How to update Airpods?
To install a new version of the software, you must:
- Place the earbuds in the charging case.
- Close the case and put the case on charge.
- Place the last paired device (iPhone or iPad) next to the headphones. Before that, you need to make sure that your smartphone or tablet has access to a stable Wi-Fi point.
The whole process will take a few minutes. Unfortunately, you cannot start this procedure manually. Apple did not provide for a manual update mechanism.
To make sure everything went well, go to the “Settings”. “General”. “About this device”. Airpods (headphones, of course, must be connected to the iPhone or iPad). Check the update number in the “Firmware version” section. Opposite this item, the software version 6.7.8 should be displayed.
We suggest subscribing to our channel at Yandex.Zen. There you can find exclusive materials that are not on the site.
NEW Software Update For All Samsung Smartphones!. What’s New? (ONE UI 3.0, 2.5, 2.1, etc)
A software update has been released for Airpods. What’s new?
Apple has always been famous for its long-term software support for its products. Updates are received not only by smartphones or computers, but also by accompanying devices like HomePod or Airpods. By the way. the other day there was another update for branded wireless headphones. What changes has the company prepared? Understanding this material.
July 18, unnoticed by everyone, Apple released an update for Airpods numbered 6.7.8.
- Airpods switch faster between devices
- The power supply scheme has changed. the headphones charge a little faster with the minimum battery level;
- Improved stability and fixed bugs related to disconnected connections.
Longreads for you
Apple has decided that the space near the MacBook trackpad is poorly used, and wants to build in there vibration motors. You receive a message, the laptop vibrates slightly at hand. See how it might look.
SD card slot, HDMI port. no, we’re not talking about the old MacBook now, but the MacBook Pro 2021. Apple is preparing the return of the old ports, but is there a need for them after almost 5 years? In addition, we know Apple’s love of making money on adapters.
iOS 14.4 is an unusual update that Apple has been testing in just two phases, although in most cases there are at least five. We figure out what this update brings us and whether it is worth installing
I didn’t do anything on purpose, I decided to update, I looked, and the firmware is already 6.7.8! Magic)
March 9 to May 18, 2017. Thermal Upgrade
First global update 211867
- New Ice Biome
- New buildings including room heater, liquid heater, textile mill and thermo sensor
- New clothes for colonists
- New plants
- New steam geysers
- Food can now be stored in a sterile and / or cold environment
- Now pipes can burst if the wrong element gets into them
- Colonists are now temperature sensitive and will experience stress in hot and cold areas
- Colonists can overheat and develop temperature diseases
- Electrical wires can be overloaded
- Buildings can overheat
- Mechanical gateways can be assigned special access permissions
- Duplicants will now repair buildings
details on the TU update page itself.
December 4, 2017 to February 8, 2018. Tubular Upgrade
- Pneumatic pipes
- Ice sculptures
- Berry bar
- QOL, performance improvements and more
March 2 to May 3, 2018. Ranching Upgrade Part 1
- New needs, needs and behavior of animals
- Taming. Domesticated animals will be very useful at the base
- Hunger. feed tamed animals so they don’t starve to death
- Happiness. Shows the contentment of the animal
- Reproduction. at full rate, the animal will lay an egg!
November 6 to December 14, 2017. Automation Upgrade
- New automation elements: logic gates, logic wires, sensors, pressure plates and switches
- Refined metals and structures made of them
- Metallurgical plant and stone crusher for the production of sand and refined metals
- Fire posts for quick descent
- Other technical fixes
August 4 to October 5, 2017. Outbreak Upgrade
- Reworked plant growth system new plant
- New animal
- Remains of the base of the previous asteroid colonizers
- Bacteria. Bacteria are everywhere!
- New buildings
- Brought a variety of created paintings
December 3, 2018 to February 18, 2019. Quality of Life Upgrade Part 1
- Lots of decorative items.
- Pedestal. Display your favorite item for everyone to see. Let everyone admire her.
- Plant pots. Anywhere. Use all possible surfaces, both horizontal and vertical.
- New Ornamental Plants: Swampbud, Tropical Jolly, and Heat-Resistant Joyful.
- Equip the room to the fullest: carpets on the floor, cornice under the ceiling.
- A more experienced artist will paint chic paintings and make beautiful sculptures in marble and metal.
- Animal sensor. monitor the animal population in the pen.
- Excursion Rocket Module. Send duplicates to space to rest. Not straight into the open, of course.
April 6 to July 30, 2019. Quality of Life Upgrade Part 3
- Steam Turbine replaced the Steam Turbine (old) building;
- Ice-o-dui replaced the Sprayer;
- added Ice Maker
- Skill board replaced Job board;
- added Conveyor controller;
- added conveyor chute;
- added Auto-dispenser;
- added Skill Eraser;
- New medicines are available on the pharmacist’s desk;
- added Infirmary;
- Disease Clinic added;
- Added a new material overlay;
- Element files converted from “csv” to “yaml”.
How to rollback software update on Android Samsung and uninstall it?
The question of how to rollback an Android update on Samsung to a previous version can arise for various reasons. Maybe you like the look of the previous firmware better. Or more comfortable with the convenience and functionality. It so happens that the phone works slower with the new version of Android, or new problems and errors have appeared. But worst of all, when the update changes the entire Samsung interface.
Of course, you can turn off the system update. But if it has already happened, then you have to roll it back. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to return an old version of Android after a Samsung update.
Solved: Major Galaxy S10e Notification Issues and Samsung Community App Update
So, I’ve been struggling with several issues plaguing my Galaxy S10e for the past month or so, apparently following recent software updates. As I mentioned, there are several issues that arise, but they are isolated from notifications and app updates via Google Play. The more annoying of the two would be notifications. First, for a number of apps, push notifications will either be very delayed or not arrive at all. Those that arrive with a delay will appear on my phone immediately, seemingly at a completely random time (for example: the notification bar is almost empty, but all of a sudden there will be a bunch of apps like YouTube, Outlook, Instagram, and others). Another problem with notifications. these are the ones that double (for example: I get two identical push notifications for one tweet from). I only noticed this in. but this was the last issue with notifications I had all the time (which goes hand in hand with double notifications. I mentioned earlier). these are notifications that will be removed / removed but then returned either immediately or shortly thereafter. I noticed this in push notifications from Venmo, Outlook. and some others.
Things I tried to solve 3 notification problems:
Things I was trying to solve when updating the app:
The Galaxy S10e I have is powered by Xfinity Mobile, which I bought back this April (Model # SM-G970U).
I’m really on the edge of my mind here, I’ve tried pretty much everything in the book and the real kicker here is that I had the same problems towards the end of my use of my last phone (Note 9 via xfinity mobile as well). This leads me to think that this is a software related issue, possibly due to what Xfinity Mobile offers for its updates.
Features of Android version rollback
It is possible to roll back Android to an earlier one if you know that it was on your smartphone. But if you just want to “downgrade” the version of the operating system, this may not work, since the components of your phone may not be supported by the old software.
Another feature that needs to be taken into account: if you roll back the update, then your data that is stored on your smartphone will be lost. Roll back the Android version is equivalent to a factory reset.
Also remember that rolling back an update is more difficult than updating Android. The update is automatic and smooth. actions need to be taken to rollback.
Roll back Android update to Samsung: step by step instructions
To return the old version of Android and, I recommend using tools such as the site and forum w3bsit3-dns.com, the program for Samsung smartphones. Odin, as well as drivers for your Samsung phone. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to properly roll back the firmware and how to correctly uninstall the software update on Samsung:
- Open any search engine and enter your phone model and “w3bsit3-dns.com”.
- Follow the first link (not advertising).
- You will be taken to the w3bsit3-dns.com forum. on the branch of your device. Register on it to be able to download files. You need it.
- In the topic header, follow the link “Official firmware” for your Samsung device.
- Expand the Drivers and Utilities tab. You need to download and install the Odin program, as well as Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones.
- Open the “Official firmware” tab.
- Now you need to find out which version is currently on your gadget. It depends on which one you need to download in order to return the Samsung phone settings before the update. To do this, go to “Settings”. “Phone information”. “Software information”.
- In the “Firmware version” paragraph, pay attention to the fifth digit on the right side. This is the bootloader number, it should be remembered.
- In the paragraph “Software version of the service provider”, the designation at the beginning and at the end is important. this is the region code. The region codes are decrypted on the previously opened w3bsit3-dns.com forum page. Expand the “Regions Included in Firmware” tab to see them.
- Having found out the version of the bootloader and the region, you can proceed to the selection of the OS to which you want to roll back the gadget. On the open forum page, expand the tab with the required version of Android. For example, if an unwanted update is installed on your Samsung Android 9, then you need Android 8.
- The firmware must be selected according to the following principle: the match of the region (if not SER, then you need to select the multiregion), the latest by date and the matching fifth digit on the right is the bootloader version. Download it to your PC. Unfortunately, if the bootloader version is different from yours, you cannot roll back the firmware.
- Since if you roll back the operating system, your data will be lost, it makes sense to back it up. The easiest way to do this is with the official Samsung Smart Switch utility. You can download it on the same forum, or on the official Samsung website.
- After installation, launch the program, connect the phone via USB to the computer and after recognizing the device, set up copying by going to the settings. Look at the “Archiving Items” tab and put the checkboxes you need there, and then click “OK”. On the main screen of the program, click “Backup”.
Important: write down the passwords for Samsung and Google accounts, but be sure to delete the Google account from your phone. Otherwise, you will be able to roll back the system, but you may get new problems that will have to be solved additionally.
- Launch Odin on PC.
- Put your Samsung phone into firmware mode to uninstall software updates on Android and Samsung. Important: it must be charged more than 50%. In order for the phone to be in the desired mode, turn off the device. Then simultaneously hold down the power button, the volume down button and the third function button. Home or Bixby, depending on the device model. When the information appears on the screen, press “volume up”.
NEW UPDATE ARRIVED For All Samsung Galaxy Smartphones. What’s New? (ONE UI 3.1, 3.0, 2.5, etc)
- Connect your smartphone to PC using a wire.
- Odin will recognize your phone, after which the inscription with the device identifier will turn blue or yellow. If this does not happen, do not proceed with the installation.
- Select all firmware files by clicking on the four buttons on the right. The fifth HOME-CSC file, if present in the archive, is not needed for this operation.
- Make sure all four files are selected and only the Auto Reboot and F check boxes are checked in the Options tab. Reset Time “.
NEW Software Update For All Samsung Smartphones!. What’s New? (ONE UI 3.1, 3.0, 2.5, 2.1, etc)
- Click Start and wait for the process to finish. This can take 5-7 minutes. “Pass” will appear.
- The smartphone will restart automatically. You will need to do an initial setup: your Samsung phone will be as if you just took it out of the box. You have already managed to uninstall the downloaded update on Android Samsung.
- If you’ve done a backup, you can use Samsung Smart Switch to get the data back to your phone. To do this, open the program, connect the phone to the PC, and after it is recognized, click “Restore”. Select an archived copy of your data, and the recovery will happen automatically.
- Process complete: you managed to rollback the firmware.
So, now you know how to get everything back if there was a software update on your Samsung phone. Thanks to the same instructions, you can install any firmware on your phone that it supports. it’s not just about how to rollback an Android update to Samsung. If you value the interface and functions that are in your version, then I recommend turning off automatic system updates. So you can generally save yourself from the actions described above.
Solved: not getting updates on my galaxy s9
Chips from Google on One UI 3.0. Or what’s new in Android 11
It is important to understand that the One UI 3.0 shell is based on Android 11, which means it should contain all the innovations from Google.
And so it is, except for the little things. In particular, Samsung decided not to update the smartphone shutdown screen and left its option without access to Google Pay and smart devices:
In addition, if you deny permission to an application several times in a row, then Android 11 will block further repeated requests.
The notification curtain has noticeably changed. Now all notifications are divided into 3 groups:
- Conversations. All notifications from instant messengers go here.
- Alert notifications. All other notifications go here.
- Silent notifications. Notifications that come without sound are displayed here, for example, a notification about a screenshot taken.
Also, all messengers now support floating notification mode. If you’ve used Messanger, you know how it works. The application icon appears on top of any windows and widgets:
By clicking it, a message will appear in a pop-up window, to which you can immediately reply. Samsung has slightly improved this feature by adding different modes of floating notifications, as well as a different style (Settings. Notifications):
In addition, the notification log has finally appeared, which must first be enabled in the settings (Settings. Notifications. Additional options. Notification log). Sometimes it happens that some kind of notification comes and you automatically brush it off, and then you realize that something important has come.
Now you can open the log and see in detail all the notifications that have been received recently:
In the Do not disturb mode, an option has been added to add not only calls or messages from specific subscribers to the exceptions, but also specific applications.
Another small innovation in Android 11 is the ability to pin any applications to the Share menu so as not to search for them for a long time in a long list:
Let’s talk about all the other changes in the context of One UI 3.0.
Review of Samsung One UI 3.0 shell on Android 11. What’s new?
This article will be of interest primarily to those who are already familiar with Samsung’s One UI shell. Here we will not go into detail about the shell itself, but will dwell only on what new and interesting Samsung has prepared in the update.
One UI 3.0 is based on Android 11 and is already available for the Galaxy S20 / S20 / Ultra smartphones, as well as the Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra. The company plans to update other smartphones in the near future.
At the moment, the plan for the release of updates looks like this:
- January 2021
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy Note10
- Galaxy Note10
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
This list may differ depending on the region and, perhaps, in some country, the update will come a little earlier or later than the specified period.
Now let’s move on to the main topic and see what’s new in One UI 3.0.