The main part of the installation
Most of the Windows 10 installation process takes place without the active participation of the user. You will have to work only at the beginning and a little at the end.
So, the first thing you have to do is choose the operating system language, time formats, currency formats and the main keyboard layout. If you downloaded the Russian version of Windows, the default language will be Russian.
After defining the language settings, click the “Install” button.
Accept the license terms. To go to the next task now and in the future, click the “Next” button.
The next step is to define the type of installation. update or custom (in previous versions it was called clean). We, accordingly, need the second type.
Let’s move on to choosing a place where the new Windows will “settle”. If the hard disk is NOT partitioned or you want to change their proportions, select the required area of the disk and click “Create”.
In the “Size” field, specify the number of megabytes that you allot for the system partition. 64-bit Windows 10 requires at least 32 GB. Click Apply. If necessary, create other partitions in the same way, and then format them.
After finishing working with the disc, you can relax. for the next 40-60 minutes the process will go on without your participation. If you like, just watch him.
About 1/4 of the time Will take copying files.
The computer will then restart and continue with the installation. Most of the time, the Windows logo will hang on the screen and the “wheel” will rotate. You can understand at what stage the process is by the messages at the bottom of the screen.
The time has come again to take action, because the end of the installation is nearing. When you see an offer to increase the speed of work, click the “Use standard parameters” button. You can change them later if you wish.
Further, if the computer is connected to the Internet, the system will download critical updates. It’s not too long.
After the upgrade, you will need to create the first user account. By default, it will be assigned administrative rights. Everything is simple here. enter your username and enter, if necessary, a password.
Next. another tea break. Application setting and stuff like that “will not take much time “, in fact, about a third of the entire installation time can take place.
Finally. the long-awaited desktop. Everything is ready, the installation of Windows 10 is complete. We hope She did not bore you too much, because now you have to configure the network, design the desktop, install applications and other pleasant chores to “settle in” the new OS.
If during the installation Windows OS did not require entering the license key, check if the activation is in place. Open the context menu of the “Start” button and go to system settings.
Activation information is located at the bottom of the Basic Computer Information window. In our example, It was not executed, since “ten” was installed in the virtual machine from scratch.
If you succeeded in reinstalling the license, you can delete the C: \ Windows.Old folder, which contains the files of the previous system copy. They are no longer needed. the activation information has been successfully migrated to the new.
Installation launch options
Windows 10 installation can be started in two ways:
- From under a running system. It can be used if you plan to reinstall it or install the top ten from scratch in another disk partition.
- When booting from the installation media (via “BIOS”). A universal option, which is suitable for installing the system on a new computer, and for reinstalling an old copy of Windows.
If you choose the first option, open the boot disk or USB flash drive in Explorer and run the Setup.Exe file.
If you choose the second. boot the computer from the installation media.
What do you need
- Bootable media for recording the Windows 10 distribution kit. It can be a USB flash drive with 3 GB or more, a DVD drive, a portable or internal hard drive. Since the vast majority of users prefer to install Windows from a flash drive, consider this method as the main one.
- Windows 10 distribution in ISO image or fileset format.
- A utility for transferring system files to installation media. If you are going to install Windows 10 on a PC with UEFI (advanced “BIOS”), you can do without it. you just need to copy the distribution files and folders to a USB flash drive. By the way, in Windows 8 and 10, the ISO image can be opened in Explorer as a regular folder, but in earlier systems this will require a special application, for example, any archiving program.
- The computer on which you will be preparing the bootable USB flash drive.
Ready USB stick
If you do not have a pre-prepared distribution kit “tens”, it is easier and more convenient to instruct it to download the Microsoft Media Creation Tools and use it to burn it to a USB flash drive or DVD.
The utility does not require installation on a PC, just run it with administrator rights.
After launching Media Creation Tools:
- In the “License Terms” window, click “Accept”.
- To the question “What do you want to do?” we answer: “Create media for the second computer”.
- In the “Selecting options” section, define the system language, edition (“home for one PC” or “Windows 10”) and architecture (bitness). 64 or 32. If the selection options are inactive, the “Use recommended settings” checkbox should be unchecked.
- Next, select the drive, USB. to create a bootable USB flash drive, or an ISO file. to download the image, which you will later burn to DVD.
- After selecting the USB device, click “Next” and wait 30-50 minutes while the program downloads the distribution kit and creates the installation media. At this time, the computer is available for use.
- That it is time to proceed with the installation, you will be informed by the message: “USB flash drive ready”.
If you downloaded the distribution in advance or have stable Internet access, use other tools to create Windows 10 installation media. For instance:
- Rufus. Works without installation. To write an operating system to a USB flash drive, you just need to specify the location of the distribution kit, as well as determine the partition scheme and the type of system interface: MBR for computers with BIOS (old), GPT for computers with UEFI (new, released after 2013) or MBR for computers with UEFI ( if the PC with UEFI has disks marked according to the MBR standard).
- Winsetupfromusb. This utility is as simple as Rufus. In the “Add to USB disk” section, just check the item “Windows Vista / 7/8/10, etc.”, Specify the path to the Vinodovs 10 image and call the “Go” button.
- Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool. This proprietary Microsoft utility is capable of transferring all versions of Windows, starting with the “seven”, to USB-flash drives and DVD-drives, in just 4 steps.
Besides THESE there are tons of other free utilities for creating installation media. You can use any. the result will be the same.
How to install a system from a hard drive
There are situations when neither flash drives nor DVDs are at hand. In short, nothing but the hard drive of the same computer on which you need to install Windows 10.
To install “tens” from the hard drive, you must meet 3 conditions:
- Have a distribution kit. convenient. in the form of a set of files and folders. If you only have an ISO image, you will have to unpack it, for example, using an archiving application (WinRAR, 7-zip and analogs) or Windows Explorer (only in the “eight” and “ten”).
- Have an additional partition on a hard drive with a capacity of 3 GB or more. Desirable free.
- The computer must boot from the same disk. If not, you will need a Live CD / Live USB (portable operating system) media like BartPE, Alkid Live CD, etc. You can easily find their images on the net.
The installation files will be stored on the hard disk, or rather, its additional section. You will need an operating system to copy the distribution and create its bootloader.
Preparing to install Windows 10. Beginning the installation
How to boot a PC or laptop from a USB flash drive
The BIOS Setup utility has a different interface on different computers. To enter it, you must press a certain button immediately after turning on the machine and the manufacturer’s splash screen appears on the screen. Which one is usually indicated at the bottom of the splash screen. Most often it is Delete, F2 and Escape, sometimes. F1, F3, F10, F12 or a combination of several keys.
Once the utility is open, go to the Boot section. In the BIOS Setup Utility version shown in the screenshot, this is a separate tab in the top menu.
In the second versions, it is available as such, and the necessary settings are collected in the “Advanced BIOS Features” section. In order NOT to confuse anything at the most crucial moment, Study in advance the BIOS interface of your computer and figure out what and where is.
In the Boot section, you will see a list of devices from which the machine can boot. The first place is usually the hard drive. You need to make sure that the computer first checks the boot files not in it, but on the USB flash drive. To do this, using the arrow keys, as well as F5, F6, plus and minus (the tip is located in the right half of the BIOS window), lift the USB device to the top of the list. Press F10 to save the setting and exit the utility.
In graphical versions of UEFI, you do not need to change the order of devices, just click on the USB device. After that, the PC will restart and start booting from the selected media.
How to clean install Windows 10 on your computer and laptop
Each new release of Windows is easier to install than the previous one and requires less user effort. With the release of Windows 10, this task has become easier than ever: now, in order to install an operating system on a computer, you do not need any special knowledge and ingenious applications. You don’t even need a Windows distribution kit. the installer “learned” to download it itself. She herself creates installation media. a DVD or a USB flash drive. The user can only answer the requests and follow the instructions, which are understandable even for those who do it for the first time.
Today we’ll show you how to do a clean install of Windows 10 on any laptop and desktop PC. A clean install is an OS installation on media that does not have an operating system (for example, on a new computer or formatted hard drive). Or where it is, but it must be completely overwritten without saving the installed software, accounts and settings. By the way, don’t worry about the license: if you install the system instead of the legally activated one, you can save it. And we will NOT hide from you what needs to be done for this.
How to install Windows 10 on a new computer or laptop from a disc: Step-by-step instructions
Most laptops come with a recovery sector on which the system is already wired. It is very rare to find a model where the FreeDOS version is attached. If there is a recovery sector, then the operating system is already installed in 99% of cases. And there is no need to puzzle over how to install Windows 10 on your computer. Nevertheless, a certain percentage of people have already paid a round sum for the licensed distribution kit and want to save a little (if at all possible after the Crimean events).
Installing on a new computer
Do not forget that you need to punch the settings in the BIOS, set the DVD as the first boot device. Without this, the system will not start.
We see that the image is combined (multiboot disk). This was set in the Media Creation Tool. You need to install the version that meets the system requirements. First of all the processor:
- X86. 32 bits.
- X64. 64 bits.
Let’s start! The traditional Windows logo will appear, followed by the language settings screen, which we, with the permission of our readers, will skip.
After a couple of screens, the meaning of which is obvious, you will be prompted to enter the key. Installing Windows 10 is possible without it. Just click “I don’t have a key.” This will be correct, because it will be possible to get a little familiar with the system in its purchase. There is nothing worse than installing Windows 10 on a laptop and the notion that the operating system is not enough, or the hard drive slows down. According to our observations, this system works faster than 7 and better pulls three-dimensional games. And no adjustment is required at all.
The next few screens are NOT of theoretical value, so go straight to the installer. There will be two options:
In our case, we need the second and only it.
Partitioning Hard Drive
Windows 10 is installed on an NTFS partition with a size of 40 GB or more. You should not take less, and this is not enough. Ideally, leave 100 GB. Gradually, the place will be eaten away for various purposes. A blank hard drive looks like this.
You just need to create a new main section in this place. Please note that the system will take 500 MB for itself. Everything will happen completely automatically after pressing the create button. You just need to specify the size. This is how it looks after all the operations.
You need to install Windows in the main section. Click further. Further step-by-step instructions do not make sense, usually the disc has a bootloader that does NOT interfere with the installation, even if the media is in the drive. You can rest for the next 40 minutes. Although on some machines, the process takes much less time. The installed instance of the system will need to be activated through the system menu, but Windows will remind you of this, so you shouldn’t worry about your own future in this regard.
The image is created by the utility. You just need to indicate that we want to create media and select a folder for storage. In the future, this file can be used to burn any disc. The utility will gradually pull up the distribution kit from the official website.
This process is slow. It takes from forty minutes or more, so let’s see for now how to burn the project. The same application, at the end of its activity, will immediately offer to burn a disc.
We are sure that readers will easily cope with the interface of the utility. In the second step, you will be asked to choose between a USB flash drive and a DVD drive so that the application can create bootable media. Therefore, you can go directly to the installation process.
How to burn the installation disc
Rather than downloading Ultra ISO, we would recommend Check out the Windows USB / DVD Download Tool. If only because this tool is specifically designed for the above purpose. I downloaded the auxiliary application, you also need to install it. DO NOT pay attention to the inscription that the software is for the seventh version. Eyewitnesses say that this miracle is good for ten.
The process will not be long, and no choice is given, and the process ends with an inscription stating that the installation of the product is complete.
In the meantime, our image with the operating system is just finishing creating, therefore, it will soon be possible to test the mechanism in action. The appearance of the application is somewhat extravagant in a contrasting theme. Apparently, the developers wanted to create something beautiful, but it turned out this.
If the installation process started over
With Microsoft Windows it happens that if the media remains in place, then when the installer completes all the operations and goes to reboot, control will not pass to it. Therefore, the installation process starts over by entering the key. In this case:
- Turn off your computer.
- Remove installation media.
- Turn on your computer.
In principle, the disc can be removed at any time. If the system unit is not already powered by voltage, then this is done using a long steel wire (the hole is located next to the tray open button).
Direct installation of windows 10 on a laptop
I note right away that if you install from a USB flash drive, and have not written it yet, then here is the program and instructions on how to do it correctly.
The first thing you will see during installation is a white bar at the bottom of the screen. Wait until it runs from the left to the right, then the process itself will begin and you will be prompted to select a language.
There is not always a choice (depending on the assembly). if there is, we choose and continue further.
There is nothing to choose in the next window. It has only one “install” option, which is what we do.
Now, as almost always happens, it is necessary to accept the agreement, put the birdie, it is not necessary to read it at the same time. decide and move on.
You will now be presented with a choice of two options. First update and second clean install. We choose the second option. a clean install of Windows 10.
How to install Windows 10 on a laptop
In general, installing windows 10 on an HP, Lenovo, ASUS, Samsung, Acer or any other laptop does not differ from a computer one, except a little entry into the BIOS. in both cases, you can install it for free.
You will need to enter the BIOS if you decide to install from a USB flash drive or disk. how enter and configure BIOS of all kinds in a computer or laptop, you can find out right here.
And so, and so it will be correct, only the second option is easier and all your data will be saved.
Only this option is suitable if you have an old laptop, or rather, it already has windows 7 or 8 installed.
If you have a new laptop, or rather a clean one, then only the first option is through the BIOS. Let’s assume that we figured it out, entered the BIOS and configured everything.
Selecting the windows 10 installation partition on a laptop or computer
It is worth stopping here a bit. The partition on which Windows 10 will be installed needs to be formatted.
Sometimes there can be only one, sometimes several. If there are several, and on the second there is your data, then only one formats, DO NOT touch the rest.
In any case, in order to format, you need to name the section with LMB, then the format option will become active.
If there is only one section, then you can immediately divide it into two or several. Decide for yourself.
After formatting and clicking the button, the installation process will begin. Here you need to wait a little. 10. 20 minutes, the laptop or computer will reboot.
Next, you actually do not need to do anything, but only wait for the completion and the appearance of a window with a choice of settings.
In it, I recommend leaving everything as it is. click on the term “use standard parameters”.
In the next window, select the owner and continue called further.
Now I recommend only to be named the option will skip this step.
Further, I recommend that you fill out only the first term, leave the rest blank, if you wish, fill out this data later.
The next window will prompt you to set a PIN. put it in, want it out.
In the next window, I leave everything by default. if you want to use the clouds, you can configure them.
The final stage of installing Windows 10 on a laptop
I will not show with pictures further, everything will be clear without them. In the process, you will be prompted to connect the network.
I always skip this step and connect the Internet to complete completion. Somehow something went wrong with the Internet connected.
At the final stage, the applications will be automatically configured, you have nothing to do there, but only wait about 5 minutes.
It is also possible that some picture will not be an exact copy as here on the site, there will not be all or some more will appear not included in this entry.
This should not mislead you, the main point will always be as described and shown above.
NOTE: it is rare, but it still happens that the laptop turns off during installation or does not complete the process.
Why this is happening and what to do then you can find the answer in the lessons menu section (at the very top).
I can’t put a link today, because only tomorrow I will write this article. Good luck with the new OS.
Clean install of Windows Media 10 1607 on HP
Today we will look at the complete instructions with pictures on how to create an installation USB flash drive or DVD, and how to use them to perform a clean installation of Windows 10 build 1607 on HP devices.
Although we did this manual on an HP laptop, you can also use it to install Windows 10 on any computer.
What you need for a clean install of Windows 10
1.USB flash drive 4GB, you can use more, or a blank Dvd disk;
2.Connection to the Internet and a computer on which you can create an installation flash drive or DVD.
This is the whole list, then you need a little patience and you will succeed.
Recommendations if you reinstall Windows
If you just bought a computer, there is no important information on it. Skip this point. If you have this computer for a long time, it has a lot of necessary files. You need to save the data before reinstalling so as NOT to lose anything.
If you have multiple drives on your computer. Transfer all the necessary information from the system drive (where Windows is installed, usually drive C) to another drive. You can also register yourself with a cloud storage (cloud. Google Drive, YANDEX.DISK, etc.) and drop everything you need there. Ask “what information should be saved? ” Often, everything you need on the system disk is stored on the desktop, Reset all information from it (if you checked and there really is something you need), also go to the folders: “my Documents”, “Images”, “Downloads” and see if there is anything you need. To save bookmarks, passwords and browser settings. Use the instruction “How to save browser bookmarks before reinstalling.”
Create an installation USB or DVD
The second way: download a utility from Microsoft, which was previously used to upgrade from Windows 7 and 8 to 10. This utility itself downloads the Windows 10 image and creates an installation USB drive, and if you need to create an installation disc. It downloads the iso Windows 10, and you write the downloaded image to disk.
Go to Microsoft website = click “Download tool now” = runs the downloaded file.
In the window that appears, select “Create installation media for a second computer” and press “Further”.
Select the installation language, Windows version and architecture from the list, and then click “Further”. You need to choose the Windows that was previously installed on this computer or the one for which you have a license key, although you can use even an unactivated Windows 10. By the way, there are still ways to update Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 in Windows 10 for free.
If you are making an installation flash drive. Plug it in and select USB in the next window. Flash memory device, and then press “Further”. If you want to create an installation disc. Select the ISO file and click “Further”
If you chose to create an installation flash drive, then in the next window select it and click “Further”, after which the creation process will begin and you just have to wait.
If you selected ISO file. In the next window, select where to save it, so that you can later find and burn it to disk.
After the iso file is loaded. Insert the disc into the drive = right-click on the downloaded file and select “Burn disk image”
Installing Windows Media 10 1607 on HP
After creating an installation disk or USB flash drive. We insert them into the computer on which Windows will be installed = turn it off and turn it on again, immediately after turning it on, press the F9 key on the keyboard so that the Boot Option Menu appears (if you have a NOT HP device. Find in the instructions what to press when turning on to select the boot from a USB flash drive on your device) = in the menu that appears, select the installation flash drive, or if you are Installing from a disk. CD \ DVD Rom = press Enter.
If you are installing the system from a disk, then you will see the inscription “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD. Hit Enter. If you are installing from a USB stick. Windows 10 installation will begin immediately and you will be prompted to select the installation language, time format, and input method. By default, the circle will select Russian, after selecting, press “Further”.
If you have a Windows 10 key, enter it and click “Further”, if the same system was previously installed and activated on this computer. Do not enter anything, Windows will activate automatically after installation, just press “Skip”.
Check the box “I accept the license terms.” and press “Further”. Of course, if you are bored, you can read it before the Acceptance.
In this window, select “Custom: install only”. One could choose and “Updates”. But then the old system with a lot of junk remains on the disk, and we want a clean install so that everything works fine.
You will be asked “Where do you want to install Windows. ” If there is nothing on the disks. Selecting each one in turn and pressing “delete”, and in the next window I confirm. If you have the files you need on the D drive, for example. Then delete only the system reserved and drive C (did you save everything you need from the system drive? Otherwise, you will delete all the information on it). Drive C usually contains the old system and is marked as partition 2, anyway, do you remember approximately the size of each drive? In terms of volume, you can, in extreme cases, notions of what and where the disk.
Click on “Unallocated disk space” and select “Create a” = specify the size of the system disk and click “Apply” (preferably at least 100GB).
When you create the first section. A warning will pop up that the system will create an additional partition for system files, press “Yes”.
Also in this window you can create other disks from the remaining unallocated space or do it after installing the system. Select the partition to install Windows and click “Further”
The installation will start, the computer will periodically reboot, just wait.
You will be asked to enter the product key again, if you have not entered it before. You can also click here “Do it later”, if the same Windows 10 was previously activated on this computer. If there was no such system earlier on this computer, then you can use all the functions of Windows 10, but in the settings you will be reminded that the system is not activated.
In the next window you will be prompted to connect to an available Internet network, select your network, or to connect later, click on “Skip this step”
Here again, there are two options, use the standard privacy settings or configure them now. Now you can click “Use standard parameters”, and in the future, change them or press “settings” and set everything up now. If you leave it as it is. Nothing bad will happen
Use the switches to turn off unnecessary things, for example, why Microsoft data in what I enter from the keyboard? After selecting options, press “Further”
Please select “This computer belongs to me” and press “Further”
Enter your Microsoft account, if you have one, and click “Further”. This account will be used to log into Windows 10. If you do not have a Microsoft account. You can create it by clicking on “Create it” or create a local account clicked on “Skip this step”
If you chose to create a local account, then write the username (which will be used to log in to Windows), come up with a password for the created account and in the next field, enter the password again = click “Further”.
That’s it, Windows 10 is installed, you can start installing programs and drivers. If there are additions. Write your comments! Good luck to you
System optimization and tuning
As each person takes care of himself and puts himself in order, you also need to monitor your computer so that the system lasts as long as possible and NO failures occur. To do this, you need a program that will clean the system of unnecessary files, enable or disable additional functions, speed up the boot and operation of the system, defragment the disk and much more.
- Acronis Disk Director. designed for quick hard disk optimization. With it, you can create and manage new disk partitions. You can recover deleted data from disk. The program protects data on disk and also helps to improve the performance of the entire computer.
- Auslogics BoostSpeed is a very popular program that has been advertised even on the Discovery Channel. With its help, you can speed up your computer and even the Internet. There you can also clean up disks and increase free space on your computer, fix errors in the registry, defragment disks, recover deleted files, and protect your private information. It is used to tune Windows 10 for maximum performance. This program combines many functions for which there are usually separate utilities.
- Auslogics Driver Updater. helps you to quickly and without unnecessary hassle update all drivers on your computer.
- Unistall Tool. if you think that you are uninstalling a program, you get rid of all its files, then you are greatly mistaken. In fact, after removing any programs, many small files remain on the disk, which over time heavily load the system. If you delete programs using this utility, then there will be no trace of them on the hard drive.
- Ccleaner is a tool for cleaning your computer from garbage. Copes with its task quickly and efficiently. It also has features for uninstalling programs, system restore, autostart settings and full erasing drives.
A fast browser is a very important factor in a comfortable and productive Internet experience. For some, a minimalistic design with a minimum of buttons is important, for others, the ability to install many add-ons and various themes is important. However, the most popular browsers are:
What to install on a new Windows 10 laptop
Today, the presence of a huge number of different utilities allows the user to make a choice, Based not only on the functionality of the program, but also Taking into account their individual needs and preferences. Therefore, often the standard set of programs that are installed with Windows 10 cannot fully satisfy all the user’s needs. That is why most users need a sample list of programs for a new laptop, which many users most often use. Here are the most popular programs to date.
Despite the fact that the standard Paint program is simple and understandable even for a child, its functionality is very limited. You will NOT be able to open multiple images at the same time, perform corrections, use hotkeys to speed up work and use layers for convenience. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Paint provides very few tools for working with images. A good alternative is GIMP. It has many tools for photo editing, there are various effects and filters. But at the same time, the program has an intuitive interface, which allows you to use it without training.
It is also worth noting FastStone Image Viewer, which combines the functions of viewing and quick editing of photos, which helps to significantly save disk space.
The standard image viewer in Windows 10 is not bad, but has limited functionality and takes a very long time to open images.
- Irfanview is a simple program with no design bells and whistles and weighs only 1 MB. Differs in its speed. In it, you can immediately edit photos, change their format and move them. Can be viewed in a slideshow. The program is free and opens all modern image formats.
- Picasa is a program that recognizes many photo formats and organizes them for quick search. The program allows you to put passwords on albums, as well as edit photos. Also free.
- Faststone Image Viewer is a multifunctional image viewer. Allows you to easily manage your images, create musical slideshows, quickly edit photos, apply special effects like watermarks, and much more.
For those who like to listen to music from a computer, a standard audio player will definitely NOT be enough. Fortunately, there is now a rich selection of audio players.
- AIMP. nice interface, many features, support for many formats and much more in one player. There are many skins available for download. The player also comes with an audio converter, which is very convenient for quickly converting one audio file format to another.
- Winamp is a player that has earned its trust thanks to its many years of work. For some, the name of the program a few years ago was generally associated with a musical format. The program has huge functionality, supports various plugins.
At the moment, there are such a huge number of convenient and attractive externally media players that it has become incredibly difficult to choose. However, the most popular ones are:
- Media Player Classic. in order NOT to separately install codecs for Windows 10, this player installs them immediately with the player. One of the most popular video players. Simple interface and fast speed are the best qualities of this video player.
- The KMPlayer is no less popular Windows video player, which has a wide number of all kinds of settings. Supports many formats.
- Adobe Flash Player. you just need to install this player, since it is responsible for playing audio and video in the browser, as well as for the operation of web games.
It’s hard to imagine life on the Internet without an antivirus. The standard virus protection program in Windows 10 is not able to shield you from all the threats that lie in wait for you on various sites. To safely surf the Internet and not be afraid that all files will be stolen or damaged in an instant, you need to install a reliable antivirus. over, most users want it to be free as well.
- 360 Total Security. provided to all users free of charge. Effectively searches for viruses and removes them instantly. It also has a firewall to protect you from data theft and espionage. Also, the program has a function for the safe launch of suspicious programs called “Sandbox”.
- Dr.Web is an antivirus that has earned the trust of many Internet users. Known for its effectiveness in finding and destroying viruses. The program includes an anti-virus scanner, anti-rootkit, preventive protection, mail anti-virus, firewall, anti-virus “guard”. The company offers its users 30 days of free work.
- Microsoft Security Essentials is another free antivirus from Microsoft. Differs in ease of use. It consumes few system resources, and therefore DOES NOT slow down the computer. Works in the background and protects all the time from various viruses and spyware, Trojans, worms.
- Kaspersky Antivirus. Seasoned PC users remember this antivirus for the unusual sound of a virus detection. This antivirus keeps on updating and getting better every year. It protects your computer from virus attacks, prevents threats, protects confidential data, and is also very easy to use.
The archiver is needed in order to unpack programs, games or other applications packed in an archive. An archiver is also needed when it is necessary to group all files and documents, and send them by mail or messenger. With the help of the archiver, you can protect your files, put a password on the archive. But first of all, the archiver is still designed to save disk space or already reduce the file size for sending over the Internet.
- Winrar is a very simple and easy-to-use archiver. It quickly archives any files, can open any archives, and allows you to change its appearance. Winrar has a 40-day free trial period. But after this period, the program is NOT blocked, but continues to work fully, only periodically a window pops up with a reminder to purchase a license.
- 7-Zip is a free high compression ratio archiver. Open source. Lightweight and reads many formats.