How to unsubscribe from a paid app subscription on iPhone and iPad
It is very easy to cancel unwanted subscriptions.
Most of the modern apps are free, but offer users a paid subscription to unlock all the features. Most often, applications lure users with a trial “free” subscription, which literally in a few days turns into a paid one and money is automatically debited for it. How to view the list of all active subscriptions on iPhone and iPad and refuse unwanted subscriptions was described in this instruction.
How to unsubscribe from a paid app subscription on iPhone and iPad (iOS 12.1.4 and newer)
Starting with iOS 12.1.4, Apple has made it much easier to view active paid subscriptions on iPhone and iPad. To access them, just launch the App Store application, click on your profile picture in the upper right corner and select “Manage subscriptions” on the page that opens.
Immediately after that, a page will open with a list of connected paid subscriptions that can be managed. You will only have to select an unnecessary subscription and cancel it.
How to unsubscribe from a paid app subscription on iPhone and iPad (iOS 12.1.3 and older)
Go to “Settings” → “username” → “iTunes Store and App Store”.
Click on your Apple ID account and in the window that opens, select “View Apple ID”. iOS will ask you to verify your identity by entering your Apple ID password or scanning your finger or face.
On the new page, select the “Subscriptions” section.
After a short download, a list of all subscriptions will open. Subscriptions are divided into active and inactive. Select the subscription you want to unsubscribe from in the “Active” section.
A new page will list the details of your subscription: end date, cost, and available renewal options. Click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the page. Note that you can similarly cancel trial subscriptions that are free for a specified period of time.
Confirm the cancellation of the subscription. It is important to note that the effect of the subscription will continue after the subscription until the end of its validity period. For example, if you subscribe to a music service, then you can continue to listen to music on a paid subscription until its expiration.
Done! You have canceled your subscription to the app. Note that it will continue to be displayed in the list of active ones, but the money for its renewal will not be debited. After the expiration date, the line with the subscription will move to the list of invalid.
Please rate 5 stars at the bottom of the article if you like this topic. Subscribe to us Telegram. In contact with. Instagram YouTube.
How to deactivate OKKO subscription
With the advent of “smart” TVs, a large number of online cinemas have emerged that offer their own, not always unique content. Such services exist at the expense of user paid subscriptions. This deal is quite simple. you pay for the selected channel package and view it during the agreed period. But it is not always possible to find information on how to refuse these services. In this article, you will receive instructions for disabling Okko.
How do I update the Okko app on my TV
Detailed update instructions for your TV can be found in the documentation for the device. There is no way to write instructions for all brands of TVs, so a general recommendation will be given where you can find these settings.
- You need to go to the main menu on your TV;
- Select App Center or Apps. You need to open the source from where you usually download new applications and programs;
- This section should have an “Update Applications” button. This will search for updates for all programs that are on your device.
To update the Okko application on its own when the next update version is released, select its parameters and find the corresponding item. Often the item in the settings for the update can be found as follows:
- Select the “Exit” button on the remote control if you were currently watching TV channels;
- Select the “Menu” button in the middle;
- Click the support section and select “Software Update”.
What is Okko?
The opinions of those who are already familiar with the Okko service differ. First of all, it is one of the most popular cinemas in Russia, which has been providing its services since 2011. To date, more than 17 million users have been registered here. 1.5 million of which renew their subscriptions monthly. Okko service is available on SmarTV and new TV models with Android and other OS.
According to the owners, more than 35 thousand new movies are available in the service. Some of them you can watch in available qualities: HDR, Ultra HD 4K, 3D, with Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Atmos sound. Another nice feature is that some of the newly released tapes can be watched while they are still in distribution in different cinemas. It is also worth saying that this is not the cheapest service when comparing for a monthly subscription.
The most important thing for any online movie theater is its huge movie archive. The service has complete order with this. Okko cooperates with all the popular film studios in the world, including Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, Central Partnership. The interface is provided in a convenient way. movies can be found among categories and genres. Inside there are tops for which you can quickly and easily find what you need. The application is available for Android and iOS mobile platforms.
How to unsubscribe Okko
If you are determined to cancel your Okko subscription, you can do this through the app on your TV or smartphone. Open it and do the following:
- Go to the “Settings” section;
- On the left in the block, select “Subscriptions”;
Select the “Subscriptions” section
You need to follow the same steps to cancel your subscription in the mobile app. Therefore, the subscription will not be renewed next month. But the current term will be valid until the end of the paid period. The button with this name refers to the outdated version of the application. 12.5. In the new version, the button completely cancels the subscription, taking into account the current month. Therefore, update the application and follow the specified path again. You should have an inscription instead of the old one: “Unsubscribe”.
You may have a special case that requires contacting technical support. To do this, there is both a phone that you can call for free and an e-mail address. As well as social media pages:
How to turn off a subscription in Okko?
How To Cancel UNWANTED iPhone and iPad App Subscriptions. STOP PAYING Every Month.
Okko is a modern online cinema with a rich collection of films and TV series.
How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone or iPad (2018)
You can watch a movie at home on your Smart-TV, and continue or review it on any other device you connected: computer, laptop, tablet or Sony Playstation.
Advantages of the video service:
- Full HD, 3D and Ultra HD 4K images;
- high sound quality. Dolby 5.1 system;
- convenient navigation and the ability to search by title, director, genre, actor;
- an intelligent memorization system that automatically returns to the last viewed fragment;
- film screening in offline mode;
- access to world premieres on the day they are shown;
- the ability to watch movies and TV shows in original voice acting with Russian subtitles.
The disadvantage of users is the insufficiently clear mechanism for subscribing to and unsubscribing from the service. However, if you carefully read the instructions, everything will become much easier and more accessible.
Okko has hundreds of free movies, but you have to pay to watch other movies.
This can be done in 3 ways:
- Purchase forever (after purchase, the film will be available at any time and an unlimited number of times);
- Rent for 48 hours (temporary access to viewing for two days);
- Monthly subscription (unlimited access to the film library at a set price).
Regardless of which method you choose, after payment with a bank card or QIWI wallet, your payment data will be automatically linked to your account, and an auto-renewal of the subscription will be issued.
We cancel the subscription in the service:
- Open Okko;
- Go to “Settings”;
- Select “Subscriptions”;
- Confirm unsubscribe in the dialog box by clicking “Unsubscribe”.
From this moment, auto-renewal is deactivated, and the payment from the next month will no longer be charged, however, access to films will remain for the entire paid period.
- Call Support Okko at 8 800 700 55 33 (calls are free).
- Identify yourself to the operator as much as possible: tell the device that is linked to the account; mail or phone; subscription type.
- After the Okko employee is convinced that it is you, he will deactivate all active subscriptions.
An example of a refund after communicating with technical support
Canceled the subscription, but the money continues to withdraw?
In the comments, they often write that they disabled the auto-renewal of the subscription, but the money is withdrawn from the account.
There are only 2 reasons for this situation:
- You unsubscribed less than a day before the next withdrawal. You need to unsubscribe from a subscription earlier than 24 hours before its auto-renewal. For example, a subscription ends on March 20. which means you need to unsubscribe on March 18.
- Crash in Okko. If you are sure that you unsubscribed at the right time and did not make any mistakes, an error occurred on the service side. Call those. support and they will return your money.
How to get a refund for a subscription
Has your subscription been turned off and still not refunded? This question is asked by many people who are performing a similar procedure for the first time. According to the current contract and the rules, you can get back the money spent only if the service was not provided. For example, you have activated the automatic renewal of your subscription, but you have not watched movies and series.
Please note that it is almost impossible to get refunds after canceling your subscription.
Any question you may have can be asked to the technical support of the online cinema:
- By phone number 880-070-055-33. Describe the problem in detail to the operator, and then wait for a response from the specialist.
- By e-mail mail@okko.TV. You need to tell in detail about the date of the subscription and the reason for which you should receive a refund. You can write that the service was activated automatically as a result of the renewal, but you did not use the cinema’s capabilities. It is possible that the tech support will go to a meeting and refund the money.
- Through the “Feedback” tab in your personal account. Tell us about the problem and submit a request.
- Through a post in the official group.
Usually, the processing time for an application is 10 days, but it can also be decreased or increased. If the decision is positive, then the money will go to the card linked to the application.
How to disable Okko TV subscription on your phone. step by step instructions
Now each TV is released with support for the Smart TV option, and allows you to watch different films and series. Over time, more and more people are actively using the technology, which leads to the emergence of new online cinemas. One of these services is Okko TV, which is available not only on a TV, but also on a smartphone as an application. For full access to all films, you need to subscribe to a special subscription. Its validity period differs depending on the cost, and can even start from 14 days. Let’s see how to disable Okko TV subscription on the phone.
Disabling Okko TV subscription
Any user can unsubscribe from the online cinema. This is spelled out in the service agreement. This can be done both through the Smart TV on the TV and through the application on the smartphone. To avoid mistakes, follow the recommendations of the following instructions:
- Go to the “Settings” section.
- In the side menu, open the “Subscriptions” tab.
Such actions will lead to the disconnection of the previously issued subscription. Usually the procedure takes a few minutes, after which access to the Okko TV service is limited.
Thus, it is within the power of every user to turn off the Okko TV subscription on the phone. All this is done in the personal account of the application, without the need to perform additional actions. Also, for poor-quality service provision, that is, for not using the service, you have the right to demand a full refund. If you have any questions, then write them in the comments. We will try to understand the problem and help.