Modern users rarely store music files on their smartphones. For this, social networks or applications for listening to audio recordings are used. The most popular ones are:
- Music Play;
If the music library is stored in one of these applications, there will be no problems exporting. You just need to download the program on a new phone and log into your account.
If the files are stored on your phone, you will have to resort to one of the data transfer methods. It is best to transfer files through a memory card. If your old or new smartphone does not support an SD card, you will have to use the cloud storage. For this, there are both branded programs that are already preinstalled on the smartphone, and third-party applications. The most popular ones are:
- iCloud is a proprietary utility from Apple that allows you to sync files from your smartphone;
- Mi Cloud. an application on smartphones from the Chinese brand Xiaomi;
- Google Drive. storage space for system backups on Android phones;
- Yandex Disk. an application from Russian developers with 10 GB of free storage and the possibility of a paid expansion;
- Dropbox is a third-party cloud that can host up to 2GB for free.
Music can be transferred to a new smartphone via a computer. To do this, connect the device via a USB cable and select the “Data transfer” connection type on your smartphone. After that, you just need to save the necessary files in a folder on your computer. Then disconnect the old mobile phone, and connect the new one to the cable. Paste the previously transferred files into the root folder of the smartphone.
By the way, this method will work with any type of content. Make sure both devices are connected to Wi-Fi before transferring data from phone to phone.
All ways to transfer data from Xiaomi to Xiaomi (Mi Mover, Mi Drop, Mi account)
The Chinese brand Xiaomi cares about the convenience of its users. Even for data transfer, Xiaomi has provided many options that will save time and nerves.
The most popular among them is Mi Cloud. It is a cloud storage that permanently stores files from your phone. Recovery through this source is considered one of the easiest and fastest ways.
Mi Cloud is natively installed in all smartphones with MIUI shell.
To set up synchronization via Xiaomi branded cloud storage:
- Go to settings, find the “Accounts” section.
- Find “Mi Account” and go to it.
- If you are not signed in, log in using your e-mail or phone number.
- After that, log into Mi Cloud.
- In the application that opens, select the content types of interest and enable synchronization in them. If it is disabled for all file types, a message will appear at the top asking you to enable autosave. To avoid having to select individual data types, set up sync for all files with one click.
- If you need, for example, only contacts and messages to be in the cloud storage, enable autoload for them optionally by going to the section of interest.
- After the download is complete, connect to Mi Cloud on another phone and the files will be downloaded automatically.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Another tool for transferring information is Mi Drop, which is available on all Xiaomi smartphones, where the MIUI proprietary shell is installed starting from version 7. To transfer files in this way, you will not need anything other than Wi-Fi. The program is focused specifically on data transfer, so there are no unnecessary functions in it. To transfer files to a new smartphone using Mi Drop:
- Open the app on two phones.
- On the main, select the files, including apps, that you want to transfer to your new device.
- Click on the “Submit” button, which will start a search for nearby devices.
- Confirm the file transfer on both smartphones and wait for the export to complete.
The third application with which you can switch to a new phone without losing information is Mi Mover. Like the previous utilities, it is already in the smartphone. The user does not have to download and configure anything. The main thing is that before transferring data from Xiaomi to Xiaomi, you need to make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on. At the same time, you can quickly transfer many files to another device in one action, along with a system backup.
Unlike previous methods, Mi Mover requires the simultaneous presence of two smartphones in close proximity, because to connect you need to read the QR code. To transfer files:
- Go to the Settings menu and find the Advanced section where Mi Mover is located.
- Assign roles: recipient and recipient, respectively.
- A QR code will appear on the recipient’s smartphone. To read it, you need a special application, which is already preinstalled on all Xiaomi smartphones released after 2017. The code must be read by the sending smartphone.
- Wait for the process to complete.
Attention! An additional application is required to transfer files from iPhone to Xiaomi. You can use Google Drive file hosting. It is suitable for any operating system.
It is possible to transfer data from Xiaomi to computer and then transfer it to iPhone via iTunes. In this case, the scheme for downloading files from a smartphone will be similar to the above-described uploading content via USB.
How to quickly transfer data from old phone to new phone, to SD card and computer: step-by-step instructions with detailed explanations
Replacing the phone can be a serious problem for the user. With more than 16 GB of memory, they fit a whole life: from personal to business. The vault contains business contacts, photos and videos, documents and other files that are difficult or impossible to recover.
Everyone will be delighted with a new phone, but it is difficult to use it without familiar applications and information. Modern technologies will help you quickly transfer the necessary files without wasting a lot of time. You can transfer everything from photos to WhatsApp correspondence. The necessary files will be transferred to another phone, except for the registry entries.
We transfer contacts, calls, SMS, photos and videos to your phone
Most of the information on the phone is stored on SD cards. However, they are not available on all models. Since the beginning of 2017, a fashion has appeared for flagships that do not provide for memory expansion. The most prominent representatives of phones without the ability to insert a memory card are the iPhone.
Apple phones have never been released with storage expansion in mind. Due to such features, data transfer causes a serious headache, especially if their volume exceeds 100 GB.
But thanks to special programs, phone owners do not even have to install additional software: you can transfer contacts, calls, SMS, photos and videos through the native utilities of the phone based on Android and iPhone.
The Android operating system was created by the American company Google, which provided a special program for storing data. With it, users will not have to take additional steps to access their files from any device.
To do this, you need to create an account. Often, owners of Android phones create it when the device is activated. If this was not done in advance, you can create a profile through the settings at any time:
- Go to the “Settings” application (on phones of different companies, the names of applications and items are different, but remain logically similar).
- Find the section “Users and accounts” and click on the plus or select the item “Add new account”.
- Step by step fill in the opened fields: “e-mail”, “Name”, “Surname” and go further.
- Come up with a new username. The main requirement is uniqueness. If the system has an account with an identical login, the error “This name is already taken” will be displayed. Also, the nickname will be tied to the @ gmail.com mailbox, which is created automatically when registering an account. It will receive news related to Google. After confirming the username. go further.
- In the window that opens, enter the password, which consists of at least 8 characters. If the password is missing at least 1 capital letter, number and special character, the program will generate an error. The resulting combination must be recorded in a safe place. It will be problematic to restore it, especially if the account is not tied to a phone number.
- Enter your phone number and confirm it using the code that will come in the SMS. This step is not necessary, however, linking to the number makes the account more secure and will not allow intruders to change the password unnoticed.
The main advantage of using Google Account is the ability to synchronize phones and quickly transfer information between them. This can make it easier to switch from one phone to another. After downloading the backup on a new device, the necessary files will be downloaded automatically and displayed in the storage.
Synchronization is done on demand or automatically by downloading files at a specified period. To run offline system backups:
- Go to the Settings app and look for Synchronization. This menu usually contains information about the profiles stored on the phone.
- Find Google in the drop-down list. If this is the main account in the operating system, it is automatically displayed at the top of the list on some phone models. For example, in the MIUI branded system from Xiaomi, the Mi Cloud application will be displayed in the top, because it is this that is the main one for creating backups and transferring them from Android to Android.
- The menu that opens shows the content types that are available for synchronization. The most frequently used ones are: “Documents”, “Contacts” and “Calendar”. Having set up an automatic download of information, the user just needs to log in to the new phone and enable synchronization. After that, all information saved in the cloud will be automatically loaded.
There are two types of programs stored on smartphones. The first one is installed via downloaded ARC files from third-party sources. This type of application is located in the phone’s storage, and can be transferred to the SD card as described above. After moving them, you will have to reinstall them. the registry entries will remain in the system of the old phone, and only the installation files will appear on the new gadget. This type of program only works on Android.
The second type of files is virtually impossible to transfer. They are downloaded through official sources such as Play Market and App Store. Files of such programs cannot be transferred separately from the ARC phone.
However, there is good news for those who store a lot of programs on their phone. Android keeps a record of everything downloaded from the Play Store. Music, movies and games can be restored along with a backup by simply connecting to your account, as described above. Synchronization must be enabled for this. However, applications are slightly more difficult to restore: they will have to be manually downloaded again. To make this process as easy as possible, Google has created a My Apps & Games tab in the Play Store. There are 3 lists in this section:
- “Updates”. programs installed on the phone that have new versions;
- “Installed”. a general list of applications that are available on the phone;
- “Library”. programs that have ever been downloaded.
It is guided by this list that the owner of a new phone will be able to completely restore the files of their ARCs and immediately download them.
If the application is never installed again, you can simply remove it from the library. To add it back, just download it again using the search.
When transferring managers, for example, Viber to another phone, their entire history is loaded automatically from the backup versions saved on their official servers.
Attention! The presence of a SIM card does not affect the transfer of content to other smartphones. It doesn’t matter if there is an SD card in the gadget, if the files are transferred not through it.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
To transfer their files to iOS, Google OS users will have to install an additional utility. Since the systems are different, initially they do not provide for the possibility of switching from one smartphone to another. Most often, the application “Move to iOS” is used for this, which is available for download on Google Play. After completing the installation on both devices, you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, then:
- On iPhone, go to “Settings” and find the “Applications and Data” section, where the item “Transfer data from Android” is located.
- Log in to the “Move to iOS” application from your Android smartphone and click on the “Continue” button. The user agreement will appear on the screen, which must be accepted and clicked “Next”.
- Find “Code Finder” and run it. The field is reserved for numbers that appeared on the iPhone. At this stage, sometimes a message appears that the quality of the Internet is too low. The warning does not have to be taken into account: it does not affect future work.
- After successful connection, select the files you want to display on the new smartphone. When all the files are selected, you need to click the “Next” button, the process of downloading information to the new phone will begin. If the size of the selected files exceeds 50 GB, the developers recommend connecting the devices to the power supply. transferring system and content backups consumes battery power.
via Bluetooth or Wi. Fi
The second option is even easier, since it will require the use of services and functions already installed on the phone:
If you have any questions or complaints. please let us know
- the first step is to enable Bluetooth devices on devices or connect them to a shared Wi. Fi network;
- then you need to enter the contacts and click on the “control” button;
- in the list of available actions that opens on Huawei, select export, indicating the preferred communication method;
- after which it remains to establish a connection between smartphones and allow the transfer of the phone book.
The transfer time depends on the amount of transmitted information and takes from one to five minutes.
Transferring Data to Xiaomi via Phone Clone
The main disadvantage of the service described above is that data retrieval is available only on smartphones with the MIUI operating system installed. and sending is only allowed from Android devices. Phone Clone has no such drawbacks and can be used on any mobile device, including iPhones. To use the program, you will need:
- install the application on both devices;
- open the program and select the “old” and “new” phone, depending on where the files are being sent;
- scan the QR code or establish a wi. fi connection using a password;
- select the files that need to be transferred;
- start transfer procedure.
It is important to emphasize that using the described approach will not entail traffic consumption, so users do not have to worry that sending contacts will lead to additional costs.
How to transfer data from Honor / Huawei to Xiaomi via Mi Mover ?
Mi Mover is a service for transferring files to Xiaomi. At the same time, the phone from which the information is sent can turn out to be any, the main thing is that it has Android on it. To use the service, you have to:
- download and install the program on both phones;
- launch the application and press the “send” and “receive” buttons on each device;
- scan the QR code by the phone sending contacts (the code will appear on the second smartphone);
- after establishing the connection between the devices, it remains to select the files that you want to send;
- and start the transfer process.
The time of receipt depends on the number and size of the transferred files. In this case, only the phone book, applications, call log and message history are allowed to be sent.
How to Transfer Contacts from Honor or Huawei to Xiaomi?
If the methods described above, for some reason, were not available for copying data, users will have to look for other solutions to understand how to transfer data from Honor to Xiaomi. Phone owners are capable of:
- use your Google account;
- use Bluetooth or Wi. Fi;
- transfer contacts using an external drive or flash drive.
It is important to emphasize that there are other file transfer methods, including third-party applications, but the ones suggested above stand out for their simplicity, versatility, and security.
How to Transfer Data from Honor / Huawei to Xiaomi
How to transfer data from Honor / Huawei to Xiaomi is a rather specific question, since it may only interest the owners of the mentioned phone brands. But, given the widespread use of smartphones from these Chinese companies, it is becoming more and more relevant. Fortunately, both manufacturers thought about this issue and provided special programs for transferring files and phone books. Their use is extremely simple and will not cause any difficulties for users. The main thing is to take into account some specific nuances of the applications and study the instructions in advance. And then achieving the desired result will not cause huge difficulties.
using a Google account
If the user stores contacts in a Google account. you can transfer them using this account. This will require:
- enter the smartphone settings and switch to the “accounts” section;
- log into your own account, if this has not been done before;
- press the “synchronize” button in the menu of available actions;
- after which it remains to repeat the described procedure on the second device and wait until the phone book is transferred to the smartphone.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Xiaomi Mi 9
Usually, this process takes almost no time and happens instantly.
export to storage
The last way to transfer data from Huawei to Xiaomi involves the use of external media. Usually it turns out to be a regular memory card that is compatible with every type of smartphone. To use this approach, you need to open contacts and select the option “export to storage” from the menu, after which they will be transferred to the USB flash drive. Then it remains to rearrange the memory card and repeat the procedure, choosing instead of exporting import.
It is important to emphasize that people who are afraid of data loss should make a backup copy of their phone book in advance. This will save the numbers in the event of a sudden crash or error.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android. Detailed algorithm of actions
The question of how to transfer data from iPhone to Android worries many users who decide to switch from one operating system to another. The purchase of a new gadget always poses the need to transfer old user data, contacts, photos, music. Convenient if the previous device was with the same software shell. But if you switched to another operating system, then the task becomes more difficult.
“Moving” your mailbox is the easiest moment if you use not Gmail mail, but iCloud or another service. Visit Google Play and download any email client in it. For example, Mailbox or myMail will do.
Photos as well as video files
It is convenient to use the Google Photos service to move photos and videos. To do this, we install the official Google application on our iPhone, in which you need to enter your profile and activate the autoload of photos and videos. Next, select the item “Upload all photos and videos”. We are waiting for the completion of the download process, after which you can see your materials in the Photos program on the new Android device. If you do not want to use the Google service, then you can carry out this procedure without an Internet connection. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable. Go to Explorer, where right-click on the icon of your smartphone in the list of available devices. We select the item “Import images and videos”. The import window will appear in front of you, where you can configure the settings for this procedure (select a folder, erase files upon completion of copying, etc.). Now we connect the Android phone to the PC and using the explorer, copy the folder to its internal memory or SD card.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
iOS is a user-friendly and reliable operating system. It supports synchronization of contacts, as well as calendar and mail with a Google profile, if you specify it in the form of a mailbox. In this case, you do not have to worry about anything, just log into your account on your Android phone. Immediately after that, the data will be available for viewing on the new gadget. If you have not thought in advance that you will transfer data from iPhone to Android, then most likely you have tied all data to the iCloud service. In this regard, the procedure is a little more complicated.
To transfer data from the contact book, you will need to connect an iCloud account and activate synchronization. You can do this by going to the iCloud options menu, where you need to launch Contacts. We just have to extract data from the cloud, for which we go to the www.iCloud.com page on the computer. On it we enter data from our account, click the “Contacts” item and mark the necessary contacts.
Next, press the gear key and then on the “Export vCard” item. A file in VCF format will be saved to your computer, where you will find all the contacts selected in the previous step. Go to the page www.google.com/contacts, in the left menu select the item “Import contacts” and open the file you downloaded earlier. If you are using a beta version of the updated “Contacts”, where the import does not function properly yet, you should select “” in the menu on the left. In the full list, select import, after which you will be offered to return to the previous version of this service. It remains only to activate the synchronization of the contact book in the parameters of the new device on Android.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Xiaomi
Transferring contacts from iPhone to Xiaomi is possible in several other ways. To transfer data packages from an iOS mobile device to an Android smartphone, you need to perform a few simple steps.
Transferring Data Using Gmail Email
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Xiaomi with Gmail Email:
- You need to turn on the iPhone and go to the settings (the application has a gray gear icon), find additional settings for the mail client, where to deactivate the sync mode with the iCloud cloud storage. The operating system will offer the user several shutdown options.
- Go to Account Settings on the Apple product, where you want to set the default Gmail service. In the dialog box that opens, log in with your account.
- To synchronize data packages with Google services, you must click on “Account Synchronization”, after which all streaming information will be sent to your mailbox.
- Connect your Xiaomi smartphone to the wireless Internet, enter your mailbox and copy all information from there.
Note! This way of moving data allows you to exchange not only text files, but also multimedia, such as videos, photos.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Xiaomi. detailed instructions
In almost 100% of cases, after purchasing a new mobile device, it becomes necessary to transfer information packages from the old gadget to the new one. There are several proven ways to transfer data from iPhone (iOS) to Xiaomi (Android). All of them are easy to implement, no difficulties should arise even for beginners.
Description of the Mi Mover app
Mi Mover is a proprietary application from the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi that simplifies the process of transferring data from one smartphone to another. You can use it on any gadget that runs on the Android operating system. You can transfer data packages from any gadget, but they disappear on a Xiaomi smartphone.
For your information! To move information using the program, you need to install it on both devices. On Xiaomi devices, this utility is preinstalled. You can find it by going through the path: “Settings”. “Advanced settings”. “Mi Mover”.
There shouldn’t be any difficulties in using the utility, but you can’t use it when transferring data from the iPhone, since these smartphones run on the iOS operating system.
Using a personal computer and iTunes
You can still transfer data from iPhone to Xiaomi using the iTunes and PC application. The sequence of actions will be as follows:
- Launch the utility and connect an iOS smartphone to it.
- Wait until the system recognizes the device. Open a page that will display all information about data packages stored on a mobile device.
- In the additional window, go to the information section, where to activate the contact synchronization mode.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the Google Contacts parameter. The utility will ask for account information, after which all contact information is imported into the cloud service.
- Log in to your Google account from your Android device.
Using iTunes to transfer data
At the end, it is imperative to activate synchronization, which will automatically transfer data to the gadget’s memory.
Note! Unfortunately, Bluetooth cannot be used to import information between these mobile devices.
Using the Yandex.Movement application
You can still move contacts from your iPhone using the Yandex.Move application, you can install it in the AppStore. After launching it, a dialog box will be displayed on the gadget screen, where the button for starting use will be located.
Important! The application will require the user to enter the Yandex account account data, then a digital code will be displayed on the screen, which must be used when transferring information to Xiaomi.
Also, the application must additionally be installed on an Android smartphone, log into your account and in the “Settings” item activate the information transfer mode. For additional authentication, a digital password will be requested to move data from one device to another.
Note! It does not matter which model of a particular brand of phone a person owns. Whether it’s the iPhone SE, 7 Plus or Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi series gadgets, the approach remains the same everywhere.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Xiaomi using Move to
To transfer contacts from iPhone to Xiaomi, you need to follow these steps:
- Save the free Move to app to your iPhone.
- Run the utility, then go to the menu section where the application is configured. Select the item for transferring information to a device running on the Android operating system. After the request to import contacts, you need to re-confirm the action.
- The Xiaomi screen will display a digital code that is required to pair the two mobile devices. If the numerical combination of numbers is not displayed, then the application has crashed, or the iPhone has already been linked to the account in use.
- On Xiaomi, enter the password in the displayed dialog box.
- To start transferring data, you need to tap on the “Continue” button.
- Be sure to wait until the end of the transfer of contacts. You cannot open third-party applications in parallel, the screens display a progress bar.
- At the end of the procedure, the user only needs to configure the operating parameters of the new mobile device.
The algorithm of actions is really simple, but some users may have difficulties. As a rule, this happens due to insufficient battery charge of one of the devices or an unstable Internet connection. It is important to know that if the transfer of data packets has already begun, the process cannot be interrupted, this is fraught with complete or partial loss of information.
Another method is to use the Mobile Trans platform. The platform allows you to create a backup on a mobile device. The program is installed on the computer. It is capable of transferring data between smartphones from iPhone to Android and vice versa.
The second way is to use a service from Yandex. Basic steps for work:
- Download the widget from the AppStore to your mobile phone;
- After installation, click on the icon and run the program;
- Now click on the “Start” button and proceed to further instructions;
- In the window that opens, log in to the system and enter personal data from Yandex;
- Now we remember the pin code. You will need it to download contacts to a new mobile;
- Now download the program to Android and enter the same login details;
- Click on the “Menu” folder and launch “Settings”;
- In the window that opens, activate the item “Switching from phone to phone”;
- Enter the old code and complete the synchronization procedure;
- Checking the contact list on a new mobile device.
- via iCloud
When syncing files from iCloud via Wi-Fi, enter the activation information in your account. Now we send information directly to Android. We confirm receipt of files.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Huawei and Honor Smartphone via Phone Clone?
- Open the app and click on two gadgets. Identifying the old and new phone.
- Form a separate internet access point. Open the “Settings” folder and go to the “WI-FI” section.
- We log in to the system, mark the files and confirm the operation. Do not turn off your phone while you work!
using a google account
The Google Drive option allows you to upload files of any format to an external cloud. It is available for different phone models. Owners of iOS and Android operating systems can use the service. List of step-by-step actions:
The last step is to log in to the system on another gadget. After the completion of the operation, all information is in the “cloud”.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei?
In addition to the universal method, it is possible to use additional options for how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Honor and Huawei:
- use a Google account;
- using the Yandex. Moving “;
- via the iPhone iCloud application;
- using the Mobile Trans widget;
- to download iTunes and Google contacts.
Each of the above methods is suitable for certain types of files. Take note to avoid further difficulties. details about each method below.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Honor and Huawei completely: instruction
Faced the question of how to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei and Honor? A quick guide will help you download data from one gadget to another without unnecessary difficulties. Most companies provide separate applications for transferring data to another smartphone or operating system. However, if there is no built-in utility, it is possible to perform the operation in additional ways. This will require the use of some programs. In this article, you will find five main ways to send data.
iTunes and Google to transfer contacts
The most popular and simplest methods are to use iTunes and Google. Let’s consider each of them:
- Turn on the iTunes application on your home computer, regardless of the operating system of the gadget;
- We connect the iPhone;
- Now we wait for the smartphone to be identified and click on the page with information about the device;
- Check the box next to the item “Synchronize” contacts;
- Enter your Google profile data and click on the “Apply” button;
- Log in to the system on Android and start full sync.
- Wait a few seconds and check for files on your new device.
This option is convenient and easy to use. All options are detailed in the appendix.
CloneIT program. how to use
In addition to Mi Mover, you can use any other third-party data transfer application. Let’s see how to perform a backup using the CloneIT program as an example.
IMPORTANT! When using CloneIT, one of the smartphones should work as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
select data to send. The program allows you to transfer twelve types of data, including. contacts, SMS, files of different formats, applications;
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Xiaomi
For those who have used a Samsung smartphone, the Xiaomi interface will seem somewhat unusual. This is due to the presence of MIUI firmware (8, 9, 10). However, fans of the Chinese brand note its convenience and functionality, the latest version, MIUI 10, is considered especially convenient. Anyone can transfer data from Samsung to Xiaomi and adapt the new gadget to their needs. Even an inexperienced user can do this on their own; with the help of modern utilities, the operation will take a minimum of time.
How to transfer data to Xiaomi without internet
There are situations when the exchange of data needs to be done urgently, but there is no Internet connection. In this case, you can transfer data yourself using proven methods:
Bluetooth. This method is deprecated, but it works fine. Will become a real “magic wand” in the absence of Internet access;
using the USB port. We connect the old device to the PC via the USB port, copy all the data to the hard disk of the computer. Next, turn off Samsung and connect Xiaomi’s smartphone to the PC. We copy data from the computer to the memory of the mobile device;
using a memory card. To do this, we transfer all the necessary data from the internal storage of the device to the memory card, then simply remove it from the old device and insert it into the new one;
using a SIM card. similar to a memory card, but only suitable for sending a list of contacts and SMS messages.
IMPORTANT! Before removing all the information from the old smartphone, you need to make sure that it has been successfully copied to the new one, the files open, and the applications work correctly.
Mi Mover app. fast, reliable, convenient
One of the most convenient and simple ways to transfer data is the Mi Mover app. It is preinstalled in Xiaomi smartphones. However, in firmware versions MIUI 9 and 10, it was placed in the settings. You can find it like this:
For a Samsung smartphone, you need to download the utility in the Play Store and install.
IMPORTANT! With the help of this application, only data transfer from Android to Android is carried out Xiaomi To transfer information from a Chinese smartphone to Samsung or other devices on Android, this application is not used.
In this case, the algorithm of actions is as follows:
find the Mi Mover application in the Play Store, download it to Samsung, install it;
we connect Xiaomi and Samsung smartphones to the Internet, turn on the application on both;
on the Samsung device, click “I am the sender”;
a QR code appears on the new device, it must be scanned by a Samsung smartphone in the “I am a sender” mode;
in the list of data on the old device, select those that need to be transferred to the new one. images, contacts, SMS, applications, audio and video files, and others;
After the end of the data exchange process, you can use all your usual files and applications as usual.
You should not postpone the purchase of a new gadget because of the fear of losing your usual data, settings, functionality. As you can see, it is not difficult to transfer them. A few simple steps. and a new, faster, more convenient and modern device will be completely tailored to your needs.
Completely Transfer Data from Huawei and Honor to Xiaomi. Step by Step Guide
Don’t know how to transfer data from Honor / Huawei to Xiaomi? We suggest using step-by-step instructions for performing basic steps. This question is considered one of the most popular on custom publics. The popularity of Xiaomi gadgets is growing every day. Every third user has a smartphone from the brand of the same name. Developers have come up with special services for transferring data and contacts. They are easy enough to use. Even novice users shouldn’t have any difficulties in work. It is important to take into account certain features and understand the instructions. Learn quick tips and quickly sync files to your smartphone.
via bluetooth or wifi
This method is much simpler. It does not require downloading additional programs or applications. The user needs to take advantage of the built-in capabilities of the device. To start:
- activate Bluetooth or set up Wi-Fi on two devices;
- after that go to contacts and click on the “Control” button;
- in the new window, select the item for export and define the transfer method;
- we confirm the connection between the gadgets and send the phone book.
This action will take 5 to 10 minutes.
using a google account
Google account holders can use a personal account. Often, page owners store important data in their profile. What is needed for this?
- Open the “Settings” section and activate the “Accounts” folder.
- Enter your username and password and log in to the system.
- Find the key to sync;
- Now continue with the second gadget and wait for the list of contacts to appear on the second mobile phone.
Transferring Data to Xiaomi via Phone Clone
The main drawback of the program is that the option works on gadgets with the MIUI platform. At the same time, it is possible to send a media file only from Android. Phone Clone utilities work on all models of smartphones, including the iPhone. To use the program, follow the detailed steps:
- Download the app for both devices;
- Open the widget and click on “old” and “new” mobile, depending on the situation;
- Make phone connections via WI-FI or scan a special icon;
- Define a shipping list;
- Confirm the operation.
When using this method, the Internet will not be charged. Synchronizing phonebook, photos and videos will not waste megabytes.
How to Transfer Contacts from Honor or Huawei to Xiaomi?
Are the previous methods unsuitable for some reason? We offer several other methods that each user will perform. They allow you to copy data without wasting time and megabytes. At the moment, the following methods are available:
- using a Google account;
- using Bluetooth or Wai Fai;
- using any storage device or cloud on the Internet.
It is very easy to transfer music files if they are all downloaded in MP3 format. It is enough to copy them all first to the computer, and from there to your Xiaomi.
If your entire music library is stored in iTunes, you need to download the purchased music locally.
Reference! Previously, it was possible to use the Google Play Music app for transfer, but it stopped working in December 2020 and was replaced by YouTube Music, in which this function is not available.
- Download and Launch iTunes on PC.
- Log in to the program using Apple ID.
- Connect iPhone via original USB cable and wait for the devices to sync.
- Now click on “File”. “Devices”. “Transfer purchases from (iPhone name)”.
- Then go to “Library”. “Music”. “Download” and wait for the files to be saved locally on your computer.
- All music will be saved along the path C: \ Users \ username \ My Music \ iTunes \.
- Now it’s enough to connect your Xiaomi and transfer music to the internal memory of the smartphone.
How to move photos and videos
The easiest way to upload photos and video files to the cloud is from the iPhone, and then download to the internal memory of Xiaomi.
Here is a list of cloud services that you can use:
- Google Photos is the most convenient option. All you need to do is download the official Google application on your iPhone, log into your Google account and enable auto-upload of photos and videos, and then click the button “Download all photos and videos”. Then install the application on Xiaomi and go to the “Photos” section. all the photos will be there.
- Yandex.Disk. a certain amount of free free space (up to 20 GB), where you can transfer media from the iPhone, and then download to Xiaomi.
- Flickr is a free photo hosting service where you can upload all your photos and videos from your iPhone.
Reference! Photo and video files can also be transferred “the old fashioned way” using a computer and a USB cable.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Xiaomi
Some users may have a question about how to transfer data from iPhone to Xiaomi. Xiaomi’s flagships are now practically not inferior to Apple devices, and in some moments even surpass them. However, data transfer can be difficult, because the devices run on different operating systems and use different programs for synchronization. Below we will take a look at all the ways to transfer data from iPhone to Xiaomi.
How to transfer contacts and calendar
Unfortunately, it is impossible to move contacts automatically, you will have to do it manually. You will need a computer, Internet access and iCloud service.
On your iPhone, connect your iCloud account and allow data syncing.
After the actions taken, the contacts will appear on your Xiaomi.
Now let’s figure out how to transfer calendar data:
- In iCloud settings on iPhone, allow calendar syncing.
- Go to iCloud.com and go to the Calendars section. in the list, select the one that you want to transfer, and to the right of its name, click the “Share” button.
- Now click on “Public Calendar” and copy the link that appears.
- Open your browser and paste the link, just replace webcal with http. After that download the calendar file.
- It remains to connect it to the Google calendar: go to the calendar site, select “Other Calendars”. “Import Calendar”. and open the file you just downloaded.
After that, all events from the calendar on the iPhone will appear on Xiaomi.
Moving All Data Through iPhone Transfer
This program will allow you to quickly transfer all contacts, local music, photo and video files.
- Download the required version of iPhone Transfer for your operating system on your PC.
- Connect both smartphones to computer with original USB cables.
- Run the program and check the box “Recognize devices automatically”.
- Make sure the iPhone appears as the “Source Device”. and Xiaomi as “Target Device”. If this is not the case, click on the “Toggle” button. so that the devices are swapped.
- Now check the boxes of the files you want to transfer and click “Start copying”.
Thus, it is possible to move data from iPhone to Xiaomi, and it is not so difficult to do it if you follow all the recommendations presented above. Choose the method you need and transfer the files you need, or if you don’t want to move everything separately, just use the iPhone Transfer program.