What is a screenshot for?
Innovative Internet technologies make a lot of changes in modern society every day, and it is desirable to respond to them every second.
It is on the speed of response to a number of situations that have arisen and on the speed of solving a particular problem (technical, informational, user, personal) very often depends not only on the temporary, but also on the financial side of the issue. Therefore, users put forward a number of requirements that modern Internet surfing should have. Namely, to be the simplest and most understandable to use.
A monitor screenshot can be used in different situations and variations of their solution, but most often it is used in the following cases:
- when a computer problem has arisen needs to be discussed on a forum, in a thematic group or community. Now it is not at all necessary to immediately run to the service center to fix the malfunction or problem. Using a screenshot, it is enough to send a snapshot by e-mail, which will fully describe the problem. After all, in words an ordinary man in the street can not always correctly describe the situation as the screenshot will convey;
- if you need to present a detailed step-by-step algorithm for working with a program, service, game, etc. A screenshot allows you to demonstrate as clearly as possible a number of actions being performed;
- if you are working on your own project, then step-by-step illustrations of the work progress will be appropriate;
- when it is necessary to record interesting and important moments in the process of playing or working on a program;
- if you need to experiment with photos or pictures;
- when it is necessary to write posts with an image.
In order to install SnagIt follow the recommendations:
- download SnagIt, for example, SnagIt 10 Rus;
- run the installation file;
- when installing, select “Licensed”;
- during installation, you will be prompted for a key;
- generate the key in the keygen (open the keygen folder (it is located in the archive) and generate the Name and Key data, copy and paste them into the fields);
- if installed, run the crack;
Work in the program
The program is very convenient and easy to use. Allows you to copy not only texts and pictures, but also short videos. An accessible and intuitive interface allows you to make the most of SnagIt’s capabilities.
To get started, you need to perform a number of actions:
- start Snugit;
- select actions, for example, Image, Video, Text;
How do I enable the virtual keyboard on my computer? Find out at the link.
Choosing a WI-FI adapter for your TV. Details here.
- save the object after editing;
- if you forgot to save the object or accidentally closed SnagIt, it will not disappear and will be available when you reopen the program;
- click on the Snagit icon (in the upper right corner) and select the “Save As” function or press the CtrlS keys;
- if you wish, select the format of the object and its quality.
If your laptop is running Windows 7 or later, you can take a photo using the “Scissors” application.
We suggest that you perform a number of actions according to the following algorithm:
- click “Start”;
- click on the line “All programs”;
This function allows you to select the desired area and edit it at will;
The Scissors Editor is the main editing tool that allows you to save a captured image in several graphic formats. Thanks to the application, you can insert a picture into absolutely any software and send it by e-mail.
How to screenshot a laptop screen in SnagIt
SnagIt is a utility that was developed by TechSmith back in 1990. Its main function is to capture images located on the device’s desktop and create screenshots of these objects.
- the ability to use the trial version for 30 days;
- allows you to capture any area of the picture and in any form;
- the presence of a multi-tool editor that allows you to apply various effects to images (change the scale, resolution, color variation);
- take a picture at the same time of several areas of the monitor;
- add the necessary footnotes and explanations using signatures, stamps; insert shapes (geometric, arbitrary shapes, arrows, and much more);
- the ability to open an object in another program and instantly send it to any Office applications;
- extract any desired graphics and icons from DLL, EXE files;
- easy, straightforward to use;
- Russian version of the interface;
- small weight (30 MB)
Methods of creation
Today, the computer and Internet industry offers several possibilities for taking a screenshot: from the most primitive method to special advanced applications that offer all kinds of options for editing various images.
There are two options that you can use to get screenshots:
- Capturing image snapshots using the capabilities of the operating system on a computer device.
- does not require additional installation of special programs.
- mandatory use of the computer Paint application.
- Getting screenshots when using special applications, which is designed to perform this function.
- no need to use a graphical editor;
- the software can be malicious;
- requires additional megabytes of memory during installation.
Description of how to connect a computer to a TV. Located further.
If you are interested in whether the quality depends on the use of one or another method of obtaining screenshots, then there are no special differences if you look at the final result. Both the first and second methods quickly and efficiently perform the function of a screenshot.
If you do not have a special program installed that allows you to make a copy from an image, then we suggest you use the capabilities of the operating system itself.
The simplest and most accessible way to create a screen is the “Print screen” key. Its literal translation from English means “Screen Printing”. There is no such button on the keyboard because this key has a completely different look and depends on the creativity of the designers. All modern laptops can have two types of keyboards. This is a standard keyboard and an extended keyboard (through the use of side numbers).
Therefore, the key can be displayed on the keyboard in the form of the following inscriptions Print screen or Prt Sc, PrtScr, PrtScn.
To get a screenshot from the device monitor, we suggest you perform a number of actions:
- open the desired object on the screen (photo, video sequence, picture, etc.) from which you want to make a screen;
- press PrtScn (it is usually located at the top right or next to the Backspace key (above, to the right or to the left, depending on the laptop model)). When you perform actions, nothing happens;
- if you need to take a snapshot of not the entire monitor, but only the active window, then you should use a combination of two AltPrint screen buttons;
- open any of: Microsoft Word, Excel, Paint, Power Point or the graphics editor Adobe Photosop, i.e. the one in which you plan to work further (this may be);
- insert the resulting object;
- keyboard shortcut “CtrlV”;
- right mouse button and select the “paste” function in the context menu;
- the line “Edit”, and then select the “Paste” menu.
The most adapted and more functional option for editing screenshots is Paint (graphic editor), which is presented by Microsoft Office and is already installed in the laptop. Thanks to Paint, you can cut, save, draw, paste, modify data. In general, make all your creative ideas a reality.
- then select “File” and “Save or save as” or press the key combination “CrtlS”;
The fourth way is using your knuckles
In new versions of phones, the function of using knuckles on fingers to create a photo has become popular. Now it is featured in all new Honor smartphones. The essence of the method is that in order to take a photo, you must press the screen not with your finger, but with your knuckle. Due to the different structure of this part of the finger, the monitor recognizes the command and takes a screenshot.
To activate the function, you need to do the following:
- Open device settings.
- Go to the “Movements” section.
- Open the item dedicated to creating screenshots.
- Select the section responsible for creating a screenshot with your knuckle (most often you need to look for the item “Smart screenshot”).
- Activate the toggle switch with your knuckle.
After the option is activated, just use your knuckle to create a photo. As in the previous case, the disadvantage of this method is that it is very difficult to use it with one hand.
A remarkable feature of the method is that the user can use different movements in order to give separate commands to the phone. So:
- For a normal photo, just touch the device screen twice (with your knuckle).
- In order to take a photo of a certain area of the screen, you need to select an area on the screen with your knuckle, and then indicate the shape of the image (outline it with your knuckle). Only the part of the monitor selected by the user will be saved.
- To make a “Long Screenshot” you need to draw an analogue of the letter S on the screen.
These options significantly expand the capabilities of the phone and make the creation of screenshots quick and, to a certain extent, more comfortable.
How to make a collage
If you can crop an image using the functionality of Honor phones, then you cannot combine several screenshots into one photo in this way. To do this, you will have to use third-party software. The following applications have proven themselves well:
- Magic Photo Collage;
It is up to the user to decide which application to use. The exact procedure for creating a collage depends on the program. In addition to the specified software, you can find other applications. The user must try out different programs himself, and then decide which one is most convenient for him to use.
The fifth method is to take a long screenshot of the screen
There is another interesting feature for Honor phone users. The size of the monitor does not always allow you to fully capture an image or text. In such cases, you have to take several screenshots. You can solve the problem using the “Long screenshot” option. It allows you to capture a large amount of text by scrolling through it while creating a photo.
To take a “long screenshot”, you need to proceed as follows:
- Take a normal screenshot (using any of the methods presented above).
- Click on its preview (a small picture that appears in the lower left part of the monitor immediately after the operation).
- Select “Long”.
- Scroll the image on the desktop to the point where the end of the screenshot should be.
- Select the corresponding button to complete the selection of the fragment.
The long screenshot will appear in the same place as the other desktop photos. It should be noted that due to the large amount of data, the “weight” of such photos exceeds that of their standard counterparts. Alternatively, you can use the method described in the previous section.
The third way is to swipe with three fingers
Unlike the previous methods, this method is not very popular, although the point is not so much in its complexity (the procedure for taking a screenshot is extremely simple), but in simple ignorance of the existence of such a function. The essence of the method is simple. to take a screenshot, you need to swipe three fingers (simultaneously) across the screen, starting from the top (that is, swipe with three fingers at once).
However, before proceeding to photographing, you must make sure that the function (option) is enabled (the fact is that by default it is not activated on all devices). The algorithm of actions is as follows:
- Go to phone settings.
- Select the Movement section (if you are using a different language, look for the translated name).
- Find the item “Screenshot three fingers”.
- If this function is disabled, activate it by moving the special slider for this.
After the function is turned on, it is enough to simultaneously slide three fingers across the monitor, starting from the top of it. This option has several disadvantages. First, you have to use both hands. Secondly, due to this method, the screen will get dirty faster.
Using third-party applications
As is the case with many other actions, smartphone owners are not limited to using the standard functionality of their devices. Third-party developers are constantly releasing applications that enhance the capabilities of phones. This also applies to taking screenshots.
In this case, two applications can be distinguished:
- Screenshot. A very popular program that is simple and reliable. There are several ways to take screenshots. After the photo is taken, it is saved only after confirmation of this action by the user (thanks to which you can significantly save space on the phone). The functions of cropping, highlighting the area, adding text to the image, etc. are also available.
- Screenshot Easy. Another popular representative of this type of software. Allows you to take pictures in a variety of ways, including using gestures. It is also possible to edit the captured picture.
Where can I find the photos I took
The first thing that Honor needs is that screenshots are saved in a separate folder, they cannot be found where ordinary photos are stored. In order to get acquainted with the taken screenshots of the desktop, you should go to the Gallery, and then select the folder with the name “Screenshots”. All pictures taken by him on the device will be displayed in front of the user.
If the user decided to use the explorer, or wants to transfer the taken photos to the PC, you need to look for the Screenshots directory in the Pictures folder. It should be remembered that although screenshots take up less disk space, they still have a certain “weight”. Therefore, it is recommended to delete unnecessary files from time to time.
How to crop a screenshot
Screenshot cropping is carried out using the built-in functionality of Android systems. It is enough to open the photo you want to resize, and then select the “Crop” option at the bottom of the monitor. After the user selects the area that needs to be left using the frame, you will need to confirm the action.
The next pretty popular way to take a screenshot on a Huawei phone is to use smart gestures. Almost all smartphones and tablets of recent years have support for smart gestures and taps, which are responsible for certain functions. Few people know, but in order to take a screenshot, there are also several special gestures. Important: all smart gestures for screenshots should be done not with a finger, but with a knuckle.
So, the first gesture is a double tap with a knuckle on the screen. Yes, it’s that simple. You just need to “tap” twice with your knuckle on the display, and the screenshot will be ready.
The second gesture is drawing with a knuckle. This method is only suitable if you suddenly need to take a picture of only a certain part of the image on the screen. How it works: with the help of the knuckle, an area is needed, after which a small menu for editing the future snapshot appears. With it, you can add some information to the screenshot or immediately save it to the gallery.
Screenshot from the “menu
How else to take a screenshot on Huawei? The third way is to use a special menu that opens through the on / off button. This method is perfect not only for phones, but also for tablets. Everything is done as follows: first you need to hold down the power button and hold it until a special menu appears on the screen, through which you can turn off the phone. As a rule, at the very bottom of this menu there is a “Screenshot” item, so you need to click on it.
Screenshot from the “curtain
Another fairly simple and equally popular way to take a screenshot on Huawei is to use the “curtain”, or the notification panel. What do we have to do:
- Unblock device.
- Drag down the notification bar with your finger to display all the icons that are there.
- Find the one signed as “Screenshot” among the icons, click on it.
- Done! The captured screenshot will be saved in the device gallery.
Another very useful way to take a screenshot on Huawei phones is the “magic button”. This method is suitable only for devices that have an Easy Key button on the left side. Everything is done like this:
- You need to go to the device settings, then go to the “Control” item and select “Smart button” there.
- In the settings menu that appears, you need to choose which action will be responsible for the screenshot. It can be a simple tap, double tap, or hold.
- When the choice is made, you can start creating screenshots using the Easy Key button.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei: the most popular and effective ways
Many smartphone and tablet users often ask themselves the question of how to take a screenshot on Huawei? In fact, there is nothing complicated here. There are many ways that allow you to quickly (literally in a few seconds) take screenshots from the screen of your favorite phone or tablet. In today’s article, we will just tell you about the most popular and effective.
A way for everyone
How to take a screenshot on Huawei? Suitable for absolutely any device and any version of the “Android” firmware. You need to press the power button and the volume down button at the same time. It may take some time to practice, because here is the most important thing. accuracy and synchronicity. It is enough to take screenshots a couple of times in such a way as to consolidate the skill.
Third Party Applications
And the last way to take a screenshot on a Huawei tablet or smartphone is to use a third-party application. There are quite a few different programs in the “Market” that allow you to take screenshots. The most popular of these are EZ Screenshot and Screenshot Leicht. Both apps are completely free and incredibly easy to use.
The way to take a screenshot through the notification bar
This method will be the best way out of the situation when the smartphone buttons for some reason do not work, and the screen is not created. Alternatively, it is proposed to perform the following actions:
- Unlock Smartphone.
- Go to the menu section where you want to take a screenshot.
- Lower the notification curtain with a swipe from top to bottom.
- Click on the “Screenshot” or “Screenshot” icon.
As in the case of a snapshot via hotkeys, a notification about the creation of a screenshot will immediately appear on the screen of an Android smartphone. The resulting screen can be opened or taken another frame from this or another menu.
Where screenshots are stored
To view the resulting screenshot, just open the Gallery application and go to the Screenshots or Screenshots album.
Another way to quickly find a screen is as follows:
- Launch “File Explorer” or “File Manager”.
- Open the “Pictures” folder.
- Go to “Screenshots”.
In the menu section that opens, screenshots will appear that have been made during the entire time of using the smartphone.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei P30 Pro phone
A modern smartphone has a number of useful features. For example, the owner of a mobile device can take a screenshot of the screen at any time. Performing such an operation will help when the user finds interesting information and wants to capture it. In such a situation, you do not have to photograph the screen on another device, since it will be enough to take a screenshot on the Huawei P30 Pro phone.
Taking a screenshot on Huawei P30 Pro using the keys
The easiest way to create a screen capture is to use a specific keyboard shortcut:
- Open the section of the menu you want to capture.
- Hold down the power button and the lower volume rocker at the same time.
After completing the specified actions, a graphical notification about the successful creation of the screen will appear at the bottom of the screen. The resulting frame can be immediately opened by clicking on its icon after holding down the volume down key and the power button.
If you cannot take a screenshot on the Huawei P30 Pro, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the alternative button combinations that are given in this material. In addition, there are other ways to create a screen without using the phone keys.
When to take a screenshot on Huawei P30 Pro
The phone manufacturer does not limit the owner with the options for creating a screen. You can take a screenshot at absolutely any time: while watching a movie, playing a game or chatting in a messenger. The main condition for taking a picture is that the smartphone must be turned on and unlocked.
Delete or share a screenshot
At the moment when the user opens a frame through the “Gallery” or “File Manager”, the full functionality of interaction with the image appears in front of him. For example, a phone owner can delete one or several screenshots at once in a couple of clicks:
- Open the folder where the screen is located.
- Keep your finger on its icon.
- Click the “Delete” button.
Another way is to open the image itself through the “Gallery” and select the “Delete” option from the available options. After confirming the operation, the screenshot will be deleted from the phone memory.
In the case when you need to transfer a screen through a messenger or in another way, you can use the same instructions. The only difference is that instead of pressing the “Delete” button, you need to click on “Send”, select the method of sending and the recipient’s coordinates. Thus, sending a screen is no different from sending any other image from a phone.
How to find saved screenshots?
They are very easy to find. You can go to the Gallery app and see the Screenshots folder / album. Or manually, you can go to the “Pictures” folder “Screenshots” in the phone memory and check all the screenshots that you took.
How to take a partial screenshot on Honor?
Step 1. Touch the display firmly with your finger, swipe it around the image you want to photograph.
Step 2. Select, size of the captured area, increase or decrease.
Step 3. Now choose how to save the screenshot: original shape, turn into a circle, square or even a heart shape.
With the Smart screenshot function, you can take pictures of the desired part of the screen.
How to take screenshot on Huawei Honor?
As with any other Android phone, taking a screenshot on the Huawei Honor is pretty straightforward. All you have to do is press the volume down button and the power button at the same time! Follow the step by step instructions:
Step 1. Needless to say, first open where you are going to take a screenshot.
Step 2. Then, as mentioned above, simultaneously hold down the power button and the volume down button.
Step 3. By holding down the buttons mentioned above for a few seconds, you will see an animation on the screen and a click sound.
Step 4. Now, head straight to the Gallery on your phone to find the image.
Plus, as soon as you take a screenshot on Honor, you’ll be notified. You can simply tap on the notification to view or share the screenshot.
How to take screenshots with Knuckle Sense?
This feature was introduced for the first time on the Huawei Honor 8. this is the first Android phone to receive it.
Step 1. If you have not activated it yet, then you need to activate the Smart Screenshot function in Huawei Honor yourself. To take a screenshot, go to the Settings app and select another option in the Smart Assistance menu.
Step 2. Now click on Motion Control, then select Smart screenshot from the list of functions and enable it.
Step 3. Close the Settings app, go to the screen you want to take a photo.
Step 4. Now, just tap twice on the screen. Your phone vibrates slightly and a screenshot preview will be shown on your screen.
How to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei Honor? (5 ways)
Wondering how to take a screenshot on Honor? We have collected all the ways!
Whether it’s a quote you found on Instagram or an interesting conversation you had with someone special, screenshots are a way to share them with your friends.
There are three methods you can follow to take a screenshot on Huawei Honor:
- Knuckle-Sense technology, screenshot in 2 ways.
- Hardware buttons.
- Screenshot button in the shortcut menu.
- Photo using the app.
All of these methods will make screenshots very easy. You can use any of them:
How to take a photo on Honor using the menu button?
Starting with Honor 5X, which runs Android 5.1 and has EMUI 3.1. A screenshot button has been added to the quick access menu. To take a screenshot, follow these steps:
- Go to the Honor screen where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now open the shortcut menu.
- You will find an icon for the screenshot.
- Click on it. Screenshot will be taken.
- The captured screenshot will be saved in the gallery section.
How to merge / merge multiple photos on Honor?
Need to take one long photo? Honor developers have foreseen this and added the function of creating a single photo.
- Hold power down and turn down the volume.
- Tap the Scrollshot option.
- Then, tap the screen again to stop the scrolling screenshot at the desired location.
- Double-tap the display with your finger.
- Tap the Scrollshot option.
- Then, tap the screen again to stop the scrolling screenshot at the desired location.
- Touch the display firmly with your finger, scroll “S” in the process.
- Tap the screen again to stop the scrolling screenshot at the desired location.
- Save and edit the screenshot as needed.
How to take a screenshot of the screen on Honor using the app?
If you think that taking a screenshot using the above method is not entirely suitable, you can try taking a screenshot using the applications.
Screenshot is the most popular screenshot app with more than 5 ways. In the application, you can add text, crop photos, preview photos so as not to clog up memory.
In addition, you can define the folder in which the screenshots will be saved. You can crop screenshots, make drawings and write text.
Screenshot Easy is another application that is very innovative and popular. There are different ways in which you can take screenshots depending on your device. For example, you can hold down the power, and the home button. You can tap on your phone, do various gestures and actions to capture and edit a screenshot on the go.
The choice is yours depending on what is convenient for you.
Screenshot on Huawei using hotkeys
If at the moment on the screen of your mobile device there is something that needs to be captured, then simultaneously hold down the power button and the volume down key for about 2 seconds, after which a sound signal will sound and a notification about saving the image will appear. The saved screenshot can be viewed by going to the gallery.
Also, with the screenshot just taken, you can perform some actions:
- Send. instantly share the captured area of the screen using messengers, or send it wirelessly.
- Edit. edit the image in the built-in editor, resize it, add text, etc.
- Long screenshot. if the displayed area does not fit the screen and you need to scroll to view it.
As an illustrative example, you can see how to take a screenshot on Honor10 in the video below:
Taking a screenshot using the icon in the notification shade
You can also quickly take a screenshot by going to the notification shade by swiping from the top of the screen. Among the quick launch icons for various functions, there is also a “Screenshot” button. Just click on it and get what you want.
Smart screenshot function
In the more expensive Huawei and Honor models, you can perform various actions with your knuckles. Among these there is also the “Smart Screenshot” function. To activate, go to Settings. Management. Movements and find this item there. After activating it, you can quickly take a screenshot on Honor and Huawei simply by double-tapping the screen with your knuckle. It is also possible to select a specific area of the screen by drawing a closed circle or square with the knuckle of your own finger. The selected area can be edited by increasing its size and shape.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei and Honor
Quite often, the user needs to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei and Honor. For example, you have installed a new theme, a splash screen on the home screen, or your smartphone displays incomprehensible messages, and you need to quickly share this right now. then the help in this situation will be provided by such a function as a screenshot of the screen in the Huawei and Honor phones. In fact, everything is quite simple: we take a screenshot, find it in the gallery and share the finished image. There are several options for taking a screenshot and in this manual we will take a closer look at the most popular.
Screenshot by swiping across the screen with three fingers
In some not expensive models, there is the ability to take a screenshot using three fingers at the same time swiping across the screen. Just swipe three fingers from top to bottom on the running screen at the same time.
How to take a screenshot on a laptop
A very popular and effective utility with many functions, it is especially convenient that there is a search history for the created images. You can view them anywhere from the cloud storage and immediately share with friends.
- Snapshot history
- Embedded in the context menu
- Easy to manage
- There is a nice built-in editor
- Cloud storage
- You can add text to the picture
How to take a screenshot of the screen on a laptop: all the ways
It is really easy to make a screenshot on a laptop, both using a special key on the keyboard. Print Screen, and the capabilities of the Windows operating system.
In this material, we will consider in detail all the ways to create them, and you will learn how to make a print screen on a laptop quickly and, most importantly, simply.
From a previous post, you might have learned what to do if the flash drive is not formatted. Now we will consider in detail and with examples how to take a screenshot on a laptop Windows 10, 7 and earlier versions of this OS.
Interesting! The instruction is universal and is suitable for laptops of various models. So you can take a screenshot on laptops: Lenovo, ASUS, HP, Toshiba, Acer and other brands.
Print Screen button on keyboard
Almost any keyboard on laptops has a special button. Print Screen, by clicking on which a screenshot will be taken. It is located at the top right of the panel with F2-F12 buttons. It says: “Print Screen” or the same phrase, but in an abbreviated form: “Prt Scr”, “Prnt Scrn” or similar.
Important! Often you need to press it with another key. Fn, moreover, it is this key that is pressed first, and only then the print screen. If you need to take images only from the currently active window, you must also press the ALT key. On some laptop models, pressing Fn is optional. Remember these combinations:
- FN Print Screen. captures the entire area
- FN ALT Print Screen. captures only the currently active window with its current size
- WIN Print Screen. the image will be immediately created in the “Images” section, in the “Screenshots” folder, in PNG format
If you have Windows 10, then press the “WIN Print Screen” key at once, the screenshot will be immediately saved in PNG format along the path: “Images”. “Screenshots”. You can open this folder in Explorer. press the “WIN E” keys at once and go to it in the left column.
If you want to further edit the image and save the picture in a different format, for example, in JPG, then:
Press the Fn and Print Screen keys on the keyboard at the same time, the screenshot will be taken and go to the clipboard. You need to save it to an image file.
How to take a screenshot on a PC or Laptop any Windows
Press the WIN key on your keyboard to open the Start Menu and immediately start typing the word “PAINT”. From the match list, open the appropriate program. You can also use any other graphics editor.
In the program, press the “CTRL V” buttons at once, the snapshot will be inserted. Next, in the menu, click on “File”. “Save As”, specify the file type, preferably JPG and specify the directory to save, or just click on the floppy disk icon. If desired, you can edit the image before saving.
Important! If you do not have the Print Screen key on your keyboard or it is broken, then skip to the next chapters, there are described how to do it without using it.
Windows 10 Features. Snapshot Sketch
How do I take a screenshot on a laptop?. Windows 10 has a built-in functional utility for taking screenshots, which allows you to take not only screenshots of the entire screen or active window, but also of a certain shape.
Open the START menu and start typing. “Sketch on a fragment”, open the appropriate application from the list of proposed.
To take a screenshot, click on the “Create” button, a window with four options for snapshots will open:
- Rectangular shape
- Free form
- Active window. you need to click on it to select
- Whole screen
After choosing an option, you can immediately save the resulting result by clicking on the button with a floppy disk, specifying the file type and selecting the desired directory. Also in this window, you can immediately edit the image a little: add explanations, crop, use handwriting.
Interesting! You do not have to open this application, but simply press “WIN SHIFT S” on the keyboard to open a window with options for creating snapshots. And then just save them in any graphic editor by analogy with the Print Screen key from the first chapter.
Fast, high-quality and handy screenshot with interesting and necessary functions. There is a built-in and online editor, the resulting images can be immediately and easily shared. A really high-quality and handy tool that makes it much easier to work with screenshots.
- The image is uploaded to the service, and the user receives a public link, which he can share with whoever he wants
- Search by similar images
- Convenient to use
- Is universal
An easy-to-use and functional utility that allows you to create screenshots in one click, process them and share them with friends on social networks. Great and efficient software that doesn’t take up much space on your laptop.
- Support for keyboard shortcuts for control
- Sharing functions in social networks
- Image editing
- Support for popular image formats
- Launch at system startup
- Compression function
How to take a screenshot on a Huawei phone?
It is possible to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei in several simple ways.
- First, hold down the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons at the same time on Android. Hold with your fingers for a few seconds until a notification appears, which indicates that the print screen is being saved to the gallery. Now you can find the save on your phone at any time. Screenshots help you save files and use at any time.
- Secondly, in the settings of modern phones there is a built-in snapshot function. Find the icon in the control panel and press the key. The screen will instantly be saved and you will hear the characteristic sound of the camera. You can find a photo in the Android gallery. However, the method does not work on all models of Huawei smartphones.
- The third way is to press the screen with three fingers at the same time. The required image is saved, and it is possible to edit it immediately. Click on the pencil icon and go to the edit section. The phone function allows you to cut text, retouch a photo or highlight information. At the same time, both versions of the photo are saved in the device’s memory.
- The next method is to press the screen with your knuckles. Double-tap the screen and the selected item will be saved. Convenient for photographing parts of a whole. For example, selected text or an address. It should be noted that in improved models the method is more convenient.
- Another option is to download a separate application depending on the type of device. The programs have extensive functionality and allow you to instantly send an image to any user. However, they fill the memory and are not much different from the built-in functions in a smartphone.
How to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei phones
A screenshot is a convenient way to save a photo, text or any important information. On the mobile device Huawei P20 Lite, Huawei Nova 3, Huawei P Smart, Huawei P10, Huawei Y5 and many others, it is easy to take a screenshot. A few simple movements and the picture is sent to the gallery. If you have a question on how to take a screenshot on Huawei, use the instructions.
How to make a long screen on Huawei?
Long Screen is a special feature that allows you to take a photo that goes beyond the mobile screen. For example, you need to keep correspondence with a colleague or friend. Using the function, the full text will be photographed. If you are faced with the need to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei, we recommend following the instructions:
- First, select an area for the screenshot. It can be text, photograph or correspondence;
- then open a special control panel by moving down the main screen and open all the functionality of Honor;
- press your finger on the “Screenshot” icon and select the “Long screenshot” function;
- now you need to mark the area of the photo and stop at the end of the image;
- all screenshots are moved to the “Gallery” for further work.
Thanks to screenshots, you can easily convey important information to another person without spending a lot of time on it.
By knuckles (smart screen)
With this feature, you can take a smart screenshot with your knuckles. The feature works by default, but can sometimes be disabled.
- Go to “Settings”. “Management”.
- Open the category “Motions”, and in it select the function “Smart screenshot”.
- Turn it on with the switch.
Now, to make a screenshot of the entire screen, just briefly press the knuckle on the display.
If you need to take a screenshot of a part of the screen, circle the area with your knuckle.
The image inside the outlined area will be highlighted on the display, and using the buttons below you can correct the outlined area, erase unnecessary details with the eraser and save the finished image to the gallery.
Through the curtain of notifications
Click on the “Screen Recording” icon to enable recording.
If there is no such icon in the curtain, click on the “Edit notification panel” button in the upper right corner of the screen. Inactive icons will be displayed a little below. find the one that is responsible for recording the screen there and drag it up to the active panel.
How to take a long screenshot
To take a long screenshot (a snapshot not only of the active window, but of the entire page, even if part of it is hidden), you first need to create a screen in any way convenient for you. After creation, a window with buttons will be highlighted, one of which is “Long screenshot”. Press quickly on it. the screen will start scrolling down. You can stop shooting at any time by pressing the display.
A long screenshot can be created with your knuckles, provided that this function is enabled in the smartphone settings.
Tap the screen with your knuckle and draw “S” to make a long screen.
Via ADB command
One of the most unobvious and, probably, inconvenient ways.
But in this way, you can quickly transfer a screenshot to a computer and not clutter up the phone’s memory with unnecessary images.
To create a screenshot via ADB, you must first install the ADB drivers for your Huawei model, as well as enable developer mode on the smartphone and connect it to the PC via a USB cable (preferably original).
- Open a command prompt and run the following command: “adb shell screencap.p /sdcard/screen.png”.
- It will create a screen and put it in the root of the SD card.
- Now you need to transfer the picture from your phone to your computer: “adb pull /sdcard/screen.png”.
The image is saved to your computer. Since the path for saving is not specified in the command, the screen will be saved in the directory where you were at the time of the command.
In order not to clog the phone memory, delete the created screen using this command: “adb shell rm /sdcard/screen.png”.
A screenshot from the phone is saved on your PC, and the smartphone is not clogged with unnecessary pictures. If you have the necessary skills, these three commands can be combined into a script to easily create screenshots later.
Using the side buttons
The standard way is to press the power button and the volume down button at the same time. If a short press did not work, try pressing the buttons and holding, as it all depends on the smartphone model.
On some models, there is another option: you need to hold down the power button and hold it. A menu will open, in which, among other buttons, there will be an item “Screenshot” with a small scissors icon.
When the smartphone takes a screenshot, a beep will sound and the corresponding information will appear on the display.
Just below the picture itself, there are three “quick buttons”. with their help you can edit the screen, send it to a social network or delete it. The finished image will be immediately saved in the smartphone gallery.
How to record a screen
There are several ways to enable screen recording.