Step one: prepare your Fire tablet
To do this, you need a PC and a USB cable. The cable that came with your Fire tablet will work fine.
On your Fire Tablet, open the Settings app and click on Device Settings under Device.
Find the Serial Number field on this page and tap it several times. Click on it seven or more times and the Developer Options option will appear below it. Click on Developer Options.
Find the “Enable ADB” option on this page and tap it to activate. This feature is usually for developers only, so you need to agree to the warning to proceed.
After enabling ADB access, connect the Fire Tablet to your computer using the supplied USB cable. Windows should correctly identify it and load the required drivers. Continue to the next step. if you have any problems, you can try to install Google USB drivers manually as described in the third step of this guide. But everything worked automatically on my machine.
NOTE. The script we recommend below tells you to install the drivers in a different way, but we don’t like its method. It recommends that you install the unsigned drivers included in the package. This isn’t just a security threat. in fact, it can’t be done on modern 64-bit versions of Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 without rebooting and disabling driver signature verification. Again, everything should happen automatically, so you can consider the script instructions obsolete.
Option one: install the Play Store from your Fire tablet
We initially tested this first method on a Fire HD 8 running Fire OS 126.96.36.199, but readers reported that it works on version 5.3.2 as well as a 7 ″ Fire Tablet. It also still runs Fire HD 8 running Fire OS 188.8.131.52 which was the latest software release as of October 2018.
You can check which version you have by going to Settings> Device Options> System Updates> and looking at the version number at the top of the screen, but at the moment the version doesn’t matter.
Step two: install the Google Play Store APK files
Close your Silk browser and open the built-in file management app on your Fire desk called “Documents”.
Your APK files will appear in this folder. Just click on one to start installing it. Make sure to install the APK files in the order you downloaded them from the list above.
In other words, first install the Google APK Manager (com.google.Android.gsf.login) APK, then the Google Framework APK Service (com.google.Android.gsf) and then Google Play Services (com.google. Android. gms) APK and then the APK Play Store (com.Android.vending) APK to finish it.
On the next screen, confirm the installation by clicking Install at the bottom. The top left will tell you which APKs you are installing, so again make sure you install them in the correct order.
NOTE. If the Install button is grayed out, try turning off the screen, turning it on, and unlocking your Fire tablet. The “Install” button should change its color from gray to orange, which will allow you to proceed with the installation.
Repeat this process for each APK file until all four are installed.
Once that’s done, the Google Play Store app will appear on the home screen of your Fire tablet. If you click on it, you will be able to log into your Google account.
It may seem like it doesn’t work fine after logging in, but just give it some time. Google Play Store and Google Play Services will automatically update in the background. It can take as long as ten minutes.
Otherwise, start searching and downloading any apps like Chrome, Gmail or whatever. Some apps may require an update to Google Play Services. If they do, they will tell you and take you to the Google Play Services page on Google Play, where you can update Google Play Services with one click.
Thanks to Gilly10 on the XDA developer forums for providing this method. If you need help troubleshooting, please refer to the XDA-Developers forum thread for more information.
Step one: download the Google Play Store APK files
Before you start, go to Settings, Security and enable Apps from Unknown Sources. This will allow you to install the necessary APKs that the Google Play Store will provide you.
Next, you need to download the four.APK files using the tablet’s built-in Silk browser. The easiest way to do this is to open this tutorial in your Silk browser and click on the links below that will take you to the download pages. They are taken from APK Mirror, a recognized and trustworthy source for Android APKs.
Google Play Services APK (use this version instead if you have 2017 Fire HD 8)
To download each APK file, click on the link, scroll down and click on “Download APK”.
The download will start shortly. When this happens, a pop-up window will appear informing you that this type of file could harm your device (don’t worry, it won’t). Click “OK” when the popup appears.
After downloading each file, do the same for the next APK file until all four files are downloaded.
How to install the Google Play Store on an Amazon Fire or Fire HD 8 tablet
It doesn’t even require rooting your Fire tablet. After running the script below. the process will take less than half an hour. you can use the Play Store just like you would on any other regular Android device. You can even install a regular Android launcher and turn your Fire into a more traditional Android tablet.
There are two methods for this: one involves installing multiple APKs on the tablet, and the other is running a script from a Windows PC. The first is simpler, but due to the finicky nature of these methods, we’ve included both here. If you have problems with one, see if the other works better.
Update. Some readers mention that the first option doesn’t work for them, although it still works for us, and other readers have since reported that it works for them as well. If you have any problems, you should be able to configure it using the ADB method from the second option, which uses a Windows PC to install the Play Store.
Option two: install Play Store from Windows PC
If the above instructions don’t work for you for any reason, try these more complex but still workable instructions. We tested this script on a 7 ″ Fire Tablet and it worked fine.
Step two: download and run the script
It should be possible to just download a few applications as APKs and install them. However, if you do this, you will still need to use the adb command to set permission for at least one of the apps. So instead of going a long way, we’ll use a script that installs apps and sets permissions for you.
On your PC, visit the Root Junky website and download the “Amazon-Fire-5th-Gen-Install-Play-Store.zip” file. Extract or unzip the contents of the.zip file to a folder on your computer. Double click the “1-Install-Play-Store.bat” file to get started.
Unlock your Fire tablet and agree to the “Allow USB debugging” prompt. If you don’t see this option, close the Command Prompt window and run the above.bat file again.
When you get to the first screen, type “2” and press Enter for the tool to install the Google Play Store.
Of course, you need the appropriate drivers for this. But if you saw the prompt “Allow USB debugging” on the Fire tablet and agreed with it, you will know that the drivers are already working.
The script will install the required packages on the connected Fire Tablet, including Google Play services and the Google Play Store app.
Reboot your Fire Tablet when asked to do so. Just press and hold the power button, press OK when asked if you want to turn it off, then turn it back on.
You can now disconnect the Fire Tablet from your computer. You can also disable the “Enable ADB” option that you enabled earlier.
After rebooting, you will see the Play Store and Google Settings shortcuts on your home screen. Click “Play Store” and you can sign in with your existing Google account or create a new Google account.
It may seem like it doesn’t work fine after logging in, but just give it some time. Google Play Store and Google Play Services will automatically update in the background. It can take as long as ten minutes.
Some apps may require an update to Google Play Services. If they do, they will tell you and take you to the Google Play Services page on Google Play, where you can update Google Play Services with the click of a button.
Thanks to sd_shadow on the XDA dev forums for writing some of these methods and Root Junky for the script. If you need help troubleshooting or want to do it manually without a script, go to the XDA-Developers forum thread for more information.
Get the apps you want on your Amazon tablet
How to install Google Play on Kindle Fire
If your tablet is running Fire OS 184.108.40.206 or later, you can install Google Play without rooting your Kindle. You just need to download and install some APK files. Follow these steps:
To find out which version of Fire OS you are using, go to Settings Device Settings System Updates.
On your Fire tablet, go to Settings Security & Privacy and tap Apps from Unknown Sources. to turn it on.
Open your Kindle’s web browser and download the following files to your tablet:
- Google Account Manager APK
- Google Services Framework APK
- Google Play Services APK220.127.116.11 (230); If you have 2017 Fire HD 8 download Google Play Services APK18.104.22.168 (240).
- Google Play Store APK
On each page, scroll down and click Download APK. If a security warning appears, just click OK. to start downloading.
When you receive the four required files, close your browser and open the Documents app from the home screen.
Go to Local Storage Downloads.
Click on the APK files to install them in the following order:
- Google Account Manager APK
- Google Services Framework APK
- Google Play Services APK
- Google Play Store APK
To install Google Play correctly, you need to install the APK files in the order shown above.
How to use the Google Play Store on Kindle Fire
When you launch Google Play for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in to your Google account. You may have to wait a few minutes for the updates to be installed before the application works as expected, and some applications may require additional updates. In the end, you will be able to search and download apps just like you would on a regular Android device.
How to install Google Play on an old Kindle Fire
If you have an older Amazon tablet, or if the steps above do not work for you, then you need to root the device before installing Google Play. You will also need a Windows PC and the USB cable that came with your tablet. Since Fire OS is just a modified version of Android OS, the steps to rooting a Fire tablet are basically the same as rooting an Android device.
Rooting your Fire tablet will void your warranty. Take a close look at the pros and cons of rooting your mobile device.
On your Kindle Fire, go to Settings> Device Settings.
Click on the Serial number field. until “Developer options” appears immediately below it.
Click Developer Options.
Click Enable. to activate Android Debug Bridge (ADB). You may receive a security warning; ignore it to continue.
Connect your Kindle Fire to your computer. Your computer should detect your device and download the necessary drivers.
If your computer does not automatically recognize the Kindle Fire, you can manually install the USB and Android Debug Bridge drivers by following the steps in the Kindle Fire developer documentation.
Click OK. to enable USB debugging. If this option does not appear automatically, you need to manually install the appropriate drivers before proceeding.
Open your computer browser and download the installer app on Google Play:
- If your tablet is running Fire OS 5.3.0 or earlier, download Amazon-Fire-5th-Gen-SuperTool-old.zip.
- If your tablet is running Fire OS 5.3.1 or later, download Amazon-Fire-5th-Gen-Install-Play-Store.zip.
Extract the.zip file and double-click 1-Install-Play-Store.bat. to open it.
Type 2.and then press Enter. for the tool to install the Google Play Store on your Kindle Fire. This process can take several minutes; you will see a message in the window when it is done.
Restart your tablet by turning it off and on. If successful, the Play Store and Google Settings shortcuts should be on the home screen.
How to install the program from a memory card?
Go to “Settings”, open the “Security” tab and put a tick in the “Unknown sources” menu.
Download from the Internet a program or game with.ark extension, write it to a memory card, which you insert into your tablet.
- Using the file manager, find the application and click on it. The installation will be done automatically. In the process, the device may warn that this setting is not secure, but in reality, such a warning can be ignored if you are sure of the source of the program.
Remember that all downloaded applications from the Internet do not pass antivirus scan, so some files may harm your device. To do this, it is better to check the new program for viruses.
If you have a USB cable, you can use another way to install programs.
What is worth installing?
Most likely you will ask yourself: “What applications should I install on my tablet?” Below I will provide a list of programs that will help you make your device more functional. This is only a recommendation, you have the right to decide for yourself which programs to install.
- “ES Explorer”. A simple and necessary thing that will allow you to navigate your device, view and edit everything that is on the memory card.
- “MX Player”. Probably the best video viewing app. You can watch movies online and those that are available on the memory card. Focused on touch devices. swiping your finger across parts of the display can adjust brightness and sound.
- Dolphin Browser. Sure, the pre-installed Google Chrome browser is good, but it’s not without its drawbacks. “Dolphin” can be adapted for yourself, find the sites you need by drawing symbols and just work very quickly, because with many sites it works better than the browser from Google.
- Moon Reader. An excellent reader for all book lovers. Simple and convenient, it works with all formats. Its developers made sure that the program issues a warning if you read a lot. There is also support for online libraries. Reading your favorite books is not a problem.
- “Skype”. An irreplaceable thing for a tablet, which, by the way, lacks a rear camera. Why? Just because it is designed to work with Skype and similar applications. Versions of Skype for Android, many users are not happy, but many bugs have already been fixed.
- PlayerPro. One of the best music playing apps. Easy to use and full of functionality.
- “Heroes”. Why not play it? This game is dynamic, interesting, and not very difficult in many stages. However, this is even a plus. It will last for a week or two.
- “In contact with”. The most popular social network right in the tablet. The app has seen bad days, but the developers quickly fixed a lot of bugs. Now you can easily chat, listen to music and watch videos.
- “Monefy”. A simple and intuitive application that will allow the user to quickly record his expense and income, create plans for the near future, taking into account finances.
- Clean Master. Convenient and multifunctional item. Digging a little into the tablet interface, making the control of various functions much easier. With it, you can not only quickly “get” to the calculator, adjust the brightness or turn on / off many functions, but also clean the memory card and RAM from unnecessary data.
How to install an application on a tablet from the Play Market?
Go to the application from your device, enter your username and password when entering. Next, carefully study the list of programs for your tablet. There are a lot of applications.
- An “Install” icon will appear in the upper corner, followed by “Accept and Download.” By clicking on it, the application will be installed automatically. The Android system will notify you about this, in the status bar and on the download page.
Downloading programs from the Android Market is simple, and most importantly. reliable, because the probability of catching a malicious virus is minimal. over, applications will be updated automatically.
If it is not possible to download applications from a tablet using an Internet connection, use another method.
How to install a program from a PC to a tablet?
- Connect the cable to the device and to the computer.
- Wait a little while the PC detects the device.
- On the tablet, select the pop-up message “USB connection”.
- On the computer, select “Connect device”.
- You need to find the InstallAPK program on the Internet and download it.
- The next step is to install this program on your PC.
- Find and download the Android app you are interested in. Don’t forget the extension, only.ark format.
- In order to install the application on the device, click the mice 2 times. The computer should recognize your request. In case of failure, launch InstallAPK by selecting the “Open with” item in the menu. Now it remains to wait for the application to appear on the gadget.
Before installing an application on a tablet from third-party sources, you need to be sure of their reliability. For example, a good and proven resource where you can find a large number of programs is the site w3bsit3-dns.com
These three methods are simple and convenient, even for an inexperienced user.
How do I install the app on my tablet? Application installation methods
If you purchased a tablet, be aware that the device usually already has programs installed to help you get started. But, usually, they are not enough for the full use of the device. Therefore, if you have not yet encountered Android OS, some questions may arise, in particular, how to install the application on a tablet. Let’s take a closer look at the process of installing programs.
There are several ways to install programs:
It is easier and more convenient to find applications for the Tablet PC on the Play Store. This service must be preinstalled on your device. For full-fledged work, you need access to the World Wide Web, via a modem or Wi-Fi.
First of all, you need to register with Google, create a mailbox (gmail.com). At the end of this procedure, a personal account will appear. Only after that, you can enter using your username and password, and enjoy all the benefits of this service. Fortunately, the Play Store is on every Android device, and a tablet in this case is no exception.
Why the tablet won’t install apps?
Usually, there are no problems with installing applications. Sometimes it happens that when installing via the Play Store, the download is “frozen” by 90%, or further installation ends with an error. Why does the tablet not install applications and how to fix it?
In this case, it makes sense to do this:
- Check for free memory on your device. If it is not enough, then delete unnecessary files or move to an SD card. The device requires at least 50 MB of memory for normal operation.
- Restart your tablet, try installing again.
- Work with Google Play: clear cache and also update apps. If the programs do not update automatically, although there is a checkmark in front of this process, you should do it manually.
- Install a special program that, before installing any file, will ask for a storage location. It is also useful in that it will rid your device of all garbage. In addition, it is suitable for those devices that do not have a large amount of internal memory. These programs are InstallManager and MagicUneracer.
If these methods, fixing the problem did not help, then try the following:
- Go to the market, carefully see if there are updates for applications. To do this, you need to select the “My Applications” tab, which is located in the settings. If there are a lot of uninstalled applications, queue them up for updating or remove some of them. Install the most important ones over again.
- Open “Settings”, go to the item “Memory”, there select the preferred installation location “internal device memory”. If the problem persists, the program is still not installed, try removing the memory card from the device and continue with the installation again. Before removing the card, check the tablet for free memory. It should be enough to install this application.
With Android devices, there are often problems, however, as well as with others. Usually, simple manipulations with a memory card can solve half of them. The other half is often left to the gadget’s settings or the application itself. Resetting to factory settings (in the settings. “Restore and reset”) can also help, but this is an accepted last resort. The points listed above will surely prove useful.
As a result, a tablet can be made a powerful tool for performing various tasks: surfing the Internet, editing text files, viewing a variety of materials, and, of course, entertainment. The choice is always yours.
The second method of downloading the Play Store. this is installing the gapps package on Android. The peculiarity of this method is that it is suitable for custom firmwares (CyanogenMod, MIUI, Paranoid Android). To put it on the device, copy the archive from gapps to the memory card and boot the phone via recovery mode. If recovery was successful, select the Install from zip file option and specify the path to the archive with gapps. You may have to update the Play Market to a new version when you enter the OS, but this is already done in no time. in case of such a need, a simple notification will appear.
Download the Play Store APK file from the Internet and install it like a regular mobile applet. This method is the easiest and fastest, but if your smartphone is far from the newest, the current version of Google Play may not be suitable for it. But it’s worth trying anyway, because you don’t lose anything when you try. The only caveat. enable the option to allow installation of applications from third-party sources in the options menu. Also pay attention to the version of the supported OS.
How to download Google Play for tablet for free?
As a rule, when purchasing a new mobile device, the Play Store application is already installed on it. All that remains to be done is to configure the Play Market for the tablet. But sometimes it happens that the service on the smartphone becomes unusable: error messages pop up, the program does not respond to taps, the download becomes unavailable. In this case, you will have to reinstall it. Below we will describe two ways to install the Play Market for Android.
Download Google Play on your phone
The Google Play utility is required to download mobile applications to your phone or tablet.
It will be useful to use the sections: “New Products” and “Bestsellers”. They contain the newest and most rated applications.
Searching for the necessary program in the Play Store using the search bar is not difficult. As in many services, it is enough to enter a keyword or phrase in the line.
The Google Play portal has a number of important options, the connection of which will make your life on your tablet or phone much more comfortable. For instance:
You may not need to download the Google Play app to your phone or tablet if it is already installed on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can open Play Store in a browser on your phone or computer. Directly through this site, you can install the application on the phone by clicking on the Install button and turning on the Internet on the phone. If you have connected your Google account to your mobile device, all applications will be downloaded automatically.
Preparing for installation
Before proceeding with the Play Market installation, you need to perform several preparatory steps:
- Open “Settings”, find the “Security” section in the “Personal data” block.
- Scrolls to Device Administration.
- We give permission to install applications from unknown sources by activating the line “Unknown sources”.
The described steps must be performed so that the system does not block the installation of Google Play, since the installation will have to be done through the APK file downloaded from a third-party website.
Download Play Store for free on your tablet
Buyers of tablets operating on the basis of the Android operating system are often faced with the fact that the Play Market they have purchased is missing. There may be many reasons for this. most often the fault lies with the foreign firmware. In this article we will tell you how to download the Play Store for free on a tablet, but before that, let’s figure out what exactly this service is for.
What is the Play Market for?
You can do without Google Play, but then the user will have to manually download the installation files in APK format from various sites and forums, and then perform the installation. Applications installed in this way will not receive updates from the developer. to get the latest version, you will have to perform a complete reinstallation.
Based on the foregoing, it can be argued that the Play Market must be installed on every Android device. without this service, using a tablet or smartphone will be quite difficult.
It seemed like how you can install Market on a tablet if all Android applications are downloaded through the Market itself? In fact, this limitation can be bypassed. you have to find the APK file from Google Play and install through it.
Installation instructions for Market are as follows:
- We open the browser on the tablet and go to the forum or any other resource dedicated to Android applications. In this case, we recommend using the site w3bsit3-dns.com. so you can be sure that you will receive “clean” files. To work with the resource, you need to be registered.
- Download the latest available version of Google Play, available on the page of this application on w3bsit3-dns.com.
- Go to “Downloads”, run the downloaded APK. We check what permissions the application is requesting. If there are no suspicious requirements, then you can confirm the installation.
If you plan to download a file via a PC and then transfer it to a tablet via a USB cable (for example, the tablet does not have a built-in browser), first make sure that the device has a built-in file manager. otherwise you simply will not be able to open the moved APK.
Installation on custom firmware
Users who decide to switch from a stock factory firmware to a custom one are also often faced with the fact that the Play Market disappears on the device. In such a situation, you will have to install GAPPS. a set of Google services.
To install GAPPS, you have to find an archive with the necessary files on third-party resources, move it to the internal memory of the tablet, boot into Recovery mode, go to “Install ZIP from SDcard”, click on “Choose ZIP”, select the archive moved to memory and confirm the performed actions.
The easiest way to install the Play Market is to deploy a kind of distribution kit of this Android application in the OS environment. the APK file.
Unfortunately, the instructions described below are not effective in all cases, but it makes sense to try the following steps first.
- Download the Google Play APK file and place it in the device’s memory or on its removable storage. On the Internet you can find a lot of resources offering to download, we will use one of the most famous and proven. APKMirror.
How To Intsall Google Play Store On Any Android Tablets Like HCL Me Tablet
- Follow the link above, click on the download icon opposite the name “Google Play Store” (it is advisable to choose the newest version).
On the next page, follow the link-name of the downloaded file in the “Download” section.
We are waiting for the download to complete and then copy the received data to the internal storage or to the memory card of the Android device.
We activate the option “Install from unknown sources” on the Android device. To do this, you need to find the item of the same name in the “Settings” of the OS (in most cases it is present in the “Security” section).
Next, we translate the switch located opposite the name “Unknown Sources” to the “On” position and confirm the received request.
Open any file manager for Android and go to the location of the Play Store APK file. Launch the installation by tapping on the package name. In the window with the choice of action, click “Install”, and then touch the button of the same name on the screen-request to start the installation.
We are waiting for the installation to complete, after which you can launch the application by tapping “OPEN” on the installer’s final screen. You can also open the Store using the Play Store icon that appears in the list of applications.
If any errors appear during the operation of the Play Store installed as a result of the above steps, you can use the following instructions to eliminate them:
Google service and app installers
An excellent example of the successful application of the above approach is Meizu smartphones running the Flyme Android shell. We have already considered the issue of installing the Google App Store in Meizu devices, and it is most advisable for their owners to use the recommendations from the article:
Within the framework of this material, we will consider in detail the integration of Google Play and other services of the “corporation of good” into common Xiaomi devices operating under the China-version of OC MIUI. Owners of other devices with “non-standard” versions of Android (models produced for sale exclusively in China, “clones” and counterfeits for well-known brands, etc.) can try to act by analogy with the algorithm below.
- Open the App Store application by tapping on its icon on the MIUI desktop. Next, enter the query “Google” in the search field and touch the “Search” button.
Scroll through the list of results and open the last item marked with a green icon. The tool we need is displayed at the top of the list on the next screen, you can recognize it by the icon (3), which should be selected by tap.
Click “Install” on the tool page in the “App Store”. We are waiting for the installation to complete. the “Install” button will change its name to “Open”, press it. Next, you need to touch the large blue circle located at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Install” under the offer to install “Google Services Framework”. We are waiting for the installation to complete, touch “Done”.
In the same way as the above components, install the “Google Account Manager”;
At this stage, the installation of core Google services, including the App Store, is virtually complete. By tapping “Done” on the screen with the notification “Google Play Store Installed succsessfully” we get to the service installation tool page, where there is a red circle, touch it. Then we click on the blue inscription from the hieroglyphs and then allow the launch of Google Play by selecting “Accept” in the request window that appears at the bottom of the screen.
As a result, we get a smartphone with the Play Store installed, as well as other Google services that provide opportunities that have become familiar to almost all users of Android devices.
Another way to install the Google Play Store involves more serious interference with the system software of the device than following the instructions suggested in the article above. In fact, you need to manually place the APK file of the application in the system directory and specify the appropriate permissions for the module to work correctly in the future.
For its implementation, the above requires Superuser privileges and the presence of a file manager with ROOT access in the device:
- Obtaining ROOT rights is carried out by various methods, and the choice of a specific algorithm for performing an operation depends on the device model and the Android version under which the device operates.
Perhaps the help in solving this issue will be provided by instructions from the following material:
One of the links to download APK files of the latest versions of ES Explorer:
Download the APK file of the Google Play Store from the Internet in exactly the same way as described in “Method 1” above in the article. After downloading, copy the received into the device memory.
- Launch ES Explorer and activate ROOT access. To do this, we call the main menu of the application by touching the three dashes at the top of the screen on the left, and activate the switch opposite the item “Root Explorer”. To the request of the privilege manager, we answer “PROVIDE”.
We follow the path of the location of the Google Play apk file and rename the distribution kit to Phonesky.APK. (Long press on the icon to highlight the file. item “Rename” in the menu at the bottom of the screen).
Select the renamed package and select “Copy” from the bottom menu. Open the main menu of Explorer and tap on the item “Device” in the section “Local storage” of the list of options to go to the root directory of the device’s memory.
Open the “system” directory, then go to the “app” folder. Touching “Insert”.
Select the Phonesky.APK placed in the system folder, select “” in the action menu and then “Properties”.
We tap the “Change” button next to the “Permissions” item, uncheck the checkboxes until the picture is reached as in area (2) of the screenshot below, then touch “OK”.
Close ES Explorer and be sure to restart the Android device.
Next, go to “Settings” Android and open the “Applications” section, tap on “Google Play Store”.
Go to the “Memory” section, where we clear the cache and data by pressing the appropriate buttons.
Installing Google Play on an Android device
In fact, it is rather difficult to give an unequivocal answer to the question: “How to install the Play Market on Android and connect other Google services?” Too many different devices and options for their firmware exist today. At the same time, the main ways of integrating the Store, described below, in most cases, allow you to solve the specified problem.
All instructions described below are performed by the owner of the Android device at their own peril and risk! Do not forget, before interfering with the system software, you must save a backup copy of the data from the device’s memory in any way possible.!
Google Play installation methods
The instructions below assume the installation of the Google App Store using a variety of tools. The choice of a specific method should be carried out depending on the reason for the absence of a component in the OS (how it was removed or was not integrated into the system initially), as well as on the type of firmware (official / custom) that controls the operation of the device.
The most correct solution would be to step by step implementation of each of the methods recommended below until a positive result is achieved.
To get Google Play on a device running almost any custom firmware, you should use a solution from the OpenGapps project. In the material on our website, this product has already been considered and there are instructions for integrating it into the device.
The most radical method for obtaining components that are missing in the mobile operating system is to replace the type / version of the Android device firmware with another OS version in which these software modules were implemented by the developers. For example, for devices from well-known Chinese brands (Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei), the most logical and effective solution to many problems, including getting the Play Market and other Google services, is to switch from China OS assemblies to Global firmware, of course. if any, issued by the manufacturer for a specific model.
- Android firmware is a vast topic, and answers to many questions regarding reinstalling the most popular mobile OS can be found in a dedicated section on our website: