Android two apps on one screen of a Samsung Galaxy phone
Hey! Ilya Zhuravlev, the author of the website info-effect.ru, is in touch. Today I will show you how to make two identical Android apps on the same screen of your Samsung Galaxy phone. What it is? You can easily create two profiles or accounts on one Samsung Galaxy smartphone of any model. That is, for example, you will have two WhatsApp icons on your screen, vibe, telegram, skype, instagram, VK, classmates,. etc. Everything is very simple and fast. See instructions below and write Комментарии и мнения владельцев if you have questions. Let’s go!)
How to Install Two Same Apps on Android Samsung
On the home screen, find the Settings icon and tap on it.
In settings, click on the Advanced Features tab.
Next, click here on the Dual Application Profile tab.
Further, all applications that are installed on your phone and that support this function will be displayed here. To the right of the title, click on the switch to turn it on.
In the window that opens, click on the Install tab.
Next, you will be prompted to enable the function to use a separate contact list in the copies of the applications. Click on the Next tab at the bottom.
In the window that opens, click Yes if you will use the same contact list for both accounts of the application.
All is ready. Now you have two icons of the same application with different profiles. I have two whatsapp on my screen.
Now, open the second app. Click on the Accept and Continue button.
Enter your phone number, for the second account it must be different. Click Next. You will be sent an SMS confirmation code, enter it in the field and click Confirm.
All is ready. Next, you can start using the application, just like the main one.
Still have questions? Write a comment! Good luck!
Recover Deleted Apps on Samsung Phone
It is not uncommon for smartphone owners to uninstall an application. This can be an accident or a deliberate measure. In the future, it may be necessary to return the utility. Let’s find out: how to recover deleted applications on a Samsung phone, what methods are there and which one is better for this or that case.
Restore Android apps via Play Market
The main disadvantage of this method is that the settings of the erased program will not be saved on the device. For example, if it was a game, data on prizes, completed levels and achievements will disappear. Everything will have to be recreated. There are software products that create backups and when returned to the smartphone, all data will appear again. For example, the popular messenger WhatsApp.
- Open Google Play service.
- Call the menu by tapping on three parallel lines in the upper left corner.
- Sequentially go to the sections “My applications and games”. “Library”.
- From the proposed list of programs that were previously downloaded by the user using a personal Google account, you must select the one that you plan to return to the device’s memory. Sorting of products is set by default by date. newest to oldest.
- Tap on the “Install” button next to the selected utility. The installation process will begin.
The application you are looking for is not always included in the suggested list. This could mean:
- The software was downloaded using a different account;
- a little earlier, the user himself cleared the download history, the installation data is lost;
- The software was removed from the Play Market by the developer itself. This means that it no longer spreads.
In the first two cases, you should use the search bar and find the application. If the product has been seized, you can restore the deleted application on Android:
- search for the APK file on specialized forums. With its help, it will be possible to restore account or toy data;
- use a backup copy;
- apply a special program that allows you to return lost information. The Yandex search engine gives out many similar products. For example DigData and Disk Digger.
How to Recover Deleted Apps on iPhone via iTunes?
There are two ways to delete games and programs from the iPhone: erase all data completely, unload the software, leaving a shortcut and data on the gadget. In the second case, you can reanimate the software by simply clicking on the remaining utility icon. Or just refer to the settings, the process of a new download will begin.
ITunes will also help with the issue of recovering erased software. With its help, you can reanimate data both on a smartphone and on a personal computer of an apple manufacturer. In some cases, the PC will need help to run the helper program.
If the necessary data or software is erased (intentionally or accidentally), do not despair. everything can be returned to its original place. Sometimes software can be returned even with old data.
Screen mirroring using a Miracast adapter
There is a second way of transmitting images over a newer standard called Miracast, which will be especially useful for Windows 10 users. It is often referred to as “HDMI over Wi-Fi” because it allows various devices to connect using wireless networks. First introduced in Windows 8.1 and later. Almost all laptops and modernized operating systems use this technology. Miracast is able to play not only HD video on the TV, but also display all the current actions of the monitor.
Miracast connection sequence:
- Go to computer settings and click “Devices”.
- Then go to the “Connected devices” tab and click “Add device”.
- Wait for the computer to finish detecting the device from the available options and click on the TV icon.
- If the computer does not automatically connect the TV, right-click and select Display Settings, set multiple displays in the Duplicate These Displays tab, and then click Connect to Wireless Display.
- After detecting the TV, press the “Connect” button to display the PC on the TV receiver.
- While this gadget can be considered a breakthrough in terms of connectivity, it has one drawback as it cannot detect some TV models.
Unhappy with Screen Mirroring with Miracast? Here’s another wireless solution. device for transferring media content to TV EZcast.
Connecting PCs and Mobile Devices to Sony TVs
Before performing Sony Screen Mirroring, you need to read the user manual and check the output ports on the PC for the connection parameters and the correct connection cable. If possible, it is best to use an HDMI or DVI connection, as these options combine video and audio signals in a single cable and also offer an HD expansion for the TV receiver screen.
- Connect one end of the interconnect cable to the appropriate port on the side or back of the computer and the other. to the corresponding port on the back of the TV.
- Each port on the TV is clearly labeled with its function, so there should be no problem finding the correct port. Turn on Sony.
- Press the AV or EXT button on the TV remote control until the PC output appears on the TV screen.
- If your display is stretched or cropped around the edges, you will need to select resolution settings on your computer.
- To configure the settings for displaying PC on TV, you must click the “Start” button on the taskbar on the desktop, go to the “Control Panel”, and then select the “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- Click on the “Adjust Screen Resolution” function and select your preferred resolution from the drop-down menu.
- Experiment with different resolutions until you find a setting that displays correctly on Sony.
- Click the “Apply” button to confirm and save the settings.
Duplication of the Samsung screen, PC screens, smartphones of other mobile devices is carried out using the Screen Mirroring function, which is present on Samsung F, J, K, M-series TVs. If mobile devices or TV do not have this function, then Smart View software is used for transmission, even working with iOS. The screen mirroring procedure is the same as above.
Transfer video to TV via Wi-Fi
Screen mirroring is easily feasible, if the mobile device and the TV are made by the same manufacturer, it is likely that they will have a “screen mirroring” function (or something similar) on both devices. This will allow you to immediately see everything on your smartphone on TV without any hassle. If the devices are released by different manufacturers, then you need to enable the DLNA (Wi-Fi Direct) function on the TV and download the DLNA application to the smartphone via GooglePlay.
You can use the pretty good AllCast app (free for iOS and Android). For those with an AppleTV, iPhone, or iPad, it is possible to connect via the AirPlay app to share with TV. Older brands of TV and mobile equipment do not have such built-in functions, so you will have to use special adapters Chromecast, Miracast and EZcast.
Chromecast streaming device
Screen mirroring to TV. a very reliable and widely used method all over the world. It is a streaming device designed to connect your PC and any mobile gadgets from 2010 and up to your TV. You can use it to listen to your music or watch photos and online videos from sites like YouTube.
Chromecast connection sequence:
Screen mirroring to TV
Very often it happens that you need to duplicate the screen of your computer or mobile devices on the TV. For example, when you have photos and videos that you want to share with family or friends on a large modern screen. A few years ago, not everyone would have been able to cope with this difficult task, but today new technologies make it easy to solve it both for modern TVs and for more outdated models. To do this, you must first select the necessary computer devices and applications.
There are three most common ways to transfer images from an external screen to a TV:
- HDMI cable;
Screen mirroring with HDMI
- Find the HDMI port, connect one end to your TV and the other. to PC.
- Turn on both devices and press “Enter” with the TV remote control.
- Select HDMI from options. You can now see your monitor on TV.
- you need to right-click on the speaker icon on the PC;
- select the following options in sequence: “Playback device” “Playback” tab “Digital output device (HDMI)” “Yes”.
As you can see, this method is easy, reliable and of high quality, but it has drawbacks caused by certain inconveniences for users due to the limited length of the cable, which can interfere, for example, with children playing in front of the TV.
Casting an Image to a TV Using EZcast
- multimedia support: Miracast, DLNA, AirPlay for mobile devices and PC;
- highly integrated SoC (600 MHz);
- reliable in operation;
- compact, energy efficient, high-speed H.264 1080P Full HD;
- automatic channel selection;
- supports Wi-Fi module;
- USB TV port.
Stream and enjoy content from iPhone to computer
Use AnyTrans to start mirroring your iPhone to your computer wirelessly and enjoy your device’s content in real time. As you also know, it is much more attractive and convenient to show the audience your important work stored on the iPhone on the computer. Use this tool and start enjoying your favorite iPhone media on your computer.
Screen Mirroring iPhone via AnyTrans. content flow
Screen mirroring tips and apps
3.Shot iPhone screen in one click
Looking for a way to take a screenshot of your device from your computer? Then you will be glad to know that AnyTrans can handle this operation easily. The best part is that every screen you capture will be instantly automatically saved to your computer. What’s more, you can edit your screenshots in real time.
With AnyTrans, you can take full control of your iPhone from your computer. This is very useful in various situations, especially when you want to watch your favorite movie stored on iPhone on a large computer screen.
Screen Mirroring iPhone via AnyTrans. content capture
As you can now see, AnyTrans has a lot more to offer than the simple AirPlay feature for iPhone screen mirroring. For more information, see How to Mirror iPhone Screen to Computer
It’s all about how to wirelessly connect iPhone to Samsung Smart TV for screen mirroring. As you can see, there are several ways to mirror your iOS device to your TV, now it’s time to start watching your favorite show or movie on the big screen from the comfort of your home.
I have been working on the iMobie team for 5 years and as an Apple fanatic loves helping more users solve different types of iOS or Android problems.
Duplicate apps on the same phoneSamsung galaxy s10
Intelligent transfer, backup and management of iOS content
- Transfer photos, music, videos and other content to your computer and vice versa
- Flexible iPhone backup: full backup, incremental backup, and over-the-air backup
- Free download videos and music from 1000 sites including YouTube
With your iPhone, you can watch movies and TV shows anytime, anywhere, but there is nothing more compelling than watching your favorite show on the big screen. This is why iPhone screen mirroring is becoming so popular and widely used.
If you’re also interested in streaming content or media from iPhone to Samsung TV, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide the easiest methods to help you learn how to connect iPhone to Samsung TV for screen mirroring.
- First of all, take this iPad streaming device from iTunes or even AppStore and install it on your iPad.
- After that, you can start to enable iOS 11 display recording feature from Control Center. But if it is not in the control center, you can activate it yourself in the settings.
- The next step is to open Mirror for Samsung TV and it will instantly search for your Smart TV.
- If your Smart TV is found, just tap it to connect your iPad to your TV.
- You must turn on notifications so you know if your TV is working.
- Now, to start mirroring, swipe up until you find the control center and press the screen recording button for 5 seconds.
- Then another window will appear in which select “Mirror Samsung TV” if you have a Samsung Smart TV to directly display your iPad activity on your TV.
Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player with Built-in Alexa, Includes Alexa Voice Remote, HD, Easy Setup, Released 2019.
- Best Selling Streaming Media Player with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Generation, Released 2019).
- Use dedicated power, volume and mute buttons to control your TV, soundbar and receiver.
Last Updated: 09/05/2020 / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API
Must Read: How to Cast Android Screen to TV without Chromecast?
IPhone Screen Mirroring to Samsung TV. ApowerMirror
If the above methods don’t work on your iPhone with Samsung Screen Mirroring, you can use ApowerMirror, which is a great screen mirroring app that makes it easy to mirror your iPhone screen to your TV. This comes in very handy when it comes to streaming movies, photos, games, and more. You can even record your device’s screen activity while streaming content. Follow these steps to learn how to use ApowerMirror.
Download and install ApowerMirror on your iPhone and computer.
Then you need to use an HDMI cable to connect between your TV and PC. In this way, your computer will be reflected on your TV.
Now press the “M” button in the app to connect your iPhone to your computer. Then click “Phone Screen Mirroring” and click “Start Now”.
Finally, your iPhone will be displayed on your TV and computer at the same time.
How to Mirror iPhone Screen on Samsung TV via ApowerMirror
Setting up: step by step instructions
The first way to enable Screen Mirroring on a Samsung TV is suitable if both devices are made by Samsung:
- Use the remote control to change the Source. Select Screen Mirroring or Screen Mirroring. This action is not necessary in all cases. Some Smart-TVs are constantly “online”, so if this item was not on the screen, go further.
- Take your phone. The location where the option is needed differs depending on the Android version. On newer gadgets, simply fold back the top curtain and flick it to the right. Click on the corresponding item “Smart View”.
In earlier versions, go to Settings and look for Screen Mirroring or All Share Cast. Sometimes it can be found in “Connections” or “Other settings”.
- The phone will find your TV and display it in the list of available connections. Select it.
- The connection will be made. In some cases, it is necessary to additionally enter the code that appears on the screen, or simply confirm the connection request.
- The smartphone screen is displayed on the TV.
The second method is suitable for any other smartphones and computers:
- Make sure the device meets the system requirements for Smart View:
- Install Samsung Smart View on your smartphone, tablet, iPhone or computer.
- Wi-Fi connection required: so that both Smart-TV and the second gadget are on the same network.
- Run the application.
- Click on the “Connect to TV” button.
- Select TV from the list.
- Confirm the action on the screen by selecting “Allow” or by entering the code.
The third method concerns the built-in functions of Windows 10. You do not need to install anything extra:
- Start Screen Mirroring on TV as described above.
- To play a file from your computer, right-click on the desired file. Use the “Send to device” line to send it to the desired TV.
- To duplicate your computer screen on your TV, go to Display Settings and select “Connect to Wireless Display”. Or press Win P and select that line with the same name.
How to run two copies of WhatsApp, and other applications on Android
Surely you have had cases when you needed to use several copies of the same application. for example, with different accounts or so that they had different settings. Of course, some applications support the use of multiple accounts, but not all. Unofficial applications of some services can work with several accounts, but they are usually limited in functionality. Fortunately, you can install clones of applications on Android. in this case, you can use the same service from different accounts, if desired, even in two-window mode. How to do it?
Install the App Cloner application via Google Play. It does not require root access and does not contain ads, and the functionality of its free version is enough to create full-fledged clones.
Launch App Cloner, select the language in the settings (if the language you need is not installed by default) and find in the list of installed applications the one whose copy you want to create.
App Cloner will scan the application and report the restrictions that its clone will have. As a rule, they relate to the use of Google services (account, maps, etc.) You can choose the color of the clone icon, add a shortcut to the icon and rotate it. In addition, you can modify the application itself by changing some of its parameters.
App Cloner parses the app, makes the necessary changes, and then rebuilds it by adding a new digital signature. In fact, it turns out a fake application, but with the same capabilities as the original. The original application and its clone work independently of each other, and when using the two-window mode, they can even be run side-by-side.
App Clone can create clones of almost all social networks and instant messengers, including those that work only in conjunction with a SIM card. This feature will come in handy for owners of dual-SIM smartphones. The number of clones of the same application is not limited, and each of them can have its own settings.
How to use two apps at the same time on Samsung Galaxy devices
With one of the latest updates to the Samsung One UI proprietary shell, the company has brought a lot of positive changes. But at the same time, the multitasking function was rather complicated. It can still be used. Fortunately, there are several ways to use two apps at the same time on Galaxy S10 smartphones and any other Samsung device.
The method is suitable not only for the already mentioned Galaxy S10, but also for S9, S8, Note 9, Note 8 and in general any smartphone with the One UI installed.
How to use multitasking. Method 1
As mentioned above, Samsung has changed the way users access the split-screen feature to use two apps at the same time. To do this, you need to take a few simple steps.
- First, launch both applications you want to use together.
- Open the “Recents” menu and then click on the icon of any app you want to use in split-screen mode.
- Then click Open in Split Screen Mode. This option will only be available if the application supports multitasking. Otherwise the function will not be displayed.
How to use multitasking. Method 2
There is another way to use split screen mode. The second application will be launched in a pop-up window.
- Run the application, open the “Recents” menu.
- Click on the app icon.
- From the list of options, click “Open in Popup”.
- The app will now open in a popup window.
- You can drag the app anywhere on the screen, and you can even resize the app. Then just run the second application.
How to use multitasking. Method 3
If you often use two specific applications at the same time, then Samsung makes this task easier by pairing.
You can find out more news in our Telegram channel.
The utility helps to create a second version of the required social network, messenger or game, but with a changed package name and signature. In this case, the owner of the device does not need to have superuser rights. After the applications are installed on the device, the user can uninstall the software. This will not affect the work of the created clones in any way. They will continue to function smoothly.
In the main menu, you can select those programs for which it is possible to create a copy. But App Cloner doesn’t stop there. In addition to creating a clone of the application on Samsung, the program allows you to modify the icon. This is for ease of use. Changing the inscription, color and appearance will not confuse the owner of the smartphone. The product has a premium (paid) version, it allows you to make deeper settings: prohibiting access to data, transferring data to removable media, setting a password, prohibiting autorun and others.
In order to use the option, the following conditions must be met:
- set permission to install APK files from unknown sources;
- run the program.
After installation, the clone will function simultaneously with the main messenger or game, it can be transferred to another device without additional settings and App Cloner.
It is mainly used to clone social networks or instant messengers. Features:
- creating three or more accounts;
- ROOT rights are not required;
- the created duplicate has a size that does not exceed 5 MB;
- nice interface;
- the developer has added design themes.
The utility has a different approach to creating clones. it creates a virtual shell sandbox, inside which additional programs are launched. This gives much greater compatibility, but there is a significant inconvenience. cloned applications will not be able to start outside the Parallel Space shell. Only the main ones will function. Super user rights are not required, but the program will always be in the smartphone’s RAM. Features:
- there is no need to install APK files. the environment of the program itself is enough;
- the process is extremely simple using the “Add Application” button;
- mono shortcuts to bring to the phone desktop and run without a shell;
- only one copy can be created;
- the possibility of private installation from Google Play;
- the user can create a protective field, inside which to place the selected copies;
- no autorun after reboot;
- notifications are sent separately for each copy.
The principle of operation and creation of clones is similar to the above product. The 2Account program also creates a virtual environment in which the created clones are placed. There is a specially provided notification that signals the closure of the program in order to avoid accidents. The owner of the phone does not need super user rights. Features:
- changing the location of shortcuts;
- you can clone in whole packages;
- copies are not available from the application manager and menu;
- new shortcuts can be placed right on the home screen;
- multiple copies cannot be created.
Users note that 2Accounts lacks additional options: you cannot set a password, there is no private mode. In addition, the software increases battery consumption.
Why clone an app?
Clones are copies of applications that function equally well, have no lags, lags or glitches. Making a copy is easy, but here’s what it might be for. For example, a user has an account on any popular network. When registering, it goes through verification and links the page to a phone number. Officially, social networks do not allow the same user to have multiple accounts. In addition, many networks or forums can ban these users. But no one can prohibit having another application in which a single account will be registered.
This applies not only to social networks, but messengers, computer games. The whole family can play the same toy, but each member needs their own game account. A clone of the game will come to the rescue.
Special programs for creating clones on an Android phone
If you cannot install the second version of the application on your phone using standard tools, you can use special software products.
How to clone an app on a Samsung phone
Situations often arise when you need to have two copies of the same program or application on one device. The need may arise to separate private and public networks, work and personal account of the owner of the device, share the utility with a friend, etc. Let’s find out: how to create a clone of an application on Samsung, will standard tools help with this, or will you have to use third-party utilities.
Installing from a USB stick
Installing third-party widgets from flash memory is not possible on all TVs and this process is not easy, but if you follow all the recommendations, you can later use your favorite program on the screen. Samsung Smart TV 6 series and Samsung C and B have such an opportunity.
Important! To install a widget from a flash drive, NstreamLmod must be installed initially.
Let’s take a closer look at how all this happens in the first version of the TV:
- First of all, on the USB flash drive, you need to create a directory with files containing the downloaded files.
- Next, we install the peripheral device into the TV and find it in the list of devices.
- We log into the Smart Hub and launch NstreamLmod.
- In the letter, select the item “USB Scanner” and see the archives.
- Click on the desired one and the download process begins.
- After loading, exit the Smart Hub menu and turn off the TV.
- We turn on the TV set, go to Smart Hub again and see the program we need in the list.
Reference! In Samsung C and B, installed programs marked “user” will be removed from the USB flash drive during the installation of a new program. To solve this problem, you need to store all the files used in order to restore everything later.
Nuances when installing widgets on TV from a flash drive
Unfortunately, the NstreamLmod application has been functioning in test mode for 30 days; before working with it, you need to make sure that it is still working. You will not be able to install again for free.
But there is a way out of this situation. You need to start LMod and select the list from “Tsnakemana”. Next, click “USB storage” and re-perform all the settings.
Sometimes it knocks out an error when opening the program, but you don’t need to be scared right away, because after the TV is overloaded, you can find and open it through the Smart Hub menu.
In order for the process to proceed without problems, you must adhere to the following recommendations:
How duplicate the apps on the samsung
- PC and TV communication problems will disappear if you turn off the antivirus firewall;
- The installation process means synchronization of TV and computer, for this you need to create a user account called “Develop”.
- Press Internet TV, go to settings. authorize the owner of the “Develop” type;
- You can start installing the widget.
Samsung D series
This Samsung model requires new user authorization. This is done very simply. On the remote press “Smart HUB”, then the letter “A”, entered the menu. Now the standard authorization procedure takes place, after which you can install the required widgets.
- Press the Smart key and the red button “A”
- By clicking on the “D” button, go to and create a section with the “Develop” user;
- Click “Server IP” and enter the required numbers in the window that opens;
- Next comes the “Synchronize” button, as a result of this action, the nStreamLMOD and OVP widget will be created;
- We leave the installation section;
- We click on the “A” key to initiate an exit from the account. records;
- We go into the system again;
- There will be a list of downloaded programs.
How to download the app
Various apps on Smart TV show how much smarter TVs are. Samsung has a very large number of free widgets and they perform various functions and thereby expand the possibilities.
Additional Information! The company has blocked the ability to install applications from a flash drive and it is not easy to get around this situation.
Every Smart TV owner has no idea what kind of world opens up in front of him with the help of widgets. Depending on their purpose, they are divided into categories in which you can find and choose anything.
- Online viewing of films, blogs, TV series, concerts, etc.;
- Music audio players, where you can listen to new music for every taste;
- Games. here the variety is endless, as they are divided into many subgroups, genres, age categories;
- Service of additional programs for tracking the exchange rate, world time, weather and other.
First, let’s take a look at the process of downloading the widget to Smart TV:
- Turn on the TV and go to the main menu, use the remote control for this.
- We select the “Network” section to make sure that the TV is connected to the Internet.
- We create an account if it was not installed when the device was purchased. In some devices, it is common to all programs called Smart Hub. If there is no such program, go to the Play Market.
- In the login line, enter the mail address, come up with and remember the password and click the “I agree with the terms” checkbox. Account is now available.
- In the “search” item, enter the name of the program that you want to download. If you don’t know what you need, you can go to any widget and read all the necessary information on its page.
- To download the program, click “Download”. After the end, a window will appear, which will indicate that it is already on your TV and you can use it.
Important! Before downloading the application to your TV, you need to check the availability of memory on the device.
On the F-series model, it will not be easy to authorize the user, so before proceeding with the installation of widgets, we will consider this process in more detail. To do this, through the PU, go to the menu, in which we find the Smart functions. The account can be identified by selecting it from the list. We leave the menu by clicking on the checkbox “Remember password”.
- On the PU, press SmartHub to access additional programs;
- Click on “Options” and select “IP Settings”;
- We register the IP address of the server;
- Click “Start App Sync” to see the list of applications;
- we reboot the TV if needed.
Series B and C
Now let’s take a look at the boot process for Samsung B and C models:
- We overload TV;
- Click on “Internet TV”, then click on the “A” button;
- Select a user to enter the PIN code;
- Go to the menu, select “settings”;
- It is obligatory to select the item “Developer”, there you need to enter the IP address and save;
- In this window, select the item “Synchronize”;
- We agree with all actions.
Installing Apps and Widgets on a Samsung Smart TV
Everybody knows the meaning of such a phrase as “Smart-device”, because today each of us widely uses the capabilities of tablets or phones. The queue reached other devices as well. Next, we’ll take a look at how to install the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
When buying such a device, not every user knows all its functions, and there is a huge number of widgets for every taste. The main thing in installing the program is to know the steps where to go, and this is quite a simple matter. Samsung Smart TV lets you experience all of its TV capabilities.
Reboot your phone
The error where the “Google application has stopped” pop-up notification appears on the screen occurs on many Android devices, including Samsung smartphones. This problem may be associated with the incorrect operation of certain system components, the restoration of which can be performed in many ways.
First of all, you need to reboot the phone using one of the available methods, be it a combination of several buttons or a special section of system parameters. After a successful restart, the problem in question should be gone.
- If necessary, it is quite possible to take advantage of the automatic update of all system applications on a Samsung smartphone using the corresponding option in the Google Play settings. To do this, open this software, tap the main menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen and select “Settings”.
In the “General” section, tap the line “Auto-update applications” and in the pop-up window select the option of downloading the latest versions that suits you. Use the “Finish” button to save the new parameters.
You can restart your device to make the automatic update work as soon as possible. But even with that, you have to wait a while.
Updating system applications
Another solution to the problem may be to install the latest versions of Google and Google Play Services, especially if automatic software updates are disabled on the device. We will tell you about independent and automatic downloading, but only from trusted sources.
Sign out of your Google account
The least effective method to resolve the “Google App has stopped” error on a Samsung device is to deactivate the linked Google account. To solve this problem, you will need to use the system settings and, in particular, the “Accounts” section, by completing the exit procedure. In more detail, this method, as well as auxiliary options, were described in a separate instruction.
Alternatively, especially if clearing the Google Play Services and Google app performance data did not work, you can delete the cache globally. For these purposes, the system “Settings” provides the appropriate sections, the location and name of which may differ in different versions of the OS.
Whichever method of clearing work data you choose, after completing the described actions, be sure to reboot the device. In this case, the problem will most likely disappear.