Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email
The WhatsApp application has a function that allows you to transfer WhatsApp messages through the use of email. To implement this method, you only need to have a registered mailbox (or two). Follow below steps to send WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
Launch the WhatsApp application on your Android phone and go to “Settings”.
In the new window, select the category “Chat history” and click the option “Export chat”.
Next, check the WhatsApp message history you want to transfer.
The following message appears: “Adding media will increase the size of the exported chat.” Here you need to choose whether to send correspondence with files or without files. Choose the option that suits you: “No files” or “Add files”. Please note that if you choose to include all media files in the data being transferred, the volume of this data will become significantly larger, which means that the process of sending an email will take longer.
In the list of chat transfer options that appears, select the “New message” option (if you are going to send correspondence to your second mail or to another person) or the “Letter to yourself” option (to attach the data to the message that will come to the same mailbox from which it was sent ), type the text of the letter and click “Send”.
After that, go to your mail account on your iPhone phone, where you will see an incoming letter with the WhatsApp chat you sent.
This method is very simple, but it also has significant drawbacks. Firstly, only one chat can be sent using e-mail, and it will take a lot of time and routine efforts to transfer all existing dialogs. Secondly, despite the fact that the dialogues will be transferred from Android to iPhone, it will not work to sync them to iPhone.
ways to transfer whatsapp from Android to iPhone.
WhatsApp is today one of the most popular applications among both Android smartphone owners and iPhone users. Simplicity and ease of use, prompt and high-quality communication, a guarantee of confidentiality, provided by end-to-end encryption of correspondence, keep this application in the lead for a long time. If you decide to change your Android to iPhone and want to know how to transfer WhatsApp to another phone, in our article you will find the top 3 ways to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Text and voice messages, videos, images and other media files. all of this can contain important information for the user or be just pleasant memories that are sometimes difficult to part with. So, below we will take a closer look at how you can transfer WhatsApp to a new iPhone.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Backup
The method that we will describe below is based on using the function of backing up WhatsApp messages on an Android phone and then restoring this copy already on a new device. iPhone. To use this method, you do not even need to have both devices on hand at the same time: you can create a backup in advance, and after purchasing an iPhone, complete the process. So, we bring to your attention a step-by-step guide to transfer WhatsApp from Android phone to iPhone.
On your old device (Android), launch the WhatsApp application.
Go to the “Settings” section and select “Chats”.
From the list of possible operations, select the option “Chats backup”.
Here you will see a list of available WhatsApp backups that were previously created. To create an up-to-date copy, start the copying manually by clicking on the “Backup” button.
Once the backup process is complete, uninstall the WhatsApp app from your device. To do this, go to “Settings”. “General”. “Application Manager”. WhatsApp. Click on the “Delete” button.
Three Ways to Transfer Data From iPhone to Galaxy S20 / Ultra / Plus
On your new phone (iPhone), download and install the WhatsApp app. Launch the app and log into your account using the old phone number.
After that, a message will appear stating that a backup was found, select the “Restore” option. After the restore process is complete, the WhatsApp chats will be available on the iPhone.
The method of using a backup is quite convenient, but you need to carefully monitor the process of creating and restoring a backup in order to avoid failures and errors in the course of work that can lead to the loss of all data.
Easiest Way to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone
Perhaps the fastest and most efficient way to transfer all WhatsApp dialogs from old Android to new iPhone is to use specialized software. Tenorshare iCareFone for Whatsapp transfer is a utility from the developer Tenorshare that implements previously impossible cross-platform WhatsApp transfer with just one click.
Below we invite you to familiarize yourself with a brief overview of the main characteristics of the program.
- Easily Transfer WhatsApp Chats Between Android iOS.
- Direct WhatsApp Business Transfer between iOS Android. New
- 1 click to backup or restore WhatsApp data WhatsApp business.
- View and export WhatsApp messages and link backups to HTML.
- Create backups & restore iOS Kik / LINE / Viber / WeChat chat history on Mac.
- Compatible with iOS 14 / iPadOS 14 and Android 10.
The program has wide functionality and great potential. The presence of such a utility will allow you to remain confident in the security of your data and high-quality management of it. To use this program to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android device to iPhone, you will need to make a minimum effort. Follow the instructions below.
Install the tool on your computer, connect two devices and click “Transfer”.
Then Tenorshare iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer will automatically back up your WhatsApp data. Then click “Continue”.
You will enter your phone number to confirm the WhatsApp backup.
Wait a few minutes, your WhatsApp will be transferred to your new iPhone 12.
This method is not in vain ranked first in our list of possible options for transferring WhatsApp data. As you can see, Android device data is transferred to iPhone with just one click. The program is extremely easy to use and pleases with fast and high-quality results.
How to transfer whatsapp to new iPhone?
Now let’s take a closer look at each of the options presented. For each of the methods, we offer step-by-step instructions, accompanied by screenshots, so that you can easily use any of them. to find out the advantages and disadvantages of using a particular method. In case the selected method did not work on your devices and did not transfer the WhatsApp dialogs to the new iPhone, you can turn to two other methods. However, to avoid wasting time and effort, we recommend starting with the easiest and most optimal way to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android.
So, in our article, we have covered some of the best ways to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. Detailed instructions attached to each of them will help you to confidently and easily carry out this operation yourself, with a minimum of effort, and achieve maximum results. Leave your Комментарии и мнения владельцев at the end of the article and share your ways of solving this problem. We are waiting for your results and advice to those who are still looking for a solution.!
Samsung Smart Switch: Move data from iPhone to Galaxy S20
Transferring data from an iOS device to a Galaxy smartphone using an OTG cable
To do this, you need a Lightning cable and a proprietary adapter for connecting external USB devices (On-The-Go).
How to Transfer Data from iPhone or Android to Galaxy Device
Switching from one smartphone to another is not an easy task. Especially when it comes to various operating systems. For many, this will seem strange, because you can use cloud storage, for example Dropbox, but not everyone knows about the concept of “cloud storage”, and not everyone has constant access to the Internet with unlimited data transfer, because, as a rule, photos weigh much more than 100 megabyte. For such users, Samsung has released its own series of video instructions, where it described in detail all the actions that an ordinary user should perform.
It is worth noting that the instructions are relevant for all Galaxy smartphones, starting with Galaxy S2 (with the latest software), however, Galaxy S6 (Edge) was taken as an example as the latest device from the company.
Transferring Data from Android Device to Galaxy Smartphone
Samsung’s new smartphones have never been something passable and incomprehensible to users. On the contrary, they have always attracted a lot of attention and aroused great interest. Now it became known which models the company will introduce next year in the Galaxy S line, and what awaits us among foldable smartphones. It is worth noting that in addition to the appearance of new models, we will miss one of the Galaxy Folds, an available “clamshell” and even three models of devices with the S Pen stylus. But nothing is said about the Galaxy Note. Perhaps the South Korean company is really ready to abandon it. It’s not just that many analysts have been talking about this for a long time.
WhatsApp. the most popular instant messenger in the world, used by over two billion people. This is a serious indicator, given that the audience of the same Telegram is about a dozen or two times smaller. The interest of users in WhatsApp, it seems, is unable to extinguish almost anything, including the lamentations of Pavel Durov about the insecurity of WhatsApp and the negligent approach of its creators to the privacy of users. True, for some reason he forgot to mention that on Android things are much, much better with this than on iOS.
Today it is no longer possible to surprise anyone with smartphones for 1000. Despite the fact that iPhones are for some reason considered the most expensive devices on the market, devices at much higher have been on sale for a long time. Another thing is that all this is the choice of a rather narrow audience of users, while the real struggle for the consumer takes place precisely in the initial and middle market segments. there, however, are also growing, albeit not as rapidly as in the top segment.
Using Samsung Smart Switch to Transfer Data from iPhone
On Android smartphones Samsung Galaxy there is an additional opportunity to transfer data from your old phone, including from the iPhone, allowing you to access much more important data, including those that can be difficult to transfer in other ways (for example, iPhone notes ).
Transfer steps (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 9, should work similarly on all modern Samsung smartphones):
- Go to Settings. Cloud & Accounts.
- Open Smart Switch.
- Choose how you will transfer data. via Wi-Fi (from the iCloud account where the iPhone should be backed up, see How to create an iPhone backup) or via USB cable directly from the iPhone (in this case, the speed will be higher, as well as more data transfer will be available).
- Click “Get” and then select “iPhone / iPad”.
- When transferring from iCloud over Wi-Fi, you will need to enter your iCloud account login information (and possibly a code that will display on the iPhone for two-factor authentication).
- When transferring data via a USB cable, connect it as shown in the picture: in my case, the included USB-C to USB adapter was connected to the Note 9, and the Lightning cable from the iPhone was connected to it. On the iPhone itself, after connecting, you will need to confirm trust in the device.
- Choose what data you want to download from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy. In the case of using a cable, the following are available: contacts, messages, calendar, notes, bookmarks and settings / emails, saved alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers, music, photos, videos and other documents. And also, if you have already signed in to your Google account on Android. applications that are available for both iPhone and Android. Click the “Submit” button.
- Wait for data transfer from iPhone to Android phone to complete.
As you can see, using this method, you can very quickly transfer almost any of your data and files from iPhone to Android device.
Transfer contacts, calendar and photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive
The Google Drive app (Google Drive) is available for both Apple and Android and, among other things, it allows you to easily upload contacts, calendar and photos to the Google cloud and then upload them to another device.
This can be done using the following simple steps:
- Install Google Drive from the App Store on your iPhone and sign in to your Google account (The same one that will be used on Android. If you haven’t created this account yet, create one on your Android phone).
- In the Google Drive app, tap the menu button and then the gear icon.
- In the settings select “Backup”.
- Turn on the items you want to copy to Google (and then to your Android phone).
- At the bottom, click “Start Backup”.
In fact, this completes the entire transfer process: if you log in on your Android device under the same account that was backed up, all data will be automatically synchronized and available for use. If you also want to transfer the purchased music, about this. in the last section of the instructions.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
The transition from iPhone to Android, in my opinion, is slightly more difficult than the other way around, especially if you have been using various Apple applications for a long time (which are not presented in the Play Store, while there are Google applications in the App Store). Nevertheless, transferring most of the data, primarily contacts, calendar, photos, videos and music, is quite possible and relatively easy.
This tutorial details how to transfer important data from iPhone to Android when moving from one platform to another. The first method is universal, for any Android phone, the second is specific to modern Samsung Galaxy smartphones (but it allows you to move more data and is more convenient). The site also has a separate guide on how to transfer contacts manually: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android.
If you used an Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, transferring it by cable or something else, you probably shouldn’t: Apple Music is the only app from Apple that is also available for Android (you can download it on the Play Store), and your subscription in it will be active, as well as access to all previously purchased albums or songs.
Also, if you use “universal” cloud storage, available for both iPhone and Android (OneDrive, DropBox, Yandex Disk), then access to such data as photos, videos and some others from a new phone will not be a problem.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
When transferring data from iPhone, I faced the problem of transferring music. In general, I looked for ways on the Internet, but I constantly knocked out some kind of error. But it turned out that everything is much simpler. Just downloaded Wondershare MobileTrans and made the transfer.
If passwords are saved, for example, in Chrome and you use them under your Google account with synchronization, then when you log in on another device with the same account, your passwords will also be there.
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone Manually
We use photos as an example in this part.
Step 1 Open the Gallery app from the app drawer on your Samsung phone, select multiple photos to transfer from Samsung to iPhone, click the Share icon and select Mail from the toolbar.
Make sure your phone has a master email account set up.
Step 2 When you go to the compose screen of a new letter, the selected photos will already be in the content area. Drag your Gmail account to the “To” field, leave a subject, click on the “Send” icon at the top of the screen.
Step 3 Then turn to your iPhone, open the Gmail app, sign in to the Google account you entered in the To field, go to your inbox and open a new email. Now you can view photos on your iPhone anytime.
Sync data from Samsung to iPhone via Move to iOS app
Apple has released the Go to iOS app for all smartphones running Android 4.0 and later. As Samsung‘s official iPhone transfer app, you can use it to migrate all data from Galaxy to your iPhone at the same time.
The Best Way To Transfer Data From iPhone to Android!
However, the Move to iOS app is only available for transferring data to a new iPhone. If your iPhone is not new, you must do a factory reset first.
In addition, this application uses an internet connection to sync data. And you have to connect your Samsung phone and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise it won’t work.
How to Transfer Files from Samsung to iPhone 12/11 / XS / XR / X / 8/7/6 / 6s / 5 / 5s / 5c / 4
It’s easy to get a new iPhone and ditch your old Samsung phone. However, don’t forget to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone to keep your most important data safe.
Samsung and Apple are the most popular smartphone manufacturers worldwide. Every time Apple releases new iPhone devices, some people would like to switch from Samsung to iPhone for the following reasons:
iPhone generally has better performance and smoother user experience. while Samsung phone gets slower over time.
Apple is always bringing new technologies to the new iPhone, like Animoji on the iPhone X.
Many multiple device owners claim that the iPhone is stronger than the Samsung Galaxy phone, in part because the Samsung phone has a waterproof charging cover.
No matter why users like you switch Samsung to iPhone, the question is often how to switch from Samsung to iPhone when switching Samsung to iPhone.
Here We Collect 6 Effective Methods to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone.
Which one is the best? Leave your Комментарии и мнения владельцев after reading this post.
For example, the Move to iOS app. is an Apple program that aims to. help people switch from Samsung to iPhone. Although the SIM card has limited storage space, it can transfer contacts between smartphones. Samsung users usually register their smartphones with a Google account, which is also a common way to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone.
Also, you can find out more options related to transferring Galaxy to iPhone in this post. If you just switch to iPhone or use multiple mobile devices, these methods can sync all data or certain types of data from Samsung phone to iPhone in a few minutes.
Transfer Files from Samsung to iPhone Using Bluetooth Wirelessly
Bluetooth. it is an easy way to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone. Almost all smartphones are equipped with this technology. This does not require a Wi-Fi network or USB cables. The disadvantage is that Bluetooth is slow and not suitable for transferring large amounts of data.
Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone via SIM Card
SIM card. it is a cellular subscription identification which has 500KB storage for saving contacts, SMS and MMS. In other words, it is an easy way to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone, although space and data types are limited. We use contacts as an example to show you the procedure.
Step 1 Launch the Contacts app on your Galaxy phone. If contacts have a SIM card icon, they are saved on the SIM card. If not, you will have to export your contacts to a SIM card. Go to “Menu” “Export” and then select “SIM” as the destination to save all contacts or specific.
Step 2 Take out the SIM card from your Samsung phone and insert it into the iPhone. When the carrier signal appears at the top of the screen, go to Settings, Contacts and click Import SIM contacts to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone.
Step 3 Then open the iOS Phone app and go to the Contacts tab. If new contacts are not displayed, slide the screen down to refresh your contact list.
Note. iPhone does not support saving contacts to SIM card, so all names and phone numbers must be imported into internal memory.
Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone without Move to iOS App
If you are looking for a versatile tool to transfer Samsung Galaxy to iPhone, we recommend Apeaksoft Phone Transfer.Its main features are:
- 1. Data transfer in one click. It has the ability to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone in one click. With this same app, you can also transfer data from iPhone to Samsung.
- 2. Lossless transmission. Phone Transfer will not overwrite or interrupt existing data on iPhone and Samsung phone during the whole process.
- 3. Keep original terms and conditions. It can extract your data and files from Samsung and put them on iPhone in original format and quality.
- 4. Faster and safer. It uses USB cables to transfer from Samsung to iPhone, which is much faster and safer.
- 5. Phone Transfer works for wider Spectra data types including videos, photos, music, contacts and other documents.
- 6. Higher compatibility. This phone data transfer application is compatible with various mobile devices such as iPhone 12/11 / X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6 / 6s / 5 / 5s / 5c / 4 and Samsung Galaxy S9 / S8 / S7 / S6 / S5 / S4 / Note 8 / Note 7 / Note 6 / Note 5 etc.
- 7. It is available for Windows 10/8 / 8.1 / 7 / XP and Mac OS.
Download for Win
In short, it is the best option for moving from Samsung to iPhone. We use Samsung Galaxy Note 5 as the source device and iPhone 7 as the target device to show you the details.
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone in One Click
Download and install the right version of the best phone transferring app to your computer depending on your operating system. Connect your Galaxy Note 5 and iPhone 7 to your computer using USB cords. Start phone transfer and it will automatically detect your devices.
Step 2Settings to Transfer Samsung Galaxy to iPhone
Make sure your iPhone 7 is defined as the “Target Device” and the Galaxy Note 5 is displayed in the “Source Device” area. If not, click the Toggle button to fix it. There are three options: Contacts, Photos and Media. Check the box next to each desired data type.
If you don’t want to overlap the existing date on your iPhone 7, uncheck the “Delete selected data on target device before copying” option. You can find it under the target device icon. As you can see, it also allows you to transfer music from Android to iPhone with ease.
Step 3Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone
When you are ready, click the Start Copy button to start transferring data from Samsung to iPhone. Wait for it to complete, disconnect both smartphones from the computer. You can now enjoy Samsung data on your new iPhone.
Note: Phone Transfer can sync all data from Samsung to iPhone in one click. It does not limit the amount of data.
Besides contacts, photos and media files, you may need to read this post to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android.
In this guide, we have shared 5 solutions on how to switch from Samsung to iPhone. These are the best options for different situations. For example, Bluetooth. it is an easy way to sync one or more files from Samsung to iPhone without internet connection and USB cable.
SIM card. good idea for transferring contacts between smartphones. Similar to Bluetooth, it does not require an additional device and connection.
If you just got your new iPhone and want to transfer all data from Samsung to iPhone, the Move to iOS app for Android. one of the options. But you have to prepare a good wifi network and put two devices on the same network.
Google account. this is another option for transferring from Samsung to iPhone. In addition, the auto sync function is handy when moving multiple types of data such as contacts, notes, calendars.
In addition, we also provided a comprehensive Apeaksoft Phone Transfer solution. It supports a wider range of data categories and gets the job done faster. Now you can choose the appropriate method depending on the situation and follow our instructions to get what you want.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Android
With WhatsApp, you can make audio and video calls, send text and voice messages, transfer files and share stories. In addition, the app provides end-to-end encryption to keep your correspondence secure. If you are an iPhone user and decide to use an Android phone, but do not know how to transfer whatsapp from iPhone to Android, follow our instructions. We have tried to outline the most common and simplest ways that you can apply to transfer all dialogs from iPhone to Android phone.
Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android with Backup
This method consists in using the WhatsApp backup function to save messages and then restore them to another device, in this case, Android. If you are interested in transferring WhatsApp correspondence from iPhone to Android, use this method. Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to do it.
First of all, you need to back up your WhatsApp messages on your old device (iPhone).
Open the WhatsApp application on your iPhone and go to “Settings”, a new window will open on the screen.
Select “Chats”. Select “Backup” from the list of offered options.
Here you will see recently created backups, and you can also manually start copying by clicking the “Create a copy” button.
Now remove WhatsApp from your iPhone and install it on your Android phone.
After installation, open the application and log in with your phone number, after which a message will appear stating that a backup has been found, click “Restore”. WhatsApp dialogs will be moved from iPhone to Android.
Transfer WhatsApp Data from iPhone to Android with Backup Restore
This method is to use WhatsApp backup files. If you want to transfer WhatsApp conversations from iPhone to Android, use this method. Follow these steps in sequence:
Connect your iPhone to your PC, but don’t launch iTunes yet.
Open Command Prompt (START: cmd). Then find a folder named “whatsapp”. You will need to use the command line parameter: “dir” to see the contents of the current folder, “dir \ a” to see all the contents (including hidden and system files) of the current folder, or “cd [folder]” to change the directory (destination folder). Copy the “whatsapp” folder to your system using the command “copy [source folder] [destination folder]”.
Now connect your Android phone to PC and copy the backup file to internal storage.
Launch the WhatsApp application on your Android phone, after confirming your phone number, a request will appear. just click “Restore”. After completing the process, all your dialogues will be restored on your Android phone.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Email
As simple as it sounds, you can use the WhatsApp function, with which you only need to send your dialogs to another phone via email. It’s simple enough. repeat the steps below:
Open the WhatsApp application on your iPhone and go to “Chats”.
Next, select the WhatsApp message history you want to transfer. Move it with your finger to the left.
Select “”. Now from the list of options select “Export chat”.
You will be asked whether to send correspondence with files or without files, select the option you need. Please note that if you decide to send files and attachments with the chat, the size of the message will be much larger and, therefore, the data transfer will take longer.
Now select “Mail”, type the text of the letter and click “Send”.
After that, go to your mail account on your Android phone, where you will see the dialogs you sent.
The only drawback of this method is that although you can transfer all chats from iPhone to Android, you will not be able to sync them to Android.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
There are many ways to achieve this goal, but we will list a few of the simplest ones. We will also provide you with step-by-step instructions for these methods, please follow them carefully.
Data exchange via Dr. Fone
Unofficial software with the transfer of information between iOS and Android copes no worse than the “original”. The software tool “Dr.Fone” will help with the organization of backups, and with the backup of correspondence from social networks and instant messengers, and even with irreversible cleaning. unnecessary information accumulated on the internal or external memory.
There will be no difficulties with a full-fledged “transfer”. “Dr.Fone” transfers all data at once, starting with notes and alarm clock settings, and ending with the history in Safari, Google Chrome, and even ringtones.
The migration begins in the “Phone Transfer” section. where the “prepared” mobile equipment will appear on the right and left, and the file type and sections with information for transfer will appear in the center.
NOTE! The translation of the interface into Russian has not yet appeared, but the developers have the necessary innovation in the near future.
How to proceed further. visual images suggest. First, smartphones on iOS and Android will have to be connected to the computer using a USB cable, then. check the boxes, and at the end. click on the “Start Transfer” button.
Important! If the “media” (and also the source of files) is on the wrong side, there is a “Flip” button on top. you do not need to manually select USB interfaces in the correct sequence.
How long the transfer procedure will take is difficult even to calculate. You will have to make a start on the amount of occupied space and data transfer speed.
In addition to “Phone Transfer”, “Dr.Fone” also provides an item “Phone Manager”. an additional intermediary (computer) appears there. First, a backup copy is taken from the iPhone, which is transferred to the hard drive, and from there it is transferred to mobile equipment from Samsung. The “complicated” option is useful in cases where there are not enough USB slots or you want to play it safe.
Not from scratch: transferring contacts, saves and software parameters
In addition to the complex transition from iOS to Android, one cannot but tell about the partial transfer of information accumulated on the iPhone or iPad. Developers from Apple allow copying a lot, up to notes:
Synchronization of mail, calendar and notes
An alternative and fully automated way to drop some data. It all starts again with the iOS settings. in the “Passwords and Accounts” section.
In the list that opens, you need to attach a new profile (Google) using a special form, where you will have to enter your username and password, or go through the binding procedure through the code sent to the number.
After preparing the account, the function of syncing with third-party sources appears in iOS. And what types of data will have to be exchanged depends on the desired result. From the available: correspondence from the mail client, contacts, calendar events and notes.
As a result, a Gmail item will appear in each thematic application, reminding of the current synchronization. And, if it is important to timely exchange data with Android, then it is better to save the same notes not on the iPhone or in iCloud, but directly in the Google service directory.
Transferring content and data via Smart Switch
The official way of switching from Apple mobile technology to Samsung smartphones and tablets is associated with the Smart Switch software tool, which is able to extract data from iCloud in a semi-automatic mode and transfer it to the internal and external memory of Samsung smartphones and tablets. The whole procedure is as follows:
- Prepare a backup in the iCloud section of iOS Settings. It is important to choose the type of data that needs to be synchronized (the list is serious: photos, mail, calendars, reminders and messages), and worry about the “freshness” of the entries.
- It is advisable to prepare a new “archive” with information before transfer.
- Next, you will have to download “Smart Switch” to your Samsung smartphone (not all models are supported, but only some. S7 / S8 / Note8 / S9 / Note9) and log in to iCloud through the built-in menu. You will need a password and login from Apple ID and a security check passed through a special code. All data cannot be transferred without authorization.
- The last step is to select the information to transfer: images, settings, browser history, some saved data for auto-complete, ringtones, contacts. Much will remain untouched. the same saves from social networks, browser cache or progress in games. Therefore, you will have to deal with such little things manually.
The method of transferring entries from the “Address Book”, habitual before the advent of Smart Switch, begins on the official website of the iCloud file storage. After authorization, a standard menu with buttons will appear, from where you will have to go to the item “Contacts”.
On the right. a list of phone numbers will immediately appear, and on the bottom left. a gear that allows you to call a context menu with parameters.
Next. select “Export vCard” and save the file issued via iCloud on the computer.
After preliminary preparation, it remains to open the “Google Contacts” service and click on the “Import” button on the left. Files with CSV or vCard extension are accepted as source of phone numbers.
The procedure takes on average 5 to 10 minutes. Problems can arise only with authorization on the iCloud website, because there you will have to enter a 6-digit code sent to mobile equipment tied to Apple ID.
And, if the same iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch was not at hand, then further actions will become impossible. Transferring contacts from iPhone to Samsung has never been so easy!
How to Transfer Contacts to Samsung from iPhone: 3 Working Methods
Hello everyone! Competing operating systems iOS and Android are full of similarities and differences, giving rise to heated debates in thematic forums and technical problems. Even transferring confidential information from iPhone to Samsung is not without complications.
Often, users have to resort to crutches and non-standard scenarios for the sole purpose of figuring out how to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung, saving time and not losing contacts, notes and calendar events along the way. You will have to look for a solution using the illustrative examples described below.
Transfer iPhone Contacts using iCloud
iCloud. it is an online storage provided by Apple as an official tool. Under normal circumstances, iCloud is not compatible with Android devices. However, you can use dr.fone. Back up and restore your phone and get data from iCloud backups. In fact, this is the main benefit associated with this tool. With that said, let’s see how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S10 using iCloud.
1) As a first step, you must launch the dr.fone application on your computer. Then connect your Samsung phone to the same computer using the supplied USB cable. In the very main interface, you can click the button that says “Phone Backup”.
2) After connecting the device, you can choose whether to back up or restore the device. In this case, you only need to recover the data and therefore click “Recover” to continue.
3) On the new screen, you will see the “Recover from iCloud Backup” option. You must be signed in to iCloud to continue. Provide iCloud credentials and sign in.
4) Now that the backup files are listed on the screen, select what you need to restore. In this case, you should select the backup file containing the most recent contact details. Then click on the download button to save the file to your local folder.
5) After the data is displayed on the screen, you have to select the contacts that need to be restored. Then click on the “Restore to Device” option. You can also customize the location where the file should be restored. Then confirm your action.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung S20 / S10?
Below is a step-by-step guide for those who intend to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S10.
1) First of all, you need to download and install Dr.Fone on your computer. Then you have to connect Samsung S10 or any other Android smartphone to the same computer. Also don’t forget to connect your iPhone to the same computer. Now launch the software and you will see the main interface of the application. You must select the option called Phone Transfer so that you can proceed to the next level.
2) Now that both devices are connected to your computer, select the files you want to transfer. To do this, you just need to check the box next to the type of data being copied. In this case, you just need to click on the contacts as you are going to copy them.
3) As a final step, you must click on the “Start Transfer” button. Then wait for a while for the contacts to be copied to the new Android device.
Please note that the time it takes may differ depending on the amount of data transferred. Don’t rush the process; just leave the process to complete and check it back later.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung S10 with iTunes
If you can access your iTunes account, the contacts saved there can be transferred to your Android device. In fact, iTunes is considered a data backup and recovery tool that supports all types of data. So we can use it to transfer contacts to Android device. Actually, it is a method of recovering data on your Android device.
1) First download and install dr.fone. Back up and restore your phone on your computer. You will now see the main interface. Just click on the option ‘Back up your phone, then connect your Samsung device to the same computer.
2) Now that the connection is established, just click on the “Restore” option.
3) When you go to the next screen, you should see several options for restoring the corresponding backup. Now select the iTunes option and the software itself will find the iTunes backup saved on the computer.
4) You should now be able to see the files listed on the screen. Just select your contacts and select the “View” option so you can view the data. This step will help you recover exactly the files you need. If you intend to export all your contacts files, click “Restore to Device”.
5) Make sure you confirm the action in the next window. Connections will be restored on Samsung device shortly.
Practical Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung S10 / S20
Today, search engines often receive requests like “how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S10?”. This scenario clearly shows that many people do believe that this is a difficult process. Well, the process clearly sounds pretty confusing. But, with correct instructions, you can transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S10 without any hassle.
In fact, we intend to highlight several practical ways to transfer contacts between iPhone and Samsung S10. However, the techniques we explain here can be applied to other Android devices as well.
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Samsung S10 Using Bluetooth.
Obviously, Bluetooth can be used to transfer any type of data from one device to another. However, you should be aware that the transfer rate is quite slow than you expect. Thus, we highly recommend this method when you have fewer contacts to share. Apart from that, exchanging contacts via Bluetooth is a very simple process. The steps below you must take to transfer contacts using Bluetooth.
1) First of all, you have to switch Bluetooth functionality on iPhone as well as Android. On iPhone, you can turn on Bluetooth through the control center. If not, you can do it through the settings app. On your Samsung device, turn on Bluetooth using the notification bar.
2) Now bring both devices as close as possible. On iPhone, just tap on the Bluetooth name on Android to get a one-time code. Entering this code will pair the devices.
3) After pairing the devices, open the Contact app on your iOS device. Then select the contacts to be shared for sharing the Android device. After all contacts are selected, click the “Share” button. Select target device.
4) When your Android devices received the files, you can see that they appear as a VCard file. This file consists of the contacts you have shared.
Features of dr.fone. telephone transfer
Now, let’s take a quick look at the key features associated with Dr. Fone. telephone transfer.
- One Click Operation to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Samsung S20 / S10.
- Besides Samsung S10, this software is compatible with various other Android devices. For example, it is compatible with Google, Sony, LG, Motorola, Apple, Huawei, Apple, Xiaomi, etc.
- It is a safe and highly reliable tool with convenient functions for transferring data between devices.
- It does not overwrite existing data on devices.
- dr.fone supports all types of data like videos, contacts, music, photos, apps, messages, call logs, etc.
- It is a very fast, safe and reliable way to transfer data without using a computer.
- Works great on Windows and Mac platforms.
Transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S10 / S20 using one click method
As you already know, Wondershare is a vendor that offers many tools for the convenience of smart generation. Their collection of software tools is very versatile. For example, they have tools for system recovery, data backup, or even system recovery. Well, the latest addition to this list is Dr. Fone. telephone transfer.
dr.fone. Phone Transfer, as the name suggests, is designed for those who want to switch between different devices. importantly, this software allows users to switch between devices with a single click. You can use this software and transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S10 or any other Android smartphone.