What quality to choose in Google Photos
Despite the fact that Google Photos now offers unlimited storage, in the summer of 2021 Google will disable this privilege and conduct an audit of the space occupied by each user in the cloud. If it exceeds 15 GB, you will have to subscribe to a paid Google One service. The base plan offers 100 GB for 139 rubles per month. But even this is not important, but the fact that Google Photos has two types of photo storage: high quality and original.
- Original quality means that the photo will be stored in the cloud in the form in which it was received by the photographer, without modification or compression. Such pictures take 3-5, and sometimes more megabytes.
- High quality means the image has been slightly processed to optimize its size. In this case, it will weigh about 10 times less (200-250 KB), but it will also lose a little in quality.
It is very important not to burst when transferring, select the original quality, so as not to be left with a spoiled media library.
How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to Google Photos
Data copy request and transfer are different parameters. Do not confuse
Select Google Photos as your destination
You can choose to transfer only photos or only videos
It is very convenient that the transfer is carried out in fully automatic mode. You don’t have to manually confirm or otherwise take photos manually. It’s just that a new album will appear in Google Photos with the pictures that you transfer from iCloud. There will be images in.jpg.png.webp.gif, raw.mpg.mod.mmv.tod.wmv.asf.divx.mov.m4v format. Smart albums, shared albums, photostream content, and live photos, on the other hand, will not be transferred.
Important: Get a Copy of Data is not the same as Migrate a Copy of Data. But, most likely, if you live in Russia or the CIS countries, you will only have the first item. This is due to restrictions on the use of the transfer tool that Apple has set at this stage. That is, now only residents of the United States, Canada, Australia, the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom will be able to use it. For the rest, this opportunity will open a little later.
Apple has allowed transferring photos from iCloud to Google Photos. But not everyone
Apple has always prided itself on not collecting user data, or if it does, it does it in the minimum amount necessary. And so that users could be convinced of this, at some point even offered them the opportunity to download the entire array of information about themselves that the company had accumulated. At first, this instrument was in demand, but when the people realized that there was nothing special there, its popularity faded. However, now Cupertino decided to go further and offered the function of transferring photos from iCloud to Google Photos, although not to everyone.
Apple now lets you transfer photos from iCloud to Google Photos
Life hack: we save on Apple subscriptions and purchases in the iTunes Store for Ukraine, Belarus and other CIS countries
This week, Apple added a tool for transferring photos and videos from iCloud to Google Photos to the site for uploading personal data of users. Users did not even dare to wait for its appearance, because they hardly believed that in Cupertino it would be so easy to extract the entire array of data, and then transfer it somewhere. After all, Google Photos is a competitor’s service that is about to become paid once the free 15GB is depleted. But lately, Apple has been behaving in general even too liberal.
How to change quality in Google Photos
Choose only the original quality so as not to be left with low-quality pictures later
A small life hack in the end: you can save 10 rubles a month on a subscription to Google One if you register it not in the application itself, but on the service website. In this case, Google does not pay Apple a commission and gives you a small discount.
BlackBerry in Russia
Apple will unveil its new iPhone X on Tuesday, and while rumors say it will be very interesting thanks to its all-new bezel-less design, the release of a new iPhone always drives sales of alternative smartphones in the first place. With this in mind, we are starting to publish a series of articles for those who have made the decision to migrate from Apple to Android and, first of all, to BlackBerry KEYone.
If you are one of the Apple users, then most likely you are using iCloud Drive to store documents in the cloud. When you switch to Android, unfortunately, you will have to forget about iCloud Drive, and therefore you will need to move everything that you want to save to Google Drive in order for it to be available on your Android device.
How to Transfer Files from iCloud to Google Drive
How to Transfer Files from iCloud Drive to Google Drive Using a Computer App
The main problem with the transition is that you will need to use a Mac or Windows computer application to transfer these files. Once that’s done, you can go back to mobility and stay in the cloud.
First of all, download the Google Drive app for your computer and install it.
Mac users already have access to iCloud Drive, but Windows PC users will also need to download the iCloud Drive app before proceeding.
Open two Finder (Mac) or Windows Explorer (Windows) windows. Click on iCloud Drive in the left pane in one window. Click Google Drive in the left pane in the other window. Click the top file in the iCloud Drive folder. Hold down the shift key and click the bottom file in the iCloud Drive folder. Click and drag all your files to your Google Dis folder.
Yes, you just copy and paste your files from iCloud Drive to Google Drive, but if you don’t want or can’t use the apps for any reason, you can do it through your browser.
How to transfer files from iCloud Drive to Google Drive using a browser
If you are not a fan of desktop applications or prefer the more tedious method, you can still achieve the same result, but you will spend a lot more time, although if you only have a few files, then this may be a suitable solution.
For this method, simply log into your iCloud Drive and download each file you want to transfer. Then re-upload these files to Google Drive. The process is quite simple, but it takes a very long time if you have a lot of files.
After the process is complete, your files will be on Google Drive and will be available on all your devices.!
Add comment Cancel reply
To post a comment, you need to log in.
How to Transfer Google Photos to iCloud
Those who are wondering how to transfer Google Photos to iCloud can follow these steps. These steps are very easy and quick.
- First open any preferred web browser and go to photos.Google.com. Then you must be logged into your Google account under which Google Photos is configured.
- You should now find the first photo to transfer to iCloud. Then hover over it and click the checkmark icon. This will select the appropriate photo. Once selected, the photo icon turns blue. You must apply the same method to all the photos you want to transfer to iCloud from Google Photos.
- After selecting photos, you should proceed to the next step. With the photos selected, find the three dots icon at the top. Then click on it and select the “Download” option, which appears in the menu.
- Once you do this, the system will download all of these photos as one ZIP file. Once the download is complete, you will need to unzip the file for the photos to be available. To unzip the file, you must right-click on the file and see a pop-up menu. After that, you have to select the option called “unzip from the menu.
- After that, go to the iCloud.com URL using your PC. Then go to the option reserved for photos.
- You will see a new window as a pop-up window. At this point, you will need to take the time to get the images uploaded. This goes without saying the duration may vary depending on the number of photos uploaded. So wait patiently for the process to complete.
- When finished, you should click the icon representing iCloud in the upper corner. Then upload new images to continue. That’s all. All of these Google Photos will now be migrated to the iCloud space. Please note that this process can take some time due to two important factors. For example, the number of photos you transfer and the speed of your internet connection will affect the time.
Is it possible to transfer Google photos to the cloud?
Simply put, yes! It is possible to transfer Google photos to the cloud. There are actually several manual methods to accomplish this task. Plus, you can even use professional third-party software to transfer Google photos to the cloud. With that said, if you are upgrading to iCloud after purchasing a new iOS device, there is good news. This means that Google Photos works not only on Android devices, but also on new iPhones. In this case, switching from Google Photos to iCloud is not difficult at all. You can read the remaining sections of this guide and learn how to do it.
Also, if you want to know how to transfer iCloud to Google Drive AND how to transfer files from Google Drive to Dropbox, here are the best solutions for you.
Features of Wondershare InClowdz
- Helps transfer data from Google Photos to iCloud
- Synchronizes data files between different cloud storage
- Allows you to manage all cloud storage from one place
- Protects your data stored in the cloud
- One-click data transfer
The importance of storing photos in a cloud storage like iCloud or Google Photos
Some novice users may not realize the importance of storing photos in the cloud. To get a general idea of this, just keep reading this section. In fact, cloud storage. it is virtual storage. There are many providers that offer cloud storage to users around the world. Both Google Photos and iCloud. great examples of cloud storage. importantly, both of these storage spaces are provided for free with Android and iPhone respectively.
If you store your photos in the cloud, these files can be accessed from anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection and login credentials for the appropriate space. This is a handy approach, especially when you need to share photos with multiple people at once. You don’t need to save these photos to physical drives in order to share them with others. Hence, it saves you time and the process is very convenient.
Another great benefit associated with cloud storage is that it can be used as a reliable backup. As you know, physical disks like DVDs and USB sticks are very often subject to physical damage. However, if you save these files to the cloud, they are well protected. In the event of data loss, you can easily recover these files by creating a cloud backup.
Your data is securely protected in the cloud. They are well encrypted with passwords, and third parties are unlikely to be able to access these files if they don’t have your credentials. Plus, saving photos to iCloud can free up physical space on your device. The more space your device has, the better its performance will be.
Also, if you are experiencing Google Photos not saving issue, here are the main fixes for you. And let’s figure out how to download all photos from iCloud and how to transfer photos from Android to Mac easily.
Important tips and tricks related to iCloud
As a modern iCloud user, there are many things you need to know. We intend to list some of these important tips for our readers.
- iCloud can be used in any web browser just by visiting the official iCloud website. You must provide an Apple ID and password to access features.
- You can even back up your smartphone using iCloud. To do this, you first need to go into settings and go to the bottom of the screen. You can find an option called “iCloud Backup” there. Just select it to continue.
- You can use the Keychain feature to protect all data available in iCloud.
Transfer Google Photos to iCloud in an easy and professional way
Do you want to simplify and speed up your data transfer process? In this case, you can use a professional tool like Wondershare at Clowdz. This dedicated software can easily integrate various cloud spaces and make data transfer enjoyable.
ICloud Photo Transfer Tool: Supported Regions
At the time of this writing, Apple’s translation service was only available in a few countries, including Australia, Canada, the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. So be sure to check this first before moving on to the steps.
If your country does not support this data transfer tool, you will see the standard Data and Privacy page. It includes options to request a copy of your data, rectify your data, temporarily deactivate your account and even delete it.
Whether you’re planning to move from iOS to Android or make Google Photos the platform for saving your photos and videos to the cloud, Apple has made it much easier to transfer photos from iCloud to Google’s popular photo storage platform. So, if you want to transfer a copy of your iCloud photos and videos to Google Photos, here’s how to do it.
Apple’s NEW iCloud Transfer to Google Photos FREE Up Space on iCloud FREE & EASY!
Directly Transfer iCloud Photos to Google Photos
While the iCloud Photo Transfer Tool is quite useful, there are a few key points and clear drawbacks worth looking out for before starting the process.
First, transferring iCloud photos or videos to Google Photos does not delete your data from the Apple platform. To be more precise, this new tool only allows you to move copies of your iCloud photos to the Google photo storage platform.
Google Photos is currently the only supported service. Support for other storage platforms like Dropbox is likely to be added in the future.
Transfer Photos and Videos from iCloud to Google Photos
Now sign in with your Apple ID and password.
Then click “Request” to send a copy of your data.
From the dropdown select Google Photos as your preferred photo / video storage location.
Then you can choose to transfer only photo or video, or choose both, depending on your needs.
After that, make sure you have enough storage space in Google Photos.
Now login to your google account where you want to transfer your iCloud photos.
Then be sure to allow Apple to add photos, videos, and albums to your Google Photos library.
After you have carefully reviewed the details, click on “Confirm Transfer”.
You will have to wait 3-7 days to receive a confirmation email from Apple. Apple uses this time to validate your transfer request. To check the status of your request, you can visit this data and privacy page.
Important things to remember
- ICloud Photo Transfer supports several formats such as.jpg.png.webp.gif, some RAW.mpg.mod.mmv.tod.m2t.m2ts.mts.mkv files… wmv.asf.avi.divx.mov.m4v. 3gp.3g2.mp4 etc.
- Your duplicate photos will appear as one photo.
- Only the most recent revision of the photo is migrated, not the original version.
- For better control, it transfers photos along with albums. Please note that videos are streamed separately, no albums.
- After iCloud Photos / Videos has been moved to Google Photos, album and video filenames will start with “Cc”.
- Please be aware that certain content such as Live Photos, Photo Stream, Smart Albums, Shared Albums, RAW files, Photos / Videos stored in other folders / locations and some metadata will not be transferred.
- Please be aware that Google has changed the Unlimited High Quality storage policy for Google Photos. Starting June 1, 2021, any new photos and videos you upload to Google Photos will count towards the 15GB of free storage that comes with every Google account, or the extra storage you purchased as a Google One member.
- For the uninitiated, Google account storage is used by G-Suite services, including Drive, Gmail, and Photos.
- If your limited storage on your Google account is running out of space, not all photos and videos will be transferred from iCloud to Google Photos.
- If you add, update, or delete photos after the transfer starts, those changes may not be included.
What are the requirements for iCloud Photo Direct Transfer?
- Make sure you are using iCloud Photos to store photos and videos. If it is not enabled on your device, go to the Settings app. “Profile”. ICloud. “Photos”. Then turn on the toggle next to iCloud Photos.
- Make sure you have enabled two-factor authentication (App “Settings”. “Profile”. “Password and security”. “Two-factor authentication”).
- Make sure you have enough space in your Google account to complete the transfer.
Transfer iCloud Photos to Google Photos with Ease
So, here’s how you can transfer a copy of your iCloud Photos to Google Photos. It’s always best to have the desired control over your data so that you can move it to your preferred service or even delete it if you no longer need it.
With the demand for greater data portability, technology companies are creating tools to loosen control over data by giving users control over what data they want to share. What can you say about this new photo transfer tool? Let us know in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев below.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from iCloud to Google Drive?
The most common reason why you will need to transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google drive is because you want to switch from using iPhone to the latest Android on the market. To learn how the Android interface works and have experience with iOS and Android gadgets. Now, most of the popular good Android phones come with data transfer tools that make sharing files stored on mobile phones, such as photos, documents, and videos, smooth and seamless. Such data transfer tools include Huawei Phone Clone and Samsung Smart Switch.
Unfortunately, these tools cannot improve the transfer of WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive due to the difference between the operating systems of Android and iOS phones. Therefore, we have put together this article to help you successfully transfer your WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive. Keep reading to learn how to get all valuable and precious data files from WhatsApp copied to your Android phone from your old iPhone.
Can I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud directly to Google Drive?
If it were that simple, right? Unfortunately, it is not possible to copy a WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive directly. Why? You ask, probably throwing your head back in frustration. I apologize.
Well, you can’t have a live transmission because the end-to-end encryption responsible for making sure your WhatsApp conversations are private and secure is vastly different on iPhone and Android. As such, there is no guaranteed way for you to directly transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive. Instead, there are several guidelines and a third party application required for a successful translation.
Find out in the next part of this article What you need to do to transfer your WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive in two main steps. It only gets more exciting as you keep scrolling.
Backup WhatsApp from Android to Google Drive
Finally, we come to the last step of transferring WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive! Before diving headlong into the procedure, check the following:
- Activate Google account on your Android phone.
- Install Google Play services on your phone.
- There must be enough unused space on your phone to back up your chat history.
- You must have a reliable and reliable internet connection and redundant data in case you are using a mobile data network.
Now, to backup WhatsApp from Android to Google Drive:
Click on the WhatsApp application icon to launch it.
Go to Chat Backup
Second, find the menu icon (three vertical dots) and click on it. Click on Settings, then select chats and click on chat backup.
Google Drive and backup frequency
Next, select a Google Drive backup and choose how often you want the backup to run. Never choose.
Select the Google account you want to save your chat history to
Here, click on your Google account to back up your chat history. If you don’t have a Google account yet, click the Add account button as prompted and enter valid login details.
Select a network for the backup process
Finally, click on the “backup via” button to select the network to back up to. It is advisable to opt for Wi-Fi as cellular data network can be expensive due to the additional fees you may incur.
Alternatively, you can perform the manual backup process with:
- Launch the WhatsApp app.
- Go to chat backup by clicking on the options icon and select chats.
- Finally, click the Back button.
With a manual procedure, you can back up your chat history to Google Drive at any time.
And that’s how we finally managed to transfer WhatsApp from iCloud to Google Drive! This article may sound long, but I promise you won’t even sweat as you translate.
Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android with MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer
Thanks to smart and technically equipped people on planet Earth, you can now quickly and efficiently transfer data between mobile phones of different operating systems and computers too! With just one click, sit back and make sure your WhatsApp backup is transferred from iPhone to Android using MobileTrans. WhatsApp Transfer.
So, this is how you get to one click to transfer your WhatsApp from iPhone to Android:
Install MobileTrans on your computer
To download the MobileTrans app, find its official website and select download for your desktop. Install and launch the software and then select WhatsApp Transfer in the main window.
Connect iPhone and Android to PC
Second, using the charging cables for the respective phones, connect both devices to the computer. Make sure the connection is and remains stable throughout the entire process. Any interruption of USB connection of phones to PC interferes with WhatsApp transfer to Android.
Select to transfer WhatsApp messages
Now click on Transfer WhatsApp Messages. MobileTrans will detect your phones and display them in the following interface. You can refer to the screenshot below.
Start copying your WhatsApp chat history
Finally, click the Start button and click the Yes button to start transferring WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android. The time it takes to complete the process is directly proportional to the size of the transferred data file.
Besides handling WhatsApp backup transfer from iPhone to Android, you can use MobileTrans to easily backup and restore contacts, photos and messages.
Recover WhatsApp from iCloud to iPhone.
Now, this step is only required if the WhatsApp backup you want to transfer from iPhone to Android is safe in iCloud. Otherwise, if all data is available on the iPhone, feel free to skip to Step 2 below.
I would recommend that you read all the steps for future reference purposes. Is that so? Okay, let’s get down to business!
To effectively restore WhatsApp chat history from iCloud backup to your iPhone:
Check if there is an iCloud backup for WhatsApp chats. It’s very simple. Launch WhatsApp, then find app settings and click on Chats Chats Backup.
Recover chat history
After successfully reinstalling WhatsApp and verifying your phone number, restore your chat history by following the prompts shown on the screen.
Here are some tips to ensure a fast recovery process:
- Always sign in with the Apple ID you use to access iCloud and make sure iCloud Drive is turned on.
- Before starting the restore process, make sure that your device has enough storage space, at least 2.5 times the actual size of the backup you want to receive.
- Make sure the phone number you used when backing up chats matches the one you used when restoring conversations. It is inappropriate to recover chat history from another WhatsApp account.
Please note, if multiple people share an iCloud account, WhatsApp Backup is a completely separate entity. It is stored separately on the iCloud drive and each person has their own unique WhatsApp backup. This is because each WhatsApp account is exclusive to the phone number used to set it up, meaning two people cannot have the same WhatsApp account.
Next, we are getting close to completing the transfer of WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive by copying WhatsApp backup to iPhone (from iCloud) to Android phones.
Transfer Contacts from Gmail to iCloud
If you have been using Android and are switching to iPhone, then most likely you will want to transfer contacts from Gmail to iCloud!
- Open Google Contacts and export contacts
Transfer iCloud contacts to Gmail (Google) for use on iPhone
Now all changes, the creation of new contacts will be made to the contacts that are located in the Google account.
How to transfer contacts from / to iCloud to Gmail (Google) or from iPhone to Android?
Want to transfer iCloud contacts to Gmail, or vice versa, or can you transfer them from iPhone to Android? This is not so difficult to do and is done in just a couple of steps.!
What will I tell you in this article? If you need to have an up-to-date phone book on different devices, for example iPhone and Android, then the ideal option would be to sync them with one universal account, for example Google (Gmail).
Transfer iCloud contacts to Gmail (Google) for use on iPhone and Android
If you plan to use contacts not only on the iPhone, but also on Android, then you will need to repeat all the steps as in “Transferring iCloud contacts to Gmail (Google) for use on the iPhone” and on Android do something else.
- Add Google Account to Android if not already created.
- Turn on sync and sync.
Now on your Android, there will also be an always up-to-date phone book just like on your iPhone!
Do you still have questions? Write them in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, tell us what you did or vice versa!
That’s all! Stay tuned to the Android 1 site for more fun! For more articles and instructions, see Articles and Hacks macOS.
How to Transfer Photos from Apple iCloud to Google Photos
Apple is adding a proprietary ecosystem to all of its electronic devices, including iPhones and iPads. All this is done for the sake of promoting the company’s branded services so that as many people as possible want to use them. All the technology of the “apple” corporation is tied to the cloud storage iCloud, which stores, among other things, photos and videos. Due to this, they can always be accessed from any place where there is access to the Internet. All you need to do is log in to your Apple ID account. Even despite the convenience of this whole bundle and its stable operation, not everyone likes to store their media library on the servers of the company from Cupertino.
For unknown reasons, Apple has launched a completely official service that allows you to quickly transfer photos and other data of this kind from the iCloud storage to the popular Google Photos storage. If earlier users had to manually upload all images to this service of the “search giant”, now you can use a special tool that allows you to perform such an operation in the most convenient automatic mode. The new service is available to residents of only some countries of the world. Lucky in this particular case, all those who live in Australia, Canada, the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Great Britain and the USA.
In the future, this list is likely to be replenished with others, so sooner or later residents of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus and other states will be able to use Apple services. In order to start the process of transferring photos and videos to Google Photos, you need to go to the Data and Privacy section, then select Transfer a copy of your data, doing it all on iPhone. iPad or Mac. If necessary, you can transfer only photos or only videos, if suddenly there is some need for this. Following this, you will need to log in to your Google account.
The transfer process can take several tens of minutes or hours, and you need to be prepared for this. To successfully transfer data from iCloud and Google Photos, the latter must have enough free space, because otherwise nothing will work. The new service, of course, is free, allowing you to transfer all data from the iCloud media library to the media library of a popular service designed to store various data in a short period of time. Why Apple decided to create and launch such an obviously not entirely profitable service for itself, which will facilitate the flow of users to the service from a competing company, is still unknown, but there are probably some real reasons for this.
The way to use Wondershare InClowdz to transfer photos from iCloud to Google Photos is very simple and can be done in just a few simple steps. Here’s what you need to do:
Visit Wondeshare official website and download the tool from there to your computer and then launch it.
Log into your Wondershare account by entering your credentials. If you are a new user, you first need to create an account and this can be done by following the simple instructions that appear on the screen.
Now in the main interface of the tool, click on the option to migrate, which is on the left sidebar.
You will be able to see two sections Source Cloud Drive and Target Cloud Drive. Some cloud service options will appear in both, as well as the option to Add a cloud drive. Click the last option, then add iCloud and Google Photos by following the instructions to authorize them for data transfer.
Now click on the Source Cloud option and then check all the photos you want to transfer. You can select the entire batch by selecting the option Box of choice.
Select the option of the folder where you want to save the photos after transfer.
7, Press the migrate button to start the transfer process, and this will be done for some time, depending on the size of the data being transferred.
By the way, with this tool you can also perform Dropbox download videos easily.
Tips for using Google Photos
To use Google Photos to store your data efficiently, you can follow these tips:
- It is very easy to save storage space on your device by backing up your images and other data to the cloud. By enabling the backup and sync function, you can free up space on your mobile device.
- Sharing images with anyone via Google Photos directly is possible with the amazing ‘Post Custom Photos’ feature. ” With Google Photos, you can tag your friends, favorite places, pets and more.
- Google photos face recognition feature is very handy for image recognition and also filters search queries that anyone can do.
- Photo editing via Google Photos. another great feature of the storage platform that allows you to crop images, change the lighting levels of images with various built-in filters, rotate images and much more.
- The Google Photo Slideshow feature allows you to enjoy all your favorite images in an interesting way, and these slideshows can be viewed via Chromecast on large devices.
- You can also search for specific images on Google Photos by entering any keyword and the corresponding photos will be displayed, which Google will automatically tag with this keyword.
Method to Transfer iCloud Photos to Google Photos Manually on iPhone
For iPhone users, moving photos from iCloud to Google might be slightly different as there are limited solutions available for iOS that can do the job automatically. However, you have nothing to worry about, we will show you how to do it manually.
First step. Get the Google Photos app if you want to move photos from iCloud storage to Google Photos. Launch the App Store and search for Google Photos. Download and install it on your iPhone.
After successfully installing Google Photos app on iPhone, launch it.
3.Open the Settings tab in the app. Find a backup and sync option to allow images stored in iCloud to be transferred to this storage.
Sign in to the Google Photos storage platform using your Google user account.
Now all you have to do is wait for all media files or images stored on your iOS device to be synced and merged into Google Photos storage as well.
By the way, if you are looking for full iCloud unblock buddy review or want to know how to hack iCloud account Click to read more.
Key Features of Wondershare InClowdz Software includes:
- Transfer to the cloud. You just need to click once and all images and other data can be easily transferred from one cloud service to another. This feature makes the job very easy and you no longer need to manually copy and paste data for storage in another storage cloud.
- Cloud sync. Another function of the tool. provide easy data synchronization between different cloud services. Best of all, it supports this feature for a huge number of cloud storage services like Amazon S3, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc. You can even sync different user accounts and related data together.
- Cloud management. It provides you with all the tools you need to skip all the messy steps, giving you one Wondershare platform from which you can manage all connected accounts at the same time as well as data, uploads and downloads.
How do I transfer photos from iCloud to Google Photos ? Find the best solution
You may be looking to move photos from iCloud to Google Photos because there is no storage space left in iCloud storage. This is the most common problem for many users, and they end up choosing Google Photos to save and back up their images. If you want to know some simple and effective ways to do this, keep reading.
Method to Transfer iCloud Photos to Google Photos Manually on PC
Here is another manual method to transfer photos from iCloud to Google to PC easily and efficiently. Follow the instructions below:
Visit iCloud.com first and then sign in to your user account with your Apple ID password credentials. Click on the Photo option now.
Start selecting the target images that you want to manually transfer. Click the Download button at the top of the screen to save them to your local PC storage.
Now visit the Google Drive website and then sign in to your user account with your Google account password credentials. Click on the New option and then click on the File Upload option.
How To Directly Transfer iCloud Photos To Google Photos
Select all the photos you just downloaded from iCloud storage.
Wait for all the photos to be uploaded, and the transfer of images from iCloud to Google Photos will end.
Wondershare InClowdz. Best software to transfer photos and other data from one cloud to another
The methods of transferring data such as images, videos, etc., from one cloud storage to another are not that easy because of the many risks. So, if you are looking for great software to help you move photos from iCloud to Google Photos seamlessly, then let us introduce Wondershare InClowdz to you, trusted by users all over the world to transfer data securely. This software was developed by an excellent team owned by a technology company called Wondershare Dr. Vonne.
How to import from Notes to Google Keep
The official way to import is through the Google Keep application. This is essentially a tricky workaround, but the method works.
Open a note in the Notes app when you install Google Keep on your iPhone.
Click the Share button. In the app drawer, swipe right and select Click on the switch next to Google Keep.
Now select Google Keep from among the applications. On the pop-up window, you can select an account, a shortcut, and then click Publish. The note will be added to Google Keep.
Do the same for all the notes you want to transfer to Google Keep.
How to Transfer Notes from Apple Notes to Google Keep
Tired of Apple Notes and looking for something new? You can try the excellent note-taking app Google Keep. This service is available as a website, in Chrome, for Android and iOS. Below we will show you how to transfer notes from Apple Notes to Google Keep.
It is very difficult to export your notes from Notes, and Google does not have automatic import. This means you have to manually import each note.
How to enable syncing of Notes with Gmail
There is an option that allows you to use Google to sync your Notes. However, this does not mean that all your notes will appear in Google Keep automatically. You can simply open them in the Gmail app and then manually copy them to Google Keep.
However, there are several nuances. Even when you add Google as source to the Notes app, syncing from iCloud won’t start by itself. Only notes from the Gmail folder will be synced. over, you cannot move notes from the iCloud folder to the Gmail folder.
- You manually copy notes from the iCloud folder.
- Create a new note in your Gmail folder and paste the text.
- Open the Gmail app or website and find the Notes section.
- Open the desired note and copy it.
- Insert text into a Google Keep note.
Open the Settings app on your iPhone and select the Passwords & Accounts section.
If you haven’t already, add your Gmail account.
Select your Google Account and click the radio button next to Notes.
How to Directly Transfer Photos from iCloud to Google Photos
- You are using iCloud Photos to store photos and videos from Apple
- Your Apple ID uses two-factor authentication
- You have a Google account to use Google Photos.
- There is enough space in your Google account to complete the transfer.
- Head to Apple Data and Privacy Login Page (https://privacy.Apple.com)
- Sign in with the Apple ID you want to transfer iCloud photos and videos from.
- Under the third option down “Transfer a copy of your data” click “Request a copy of your data”.
- From the dropdown select Google Photos as the transfer destination.
- Choose if you want to transfer photos, videos, or both, click “Continue”.
- Confirm you have enough space on the Google Photos side
- Sign in to your Google account where you want to transfer your photos / videos from iCloud.
- Allow Apple to add photos and videos to your Google Photos account
- Finally, double check your details and click the “Confirm Transfer” button.
Apple says the process takes 3 to 7 days, and when it’s complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Here’s a detailed overview of the process:
Follow the instructions to confirm you have enough Google Photos space to transfer.
When you receive the login prompt, enter the email address of the Google account you want to send photos and videos to (this is a bit confusing as the image almost makes it look like Apple is asking for your Apple ID to login).
The last two steps allow Apple to submit your content to Google Photos and final confirmation:
To see how this feature works, in small print, check out the Apple Support Document, but here are some of the highlights:
- A transfer includes copies of the photos and videos you store in iCloud Photos associated with your Apple ID. Formats include:.jpg.png.webp.gif, some RAW files.mpg.mod.mmv.tod.wmv.asf.avi.divx.mov.m4v. Files 3gp.3g2.mp4.m2t.m2ts.mts and.mkv.
- Only the most recent revision of the photo is transferred, not the original version. Duplicates are displayed as one photo.
- Whenever possible, photos are sent along with their albums. Videos are streamed separately, without their albums.
- Album and video filenames start with “Cc” after upload to Google.
- Some content, including Shared Albums, Smart Albums, Photo Stream content, Live Photos, some metadata, and photos and videos stored in other folders or locations, are not transferred at all.
Photos from iCloud to Google
When the EU passed the GDPR in May 2018, Apple launched a data and privacy portal to allow users to view and download their data. This feature was then introduced in October 2018 for residents of the USA and Canada, USA, Australia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway and Switzerland.
Now, with an update to its data and privacy tools, Apple has launched iCloud Photo Direct Transfer to Google Photos (including videos). Google Photos is currently the only participating service, but more will become available over time.
Notably, the move from iCloud Photos to Google Photos will be less tempting as the latter ends unlimited free storage in June 2021. But there are still many use cases that will remain the same.
Another detail to keep in mind is that transferring iCloud Photos to Google Photos with this new tool from Apple won’t delete anything from iCloud, but just make a copy and transfer it directly to Google Photos. Also, Smart Albums, Live Photos and some RAW files won’t transfer (but it looks like the still version of your Live Photos will transfer fine).
How to transfer your Apple data to other services
For now, Google is the only partner involved in Apple’s iCloud Direct Photo Transfer. But it looks like Apple will add more features in the future. This could potentially include live transfers for different types of Apple data other than iCloud Photos.
However, you can manually download and move your data to any service you want. Follow our step-by-step guide on this: