What is needed to transfer files from iPhone to computer
iPhone is one of the most popular multifunctional devices from Apple
Another way is to use a Wi-Fi router. This method works for all Apple devices. Before transferring files, you need to install a new version of iTunes on your PC.
Note! You need to download iTunes from the official Apple website. Otherwise, there is a risk of installing malware.
When using aytyuns, it is worth remembering that the program is a data store that is directly related to the gadget. Deleted files in iTunes will be cleared from the smartphone during the next syncs. Transferring important documents to your computer can help you save and restore copies. Starting with the operating system iOS 7, users can upload files using the Internet. To do this, connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. On a PC, open iTunes and connect to the required smartphone. If the order is correct, the iPhone will show up in the Devices section.
iTunes is a convenient and simple program that allows you to store content
Methods to Transfer Data from iPhone to Computer
You can transfer data from computer to iPhone and vice versa in different ways. The choice of method directly depends on the type of transmitted information.
Moving music is not difficult, just know a few basic rules. ITunes is often used to manage files. This is a very handy and simple program for storing content. Using this method. user needs to prepare Lightning cable.
Note! To avoid malfunctions, it is recommended to use the original cord supplied with your phone.
Only music purchased from the iTunes Store can be transferred from iPhone to iTunes. When downloading songs from YouTube and other third-party sites, you cannot transfer them to the storage.
The transfer of songs and playlists takes place in this order:
- A new version of iTunes is installed on the PC. If you are using Windows, you can check for updates in the Help section. On Mac computers, this item is at the top of the screen under the Check for Updates menu.
- A USB cable connects PC and iPhone. After connecting, you need to wait until the computer recognizes the smartphone. When auto sync is activated, iTunes will prompt you to transfer files immediately after connecting. Here you need to click “no” to avoid a complete rewriting of the library.
- In the “File” section, select “Device”. “Transfer Purchased from iPhone”. After that, iTunes will sync the music to the library.
You can store photos and videos on devices using the iCloud function, or on computers with Mac or Windows. The file cloud allows you to access your photos anytime on all Apple gadgets. If necessary, you can configure automatic synchronization. Each new snapshot will be immediately uploaded to the cloud.
File cloud allows you to access photos anytime on all Apple gadgets
To start using iCloud, you need to make sure you have the latest version. When using Windows, be sure to download the storage to your computer as well. After setting up iCloud, you should make sure that all devices are signed in with the same Apple ID information. Then the Wi-Fi connection is checked. To enable the work, the following actions are performed:
- The smartphone opens “Settings” and then the section “iCloud”. This is where iCloud Photos should be enabled.
- When using Apple TV, after the settings menu, you should go to accounts, where you select “iCloud Photos”.
- Mac computers go to System Preferences first, then Options> Photos> iCloud Photos.
- On a Windows PC, after opening the program, click the “Options” button, then “iCloud Music Library” and “Apply”.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Mac Computer:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. To import photo and video files, the program must be at least version 12.5.1.
- The device is connected to a PC using a USB cable. When using an SD card, insert it into the corresponding slot on the computer.
- When connected to a Mac, the message “Trust this computer” may appear, here you need to click “Trust”.
- Often, the “Photos” section opens on a PC on its own, if this has not happened, then you should enter it manually.
- In the “Photos” window there is an import button, where all available files for synchronization are located. To copy part of the files, they should be selected by clicking the mouse, and then click “Import Selected”. There is also a function “Import all new photos”.
- After the download is complete, you can disconnect the device from the computer.
The following method is suitable for Windows users. You can transfer files to your computer in this way:
- Apple device connected to computer using USB.
- After unlocking, a window will appear on the phone screen asking for access to files.
- After clicking “Allow” from the PC, you can view all the photos.
- You need to open the phone vault through Windows Explorer. To do this, double-click on “Internal Storage”.
- The DCIM folder contains all photo and video files available for import.
What types of files can be transferred from iPhone to computer
You can transfer absolutely any files from iPhone to computer and vice versa. This includes photos, videos and music, as well as documents, applications, books and more.
Are these programs suitable for transferring files to iPad
The above programs are suitable for all iPhone 4s and older, and iPad version 2 and newer.
Program for transferring data from iPhone to computer
Program for transferring files to iPad and iPhone. MobiMover. Key features:
- works with both new models of iPhones and iPads, as well as older ones;
- allows you to delete unnecessary files, thereby cleaning up free space on the device;
- helps to download files from or to your computer;
- creates backups to avoid accidental data loss;
- fast data exchange between Apple devices.
Program interface in English
To work with the program, you first need to connect the gadget to the PC. You must first install iTunes, as the application will not work without it. Many users dislike using iTunes due to frequent crashes and the large amount of memory it takes up.
Once installed, MobiMover reduces the load on your computer and eliminates bugs and lengthy downloads. On the main screen of the program there is a little information about the device, as well as 4 types of work performed:
- Import from Computer to Apple Device.
- Transferring files to multiple devices.
- Transfer from phone or ipad to PC.
- Manual control.
Note! You can reset not only photos and videos, but also contacts, records, bookmarks from the browser.
The next program is Tenorshare iCareFone. The peculiarity of this utility is that you can work directly with connected devices without additional file transfers. The application also performs data recovery and backup. To start using it, you should connect your smartphone to a computer via a USB cable and run the program. You can open the folder with photos through the icon on the main screen or by going to the item “Management”. “Photos”. Here you need to select the files you want to drop, as well as the folder to save. The settings change the image formats with ease. With iCareFone, you can transfer albums between your smartphone and computer.
The application carries out data recovery and backup
How to upload a document to iPhone from computer and back
There are several ways to send documents, spreadsheets, and other data to your computer or iPhone. One of the most common methods is iTunes. You can use this service if a program is installed on the smartphone that supports the format of the copied file.
Note! For such cases, the free Documents app works well.
After installing the application, it should be launched on the computer. The smartphone is connected via a USB cable or Wi-Fi. In iTunes in the left corner, select the icon that displays your mobile phone, then go to the Shared Files section and click the Documents button. It is worth transferring all the necessary information to the “Documents” folder. Depending on the number of files being discarded, this can take from a few seconds to 10 minutes. As a result, changes are automatically saved and documents are available on the device.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Computer
How to transfer files from iPhone to computer is a question that interests many users. Very often, smartphone owners interact with various documents, photos, music. With the availability of auxiliary tools, transferring information to a computer and back will not be difficult. Thus, you can save device memory and ensure their reliable safety.
Transfer Pictures from iPhone to PC via Import Function
This method is good because it allows you to quickly transfer as many photos as you like to your computer.
- connect your phone to your computer using a cable;
- unlock the device and allow access to the PC;
- go to the “Start” menu on your computer and open the “Photos” tab;
- click on the “Import” button (located in the upper right corner of the screen);
- in the menu that opens, select the action “From the connected device”;
- select the device, mark the photos you want and specify the storage location on your PC.
Method One: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone via iTunes
To move photos, you need a Lightning-to-USB cable and iTunes installed on your computer.
The transfer process will be different than transferring images from iPhone to computer using a cable. The fact is that you won’t be able to transfer or copy images from a PC to a device using File Explorer. this is a feature of the iPhone.
The transfer process is exactly the same as transferring photos from iPhone to PC.
You can move photos from your phone to a PC using the proprietary iTunes audio player. It is built into the Apple ecosystem and does not need to be installed additionally.
- connect the device to a computer using a USB cable;
- start the media player;
- give permission to connect the device by clicking on the inscription “Trust”;
- open the “Photo” program and click on the “Import” tab;
- choose an action: “Import All” to move all images, or “Import Selected”. to transfer individual photos.
Method two: upload photos via cloud services
The above describes a way to transfer an image from a phone to a PC using the proprietary iCloud application. But there are still many convenient cloud storages, for example, Yandex.Disk. It allows you to automatically upload the captured images to the cloud. From there they can be easily downloaded to your device if required.
- create a Yandex account to access cloud storage;
- install the Yandex Disk application on your phone and computer, open it and log in;
- in the program settings, find and activate the item “Upload photos”. now the pictures will be automatically transferred to the cloud, and they can be deleted from the device so as not to fill up the memory;
- if you need to transfer a photo to your phone, go to the mobile application, mark the necessary pictures (the folder with the copied photos is already in the cloud) and click on the three dots in the upper corner of the screen;
- in the menu that opens, select the “Save to device” option.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
Many seemingly simple actions with phones can confuse an inexperienced user. If he only dealt with Android devices, it will be difficult for him to figure out all the intricacies of Apple phones right off the bat. For example, how to transfer files from the machine to the PC. We tell you how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer step by step for dummies.
To transfer photos, you need a USB cable and the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
Important: if your phone is configured to sync with iCloud cloud storage, the program will redirect the user to the cloud.
In addition, you cannot use iTunes to move photos from the Camera app and images that have not previously been transferred from your computer to iPhone. The problem is solved by other, alternative transfer methods described above.
- use a USB-Lightning cable to connect your iPhone to your computer;
- open iTunes on your PC;
- click on the phone icon. it is located next to the “Music” tab and go to the “Photos” tab;
- start the synchronization process;
- in the additional menu “Copy photos from” you need to specify the folder from which the photos were downloaded to the phone earlier;
- click on the “Apply” button;
- after the synchronization process is completed, the photos will be moved to the specified folder.
Copying contacts via additional applications
The easiest and most convenient way to copy a phone book to your computer is offered by the iBackupBot application. You can download this useful utility here.
After downloading and installing the program, proceed as follows:
In the “User Information” block, click on the “Contacts” link.
You will see a list of contacts that are saved on the iPhone.
Select the format in which you want to receive the phone book through the “Export” tab. There are quite a few options. the numbers can be “displayed”, for example, in the form of a vCard document (which, as we remember, opens in Outlook), as well as an Excel document. We will just stop at the last option. click on the button “Export as Excel file”.
A window will appear warning you that you are using a trial version of the iBackupBot app. Feel free to click “Cancel”.
Through “Explorer” select where you want to save the Excel document with numbers and click “Save”. You will start the copying procedure, the successful completion of which will notify you with a similar message:
How to Transfer Files from iOS to PC (and iTunes File Share)
Find the Excel file on your computer disk and open it. The reference should look something like this:
To transfer contacts from iPhone, you can use not only iBackupBot, but also other third-party applications. The iMazing utility is very convenient, but in the free version it allows you to copy only 10 phone book entries.
Sync contacts with iCloud
With iCloud, you can export your contacts to a vCard file that can be opened by email clients (such as Outlook). You need to transfer the phone book to a PC via the “cloud” as follows:
In the iPhone Settings menu, find the iCloud section and go to it.
You will see a list of data that is synchronized with the cloud storage.
Switch the “Contacts” toggle switch to the active position and wait a while for the device to have time to send the phone book to iCloud.
Log in from your PC to the official iCloud website and log in.
Click on the “Contacts” icon in the main menu.
You will see a list of contacts from the phone book.
If you want to transfer all records to the PC, press CTRLA (“Select All”); if you need to save only a part of the numbers, select the necessary entries while holding down the CTRL button.
Click on the gear icon in the lower left corner and select “Export vCard”.
The file with the vcf extension will be saved in the Downloads folder. By default, it will open through Microsoft Outlook.
Copy contacts to PC via iTunes
It is appropriate to use iTunes to copy numbers if at least one of the following programs is installed on your PC: Microsoft Outlook or Windows Contacts. “Contacts” is included in Windows 7 and 8, so most users shouldn’t have problems transferring the directory through iTunes.
Download numbers from iPhone via iTunes like this:
Connect the gadget to the PC with a USB cable, launch iTunes and go to the device control menu by clicking on the button with the phone image.
In the “Settings” block, click on the “Information” item.
Check the box next to “Synchronize contacts with:” and in the drop-down menu select the option that suits you: Outlook or Contacts.
iTunes also gives you the ability to choose if you want to copy all the contacts on the iPhone, or just a specific group.
Scroll down to the “Add-ons” block and make sure there are no ticks in it. A user who neglects such a check risks losing his phone book.
Click “Apply” and wait for the sync to complete.
If you have synchronized your contacts with Windows Contacts, you can find your entries by following the path C: // Users / (username) / Contacts.
How to Copy Contacts from iPhone to Computer?
A user who is going to buy an iPhone of a new modification or even a gadget from another manufacturer should think about how to save contacts on a PC. Fortunately, the “apple” smartphone is multifunctional enough not to force its owner to sit with a pencil in his hands and copy numbers into a notebook. There are a lot of ways to transfer contacts from the iPhone to the computer. you can use additional software for this or get by with your own means of the device.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer via mail?
It is long and inconvenient to send phone book entries through the mail, but it is necessary to talk about this method. It can be useful for people who do not want to deal with additional software and cloud storage.
Open the built-in Contacts app on iPhone.
Find the recording you want to save on your PC and click on it.
Below the phone number you will see the “Send Contact” button. that’s what you need.
In the menu that appears, select the “Mail” option. the iPhone will take you to email.
Important: e-mail must be configured on the gadget before starting the copying procedure.
In the form of a letter, fill in the recipient’s mailbox address. this can be any mailbox that you can check from your computer.
Next, go to the mailbox from your PC and check the list of incoming letters. The subject of the letter you need will be the name of the contact (in our example, “Refilling cartridges”). An attachment will be attached to the message. a document with the.vcf extension, which can be opened in Outlook.
Only one contact can be transferred via e-mail. that’s why this method is considered the least convenient of the listed.
Save contacts to iPhone backup
The backup is usually created via iTunes. This option lies “on the surface”, but we refuse it for a number of reasons:
- ITunes backup is not configurable. The backup will include all the iPhone data, so it will take a long time to create and take up a lot of space. It is not possible to download contacts only through iTunes. Selective recovery is not available either. If you want to use the backup created in iTunes, you will have to have Honor to restore all the information from the copy.
It is recommended to create a backup copy of part of the data stored on the iPhone using the iTools 3 utility (you can download the application here). iTools 3 is not only more flexible than iTunes, but also much simpler. you do not need to wait for the sync to complete.
The iPhone user needs to follow these instructions:
Go to iTools and open the Toolbox tab.
In the “Data Management” block, click on the “Super Backup” icon.
In the next window, you will see a list of data that you can include in the backup. Uncheck all items except “Contacts”.
Wait for iTools to find all contacts on iPhone and click on “Start Backup”.
If the next to the icon “Contacts” reads 100%, the creation of the backup copy is completed.
Click “Backup complete” and go to the folder where you saved the data. By default, this is the D: // iToolsBackup folder.
If the copying was successful, then at the save location you will find a subfolder with a similar name:
In the future, you can restore numbers on another iPhone (or on the same one) through the “Super Restore” button in the “Data Management” block.
For users who “move” to another iPhone, the iTools program is invaluable, but for those who want to be able to view the database on a computer, this utility is not an assistant. it will not work to open iTools backup files through desktop Outlook and Excel.
How to copy numbers from iPhone with jailbreak?
If your iPhone is jailbroken, it is recommended to use a program called iFunBox to save numbers on a PC. you can download it here for free.
To use this method of copying it was possible, iTunes must be present on the PC. otherwise the device simply will not be detected by the system.
Transferring contacts via iFunBox is done as follows:
Run the program, connect the iPhone to the PC with a cable and wait for the utility to recognize the device.
In the “Browse Folders” window, find the “Raw File System” folder and open it.
Follow the path “var”. “mobile”. “Library”. “Address Book”.
Copy the contents of the “Address Book” folder to the PC. these are the phone numbers stored in the gadget’s memory.
It is important to copy contacts, not transfer them! In case of transfer, the phone book on the device itself will be empty.
If you are faced with the task of copying phone book entries to your computer, you should use one of the third-party programs. for example, iBackupBot. There is no need to be afraid of additional software: it is very easy to learn, takes up a minimum of disk space and also simplifies the procedure for copying contacts as much as possible. iBackupBot, in particular, allows you to get a book of numbers in Excel format, which saves the iPhone user from having to deal with Outlook mail.
Transferring contacts via iCloud is also considered a convenient way, because the owner of the gadget does not have to look for a USB cable. However, export from the “cloud” is made only to a.vcf file (for Outlook). there are no other options, and this is a minus.
Method 1. If the version of iTunes is 11 or higher
- Connect your iPhone with a USB cable and then launch the program. Wait until the device is detected, and after that, in the program window you will need to click on the icon with your device (as a rule, it will be located in the upper right corner of the screen).
Then click on the “Information” button and next to “Synchronize contacts” check the box.
Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to PC
There are several more separate ways with which you can copy or transfer contact information from your smartphone to your computer in several steps. For this, various programs will be used, which we will describe in this subheading.
Method 1. Transferring by iBackupBot from a backup
Let’s say that you have previously or just created copies of data from iPhone. You can easily extract contact information from all this heap of information and export it, for example, in the vCard format, to be stored in a separate file and synchronized with the Google service and other networks on the Internet.
- And so, download and install the iBackupBot program on your computer and install it.
- After installation, launch the application and wait while the system scans your Windows for backups.
- The left tab will display a complete list of copies and the dates of their creation. Select the required copy and click on it.
- Further, on the right side of the screen, find the Contacts item and click it.
- A complete list of contacts will appear in the window. It remains only to press the Export button to save the information to a separate file!
Transfer contacts from iCloud service to computer
If you do not have access to your device or you are unable to install iTunes, iTools and other described applications, you can use the iCloud service to create a backup copy and transfer contacts from the web service to your personal computer. Rather, you copy the contact information into a separate file and can import it into any other services. In this case, all information will be saved on your device.
The iCloud service stores information in an encrypted form and verifies each user upon authorization, so you can be sure of the reliability of this service.
- Go to the official website from your computer at www.iCloud.com and enter your Apple ID credentials.
- Once you are logged into the system, find the “Contacts” tab and click on it.
- Next, select the entire list of contact information that you need to transfer to your computer. By the way, you can select just a few necessary records, or you can select absolutely all data.
- Now you need to click on the gear icon, which is located in the left corner of the screen, and everything will be saved in the selected format on your computer.
So, now you know not only how to transfer contacts from your iPhone to computer using iTunes, but also through a separate Apple service. This is convenient, for example, if you do not have access to your phone or it is out of power. All saved data can be converted immediately in vCard format, so that later it can be imported into Google.
Learn to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer via iTunes
ITunes is a special product developed and supported by Apple that allows you to sync any device from Cupertino and work with data.
Next, you will learn about two ways to transfer contacts using iTunes. And so, be patient and gain new knowledge.
Multiple Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
As a rule, we always need contact information: to communicate with colleagues, classmates and friends, relatives. If you just want to copy contacts from iPhone to PC or become the owner of a new smartphone, then in order not to manually transfer each contact, almost all phones have a built-in option for creating copies and importing them to other devices.
In this article we will tell you everything about transferring contacts from iPhone to computer, regardless of the purpose of this action, as well as how to further work with them.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to PC with iTools App
Transferring contacts is also possible in non-official ways, for example, using the iTools application. The program is provided free of charge and can be downloaded from the official website. http://www.itools.ru. If you want to use this method, download and install the application on your computer.
- Launch iTools and connect iPhone with USB cable.
- Next, go to the device file manager and go to the var / mobile / Library / AddressBook category. There will be several files in which complete information about each person from your device is stored. For example, you can copy these files to another device and all contacts will be transferred. Remember to regularly update your software and copies of your contact files.
Copy Contacts from Android Phone to Computer
To transfer all required business cards and phonebook entries, you must use the same synced Google Account on both devices. Let’s see how saving is done in practice.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC (and Windows to iPhone). UPDATED
Using iCloud storage
Cloud storage for the iOS operating system is convenient for storing any information, including personal data. This way, you can transfer the data to the service and then simply download it to your PC.
- Go to phone settings and copy contacts for iCloud.
- Then you can go to the service from your PC, visit the “Contacts” section.
- We select either the entire list of contacts, or only those from the list that are necessary for the transfer.
- Click on the gear and click on the “Export” button. After the actions taken, all data will be saved on the computer.
GOOD TO KNOW! (click to find out)
Transfer from smartphone via USB cable
If you transfer data using a cable connection, the smartphone user still needs to follow some instructions. This will send the information to the PC in the correct form:
- We activate the account on the smartphone, if on DO has not yet been activated. We do the same on the computer. We go to the contacts of the smartphone, go to the “Menu” in the upper right corner of the page.
- A window with pop-up tabs appears, where you need to click “Import and Export”.
- Next, a window with additional parameters will appear, in which you need to select the “Export to memory” tab.
- After the done manipulations, a window will appear in which it is reported where the data transfer will take place. We read the notification to the end and click the “OK” button.
- After clicking, we wait until the export starts. After a few minutes, go to the file manager. We find the specified folder in it. Open the file of interest. It is usually carried in “vcf” format.
- After making sure that this is a really necessary document, we connect the USB-cable connector to the computer and to the phone. We confirm the desired action on the phone. To do this, you need to click “File Transfer”.
- Open the device on a PC. To do this, go to “My Computer”, open our gadget (we find it by name), go to the folder that interests us, and see a plate with a business card. These are the exported contacts.
- Just drag the required file with the mouse button to the desired location. Open it with a double click of the mouse. After that, a window will appear on the screen in which you need to select the program in which the transferred document will be viewed.
GOOD TO KNOW! (click to find out)
Fix issue with encoding Android contacts in vcf file when importing to Outlook and Windows contacts
A vCard file is a text file in which contact data is written in a special format and Android saves this file in UTF-8 encoding, and standard Windows tools try to open it in Windows 1251 encoding, which is why you see hieroglyphs instead of Cyrillic.
There are the following ways to fix the problem:
- Use a program that understands UTF-8 encoding to import contacts
- Add special tags to the vcf file to tell Outlook or similar program of the encoding used
- Save vcf file in Windows encoding
I recommend using the third method, as it is the easiest and fastest. And I propose its implementation (in general, there are many ways):
Done, after this action, the encoding of contacts will be such that most Windows applications, including Microsoft Outlook, are adequately perceived.
This is a relatively new utility from a well-known domestic company. To transfer contacts, the user needs to install the appropriate applications on the PC and phone. To copy information from the address book of a mobile device to a computer, you have to perform a number of steps:
- Run the program on Android and enter your login. This will allow you to receive a PIN code via SMS, which you will need to complete the data transfer.
- Open the application on a PC and log in with the same account.
- In the mobile utility, click on “Moving from phone to computer”.
- The service will ask you to enter the previously received pin code.
- After its introduction, it remains to confirm the start of the operation.
When the data transfer process is completed, the program will inform the user about it. Any of the described methods allows you to quickly solve the problem. The choice depends on the preferences of the user, and it is rather difficult to recommend one.
Another pretty simple way to transfer contacts from Android to computer. Creating a Google account allows users to use all of the company’s services, as well as log in to various web resources. Another advantage of having a Google Account is that you can quickly download contacts from HTC or another phone and transfer them to your PC.
To do this, you must first synchronize contacts on your PDA with your account. The next step is to visit the contacts.google.com page. In the left part of the window there is a menu in which you have to click on “” and “Export”.
A window will appear with a list of contacts. Among them, you can choose those that you want to save on your PC. Also, the user will have to decide on the format in which the numbers from the address book will be copied:
- Google CSV.
- Outlook CSV.
After completing these actions, all that remains is to click on the “Export” button.
How to transfer contacts using Google account
As we already said, using a Google search account, you can perform many interrelated operations. Information is copied as follows:
- We go to the “Google Contacts” service, open the “All contacts” tab, click on the “Export” button.
- After the actions taken, a sign is displayed on the screen, which warns that this operation is not available for the new version.
- To fix this, you must click on the button “Switch to the previous version of contacts”.
- In the menu that appears, press the “” button, then go to the “Export” tab.
- Then we move to the “My contacts” group, if necessary, choose a convenient format. After that, click “Export” again.
- Upon completion of all operations, the file with the notebook will be downloaded to the computer. The user will be able to open them using available Windows tools.
Data transfer via Google cloud service
If the corresponding account is activated on the smartphone, then there will be no problems with transferring contacts through the cloud. In case the phone fails, and information about any contact needs to be found desperately, you can use the storage. Let’s take a look at how business cards are copied:
- First, a special file is created that will contain the exported contacts. To do this, open “Contacts” on the phone.
- Similarly to the first method, click “Import / Export”, then indicate the location of saving personal information.
- We mark the required number of contacts or select everything entirely, confirm the decision to transfer.
- Go to the page in the computer browser google.com.
- We see several buttons in the middle of the screen, click on “Import”.
- We select the required file on the phone if it is connected to the PC, or act through the folder if the file is already saved on the PC.
- Press the “Import” button again and wait for the process to finish. After that, you can view files from any synced device.
As a result, you can move contacts and edit them as usual.