As before, you can take pictures of what is happening on the screen of the Samsung Galaxy, Grand Prime Duos and other models from the South Korean company using the keys located on the case.
Doing this is as easy as finding out where screenshots are saved on Windows; just hold down at the same time:
- on all Samsung models. “Volume down” and “Screen On / Off” keys;
- on smartphones or tablets with a physical Home button. this key and “Screen On / Off”;
- on some older Samsung smartphones. Home and Back buttons.
As a result of user actions:
- An icon will appear on the notification bar to notify you that the photo has been successfully created and saved.
- The screenshot will be saved in the DCIM system folder. in a subfolder with the corresponding name.
Important: although phones running Android do not have a separate Printscreen key, you can take a picture of your device’s screen with one action, without holding several buttons at the same time. Below we will talk about alternative ways of taking screenshots.
AZ Screen Recorder
The most convenient application for smartphones on Android also works with Samsung products: with its help, the user can not only take screenshots, but also record video from the screen, as well as edit ready-made pictures.
To make a screen with AZ Screen Recorder, you need:
- Download, install and launch the application. five round icons will appear on the left side.
- Going to “Settings” (gear icon), set the display of finger clicks, text labels and logo on the screenshots.
- Tell the app whether to display toast notifications after each new snapshot.
- Determine where to automatically save snapshots.
- Internal memory (recommended) or external card.
- Close “Settings” and click on the green button with the camera icon.
- And to turn it on again. by a half-hidden “video camera”.
- When the screenshot is taken, the Samsung owner can close the program by going to Settings again and finding the Exit item in the side menu.
- Or by tapping on the oblique cross in the notification shade.
SCREENSHOT Samsung Galaxy S10
The most significant drawback of the mobile application is the inability to set the format of the saved screen (by default it is PNG, which provides excellent quality and takes up little memory space) and its dimensions: the width and height of the image will exactly correspond to the number of pixels on the screen.
Multi-action Home Button
The main purpose of the program is to display a button at the bottom of the screen that duplicates the Home function, which is especially useful for devices with a physical key. You can also take screenshots with it:
- The user launches the app and selects the Actions, Action on double click, or Action on long click section.
- In the menu that opens, you need to tap on the Screenshot line.
- Now, by double-clicking or pressing and holding the highlighted key at the bottom of the screen for a while, the user can make screenshots. quickly and easily.
Important: the pictures taken in this way are saved in the Screenshots subdirectory of the Pictures directory in the internal memory.
A slightly less stable, but more functional application that allows you to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy and any other Android devices. Using it is much easier than finding your lost phone; it is enough for the owner:
- Run the program and select the Settings section.
- Moving through the “Settings” sections, set the transparency and size of the widget on the screen.
- The way to take a screenshot on Samsung: by pressing the button in the notification bar (default), on the widget or shaking the device (does not work too well).
- A notification method for a successful screenshot is a toast, status bar text, or vibration.
- Capture area: full screen, no notification bar, no button bar, or both.
- The quality and format of the saved image: it is recommended to leave the default, PNG.
- Now, once again in the main window of the program, the user can safely click on the Screen Capture button.
- And on the camera icon placed on the widget.
Tip: to close the application, just tap on the oblique cross located in the same place.
How to make a screenshot on Samsung?
Samsung products are diverse and extremely heterogeneous: the manufacturer offers some of the best smartphones up to 10,000 rubles, and premium-class devices. everything for the convenience and good mood of the consumer. There are no difficulties with setting up a smartphone or tablet: most of the options are available in one or two clicks. This also applies to the creation of screenshots; we’ll talk about the easiest and fastest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung.
Taking a long screenshot
One of the options available in the Screenshot Control Panel allows you to create a long screenshot. Such a screenshot is convenient when you need to screen a page in a browser, for example, and in order not to create several ordinary screenshots, gradually scrolling down the page, you can simply create one long screenshot. The creation of such a screenshot only works when scrolling down the page, so keep that in mind when you create it.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Use a keyboard shortcut or hand gesture to take a screenshot.
- Click the long screenshot icon (second from the left).
- Keep clicking on this icon until the screenshot is of the required length.
As soon as you scan the area that you need in the screenshot or just scrolling to the very bottom, just tap anywhere on the screen, except the control panel, and the screenshot will be saved.
Screenshot with a slight movement of the hand
You can also take a screenshot on the Galaxy S10 using the swipe gesture over the smartphone screen, but first this feature must be activated in the settings.
- Open the “Settings” application.
- Go to the section with “Advanced features”.
- Click on the item “Managing gestures” (Motions and gestures).
Now that this feature is activated, let’s try to take a screenshot this way. As stated in the warning, the keyboard should not be launched while taking a screenshot in this way.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Place your palm over the right side of the screen.
- Swipe left above your smartphone screen to take a screenshot.
At the bottom of the screen, as in the first case, a panel appeared with available actions for managing the screenshot just taken.
How to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S10
The process of taking screenshots is pretty simple, and there are many reasons for taking them. So, for example, to save any post from Instagram or to post it later to. you need to take a screenshot. It can also be useful when you need to save to prove the promise of technical support or someone’s threats, which will then be removed. In general, without a doubt, this function is very useful, and how the process of taking screenshots on the Galaxy S10 is carried out, we will tell you in this material.
On most smartphones, there is only one combination of physical buttons to take a screenshot, but Samsung would not be itself if it did not come up with several ways to implement the same action. Below we will describe all the methods available on the Galaxy S10 to take a screenshot.
The most popular and probably the most natural way to take a screenshot on a smartphone is to use a specific key combination. There is nothing new here, since most Android devices have the same button combination for a screenshot.
Press and hold the power button and volume down button for 2 seconds until the screen momentarily turns white. A panel appeared at the bottom of the screen with available actions for managing the screenshot just taken.
- To view a screenshot, click on its round thumbnail on the left side of the control panel.
- To continue creating a screenshot, so that it turns out to be long and scrolling, like a website page, click on the second icon with arrows.
- In order to crop a screenshot, click on the icon in the center.
- To leave a note on the screenshot or draw something, click on the pencil icon.
- To share a screenshot, click on the icon on the far right and select the method you would like to share.
This control panel disappears from the screen after a few seconds, but you can still access all its functions by opening the screenshot in the “Gallery” or by tapping on the notification that appears every time after a successfully created screenshot.
Bixby will do everything for you
Like many other things, you can ask the voice assistant to take a screenshot. This can be useful when you do not have the opportunity to pick up your smartphone.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Press and hold the button to call the voice assistant or just call him by name, Bixby.
- Say “Take a screenshot”
Was our material useful to you? You’ve already got your Galaxy S10?
Share your opinion in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев under this material and in our Telegram chat.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung. How to take screenshot of Samsung Galaxy and on other Samsung androids. Screenshots Samsung.
Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung. For those who do not know what Screenshots is and how it is done, we will try to briefly explain. The screenshot function allows you to save as a picture everything that is displayed on the screen of your phone, smartphone, android, iPhone, tablet, computer and other devices. You can also say that when making a screen we are photographing the screen of a phone, computer, tablet. Of course, we do not use a camera for this, this function is provided on most devices, and in some devices, you can install additional applications and programs to take a screenshot. To save a screenshot, you need to press a couple of buttons on the phone, and on the computer, you also need to press certain keys on the keyboard. I hope you learned at least a little what a screenshot is and how it is done.
Now let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung smartphones on Android. There are three options that allow you to save a screenshot on Samsung, below you can see all three ways and try which method is suitable for taking a screenshot on your Android Samsung. a big request that you write down in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев which of the three options came to your device, please indicate the model of your android Samsung so that other users will have useful information from you on the site.
The first way to take a screenshot on Samsung is to press the “Home” button which is located at the bottom of the screen in the center and the “Power” button (lock) simultaneously for a couple of seconds. If everything went well, you will see a notification on the screen that the screenshot has been saved. Screenshots made by Samsung can be viewed in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder and find a screenshot in it.
The second method just as easily allows you to save a screenshot of the Samsung screen, for this you need to press two buttons at once, the “volume down” button and the “lock” (on / off) button and hold for a couple of seconds. If you successfully capture a photo from the Samsung screen, you will see a notification that the screenshot has been saved. As in the first version, the screenshot taken on Samsung Galaxy can be seen in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
If none of the above methods helped you, then try the third option. To take a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone, press and hold the home button and the back button for a couple of seconds. Both of these buttons are located under the screen, basically this method of taking a screenshot of Samsung is used on Android 2.3 version. You probably already know where the screenshot is saved on Samsung, the screenshot is in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in the Pictures / Screenshots folder, you can also watch the screen in the gallery.
How to save screenshot on Samsung tablet. Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Tab and the like
Need to save a screenshot on your Samsung tablet and don’t know how to do it? In this article you will find several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung tablets and smartphones running on the Android operating system.
1) To save a Screenshot on Samsung, press the “Home” button and the “Power / Lock” button on the tablet at the same time for a few seconds. The Home button is centered below the screen. If everything went well, you will see a notification on the saving of the snapshot on the tablet screen and you may hear an audible notification. The saved screenshot can be found in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
2) If the first method did not help, then we try to screen the screen on the tablet in the second way. To do this, you must simultaneously press the “Volume Down” button and the “Power / Lock” button and keep the buttons pressed for a few seconds. If the screenshot is successfully saved on your Samsung tablet, you will see a notification about the captured picture on the screen. The screenshot taken on the Samsung Galaxy tablet can be seen in the gallery in the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
3) If the above methods did not help to take a screenshot of the screen on a Samsung tablet, then try this option. Press and hold the Home button and the Back button on your Android tablet, both of which are below the screen. This method is mainly used on Samsung tablets with Android 2.3 version. The captured screenshot from the tablet screen can be viewed in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in Pictures / Screenshots.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung laptop
When you figured out the validation and saving at the same time, you can start creating a snapshot.
How to check if a screenshot was taken or not
Before capturing a moment on the screen of a Samsung laptop, you need to learn how to determine whether it was possible to take a screenshot or not.
Some programs can automatically save screenshots in the folders on the computer where they are installed. Especially often this function can be found in games for convenient saving of interesting moments. By default, the snapshot will be saved in the clipboard. a separate area of the computer’s memory, where the copied information is temporarily. until shutdown or restart. saved. From this, the ways to work with a screenshot are similar to the copied text:
- go to a text or graphic editor. It can be Paint, Word;
- in the upper left corner, find the “Insert” button. Or press the key combination Ctr V on the keyboard.
After that, the desired image will appear in the document. It can be saved separately, but when running Word sequence, the image will be in text file format. If you save through Paint, you can choose the usual PNG and JPEG. almost all images are stored in these formats. To save you need:
Galaxy S10/S10/S10E: HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOT (3 WAYS)
- in the upper left corner, press the “File” button or use the Ctrl S key combination;
- select “Save As”;
- choose a place on your hard disk where it is more convenient to save the image. The format is also selected here;
- click “Save”.
Now you can use the screenshot in any place. put on the wallpaper, download, print.
If you need to send a screenshot through messages, for example,. then everything is even easier here, because the screen can be attached to the message immediately after creation using the familiar Ctr V.
This program is available on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and is installed out of the box. To use it, you need:
- open the “Start” menu;
- go to all programs;
- find “Standard”;
- launch “Scissors”. Or you can immediately enter the name into the search bar;
- to take a photo.
This method is a little longer, but it has powerful functionality. Using the application, you can select the screenshot mode:
- the whole screen. Habitual, when everything that is on the monitor is captured;
- window. You can only select a specific application to be removed;
- free form. An area of any shape is selected with the cursor;
- rectangle. The same as the previous mode, but the area is of a fixed shape.
With these modes, you can immediately take a picture that is ready to use without cropping out unnecessary details.
You can also postpone the creation of a snapshot for 1–5 seconds, and using the Win Shift S key combination, you can quickly launch a light version of the program with the same functionality. It can be used in the future when the principle of operation is clear.
Third party software
Despite the fact that in the 10th version of Windows, taking screenshots became simple and at the same time functional, about 20% of people still remain on Windows 8 and 7. Not everyone needs problems with reinstalling the system, if everything works. This is especially true of large enterprises and offices, where computers are used mostly to work with documents, which makes the need to update the operating system tends to zero.
But everyone wants to make screenshot creation simple and functional. Then third-party software will help. Such programs include the popular LightShot and FastStone Capture. You can download them on the official website of the manufacturer, but full access is open only for a trial period. In the future, you will have to pay for the license. However, it costs its money, because the functionality there is many times superior to that in Windows 10: a screenshot can be immediately framed, cropped, annotated, arrows, numbers, write any text. Basically, it is a complete photo editor with a full range of features that can come in handy in daily use. And if all the bells and whistles are not needed, then you can always find a simplified free alternative.
There are several ways to take a screenshot of the screen. The easiest one is using the keyboard.
- Any computer has a PrintScreen key. It is usually found in the topmost row above a square block of numbers or arrows. Indicated as “PrntScr” or “PS”. There may also be an icon symbolizing a screenshot. To take a screenshot, you just need to click on it.
- Check if it was possible to take a picture using one of the specified methods.
On laptops, some buttons have a dual function to save space. This can be indicated by the double signature of the key, separated by color or by a horizontal line. If by default nothing happened, then you should try to hold down the “Fn” button and press the “PS” or “PrntScr” key again.
If this does not help, go to the next method.
Accessibility on Windows 10
Windows 10 owners can use a simplified version of taking screenshots. To do this, simply press the Windows PrntScr (PS) keys at the same time. The screen will darken for a fraction of a second and return to normal. After that, the created screenshot can be found in the folder “This PC / Pictures / Screenshots”.
This method is faster and easier if you just need to save a moment without the need to immediately send it somewhere via the clipboard.
Fans of playing on a Samsung laptop with Windows 10 will find another way to take screenshots useful:
- at the right moment in the game, press the Win G key combination;
- in the window that appears, click the “Take Screenshot” button. She looks like a camera in a circle.
This way you can save game frames separately from all other images. To find out exactly where they will be sent after creation, you need to go to the system settings, find the “Games” section and open the “Game DVR” tab there. The “Save Screenshots and Game Clips” line will indicate the folder you want. You can change it at your discretion.
So, using the Win G combination, you can start screen recording, turn on or turn off the microphone during recording, set up a timer, see the time.
You can take a screenshot using various programs from the catalog on the Play Market. Let’s look at step-by-step actions using the example of the Screenshot Pro application.
Go to the application, its menu will open in front of you.
To get started, go to the “Shooting” tab and specify the parameters that will be convenient for you when working with screenshots.
A small rectangle with two buttons inside will appear on the phone display. When you press the aperture blades button, the screen will be captured. Tap on the button in the form of a “Stop” icon closes the application.
Saving a screenshot will be reported by the corresponding information in the notification panel.
Screenshot Pro is available as a trial version, works smoothly and has an uncomplicated, user-friendly interface.
Samsung Galaxy A50 /A30 / A20 / A10 How to TAKE SCREENSHOT on Samsung Galaxy 2019.- GSM GUIDE
Using phone button combinations
The following will list the possible button combinations in Samsung smartphones.
Owners of a Samsung phone on Android 2, in order to create a screen, should hold down the “Home” and the “Back” touch button for a few seconds.
If the screenshot is obtained, an icon will appear in the notification panel, indicating the successful completion of the operation. To open a screenshot, click on this icon.
For Samsung Galaxy released after 2015, there is a single combination “Home” “Lock / Power”.
Press them together and after a couple of seconds you will hear the sound of the camera shutter. At this moment, a screenshot will be generated and on top, in the status bar, you will see a screenshot icon.
If this pair of buttons did not work, then there is another option.
“Lock / Power” “Volume Down”
A universal method for many Android devices, which may work for models that do not have a Home button. Hold this combination of buttons for a couple of seconds and at this time the screen capture will click.
You can go to the screenshot in the same way as described in the methods above.
This is where the button combinations on Samsung devices come to an end.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone
Next, let’s look at several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones.
Taking a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone
A screenshot makes it possible to photograph and save as a full-fledged picture what is happening on the smartphone screen. Owners of devices from Samsung of different years of release have their own options for using this function.
This screenshot creation option is available on Samsung Note and S series smartphones. To enable this function, go to the Settings menu in the Additional functions tab. Different versions of OS Android may have different names, so if this line is not there, then you should find “Motion” or “Gesture Control”.
Next, in the line “Palm Screenshot” move the slider to the right.
Now, in order to take a picture of the screen, slide the edge of your palm from one display frame to another. the picture will be immediately saved in the memory of your phone.
This concludes the options for capturing the necessary information on the screen. You just have to choose the most suitable and most convenient for your existing Samsung smartphone.
If there are a few more options on how to make a screen on Samsung. It is worth considering that these functions are not available on all types of smartphones that were released by the company. You can also save the image quickly and easily, in just a few steps.
It’s easier to take a screenshot on a Samsung Android device if you position your hand correctly. You must first activate the settings:
- Find on the device “Settings”.
- Select the “Gestures” function.
- Click on “Hand gestures”.
- Activate the function of swiping with the palm to grip by checking the box or clicking “enable”.
- Save created changes.
After activating the settings, they try to save the desired image. To do this, place a palm on one side and hold it to the opposite side, without lifting it from the phone. If it was not possible to save the picture, they repeat the same thing, but in the opposite direction.
Ways to Take Screenshot on Samsung Phones and Snapshot Storage Area in 2021
The need to take a picture of the screen on Samsung may arise if a person wants to share a phone number, an interesting comment, part of an article, a moment from a movie or game. It is enough to save the necessary information that appears on the phone in the device’s memory, then transfer it via MMS, email or social network, as usual for an image. There are several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung. They are all simple and do not take a lot of time to create.
On some gadgets already in the settings there is a function called “Print window”. It can be used to capture the full screen, the active window, or only the selected area. In order to create a photo, they launch the program, then open the desired image on the smartphone and press the button to create a photo.
Using the screen
On some smartphones, you can create a screen with one hand movement. To do this, swipe your finger across the screen from right to left or vice versa. This method requires dexterity, and it is not always possible to save information the first time, you need to get used to which part of the screen to slide your finger on and with what intensity to press.
With a keyboard shortcut
An easy way to take a screenshot on Samsung is to start simultaneously on two buttons. on the one with which you turn on or off the device and on the one responsible for lowering the sound volume. A soft, characteristic click will be heard. It indicates that the screen is ready.
On some Samsung models there is a Home button, the image from the phone screen is also captured with its help. Simultaneously press on “Home” and “Power” and hold for 1-2 seconds.
On the Galaxy Note 10/10 smartphone model, a screenshot is taken by pressing a similar combination of buttons, but you do not need to hold it for a long time, they briefly press these keys several times.
There are several apps on the internet that allow you to take screenshots on Samsung. To find them, type “Screenshot online” in the search box, then follow the instructions on the site. The advantage of this method is that you do not need to download special programs, this is especially true for those users who do not often save images from the screen.
Among the minuses, they highlight the fact that some programs are paid and it is inconvenient and not always possible to use them, since there may not be access to the Internet or it will be bad to catch the network. Another drawback. the result of saving in this case is a link to the image, it can only be found via the Internet.