Forgotten your lock code or pattern
Perhaps the most common situation. You use your device, unlock it with a fingerprint sensor and then the conventional Galaxy S9 took it and rebooted on its own. And, wow, it requires some kind of pin code!
And you entered it FIG knows when and no longer remember! What to do? There are two options:
- Use a Samsung account. We really hope that you have not forgotten it. Go to a special page on the official Samsung website (here is the link), enter your email address and password. Now you can safely unlock your Galaxy. remove the password or pin code in one click!
- Remember nothing? Then the most radical remedy remains. the complete removal of settings and content. Here are the instructions for the most popular models. Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 (you can use the recovery method). Attention! All data will be deleted from the device.
Even when unlocking through a full factory reset, problems can occur. And the name of this issue is Google Account.
The fact is that if a Google account was entered on the Galaxy, then after resetting the settings, you can see this message like this:
An unauthorized attempt was made to reset the device to factory settings. Connect to a Wi-Fi or mobile network to verify your identity.
So, you cannot use the device. to unlock you need to enter the login and password from your Google account.
And it’s very good if you remember it (know). And if not, and this data has been forgotten? Then let’s move on to the next subheading
Forgot your Samsung Galaxy password? There is an exit!
Modern Samsung Galaxy models have a huge number of opportunities to keep user data safe. Here you have a fingerprint sensor, an iris scanner, a pin code, a pattern, and many, many other things that protect the phone.
Is it cool? Undoubtedly. However, everything changes dramatically at the moment when the user starts having problems with one of these positions.
Forgot your pin or pattern? Everything, the gadget turns into a brick. Or not?
In fact, even from such a difficult situation, you can always find a way out Now we’ll tell you everything, let’s go!
Forgot username and password from Google account on Samsung Galaxy
Let’s be honest, the situation is almost hopeless. But there is no need to despair. there are still some unlocking options. Here they are:
- Remember. We agree, it sounds like a mockery, but we are by no means pursuing this goal. In fact. go to the page for restoring access to your Google account (here is the link) and try different options. For example, enter your username and the system will help you recover your password. Try it. it won’t get any worse!
- Reflash the smartphone completely (unfortunately, it does not work for all models). It will be hard without certain skills, but there is nothing left to lose. Download Odin, download the software, put the phone into firmware mode (instructions for Galaxy S9) and get started. Be careful. all actions are solely at your own peril and risk. If the firmware is incorrect, there is a high probability of “ditching” the device, and you will also lose the official guarantee. Remember this!
- Service center. If you have forgotten everything that is possible at all, then the last option remains. to contact the service center. The only moment, for unlocking, you will need documents (purchase receipt, completed warranty card, loan agreement). In general, you will have to prove that this smartphone belongs to you, you honestly spent your money on it, and now you cannot use it due to some stupid blocking.
Sadly, there are no other ways to lock your Galaxy. This is how two very large companies (Samsung and Google) take care of our safety with you.
Is this good or bad? Probably yes, but only until the time when it touches you personally.
Unfortunately, everyone can forget the password. no one is safe from this 🙁
How to Unlock Screen on Samsung
Select the desired phone from the list. A menu of available actions will appear on the right. You can make them without direct access to the phone.
We select the Unlock item and wait for the result. At this point, the internet service will unlock the screen. The success of the operation is confirmed by changing the color of the item in the menu on the site.
This method allows you to remove the lock with a pin code, pattern or password. All modern Samsung smartphones, including Duos, Samsung Galaxy J1, J3, mini, A5 and others running the Android operating system, are controlled in this way.
How to prepare your Samsung phone for remote control
Select a device from the list of gadgets you own and click the Prepare button.
The user is told the steps by following which he can prepare the gadget for remote control. The main point is that in the Settings menu in the Lock screen and protection section, the Find my phone item should be open.
In the options menu, set the Remote control flag.
Items regarding the transfer of the location of the gadget are secondary and have no direct relation to the ability to lock / unlock the device.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone Remotely
- The user has forgotten the graphic password or PIN code on the phone and cannot unlock the screen of the gadget.
- The user wishes to grant access to the smartphone to another person without disclosing the secret combination of numbers or picture password on the Samsung phone. For example, so that your child can play games on the tablet you left at home.
The branded remote unlocker. Find My Mobile service will need access to the gadget. Before using this method for the first time, prepare your phone for remote control.
Go to the Samsung website and log in with your Samsung account. In the search box, we write “find a phone”. The system will transfer the user to the FindMyMobile service.
How to remove a pattern or pin code through a data reset
If the user has forgotten the pattern, but remote access via the Find My Mobile service is not available, he still has one more option to unlock on Samsung. Hard reset or hard reset will fix the problem.
Data reset via Find My Mobile
Go to the website of a proprietary web service for finding lost mobile phones and find your device in the list. Select Delete my device.
All data will be deleted and the phone will return to the factory state.
An important note for owners of modern phones running Android 5.1 and later. To ensure increased user security, Google developers have provided protection against theft of gadgets.
Forgot Password Samsung A50 SM-A505FN. Unlock pattern, pin, password lock.
Flashing from a computer
If after attempts to unlock the unlock pattern or an unsuccessful data reset led to violations of the boot mode, the last resort remains. flashing from a computer.
This process requires a special program, a USB cable and the firmware version downloaded from the manufacturer’s website for the model of the device. This firmware method requires some preparation from the user and carries the risk of losing the warranty at the service center.
A detailed description of the procedure, which is carried out at the user’s own risk and peril, can be found on special forums.
How to Unlock Samsung via Safe Mode
If the lock is not removed in the usual way, it is possible that the phone was blocked by some malicious applications. This does not necessarily mean viral activity, but it deserves close attention.
- First, try restarting your gadget in safe mode. To do this, turn off your smartphone completely. When turning on, hold down the volume down button.
- The Safe Mode inscription in the lower left corner will inform you about the successful completion of the procedure. Unlock the device in the usual way: by entering the unlock PIN or pattern password.
- In safe mode, third-party programs are blocked. Only system applications that come with Android work. It is possible that the work of the malicious program that caused the non-standard blocking will also be blocked.
If the attempt is successful, analyze the recently installed applications and remove them from the gadget. After the operation is completed, restart the smartphone in the usual way.
Unlocking the pattern
Let’s consider the simplest option, how to hack a Samsung account. If the phone was connected to a Google profile, then restoring the ability to access your smartphone is easy as shelling pears. We drive in several combinations at random until the system stops you with a message that attempts have been exhausted. Below will be the standard phrase “Forgot your pattern?”. We tap on it and expect to switch to a Google account. We follow the instructions and restore the ability to use the phone.
Owners of Androids under version 2.2 are real lucky ones, since there is a significant flaw in this operating system, which the developers later successfully eliminated. So, to crack the key, you just need to call yourself from another phone and take the call. Next, we reset the connection and go to the menu, where in the “Security” section we deactivate the current code.
On some models, the following method works: we wait until the smartphone starts signaling about discharge and, while the notification is displayed, go to the menu and remove the request for a graphic cipher.
How can you hack an Android phone
The choice of the method depends on the services to which the telephone was connected to the DO blocking. If you managed to synchronize your smartphone with your Google account, consider that the job is done. It’s even better if the Samsung Find Phone service was connected. In other situations, you will have to sweat.
How to Unlock Samsung Without Data Loss
The above have already listed ways to remove the lock without losing data. For forward-thinking users, there is another convenient method. If you managed to register on the Samsung website and, in particular, in the Find My Mobile section, you just need to go to the service and follow the algorithm:
- After authorization, we look for our phone on the page.
- On the left panel, click “Unlock Screen”.
- We confirm the decision and wait for the connection of the smartphone with the service.
- A notification about successful unlocking will appear on the PC screen.
As you can see, for a successful unlocking, it is better to attend to a potential problem in advance. When buying a smartphone for a child, immediately create accounts on Google and on the Samsung website, so as not to suffer with the search for hacking methods. Foresight will save you time and nerves.
Greetings! Tell me I can not bypass frp in any of your ways sm a520f / ds Android8.
The odin3 program does not see the gadget, but sees other samsungs. SMS push writes SMS is sent but it does not come to a5 I do everything as shown in the video I don’t understand what is the problem? If possible, I ask you for help, can you tell me something in advance I am grateful to you
Hello. Write to me in WhatsApp, I will try to help.
It does not work in the applications of Samsung j5 prime 2016 I do not google account is not there
Hello. So this item can be skipped.
help unblock the Google account on the phone samsung A3 2016 there mine 5 Android did a new way on video, apk file 1.5 did not turn on and 1.6 did but it was not possible to press open
1.5 or 1.6 are Google account managers. They cannot be opened. These are updates. After them, put 2.APK, run, and everything will work out.
Hello, give me the tsap number, I’ll write you pzh
Good day. Model G-390F. Android 8.1, second bootloader. When you click on 1.6.ark, a white window pops up, which you can only close, and then throws it to the start page. Can you give any advice on how to remove frp in such a situation? I can throw off how it looks. thank
When I save 1 APK file, it says that “open the file” and before that it is proposed to rename and save it (the version of “my files” is newer than the campaign) what to do in this case?
Hello. Have you tried this instruction? https://youtu.be/ukICJ1nx0Ds
Hello. Alas, I don’t understand Ukrainian, SMS doesn’t work, or is it not sent? If it is not correct, write to me in Wotsap, I will send it to you.
Hello, I followed your instructions, everything went well until the moment where you need to install frprom, does not install, but writes ‘analysis synthesis error’ something like that? I don’t know what to do next
Hello. And what is your exact phone model and Android version?
Hello, thanks for your instructions, but for me (Samsung j5 prime) everything worked out until the frprom file was installed, when I select from the download it says ‘error while parsing the package’ what to do?
Good day. You helped me a lot with this problem, thanks. Now a question from the past is relevant. The phone hangs on the download page and does not go further. Time of wines does not see the system. What to do. Samsung Galaxy note2.
Hello Samsung j2 I’m checking the connection it is interrupted and writes skip I miss and the notification that without WI-FI I can not install the protection of the bodies if I press the protection of the phone then further check and throws it back to protection but WI-FI is connected to j2 in general pushCmc,?
Hello, help with sending a message, on the sending phone it says that the message has been delivered, but it does not come to the blocked one, more precisely, it seems that the SMS came but tel. Doesn’t show it to me. I also tried to flash the firmware according to your instructions, downgrade Android from 8 to 6. model SM-G935F. When flashing through odin3, it knocks out the “binary 3” error along the way due to the fact that the model is G935F S3 and in the files you provide for the firmware, instead of S3, U1 is indicated. Please tell me where to download the appropriate firmware. Thank you in advance.
Does not work. It lights up that the SMS has been sent, but there is nothing on the locked phone. Galaxy a7 phone.
Hello Mikhail, I dropped my huawei y6 prime with the security patch from 11/01/2018, all attempts to unlock ended in failure, even in 9008 / edl mode it did not help. I gave up, went to the service, they said that only through the programmer you can throw it off, is it so?
I can’t use one of the ways, because you upload a file to Yandex, in which access for Ukraine is limited and even VPN does not help.
phone oukitel c12pro 8.1 Android help bypass Google account my daughter registered in the new phone and forgot everything, tried to reset the factory settings, but nothing helps
Hello. I’m afraid that for this I need such a phone, but nowhere to take it now.
Hello, I have a Samsung a310f 2016 Android 7, I went through YouTube with great difficulty, because there is no longer a link to YouTube on. and after I click to enter the YouTube account I press the keyboard opens, but it does not print. What to do help.
Hello. Lenovo tab4 7 tb-7504x needs root rights
To change ttl. Tell me how, I tried it
a bunch of programs, on android 7 they do not roll.
I will not stay in debt.
Good day. Problem with SM-G935FD. Everything is going fine until 1.6.APK and 2apk are installed. 1.6 is not installed at all, but 2 is installed, but when you open the application, it immediately throws out “an error occurred. Do you want to restart the application? ” and so. spinning a carousel. Maybe there is some other option?
Hello. You can see the current Android version?
Hello, I tried several of your methods. none is suitable. The problem arises when you give the command to download files. a white window pops up with one CLOSE button and you are returned to the original Google account entry. Samsung Galaxe J7 Duos phone. Please answer. why is downloading files blocked??
Good morning. SMS is not sent, writes Generic failure. Could you give your WhatsApp to contact you, or send an SMS with Hushsms to 380636513012. I would be very grateful to you.
Good morning, when sending SMS, I get the error “Generic failure”.
Hello. Write to me in Votsap. I will send you an SMS.
I decided to write a manual for BYPASSING Samsung account (not to be confused with device decoupling).
I decided to write because I spent several days studying various information about it and 99% of the manuals on the Internet were about bypassing Google account, which naturally did not suit me.
Through trial and error, I managed to revive the phone, although I had to donate a Samsung account(not great loss).
The phone now works as before, everything works and does not ask for login when loading.
Text instructions with files and where everything was laid out on the shelves on w3bsit3-dns.com.
There is a lot to write here
And for Drive2 I recorded a video tutorial (beginning from 50 seconds, who is too lazy to listen to my introduction):
A funny fact weighs nothing at all, but it is disliked And I am 100% sure it is done by those who do not understand what it is all about, and since it is not clear, then dislik
Protection can always be bypassed, but not always there are suitable methods for this, allowing you to save all the data. In some cases, if simple methods do not work, you will need to perform a full reset of the phone to factory settings. In this case, you will lose all data, information from chats (unless, of course, you have performed regular backups).
Overall, applying the above methods step by step will help you succeed and unlock your smartphone. We hope that after that you will become more prudent and prepare “sidings” for all the phones in the family so that the situation does not repeat itself. Connect all Android mobiles and tablets to Google account and register devices on the official Samsung website. These measures will help you avoid unnecessary headaches later and will save you time.
How to hack a Samsung account
How to jailbreak a Samsung phone with a picture password set? The instruction is intended not for dishonest citizens, but for those who have forgotten the combination of signs or have become the victim of an innocent joke of friends who got into the settings of a smartphone. Hacking methods will also be required for young parents, whose children accidentally set a graphic password and, as expected, do not remember it.
How to Unlock Samsung Using Custom Recovery?
(SD card required). This method is for more advanced Android users who know what the terms “rooting” and “Custom recovery” mean. As the name says, you need any custom recovery to do this, and your phone must have an SD card slot.
Why SD Card? Well, we need to transfer the ZIP file to your phone, and that’s usually not possible if it’s locked. The only way is to insert the SD card with the file. Unfortunately, card slots have become something of a rare thing in the smartphone world, so this will only work for some people.
1) Download Pattern Password Disable ZIP file to your computer and place it on SD card.
3) Restart your phone for recovery.
Your phone should boot up without a locked screen. If you have a password or gesture lock screen, don’t panic. Just enter an arbitrary password or gesture and your phone should unlock.
How to unlock Samsung if you forgot your password?
How to unlock Samsung if you forgot your password, pattern or fingerprint? When we buy a new Samsung phone, we need to install some necessary things first. As far as I know, Samsung phone provides people with four kinds of protection. We may use these models to protect privacy and data security. Mobile phones can be called the closest friends. We always use them to chat with friends, send and receive text messages, take photos, browse the Internet, etc. We have a similar article: How to Factory Reset Samsung?
We use telephones almost all the time. The phone records our lives and messages in silence. Therefore, we set a password so that other people do not view our phone. But have you ever wondered what to do if you forgot your password? How to bypass Samsung lock, pattern, password and fingerprint to remove them and restart the phone? How to unlock Samsung Galaxy password?
How to Unlock Samsung Using Google Sign In?
If you haven’t updated your firmware to Android Lollipop (5.0) then there is a faster way to unlock your screen lock pattern. (Android 4.4 and below only)
1) Enter the wrong lock screen pattern five times (shouldn’t be hard if you don’t remember the correct one)
3) Now you can enter the backup PIN or login of your Google account.
4) Enter either the backup PIN or Google login.
5) Your phone should now be unlocked.
How to Unlock Samsung Proven Unlock Methods
Perhaps none of the above options helped you unlock your Samsung phone. Luckily, some of our readers struggling with this issue were able to find even more creative ways to bypass their lock screen and were so kind to share them. We are very grateful for this.!
(How to unlock Samsung?)
We have not tested them on all devices or versions of Android, so we cannot promise that they will work for you. However, some people have managed to access their phone again and we hope you will.
1) Call your locked phone from another.
2) Accept the call and press the “Back” button during the call
3) This should give you full access to your phone
4) Go to your phone’s security settings and try to remove the pin or pattern. To do this, you first need to enter the current one, which you obviously don’t already know. The only way is to guess and try different combinations until you find the right one. If you get to this, you can disable the pin or install a new one.
Submitted by Zubairuddin Buriro (Possibly applicable to LG phones only):
The very creative Zubairuddin method can help you in case you have a Wi-Fi connection. As mentioned above, this method can only work on LG phones as it uses LG’s own quick note app.
1) Press and hold the volume up key until the Quick Memo app launches.
3) Click the share button and select SmartShare.
4) Choosing SmartShare should activate your phone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (WI-FI is important here).
5) Make sure you are close to the wifi network you are connecting to your phone.
Now you are online again and you can go ahead and try all the above methods that require a data connection.
How to unlock Samsung with Find My Mobile
This is an easy way to unlock your Samsung device if you have created a Samsung account and registered it in advance.
2) Log in using your Samsung login details.
3) On the Find My Mobile account interface, you should see your registered phone on the left. This indicates that you are registered with this account.
4) On the left sidebar, select “Unlock Screen”.
5) Now select “Unblock” and wait a few seconds for the process to complete.
6) You should receive a notification window that your screen is unlocked.
7) That’s all. Your phone must be unlocked.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone without Data Loss?
When you have a lock screen, you will find that your problem is easy to fix.
Android Lock Screen Lock can help you bypass Samsung lock screen directly. Includes pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints, which takes up to five minutes. In addition to removing the password, it will not erase any data on the phone, you don’t need to worry about the phone data being lost. importantly, you do not need to have advanced skills and knowledge, the operation of the software is very simple.
Even if you are young or old, you can understand the steps and follow the instructions for the job. Currently, the software can be applied to Samsung Galaxy S / Note / Tab series. What’s more, you don’t need to worry about losing any data, the program will not damage your phone data.
Connect your Samsung phone
Launch the software on your computer and select Screen Lock. Then use a USB cable to connect your Samsung phone to your computer. At this point, the program interface is as shown below, click “Start”.
(How to unlock Samsung?) (How to unlock Samsung?)
Enter download mode
Second, you need to manually turn on your phone to enter download mode. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Disconnect your phone.
Press and hold the Volume Down Home button “Power” at the same time.
Press “Volume level” to enter download mode.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
Download recovery package
When your Samsung phone enters download mode, the program will automatically download the recovery package, which will take you a few minutes, please wait patiently.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
Remove Samsung Lock Screen
Finally, when the download of the recovery package is complete, the program will start removing the lock screen. Please be assured that this process will not lose any of your data. When this process is over, you can reuse your phone without entering a password.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
How to Hard Reset Samsung Unlock?
See other ways below. In fact, forgetting the screen lock password on your Samsung phone is a common thing. There are many ways to help you unlock passwords, pattern, and any other PIN codes for your Samsung smartphone. However, if you really don’t have any way, a Samsung phone restore factory reset is also a good choice.
Press the Home, Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time to open the recovery menu.
After entering the recovery menu, use the volume down button to navigate, scroll to wipe data / factory reset and use the power button to select.
Scroll down to “yes. delete all user data” with the volume down button to confirm deleting all user data and press the power button to select.
Note. Rest assured that you don’t mind deleting all data on your Samsung device, this cannot be undone.
If done, all user data including password, PIN, pattern, etc. will now be deleted from your Samsung device, please wait patiently until it is completed.
Use the power button to select “Reboot System Now” and your Samsung phone will reboot automatically.
When you complete the above steps, your Samsung device is now as good as new, proceed with the setup. If this is done, you can now use your Samsung phone again. Now you can set the lock PIN, pattern, password for your phone, but please remember it.
In addition, since all personal data has been deleted, you can restore through a backup created by KiK, MobileTrans or other backup tool, you can now restore the backup to your Samsung phone.
Reset picture password on Sony phones and tablets
You can remove the picture password from Sony Android phones and tablets by resetting the device to factory settings. to do this, press and hold the On / Off buttons and the Home button at the same time for 5 seconds. In addition, you can reset Sony Xperia devices with Android version 2.3 and higher using the PC Companion program.
How to unlock a pattern I forgot on Android
I forgot my pattern and I don’t know what to do. given the number of users of Android smartphones and tablets, everyone can face a problem. In this tutorial, I have collected all the ways to unlock your pattern on your Android phone or tablet. Applies to Android versions 2.3, 4.4, 5.0 and 6.0.
See also: all useful and interesting materials on Android (opens in a new tab). remote control of your computer, antiviruses for Android, how to find a lost phone, connect a keyboard or gamepad, and much more.
First, instructions will be given on how to remove the password using standard Android tools. by verifying your Google account. If you also forgot your Google password, then let’s talk about how to remove the unlock pattern even if you don’t remember any data at all.
How to remove the unlock pattern on HTC
Also, as in the previous case, you should charge the battery, then press the buttons below, and in the menu that appears, select factory reset. In this case, the pattern will be deleted, as well as all data from the phone, i.e. it will come to a new state (in terms of software). The phone must be turned off.
- HTCWildfireS. press the sound down and the power button at the same time until the menu appears, select reset to factory settings, this will remove the pattern and reset the phone altogether.
- HTCOneV, HTCOneX, HTCOneS. Press the volume down button and the power button at the same time. After the logo appears, release the buttons and using the volume buttons select the option to reset the phone to factory settings. Factory Reset, confirm. using the power button. After the reset, you will receive an unlocked phone.
Unlocking a picture password on Android in a standard way
In order to unlock your pattern on Android, follow these steps:
- Enter the password incorrectly five times. The device will lock and inform that there were many attempts to enter the pattern key, you can try to enter again in 30 seconds.
- A button “Forgot your pattern?” Will appear on the lock screen of your smartphone or tablet. (It may not appear, enter the wrong pattern again, try pressing the Home button).
- If you click this button, you will be prompted to enter your email address and password from your Google account. In this case, the Android device must be connected to the Internet. Click OK and if everything was entered correctly, then after authentication you will be prompted to enter a new unlock pattern.
Unlock pattern with Google account
That’s all. Nevertheless, if the phone is not connected to the Internet or you do not remember the access data for your Google account (or if it is not configured at all, because you just bought the phone and while you were trying to figure it out, set and forgot the pattern), then this the method won’t help. But resetting your phone or tablet to factory settings will help. which will be discussed further.
In order to reset a phone or tablet, in general, you need to press certain buttons in a certain way. this will allow you to remove the pattern from Android, but it will delete all data and programs. The only thing is, you can remove the memory card if there is any important data on it.
Note: when resetting the device, make sure it is at least 60% charged, otherwise there is a risk that it will not turn on again.
Please, before asking a question in the comments, watch the video below to the end and, most likely, everything will immediately become clear to you. You can also read how to unlock the pattern for the most popular models right after the video instructions.
Also useful: data recovery of Android phone and tablet (opens in a new tab) from internal memory and micro SD cards (including after Hard Reset).
Hopefully after the video, the Android key unlocking process became clearer.
Samsung Galaxy a50 reset forgot password
How to unlock your pattern on Samsung
If your phone is not on the list. write the model in the comments, I will try to promptly supplement this instruction.
If your phone model is not listed, you can still try. who knows, it might work.
- SamsungGalaxyS3. Press the volume down button and the center Home button. Press and hold the power button until the phone vibrates. Wait for the Android logo to appear and release all buttons. In the menu that appears, reset the phone to factory settings, which will unlock the phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S2. press and hold “sound less”, at this time press and release the power button. From the menu that appears, you can select “Clear Storage”. After selecting this item, press and release the power button, confirm the reset by pressing the “Volume up” button.
- Samsung Galaxy Mini. Press and hold the Power and Center buttons at the same time until the menu appears.
- SamsungGalaxySPlus. Press Volume Up and the Power button at the same time. Also, in the emergency call mode, you can dial 27673855 #.
- SamsungNexus. press “Volume up” and the power button at the same time.
- Samsung GalaxyFit. Press Menu and Power button at the same time. Or home button and power button.
- Samsung Galaxy AcePlus S7500. Press center button, power button, and both volume buttons at the same time.
I hope you found your Samsung phone in this list and the instructions allowed you to successfully remove the pattern from it. If not, try all these options, the menu may appear. You can also find a way to reset your phone to factory settings in the instructions and on the forums.
How to unlock your pattern on LG (Android OS)
Similar to previous phones, when unlocking the pattern on LG by resetting to factory settings, the phone must be turned off and charged. Resetting your phone will erase all data from it.
- LGNexus 4. Press and hold both volume buttons and power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds. You will see an image of an android lying on its back. Using the volume buttons, find the Recovery Mode item and press the on / off button to confirm the selection. The device will reboot and display the android with a red triangle. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons for a few seconds until a menu appears. Go to the Settings. Factory Data Reset menu item, select “Yes” with the volume buttons and confirm the selection with the power button.
- LGL3. press simultaneously “Home” “Sound down” “Power”.
- LGOptimusHub. Press Volume Down, Home and Power Buttons at the same time.
I hope with this instruction you managed to unlock the pattern on your Android phone. I also hope that you needed this instruction precisely because you forgot your password, and not for any other reason. If this instruction did not fit your model, write in the comments, and I will try to answer as soon as possible.
Unlocking the pattern on Android 5 and 6 for some phones and tablets
In this section, I will collect some of the methods that work for individual devices (for example, some Chinese models of phones and tablets). So far, one way from the reader leon. If you have forgotten the pattern, then you need to do the following:
Reboot the tablet. when enabled, it will require you to enter a pattern. it is necessary to enter the pattern at random until a warning appears, which says that there are 9 attempts to enter, after which the tablet memory will be cleared. when all 9 attempts are used, the tablet will automatically clear the memory and restore the factory settings. one minus. all downloaded applications from the playmarket or other sources will be erased. if there is an SD card, remove it. then save all the data that was on it. it was done with the graphic key. perhaps this procedure is applicable to other methods of locking the tablet (PIN-code, etc.).
P.S. Big request: before asking a question about your model, look first at the comments. Plus one more thing: I do not answer different Chinese Samsung Galaxy S4 and the like, as there are a lot of them and there is almost no information anywhere.
Who helped. share the page on social networks, buttons below.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Hello, how can I lock the graphic key, please help me, I can’t remember the Micromax phone
Model A3 2016, how to unlock?
And how to unlock the Jeans A509 phone, please tell me only not to factory settings
please tell me.
I forgot my pattern on my B105 tablet
I constantly enter every 30 seconds but never send it to the emeil
Full reset I can’t fix I don’t understand the hieroglyphs! (
help me please.
I do not remember the pattern.
Thank you in advance
Graphic key forgotten by the king phone model Samsyng Galaxy JI mini prime
Graphic key forgot phone model zte without deleting data
Hello. Did a reset using the buttons, to the factory settings.
When turned on, it still knocks out, enter the geologr.key or e-mail.
Samsung Galaxy J4 reset to factory, asks for the current pin from which the actual reset. That is, I don’t remember him, using a Google account is not an option, I don’t remember either. I tried to recover the password to the account through the number associated with this phone, send the code, enter the new password and so many times in a circle. What to do? Thank you in advance.
There must be some way to restore the account through the number. Try to do all this from your computer.
How to remove the pattern on a brand phone itel a14
Good day. Happy Old New Year. How to remove the pattern on the AINOL NOVO 9 Spark Quard Core tablet
Remove the Nokia security code using software
The example below will help resolve the issue of how to unlock the Nokia phone. The only difficulty in the implementation of this enterprise. this is the need to manufacture a certain device that will allow the device to enter the special Test mode access mode. However, everything is really achievable and is going to be absolutely elementary.
- The special cable consists of three “crocodiles”, which are fixed on the contact terminals of the battery phone. You also need to have a standard DATA cable.
- Two contact pins “” and “-” are soldered to the USB “plug” (observing the polarity of the port).
- Make a branch from the negative wire through an intermediary, which is a 4.7 ohm resistor. This limit switch will be connected to the BSI-contact of the device (usually this is the rightmost tab, closer to the middle). However, you can always navigate by the graphic marking of the battery.
- Download Nokia Unlocker, then install it on your computer.
- Connect the cords and after the process of recognition by the software of your device, press the button “Read the code”.
- Congratulations, the question of how to unlock your phone has now been resolved, so to speak.
Protection from ourselves
Literally all mobile phones are equipped with a locking system. The principle of operation of the locking device in different models can be expressed by an individual design feature: a lever, a floating button or a touch glass. However, all this variety has one purpose. to protect the user from unauthorized influence on the keyboard, touchscreen or other control elements of the cellular device. But this is, so to speak, “an innocent form of defense.” A much more complex mechanism is provided at the time of applying the total blocking algorithm, which can only be canceled by entering strictly defined data. However, more on this.
Changing the access password: a practical guide
In the case when all attempts to remember the unlock pattern or symbolic code were unsuccessful, and the answer to the question of how to unlock the Samsung phone is urgent, do the following:
- Turn off the phone and remove the memory card and sim card from the Android device.
- Press the Vol, Power and Home buttons in sequence.
- Wait for the Samsung logo to appear.
- In the engineering menu, select the item Wipe data / factory reset and confirm your choice with the Power button.
- In the next list, use the same key to activate the delete all user data line.
- Use the Reboot system now item and wait for the reboot process to complete.
All of the above actions will allow you to return the phone to its original state, since, in fact, this is nothing more than the notorious Hard reset. Therefore, unfortunately, your data will be completely lost. Nevertheless, one of the answers to the question of how to unlock a Samsung phone, you, dear reader, still received.
SIM-Lock blocking: old problem
How to Remove SIM Lock from Samsung Phone? This is, so to speak, a timeless question that requires a software solution. Only programmatically it is possible to defeat this type of “malicious protection”. Usually this problem occurs in older models of the Korean manufacturer. To remove the SIM-blocking of a cellular device, the time-tested program “Samsung Unlocker” is used. However, even if you, dear user, do all the actions correctly and according to the instructions, a positive result is not guaranteed. The only surefire way is flashing.
It should be noted that for an uninitiated person, unlocking is an incredibly difficult task in practical implementation. The usual blocking of the phone and “decoupling” from the operator. disparately different problems. Therefore, it is recommended to contact specialists, since there are great chances of ditching a known work phone, even if it is an old edition, with not fully conscious actions.
How to unlock a Samsung phone? How to unlock your phone
What makes us mobile phone users put a security graphic or enter an incredibly complex security combination on a cellular communication device? Chances are, your answer is safety. At the same time, in the numerous “ranks of the mobile army”, the naturally arising question of how to unlock the “Samsung” phone does not lose its actual acuteness (in view of the forgetfulness inherent in human nature). As you may have guessed, the “hero” of our story will be the products of the Korean brand Samsung, well-known to the world community, and we will focus our attention on an important operational point. software protection of a mobile device and ways to restore access to its functionality.
Samsung phone lock secret code
Each cellular device has an engineering menu with which you can control the hardware potential of the mobile unit. However, you can enter it only if you know a special combination. Perhaps such information was previously considered secret, today the mystery and secrets are compensated by extensive Internet support. For example, almost all Samsung devices respond to the 27673855 # command. This code perfectly copes with the unpleasant “surprise” (forgotten lock password), not only on old versions of the Korean brand. Nevertheless, with the personal information that is in the “bowels” of the device, you will have to say goodbye, but the phone will again become available for use.
Factory reset alternative
A pattern or symbolic password can be reset in a fairly “harmless” way. Simple in appearance, but incredibly effective, the Adb Run program is especially easy to save you from headaches and a visit to a service center due to “memory lapses”. Do not be offended, take this statement as an ordinary embellished comparison. So, first of all, you will need a USB cable, as well as the distribution kit of the above program.
- Start Adb Run.
- In the main window of the program, you must press the number 6.
- Next, select one of the presented methods, the launch of which is carried out by entering 1 or 2.
There is a possibility that the restriction will not be lifted by using these two reset methods. However, you can always use the manual debug option.
A few words about competitors
The reliable Finnish Nokia mobile phone needs no advertising. At the same time, the question of how to unlock the Nokia phone is no less relevant. However, earlier models are practically not amenable to “manual deactivation”, and modern smartphones have even more reliable protection than their predecessors. Of course, no service codes will be able to unlock the “Finn”. Unless only with the help of the same ID-account.
Of course, this function is supported only by new cellular communication units, for the rest of the Nokia line only firmware and complex software manipulations remain. However, to your attention is still presented a way to unlock some not particularly capricious modifications, the representatives of which are relatively outdated samples of serial production.
Password recovery using third-party apps
There is an interesting resource “Find my mobile”. The technology will only work if you managed to register a “Samsung” account before blocking. The tool looks like this.
Navigate to the site from a PC or tablet. Log in to the system and look for your phone. it will be located on the left side. The sidebar with the “Unlock screen” option is also located there. Click and calmly wait for the result. you will spend a few seconds on this. A notification will appear informing you that the process has completed successfully. You don’t even have to install anything.
Using custom recovery
You can’t do without an SD card. The technology is used by advanced Android users, for whom the concept of “rooting” is not an empty phrase. It’s about individual recovery and this only works on card slots. The trick is in transferring a ZIP file downloaded to a memory card to a smartphone. The card is inserted into the slot and the recovery process starts. The downside is that modern phones (especially flagships) are gradually phasing out card slots. The algorithm is as follows:
- Download Pattern Password Disable (ZIP archive) to PC and then transfer to SD card.
- Disconnect the card from the computer and insert into the phone slot.
- The developers of the file know how to remove the password from the “Samsung” phone. now you need to reboot the device.
- The archive will be unpacked, the file will start working.
- The final touch is reboot.
If you did everything correctly, no code is required. Has a password or gesture been set? Do not worry. Enter any gesture (password) and enjoy the result.
If the smartphone has not been connected to the Network, you will have to resort to a hard reset. To do this, turn on the device and simultaneously hold down three keys. volume down, power, return to the main display. Still wondering how to unlock your Samsung phone using a hard reset? Proceed through the engineering menu. Click on “Wipe data / factory reset”, activate the process, and after its completion, click “Reboot system now”.
How to unlock a Samsung phone
The touch screen is locked to prevent chaotic clicks and irreversible changes to the account. This is a sensible measure, so don’t be angry with the manufacturers. Some smartphones are equipped with fingerprint sensors. they are used as an alternative to the key. Other devices lack this functionality. If Android won’t let you into your phone, start by doing the following:
- Try to enter again in half a minute.
- Get involved in remote unlocking (there is a Find My Mobile service for this).
- Try to use your Google account.
- Reset settings.
If the above methods turned out to be ineffective, you will have to restore access through third-party applications. We will tell you how to remove the password from “Samsung” even in the most hopeless cases. Choose a solution to taste.
This trick will not work if your firmware is updated to Android Lollipop 5. You will only be satisfied with the Android version below 4.4. Here’s what to do:
- Make a mistake five times with a pattern.
- Now you need to enter your Google account login or backup PIN
- Enjoy your unlocked machine.
How to remove password from Samsung phone if forgot password
How to unlock your Samsung phone if you entered the wrong PIN on the keyboard? The Android system will instantly block access to your Galaxy. An emergency unlock is required to make a call. If you remember the password, the smartphone will work. And if not? Read the guide below.
Removing the password by reinstalling the firmware using a PC
If you connect your tablet to your laptop and reinstall the firmware, you can solve the problem. The method is used in cases where a series of unsuccessful unlocks led to damage to the bootloader. For the operation you will need:
- firmware file;
- USB cable;
- special program.
Top Reasons to Lock Samsung Phone
Older phones were push-button and contained little or no confidential information. The current generation of smartphones is a different matter. Therefore, the developers came up with a pattern that carries the functions of a password. But many users forget the key and cannot use the device. Let’s consider the main reasons for blocking Samsung:
- data reset;
- frequent sensory presses;
- incorrect key entry.
How to unlock Samsung password if you forgot it?
Several variations of the factory password are presented, each smartphone has its own one. If you know any more, write it in the comments.
Factory default password: 00000000 (8 zeros). Also 1234, 12345, 0000, 00000. If not one does not fit, you can reset it. Attention all data will be lost! (Except those on the SD card if you remove it). To do this, you need to remove the SIM card and then enter: 27678451 # (on some models 27673855 #) the password will most likely be reset to 8 zeros.
What’s the standard Samsung password on the phone?
If you’ve forgotten your Samsung password, don’t worry; you can recover the passcode using your gmail account, or, as a last groove attempt, with a factory reset. Perhaps this article will help you: How to recover Samsung if you forgot your password?
Use a hard reset as the last method to be performed only if you are 100% sure that you do not have a Gmail account associated with your phone.
How to recover a forgotten password via Gmail?
This method will only work if you have connected your Gmail account to your Samsung phone.
1) Read the pop-up warning. Entering the wrong password five times on the unlock screen will trigger a pop-up warning. The system will be prompted for 30 seconds. Click “OK”.
2) Point out what you forgot. Direct your gaze to the options displayed at the bottom of the screen. Click Forgot your pattern, Forgot your PIN, or Forgot your password. Depending on which unlocking method you have used to protect your Samsung phone.
3) Log into your Gmail account. You need to send your Gmail credentials associated with your Samsung phone. Enter your Gmail username and password in the text box that appears and click the “Login” button.
4) Reset your password. After sending the correct Gmail username and password, you will be prompted to reset your Samsung password. Create a new password and click OK or Continue. Re-enter your new Samsung password and click OK. This should allow you to access your Samsung phone or tablet again.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Password?
To remove Samsung password, first turn off your phone. Just press and hold the power button for a few seconds. Before performing Factory Reset, remember that you will lose all data on your Samsung phone as a result. You see, Factory Reset is basically a software restore, and will return your gadget back to its original system state, deleting all the files saved on it.
Some good news: Factory Reset will not erase data stored on your SIM or Micro SD card. This method does not actually recover your password, but it deletes all user data, including any set passwords or security patterns, on the device’s memory so that you can access your Samsung password again.
The volume buttons are on the left side of the phone, the power button is on the right, and the Home button is at the very center of the bottom of the screen.
1) Turn off your phone. The normal way to press the power button will not work. Instead, hold and press these buttons at the same time: Volume up or down Power Home.
2) Pressing the Volume Up or Volume Down button depends on the Samsung tab you are using. Try trial and error with both buttons.
3) Select to perform a factory reset. In the previous step, a welcome screen will appear where you can select the “Wipe data / factory reset” option using the volume keys. Confirm your choice using the power button.
4) Option can also be presented as “Yes, delete all user data”. Just use the volume keys to select an option and the power button to confirm it.
Give the system a minute or two to complete the process.
Select “Reboot System Now”. It will appear on your screen. Confirm the system reboot with the power button. Wait a couple of minutes for the process to complete, after which you can use your Samsung password again. If none of the above methods helped you, see: How to reset Samsung to factory settings?
How to Unlock Samsung Password with Find My Mobile?
If you failed to unlock Samsung password, firstly, don’t panic. Tons of people have been in the same position before, and a lot will follow in the future. This is why Samsung (and Android itself) made it extremely easy to reset your password and regain access to your phone.
1) To unlock your phone using Samsung Find My Mobile platform, go to the official website by clicking here.
2) Sign in using the Samsung account you created when you first purchased your smartphone. Of course, this requires you to be signed in to your Samsung account and not skip it.
3) On the toolbar, click the “Unlock device” button.
4) Make sure your phone is turned on and connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or an active data connection.
5) Click “OK” for the popup that is displayed on the website.
Your phone will now communicate with Find My Mobile and should be remotely unlocked in a few minutes. Now you will want to enter customization devices and create a new password.
If you encounter any issues in the process, be sure to let us know in the comments section below and we will do our best to help you.