Samsung j1 mini bypass Google account (j105h)
I will tell you the easiest, as it seems to me, and the most effective way to bypass the Google account on the Samsung J1 mini (j105h) smartphone. It was not invented by me, but by the user Shadow8 from the w3bsit3-dns.com forum with the only difference that here I will try to describe the whole process in as much detail as possible. The instructions will be understandable to anyone with minimal skills in phone firmware.
And so, if you managed to forget your Google account data and want to use your device again, read and repeat carefully.
Samsung j1 mini bypass Google account (j105h)
We’ll need several files:
We place the downloaded files in any convenient place, for example, on the desktop.
- Installing drivers
- We translate the smartphone in download mode. To do this, turn off the smartphone, and then hold down the Volume Down buttons, the HOME button, the power button. After loading, release the buttons and confirm the odin mode by pressing Volume up
- Run Odin with administrator rights. In the BL field, we indicate our special file and connect the phone. If everything is done correctly, in the program, in the upper left, a button with the com port number will appear. Click Start.
- After the firmware, we start the phone. Do not be alarmed by the crooked firmware, this is how it should be
- Go to about phone settings and activate developer options
- In developer mode, activate the “OEM unlocking” option
- We reboot the phone in recovery and do a hard reset J1 mini
- Run Odin again and indicate the official firmware in the AP field. Click Start
- The phone will be flashed, the Google account will be deleted. Start everything as usual and create a new account. I did it the first time, if there are any difficulties. write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, I will try to help.
This option is used if the previous one did not work. This is not to say that it is simpler, but it works more often:
- As a rule, the first thing to specify when turning on the device after a factory reset is the method of connecting to the network. Select Wi-Fi and add a new hotspot.
- Enter a random combination of numbers in the name.
- Select and hold text, share it.
- Find Gmail among the options and hold it down. Open mail info, go to notifications and then app settings.
- Open the additional menu and go to account management.
- Go to settings, find the backup and delete the account.
Wait a minute and use the unbound phone.
This is the simplest method and is relevant on most devices:
- Wait for the FRP window to appear. Open the keyboard to enter mail, but do not enter the address, but go to the Google keyboard settings in any available way.
- Open the additional menu and go to help.
- Select any part of the text, hold it, then click on the web search icon.
- Find the settings in the search and go to them on your phone.
- Open the developer section, if available. Otherwise, open the system information, then open the phone information and tap the build number 7 times, return to the previous menu and open the section for developers.
- Find the OEM unlock item in the menu and start the process. Wait 10 minutes.
- Restart the device by holding down the shutdown key.
- When you turn on the Factory Reset Protection page, there will be no, but the system will simply offer to add a Google account, and this step can be skipped.
OEM unlock helps you completely unlink your phone to a specific account. To start working with the device, just create a new account.
If both of the previous options did not work, you will have to use third-party software. The QuickShortcutMaker program is designed to bypass Factory Protection Reset and is more reliable than analogues:
If you have any questions. let us know Ask a question
- Turn on your smartphone and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Get to the FRP window and enter an arbitrary character set instead of an email address.
- Highlight the text and in the pop-up window click on the support and help button.
- A window will open telling you about the Google Assistant. Skip it to go to navigation.
- In the menu that opens, enter Chrome in the search bar to go to the browser.
- Download QuickShortcutMaker with APK extension to install it.
- Open the additional menu and go to downloads or go back a step and open downloads via the navigation menu.
- Find the file on your device and run the installation. If the system blocks the launch, you need to go to the device settings using the navigation menu, open the security tab and allow the installation of software from unknown sources.
- Install and run the program.
- Find the item associated with Google Accounts in the app.
- Click “Enter email and password” and then the button “Try”.
- In the window that opens, call the additional menu and click on the entrance using the browser.
- Enter an email address and password that you have access to or create a new account on your computer.
- Confirm login and restart your smartphone.
This allows you to bypass the reset protection and link your new Google account to your phone.
If you remember your account name, go to Google Account Recovery and reset your password. If not, contact a Samsung service center. You need to take your device and confirmation of the purchase of your smartphone with you. a check, a warranty card, a loan agreement. If you do not have the specified documents, you cannot unlock the device.
Basic ways to bypass your account
To access your device after a factory reset, you’ll need to bypass the Factory Reset Protection developed by Google. There are three ways to do this.
On Lenovo phones, recovery from Google or bypass account is used to restore the account. If the data from the account was remembered, it must be added in the settings. But on some phones, a problem arises: when adding an account, there is no gmail item, there is only e-mail, while entering the correct data does not lead to a positive result. In this situation, you need to visit the service center.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Upload
Development of the Android system, one of the main tasks of Google. Among the many new features, we would like to tell you about a new protection program that has appeared on all Android phones with version 5.1 and higher. Thanks to it, for example, if the phone is lost or stolen, the owner of the device has the opportunity to block it. Thus, no one will be able to load the phone without knowing the login and password from your Google account. It will also work when you reset the phone (hard reset).
This feature is called Google Factory Reset Protection, or FRP lock for short.
A similar security scheme has long been implemented by Apple in its products and has proven itself well. This is what happens if you do a full factory reset (for example, when removing a pattern or phone firmware). When you first start and check access to the wi-fi network, the phone will ask you to confirm your account. A similar inscription will appear.
Of course, if you remember the necessary data (they are entered when buying a phone), login and password, there will be no problems. But here’s how to bypass Google account verification if you have forgotten all your personal data and there is no way to restore them via email, and the firmware does not help?
There are several ways, which one is right for you, I cannot say, since each of the phone manufacturers (Samsung, Micromax and others) produce models with their own individual characteristics. various function keys and software filling.
- Reset system settings and remove DRM license without cable.
To do this, we need to get into the phone settings by bypassing the standard download through the help system. Watch the video for step-by-step instructions using the example of a Lenovo phone.
- Soft reset via app.
The procedure is more complicated here. To do this, we need an OTG cable with the program downloaded to the flash card, or simply reset the application on Micro SD (StartSettings.APK) and insert it into the device. similar in the video using the ZTE phone as an example.
- Other non-standard methods.
Due to the huge number of models, there is no single correct solution to this problem. For example, in this video, the author turned off the modem with Internet access during the check and was able to bypass the confirmation on the LG G4 phone.
The most complete list of all non-standard methods is presented here.
I hope that with the help of our material you managed to unlink your phone from your Google account. You still have questions, write them in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев
Many of you leave your options for bypassing protection. We want to e of them. This method was used on the Huawei MediaPad T3 7.
Also in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев and private messages they ask how to restore access to your Google account. We have a separate article about this. Here we are discussing a little something else, namely the possible ways to bypass the confirmation.
Let’s supplement the material with another video from a visitor. This method is useful to all owners of Xiaomi phones, regardless of the model.
72 Owner Комментарии и мнения владельцев and opinions
Hello. could not unlink the account from the phone Huawei gr 5. Thank you, prompted how to do this.
How did you do it? Same phone, same problem.
Hello, help me how to sign in to my Google account. phone ginzzu 5001. I enter the password and I am thrown back.
Hello same problem but Dexp phone model Ixion ES950
HELLO DID HARD RESET TO FLY FS407 LOOKED IN THE SETTINGS DID A RESET TO THE FACTORY BUT AFTER THE RESTART ASKS TO MAKE A Google ACCOUNT AGAIN SO THERE IS SO DOWNLOADING THE TEST DPC APK DOESN’T GET
Try the workarounds presented in the video.
In the settings, you should not do a hard cut, but delete your account
We did a factory reset, firmware, I don’t remember either the password or the mail, we can’t connect the Nokia 6 phone what to do
Hello! My ZTE phone did a factory reset, asks for a Google account, did everything step by step as in your video.
Phone ZTE Z 10, tried everything, eight different ways, nothing helped, can anyone tell me, only for this particular phone model??
Unfortunately, we do not have a video instruction specifically for your phone.
I ask for help with advice, I have an LG k7, did a hard reset, I can not log into my Google account
Account blocking for 72 hours. After that you can re-enter the account data. I myself suffered I know
Hello, I have a Samsung a10 phone, after resetting all factory settings, it asks for an account confirmation. The phone is new, I haven’t set any accounts on it !! I tried all the methods, it doesn’t work! And from your videos too. Maybe have some good advice
tell me if anyone spent the ginzzu s5050?
forgot Google account on Samsung s7. and the password too. I will try. I hope it helps.
If you originally bought this phone and registered an account, then try to restore access to Android by phone number.
Good afternoon, my ZTE BLADE A510 phone requires confirmation of the Google account when resetting the phone, and there is no data for a long time, what should I do, none of the methods presented helps (
The owner could not unlock, and gave me a brand new A2010, and thanks to you, HE EARNED. ))) Respect to the author.
Hello, can you please tell me how to unlink Google account from honor 6a? Thank you.
Hello. Samsung J2 Prime phone. thanks in advance.
Good day! Please tell me what way to choose for LeEco le S3? And then we have already tried everything, they did not leave the account, now even resetting to the factory settings does not help, thanks in advance!
How to bypass google account on samsung android without pc
Have tried your methods. Didn’t help. I have micromax. this video helped. https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=fBVZSsyg5Ag (not advertising. add it to the article)
Separately, we note once again. a video on the example of Micromax.
Solving the problem for the ZTE Blade A465 smartphone
Good day! I am also one of those who encountered this problem and could not solve it very many times. I tried more than 10 methods described on the Internet, but only one helped me. I want to share it so that the next victims of such account protection do not spend so much time, effort and nerves to restore the phone’s working capacity. By the way, I am the owner of a ZTE Blade A465 with Android 5.1 firmware, why am I writing this? Because the whole Internet break, I was convinced that different methods of fixing the problem are suitable for different models. I turned out to be one of those for whom all the more or less “easy” methods did not fit. And then I came across one message on the forum, when I read it, I thought “I will never do this myself”, but after vain attempts there were no options left, I had to proceed to the last method, in my opinion the most difficult at that time. And of course, I was prompted to try to perform these actions by the comment of the author that he tried this method on different models and it worked for all. Actually, I describe the method below:
Does sync work
We also check the inclusion of profile synchronization from Google. Go to the settings section. We study the functionality and find a folder with profiles. All accounts in various social networks are located here. Open the desired folder and view the synchronization. If necessary, turn on immediately.
After flashing the phone, I can not log into Google account and create a new one
Have you flashed your phone and can’t log into your Google profile? Every second user experiences a similar failure. The reason is that all personal information is deleted from the gadget. You must re-enter your username and password. If this data is not available try creating a new page. Use the hard reset button. Register and activate a new profile.
Remember your username and password, but you can’t sign in to your account
The reason for this failure is quite commonplace. Check your internet connection. Google account works when accessing the World Wide Web. First, open any site in your browser. The page is unavailable and knocks out an error? Then reboot the router and reconnect. If you are using mobile internet, check if the “Data transmission” function is active. Turn it on and off several times. Perhaps there is no money in the account or there was a failure in the “Settings”. In this case, you need to clear the cache or downloads. This can be done through the Applications folder. Try restarting your device as well. Wait a couple of minutes and turn your mobile back on. Correct the problem and re-enter the data.
Can’t sign in to Google account for a child under 13
Due to age restrictions, parents can reset their password from their account. They must have the Family Link platform installed. It makes it possible to follow the child’s profile and track his actions. The parent logs into his profile and through the “Settings” menu gets access to the child’s account.
You are using a Google Account with an organization or school
Using a corporate G Suite account? Then the cell address must have the name of the working organization. To restore access, the following actions are performed. Contact the domain owner directly. It deactivates two-step verification. The user will enter the profile without additional data. Next, quickly change your personal information and close access to the general system.
If you have any questions or complaints. please let us know
Cookies are disabled
In case of such an error, the steps are quite simple. The user needs to activate the saving of cookies. To enable the option in Google Chrome, you need to open a window to log into your account. Now click on the “lock” icon. It is located near the search bar. Next, click on the “Cookie Settings” item. Select the file and click on the “Allow” button. After that, we confirm the operation and reload the page.
Invalid username and password
A similar error is a consequence of the freezing of a Huawei, Honor, Samsung, Xiaomi or Meizu gadget. Try turning off and restarting the gadget. A more radical way is to reset your mobile settings. In this case, all information on the smartphone is destroyed. To save data, we recommend transferring music, pictures and Documents to a separate medium. Use a virtual “cloud” or USB stick. After resetting, try logging in again.
Login recovery problems
Not signing in to Google Account on Android after update? To open an account, asks for a username or email name. Surely, many users have encountered a similar problem. One wrong letter or number will prevent you from opening an account. The system will offer to restore the login. What to do for this?
- enter a false name several times;
- wait for a special window to appear;
- in the line enter the address of the backup mail or linked phone number;
- in the window that opens, enter the user’s first and last name, which are recorded in the account;
- confirm that the page belongs to a specific person;
- the backup email will receive a code that must be entered in a special form;
- after authentication, select an account from the list and activate the page.
When you follow the steps, you will quickly open access to the system.
After a factory reset, I can’t sign in to my Google account
If you don’t log into your Google account on Android after a factory reset, the only solution is to contact Support. Log in to your Google account from your computer and contact technical support, describe your problem and wait for an answer (it will be sent by mail).
Forgot your username or email address
- Go to the recovery page.
- Enter a backup email address or mobile number that is linked to your profile.
- On the next page, enter the first name with the last name specified in your account settings.
- Next, confirm that the restored profile is really yours. A one-time code will be sent to your backup mail or phone.
- Verify your identity and select an account.
Turn on “Google Accounts”
You can enable Google Accounts as follows:
- In the parameters go to “Applications”.
- Find Google services.
- Check activity, if there is a “Stop” button, then accounts are enabled.
- If not, then click “Run”.
After flashing the phone, I can not log into Google account and create a new one
Problems with logging in after changing the firmware are quite common. Probably, the reason lies in the version of Android installed. Try to install a different firmware, maybe this will solve the problem. Phone manufacturers do not recommend using pirated firmware. By installing a non-standard version of the operating system, you run the risk of encountering some problems.
If the firmware change did not bring any result, and the authorization in the profile is still accompanied by an error, then write an appeal to Support. Also, this solution will be a way out if not logged into Google account on Android after update.
You are using a Google Account with an organization or school
To solve the problem, you will also need to contact the Google support page. You will again need to select your problem from the list. The decision depends on the answer option, the main thing is to follow the instructions and recommendations that are offered in the system.
Option 1 bypass Google account after reset
- Insert the SIM card into the device on which you want to delete the Google account
- Call this Android device
- Accept the call and click the add new call button
- In the dialers, write any numbers and “Add a number to an existing account”
- Enter your Google account details
- Save contact in your account
- Restart Android
Option 9 bypass Google account after reset
For this method, you need to have:
- Ability to install an SD card
- installed TWRP Recovery
- Download and dump the FRP-False.zip file to the memory card
Then put Android into Recovery mode and flash the FRP-False.zip file.
Before you start re-reading the article! Read the Комментарии и мнения владельцев first, and then carefully the whole article.!
Option 3 bypass Google account after reset
If your Android device supports Fastboot, then you can try to reset FRP through it.
- A computer
- Installed Android drivers
- Download Fastboot to your device
- Put the device into Bootloader mode
Then you can enter the following commands:
simple way to bypass Google account verification Samsung
fastboot erase persistent fastboot erase frp fastboot erase config
Option 5 bypass Google account after reset
- We go through the menu of the initial setup of the device and connect to the Wi-Fi network
- We enter an e-mail and try to select it, the message “Send / Share” appears, select this item
- Open via SMS app
- In the field to whom we enter the number 112 and in the body of the letter we again write some text and send
- A notification appears that the SMS was not delivered, select this message
- At the top there will be a “Call” button, click on it
- In the dialers, erase the number 112 and enter ###
- A menu will open for testing the device, click on each item, one of them will redirect you to Android Settings
- In the settings, go to the “Reset and Restore” section and do a full reset
Option 2 bypass Google account after reset
- Insert SIM Card into Locked Android
- Call this device
- Accept the call and create / add a new call
- In the dialers, we dial the following engineering code ###
- After typing, your Android should automatically be redirected to the advanced settings menu
- Press the back button and find yourself in the settings menu
- Go to the section “Restore and reset” or “Backup and Restore”
- Disable “Data backup” and everything related to data recovery
- Resetting the settings
- During the initial setup of the device, we enter our account
How to bypass google account on phone after reset
D G Unlocker, works in any Android phone. It is able to unlock almost all Android phones and is very easy to use. It is a versatile FRP bypass tool as it allows you to unlink google any phone.
Therefore, you need to install it on your computer. After successful installation, you can remove or bypass Google Account verification from anyone, Motorola, Huawai, HTC and Lenovo.
If you have forgotten your Google credentials and the system asks google authenticator “Account Verification”, you can overcome this situation if you enter them correctly those that were synced on this device before.
If you don’t, then the tool I provide is a one-stop solution, since it supports all types of mobile Android brands and you just need to follow a few steps on any device.
One-stop way to bypass Google account verification after reset
Do you want to bypass Google account after factory reset in your phone Samsung, Honor 7, Huawei, fly, ASUS, micromax, Xiaomi, huawei, prestige grace, blackview, homtom
There is such an opportunity only if you look on the Internet for how to bypass Google blocking after a reset, then, as a rule, either the method does not work there, or it is narrowly focused.
For example, for Samsung j3 one, for ixion es950 second, for micromax q402 third, for blackview p6000 fourth, for honor fifth, for prestigio q3 sixth, for homtom s8 eighth, for huawei p30 ninth
In this tutorial, I will show you one way to bypass Google protection after a reset on almost all phones at once, including Android 7.0 or the latest Android 9.
What do you need? To bypass the Google account login, you will need to download the FRP Lock Bypass Tool D G Unlocker Tool below.
With its help, it will not be difficult to bypass the check. As a rule, she manages to quickly bypass the protection system.
How to bypass Google account after hard reset
First download FRP Lock Bypass Tool D G Unlocker Tool on your computer. Now install D G Unlock Tool on PC and run it.
Now reboot your locked FRP device and turn on Wi-Fi on it and Google will come to the stage when it asks you to “verify Google account”.
Next, connect your phone to your PC. Then in the title select the brand of the phone.
Now click on “Read info” to identify your smartphone first.
Next, you can see the full information in the D G message window (as in the picture, I connected Samsung a3 for example).
Now go to the Archivos tab and choose any way to bypass FRP blocking, such as SideSync, Nova Launcher, Bypass Remover.
For example, if you click “Side Sync”, it will ask you to install SydeSync on your computer to bypass FRP blocking. Just go ahead and install sydesync correctly.
How to bypass Google Account Verification FRP (Factory Reset Protection) in 2019
Now disconnect and reconnect your FRP device to your computer and click “Read info”.
This time, click on “Remover FRP Samsung” and unlock FRP on any device (this is the case with my example, if you have a different manufacturer, it will be different).
NOTE: when installing the program, you will need a password, you will find it in the archive (in a text file).
The program is only in Spanish, so I recommend using any online translator. I used a Samsung phone as an example. ATTENTION: whoever fails, write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев the exact name of the phone model, and I will provide you with individual instructions.