Errors during installation
Despite the fact that it is not necessary to delete the current browser assembly before updating Google Chrome to the latest version, there have been cases when the installer displayed an error code 4, 5 or 6, which means that it is necessary to uninstall the old revision of the program.
If, during the installation, messages about other errors appear, you should look for a solution Based on its code, for example:
- Error 101 indicates the inability to create a temporary directory on the system drive. Perhaps, in the User of the rights to perform the operation. you should log in to the system or start the installation as an administrator;
- Error 11 means there is no “expand.Exe” component in Windows, without which it is impossible to install Chrome. To restore this component, you need to open the command term (simultaneously press the keys “Windows” “R”, and enter the word “cmd” in the window that opens), where it will start scanning the system integrity with the command “sfc / scannow”;
Ad blocker for Yandex browser. Located further.
The meaning of the codes of the second errors that occurs during the installation of the software can be viewed on the browser’s technical support page.
Current browser version
In order not to install another version of the browser unnecessarily and find out which version of the program is currently installed on the computer, the user will need to open the properties of the program shortcut and click on the “File location” button.
The opened folder will contain the exe executable file, as well as a subdirectory, the name of which contains the current version of the program.
Update Chrome manually. How to update Google Chrome manually
To manually update the version of Google chrome, the user needs to:
Launches the existing version of the browser using a shortcut on the desktop or from the Start menu;
In order to make sure that the current version of Chrome is installed on the computer, you can download the Updated browser from the official website and install it in automatic mode.
This will require:
- Open any other internet browser or current version of Chrome;
- Go to the official website of the browser, entered this link in the address bar;
After the installation is complete, the browser will start automatically.
Quickly update Google Chrome on your computer
Google Chrome is the most popular internet browser, Developed on the basis of free open source Chromium browser. This browser is a reliable internet surfing tool that supports the most advanced technologies and always displays all the elements on the page accurately.
When creating modern websites, developers primarily focus on Chrome, since it is installed on the computers of the vast majority of users.
In each new version, the developers improve the stability and performance of the browser, and in order to take advantage of all the new features of the program, you will need to update the version of Google chrome.
Are there any new updates
You can also check the relevance of the installed Chrome assembly and find out about the availability of a fresh version from the “About browser” menu inside the program itself.
To do this, you will need:
- Launches the current version of the program;
- Click on the button with the image of three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the window;
- Select “About Google Chrome” in the drop-down menu;
As you can see, the developers made sure that using the program and maintaining its relevance was as comfortable as possible for a person with any level of knowledge in this area.
An advertisement pops up at the Opera, How to get rid of it? Read here.
Crimp the internet cable correctly. Instructions here.
It should be noted that even if the user does NOT check for updates on his own, the browser periodically does it automatically, and when new versions become available, silently installs them, as a result of which the computer owner may not even notice any changes.
On the computer
Changing the interface language in the desktop version:
- Click in the browser on the button in the upper right corner and go to the “Settings” section.
- Expanding the “Advanced” menu and move to “Languages”.
- In the window that appears, click on the “Add language” button.
- The next step is to enter the query “Russian”, mark the displayed language and click on the “Add” button in the lower part.
- Then, opposite the Russian language, click on the button in the form of an ellipsis.
- We mark the item “Select this language for Google Chrome”.
- Finally, click on the “restart” button.
On the phone
As in the case of the English interface, we will need to change the entire translation of the mobile device so that Google chrome is translated into Russian. This can be done as follows:
- Open the device settings and go to the “General management” section.
- Move to the section “Language and method of introduction”.
- In the window that appears, select the “Language” subsection.
- And the last action we mark the item “Apply”.
After completing the above steps, the interface language will be changed to Russian, and with it the language in Google Chrome will also change.
From English to Russian
On the computer
Change the interface language in Google chrome:
- Launch Google Chrome on your computer and click on the ellipsis button in the upper right corner. In the menu that appears, go to the section “Settings”.
- In the left part of the window, expand the “Advanced” menu and go to the “Languages” section.
- Next, expand the “Language” window and click on the “Add languages” button.
- In the window that appears, enter the query “Russian” and mark the displayed language. Then click on the “Add” button in the lower right corner.
- The case here is the Russian language, we click on the button in the form of ellipsis.
- We mark the item “Display Google Chrome in this language”.
- The last action is to click on the “Relaunch” button. after that the browser will restart and the interface language will be changed to Russian.
On the phone
- Open the smartphone settings and go to the “General management” section.
- Move to the “Language and input” section.
- Select the Russian language and click on the “Apply” button.
How to change the interface language in Google Chrome
The Google Chrome browser is distributed with a different language interface. By default, the language is set Based on the location where the application is downloaded from.
Despite this, some users have a need to change the interface language to their own. We will talk more about this in today’s article. How to change the interface language in Google Chrome on your computer and phone.
From Ukrainian to Russian. Chinese to Russian
Often, users are faced with the fact that the browser has been translated into Chinese for some reason. While in previous cases the language can be changed without any problems, in the case of Chinese it can be difficult for many because of the specifics of the language. Therefore, let’s figure out how to change the language from Chinese to Russian in the desktop version:
- Open the main browser menu and go to the specified section.
- Further on the left side Opening the menu and click on the inscription located to the right of the icon in the form of a globe.
- On the right side of the screen, Expanding the menu with languages, and at the bottom, click on the blue name.
- Enter the query “Russian” in the search engine, mark the displayed language and add it.
- On the contrary, by adding a language, click on the button in the form of three dots.
- Next, in the displayed menu, select the first item.
- It remains only to click on the button to restart the browser.
Now you know how to change the interface language in the Google Chrome browser. We hope that you have no more questions and that the topic of changing the interface language was clear. Good luck!
How to update the browser: instructions for beginners
This article is devoted to the question: “How to update the browser?”. Perhaps to some it may seem absurd. But some inexperienced users do not know how to perform this operation. And there is nothing to be ashamed of, because not all people sit for hours at their computers. So, next you will see methods that will help you understand how to update the browser. The instructions given will refer to the most popular programs.
Mozilla Browser Manual
In this application, according to the standard settings, parameters are set, which allow the browser to be updated in automatic mode. But if you are NOT sure if you have this opportunity, then do the following:
- Open your browser and go to settings. To do this, click on the Firefox company logo, which is located in the upper left corner.
- Then select the “Settings” item from the drop-down menu.
- In the new window, you need to click on “Advanced” (from the top navigation).
- Click on the “Updates” tab. Here it is recommended to select the item “Install updates automatically.”. But you can also choose manual setting. Also here you can see what updates have been downloaded earlier, clicked on “Show updated log”.
Instructions for Google Chrome
Update by yourself “Chromium” the browser will NOT work. In this case, everything happens only in automatic mode. You can only check which version is installed on your computer.
- Turn on the browser and immediately click on the icon located on the right side of the program.
- From the context menu select “Settings”.
- On the left in the navigation, click on “Help”.
- This will indicate the version of the browser and whether it is possible to update it.
Instructions for “Yandex”
To update “Yandex” browser, you need to follow the steps specified in the instructions for “Google Chrome”. It just so happened that these browsers have an identical structure. Therefore, writing twice about the same thing does not make the slightest sense.
The question of how to update the browser, most users get after they see an advertisement on an unknown site. The fact is that now such a way of distributing viral applications or advertising of various resources is developing. You need to understand that almost all browsers have an auto-update feature built in. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the timely download of the new version. If the automatic update function is disabled, then you will have to check all the information manually. And this must be done only on the official websites of browsers.
Instead of a conclusion
At the end, it is worth highlighting the importance of downloading new versions of programs. The developers of various browsers strive to improve their product and keep up with the times. You may not even notice the changes, but I can assure you that there is a difference. Basically, editing programs is associated with the introduction of support for new elements from the hypertext markup language, in which sites are created. I hope you learned from this article how to update your browser.
How do I reinstall Google Chrome? How to reinstall Google Chrome on a computer?
- Close all Chrome windows and tabs.
- Click the Start Button Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Google Chrome.
- Select Delete.
- To erase profile data, such as bookmarks and history, select the “Also delete browsing data” checkbox.
- Select Delete.
How to reinstall Google Chrome without losing data?
How to reinstall Google Chrome without losing data?
- Open your browser.
- Check if sync is enabled.
- After all the synchronization settings are set, you need to delete the current user.
- Now you can remove Chrome from your computer.
- After completely removing the browser from your computer, download the latest version of Chrome using any other browser.
How to reinstall Google on Android?
How to reinstall an app on an Android device from a computer
- Open play.Google.com on your computer.
- Click Apps My Apps.
- Select application.
- Click Install, Installed, or Enable. Sign in to your Google account if necessary.
- Select your device and click Install.
How to restart Google on your phone?
Here’s how to check for updates:
- Open the app “Play Store” on Android device.
- In the upper left corner, click on the My Apps & Games menu icon.
- Find the Chrome app.
- Click the Update case from him button.
How to restart Google Chrome browser?
To update Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Launch Chrome Browser.
- In the upper right corner of the window, click on the three-dot icon.
- Select Update Google Chrome. Important! If there is such a button, then you have the latest browser version.
- Click restart.
How to make chrome the default browser on your phone?
How to make Chrome your default browser
- Depending on your Android device, do one of the following: Go to device settings.
- Select Applications.
- Open the “Default Applications” section. In the upper right corner, Tap the Settings icon.
- Select Chrome.
How to install Google Chrome?
- Download the installation file.
- When prompted, click Run or Save.
- To run the Saved setup file, double click on it.
- Start Chrome. Windows 7. When the installation is complete, a Chrome window will open automatically. Windows 8 and 8.1.
How to reinstall browser on PC?
Reinstallation and removal
- Close all browser windows.
- Open Control Panel.
- Open the Programs and Features section.
- In the Uninstall or change the program window, select the Yandex program.
- Click the Delete button above the list.
- In the dialog box that opens, select an action: reinstall the browser.
Download Google Chrome Browser
To do this, it is enough to drive any Bowser into the search engine “download Google chrome” in the search engine and click on the very first link from the search engine:
Or you can follow this link. https://www.Google.ru/chrome/index.html and you will be taken directly to the official Google page from which we will download the browser.
If the browser from which you will download Google Chrome is Internet Explorer then,
- Opening Internet Explorer
- In the search box, write google.com
- The point is in the search engine, we see a proposal to install Google Chrome. Click “Yes”
- Then we get to the download page “https://www.Google.ru/chrome/index.html”
After you get to the browser download page you need to click on the blue “Download Chrome” button. Please note that by default you download Google Chrome for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 64-bit.
If you are using another Mac or Linux operating system, then you need to click “Download Chrome for another platform” and select the platform you need.
When you click on the “Download Chrome” button you will see a window in which you need to agree to the terms of Google. Click “Accept the terms and install”
After that, it will automatically download to your computer. If it doesn’t, refresh the page. After downloading, find the Google Chrome installation file in the folder. If you can not find this file, by default this file is saved in C: \ Users \ Admin (username) \ Downloads.
Google Chrome browser settings
After we have downloaded and installed the Google Chrome browser on our computer, we need to configure it. By default, there are enough basic settings, but for complete convenience of work, I propose to configure the browser for yourself.
In order to enter the settings menu, you need to click on and select the settings item.
Next, you will see the settings menu, where you can go through each item from the list. I’m sure you won’t have any difficulties. Consider the last point.
How to install Google Chrome on your computer for free
This manual is intended for people who do not know how to download and install the google chrome browser on their computer. We will consider step by step everything that needs to be done to make this browser appear on your computer.
- – download google chrome browser
- – Install google chrome browser
- – Configure google chrome browser
The time it takes to complete the instructions is NOT more than 5 minutes.
Install Google Chrome on your computer
Now that we have the installation file, we will open it and start the installation. It looks like this:
When you launch it, you will have a notification that: “Allow this application makes changes to your device.” We agree by clicking “Yes”. After that, the installation begins in fully automatic mode. Upon completion of the installation, we will open the Google Chrome browser. Done! Now we know how to download and install the Google Chrome browser.
Installing google chrome extensions
You will see a menu like this:
In it, click on the “extension” tab. You will be presented with a list of all popular extensions. By clicking on any of the proposed ones, you will be taken to the page with a brief description of the extension, after which you can install it. For example, I always Install the AD-block extension so that ad blocks are not displayed, probably the most useful of all.
To do this, enter “AD-block” in the search bar and click “install”
After that, the automatic installation will begin and the AD-block will be successfully installed. You can verify this by looking in the upper right corner of the browser and you will see a palm in a red circle. This means that the extension is installed and working. The default settings are overwhelming, so you don’t have to customize it. Now you don’t have to see pop-up advertising banners on every site, enjoy the content.
I also want to say about the asterisk in the address bar. If you liked the site and want to return to it again, add it to your favorites with one click on the star in the upper right corner. A handy thing, especially if you frequently surf (visit) sites.
Finally, I want to share a function in which I know everything for sure, but very few people use it, it’s okay Google on a computer. A convenient function, you will always use it once you try it! Well, or half an hour of fun and entertainment you are definitely guaranteed.
What to do if you deleted Google Chrome?
To restore Google Chrome after uninstalling, you need to re-download and install the program on your computer.
- Open the control panel, go to the window “Uninstall a program”.
- Find Google Chrome in the list, highlight and click “Delete”.
- Uncheck the option “Delete job data”.
How to return Yandex to desktop?
Press the Win key, in the “Start” menu that opens, we find the Yandex folder, open and drag the browser icon to the desktop and (or) the taskbar with the mouse.
How to return the cherished badges
- In the settings, we are looking for a list of applications;
- See the desired application, tap on it, hold your finger;
- Transferring to the desktop.
How to create a browser shortcut on the desktop?
How to create a shortcut to a web page on the desktop
- Reduce the size of the open window so that both the desktop and the Firefox window are visible on the same screen.
- Click on the icon to the left of the address bar (where the page URL is listed).
- While holding down the mouse button, move the cursor to the desktop and release the button. Thus, a shortcut will appear in that place.
How to install a browser on Android TV?
Go to play.Google.com; Search for Chrome; Click “Install” on the app page and select your Android TV device.
How to return Google to the taskbar?
Go to the Google Toolbar download page. Click Download Google Toolbar.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Press Alt key to open the menu.
- Click Tools Configure Add-ons.
- Select Google Toolbar, Google Toolbar Helper.
- Click the Enable button.
- Click Close.
How to install Google on your computer desktop?
Click on the Start Menu. Select “All Apps”, find the Google Chrome program and just drag the shortcut to your desktop. This is done by pressing and holding the left mouse button. After dragging to the desired area of the desktop and releasing the left mouse button, the shortcut will be created on the desktop.
How to get back a deleted folder in Google Chrome?
Quickly recover deleted Chrome downloads manually
- Open google, type: chrome: // downloads and press Enter.
- Scroll down the page and find deleted files or documents in the download list.
- Select the gray box that is marked as deleted and click on it to resume the process.
How to Repair Google Chrome on Laptop?
Google Chrome recovery is required after careless work with user settings, p.
Restoring default settings
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- At the bottom there is an item “Additional”.
- In the window that opens, select “Reset settings” and set the default in the appropriate window.
Via the “Send” option
In order to use the “Send” option, just open the location of the main shortcut and name it with the right mouse button. By default, the Google Chrome browser is located in the following directory: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Google \ Chrome \ Application.
So, first open the location of the main Google Chrome file and go to the next instruction:
- In the main browser folder, find the Google Chrome shortcut and right-click on it. Then select “Send” and click on the button “Desktop (create a shortcut).
- Next, go to the desktop and check if a new shortcut for the browser has really been created there. If so, then congratulations, you learned how to add a shortcut in another way.!
There are 2 main ways to place any icon in Windows 10: in the “Start” menu and using the “send to desktop” function of an already prepared shortcut. How this can be done will be discussed in the following sections.
How to set Google Chrome shortcut to desktop
The popularity of the Google Chrome web browser is due to its functionality and fast processing speed. Of course, without a good operating system, he would not be able to achieve such high results, and the question immediately arises about the convenient use of the browser.
For example, in Windows 10, the browser can be placed anywhere and launched without any problems. Thus, you do not need to waste time searching for a browser, but launch it immediately when you turn on the computer.
If you have any difficulties with the location of the browser, then. Today we will talk about how to install a Google Chrome shortcut on the desktop in various ways.
Through the start menu
In this method, we will open the start menu and move the ready-made browser shortcut from there to the desktop. We will use the instructions below to do this:
- Click in the lower left corner on the Windows logo to open the Start menu.
- We find the shortcut of the Google Chrome browser and clamp it with the left mouse button. Then, with the button held down, transfer it to the desktop.
- Now there is a browser shortcut on the desktop, which you can conveniently use.
In the same way, you can move the shortcut to any folder, if necessary.
- To do this, click on the “Start” icon located on the taskbar and in the window that opens, click on the term “All programs”.
- The next step is to click on the “Google Chrome” folder.
- Then one right-click on the shortcut of the “Google Chrome” program. In the window that opens, hover the cursor over the “Send” term, then click on the “Desktop (create a shortcut)” column.
This concludes our article, thanks for your attention! We hope you now know how to create a Google Chrome desktop shortcut.
Google Chrome browser does NOT start on Windows 10
Microsoft has released its browser for the new operating system. Microsoft Edge. However, users could not refuse the convenient and fast Google Chrome. As a result, after almost every OS update, they face a problem when the Google Chrome browser does NOT start on Windows 10. On the support site of this product, solutions to the problem The following are presented.
If the Google Chrome browser does NOT start on Windows 10, the solutions will be as follows.
- Initially, you need to check whether the antivirus or firewall is interfering with the launch of the browser. It is better to disable the installed antivirus for a while, and if the software starts, then the program files and Chrome itself should be included in the defender’s exceptions.
- Browser developers in the case when Google Chrome does not open, they recommend downloading the developer version and installing it on your PC.
If the program works, you should reinstall the browser itself.
- Also, the developers of the program, in the case when the user cannot start Chrome, recommend downloading the Browser Cleanup Tool.
After launching the tool, a message will appear stating that all settings will be reset and extensions removed. Passwords will be saved. Click “OK” to start the reset.
- If you still fail to install or open Google Chrome, try running in compatibility mode. To do this, you need to click on the program’s shortcut and select the version of the operating system in the “Compatibility” tab and put the appropriate mark.
- Often users complain that they can’t launch the browser. However, after rebooting the system, it works. In this case, you need to start the “Task Manager” and terminate all processes that are associated with the browser.
- If the browser stopped opening pages, then it is worth checking the hosts file.
- It is also worth doing some operations with the folders of the program itself. To do this, go to the “% LOCALAPPDATA% \ Google \ Chrome \ User Data \” branch and rename the “Default” folder to “Backup Default”. After starting the browser, a new “Default” will be created. If the program starts working, you should uninstall and reinstall it.
It is important if, after testing these methods, it was not possible to solve the problem, it is worth rolling back Windows 10 itself and reinstalling the browser.
For information on how to set up a browser on Windows 10, see
Search updated and view version of Google Chrome browser
To ensure that the latest security update is protected, Google Chrome is automatically updated when a new version of the browser is available. The update process takes place in the background.
You don’t need to take any action. Sometimes updates can slightly change the look of the browser.
Checking for Google Chrome update on Android
Google Chrome browser updates automatically in accordance with your Play Market settings.
Here’s how to check for updates:
- Open Play Market.
- In the upper left corner, Tap the menu icon → My Apps & Games. Go to the section “There are updates”.
- Find the Chrome app.
- If this browser is listed, install updates.
Checking for Google Chrome update on iOS
The Google Chrome browser updates automatically to match your App Store settings.
Here’s how to check for updates:
- Open the App Store.
- Click Updates at the bottom of the screen.
- Find Chrome in the list of available updates.
- Click Update.
- You may need to provide your Apple ID password first. After that, a new version of the application will be downloaded and installed.
If you don’t have the Chrome app yet, download it from iTunes.
Checking for Chrome Updates
The refresh usually occurs in the background when the browser is restarted. However, if you DO NOT close it for a while, the Chrome menu icon may change color:
- Green. the update has been available for two days;
- Orange. The update has been available for four days.
- Red. the update has been available for seven days.
To apply the update, follow these steps:
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Update Google Chrome.
- In the confirmation dialog that appears, click Restart. Open tabs and windows are saved in the browser. They will automatically open after restarting the browser. If you are uncomfortable restarting your browser right now, click the NOT button now. After the next restart of the browser, the updates will be automatically applied.
For Windows 8 users: Make sure all Chrome windows and tabs on your computer are closed in Windows 8. Restart Chrome to apply updates.
Checking for Google Chrome update manually
Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar and select In Google Chrome.
The current version number is a series of numbers called “Google Chrome”. Chrome will check for updates when you are on this page.
Click restart. To apply all available updates.
Features not available on iPhone and iPad
Some Chrome features and settings are currently not available due to iOS restrictions. Downloaded files that require authentication may NOT work.
Google Chrome developers also had to remove these features and settings:
- Saving traffic
- Cookie settings
- Automatic encoding detection
- Installation Without Tracking
- Google Enterprise support and multiple profiles
If Apple introduces support for THESE features in WKWebView, these features will revert back.
Using Chrome’s Task Manager to find out what’s causing it to run slowly
You can see the processor load, memory and network usage of the Google Chrome browser and its separate tabs in the Windows task manager, but not everyone knows that chrome also has its own built-in task manager, showing in detail the load caused by various running tabs and browser extensions.
To use Chrome Task Manager to find out what is causing the brakes, use the following steps
- While in the browser, press the ShiftEsc keys. the built-in task manager of Google Chrome will open. You can also open it through the menu. Additional Tools. Task Manager.
- In the Task Manager that opens, you will see a list of open tabs and their use of RAM and CPU. If, as in my screenshot, you see that some separate tab uses a significant amount of CPU (processor) resources, it is very likely that something is happening on it that harms the work, today these are most often miners (Not rare on online cinemas, free download resources and the like).
- Optionally, right-clicked anywhere in the Task Manager, you can display other columns with additional information.
- In general, you should not be confused by the fact that almost all sites use more than 100 MB of RAM (provided that you have enough of it). for today’s browsers this is normal and, moreover, usually serves to work faster (since NOT there is an exchange of resources of sites over a network or with a disk, which are slower than RAM), but if a site stands out strongly from the general picture, it is worth choosing attention on it and, possibly, completing the process.
- The GPU Process task in the Chrome Task Manager is responsible for hardware graphics acceleration. If it puts a significant load on the processor, this may also be strange. Perhaps there is something wrong with the video card drivers or it is worth trying to disable hardware graphics acceleration in the browser. You should try to do this if the scrolling of pages slows down (redrawing for a long time, etc.).
- The Chrome Task Manager also displays the load caused by browser extensions, and sometimes, if they do not work correctly or have unwanted code embedded in them (which is also possible), it may turn out that the extension you need is exactly what slows down the work in the browser.
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to find out what causes browser lags using the Google Chrome Task Manager. In this case, consider the following additional points and try additional methods to fix the problem.
Google Chrome browser slows down. what to do?
A common complaint from Google Chrome users is that the browser slows down. At the same time, chrome can slow down in different ways: sometimes the browser starts up for a long time, sometimes there are lags when opening sites, scrolling pages, or while playing an online video (there is a separate guide on the latter topic. Slows down online video in the browser).
This tutorial details how to find out why Google Chrome slows down in Windows 10, 8 and Windows 7. What causes it to slow down and how to fix it. May also be useful: Google Chrome loads the processor by 100%
Additional reasons why Chrome is slowing down
First of all, it should be borne in mind that modern browsers in general and Google Chrome in particular are quite demanding on the hardware characteristics of the computer and, if your computer has a weak processor, a small amount of RAM (4 GB in 2018 is not enough), then it is quite possible that problems can be caused by this. But that’s not all Possible reasons.
Among other things, you can note the following points that may be useful in the context of fixing the problem:
- If Chrome takes a long time to start. perhaps the reason is a combination of a small amount of RAM and a small amount of space on the system partition of the hard disk (on drive C), you should try to clean it.
- The second point, also regarding launch. some extensions in the browser are initialized at startup, and in the task manager in already running Chrome they behave normally.
- If pages open slowly in Chrome (provided that everything is in order with the Internet and in other browsers). perhaps you turned on and forgot to disable some VPN or Proxy extension. the Internet through them works much slower.
- Also Consider: if, for example, on your computer (or other device connected to the same network) something actively uses the Internet (for example, a torrent client), this will naturally lead to slowdown in opening pages.
- Try to clear the cache and data of Google Chrome, see How to clear the cache in the browser.
As far as Google Chrome extensions are concerned, they are most often a prerequisite for the slow operation of the browser (as well as its crashes), while it is not always possible to “catch” them on this in the same task manager, after one of the methods that I recommend. try to disable all (even the necessary and official) extensions without exception and check the work:
- Go to the menu. additional tools. extensions (or enter chrome: // extensions / in the address term and press Enter)
- Disable all Chrome extensions and applications without exception (even those that you need 100 percent, we do it temporarily, just for testing).
- Restart your browser and watch how it behaves this time.
If it turns out that with the disabled extensions the problem has disappeared and the brakes are no longer there, try enabling them one at a time, Until the Problem is identified. Previously, similar problems could be caused by Google Chrome plugins and in a similar way it was possible to disable them, but in the latest versions of the browser, plugin management has been removed.
Additionally, the operation of browsers can be affected by malware on the computer, I recommend checking with Special Tools for Removing Malicious and Potentially Unwanted Programs.
And the last thing: if pages open slowly in all browsers, and not just Google Chrome, in this case, you should look for reasons in the network and system-wide parameters (for example, make sure that you do not have a proxy server, etc., more about This can be found in the article Pages in the browser do not open (even if they still open with a creak).