Instructions for updating Android firmware on a tablet
Tablet firmware is an update to your operating system. Developers, releasing a new version of the OS, improve it, eliminate errors in its work, improve the functionality, as well as the interface for more convenient handling.
I stitched the tablet, it’s not so difficult, you just need to strictly adhere to the instructions.
The automatic Android firmware update happens in the background. As soon as a new version appears, the system notifies the user about it.
If an Android update has been released, a notification and installation permission will appear on the home screen. The user just needs to confirm the installation of the new firmware version. After the update operation has been completed, the new system will be ready to go.
To check if there are updates for Android, you need to:
Go to “Settings”;
What does a firmware change give
Changing the firmware gives the user the following options:
- Updating the device firmware gives the user an extension of the functionality of the operating system;
- stable operation of the OS, since the developers eliminate errors in the operation of the operating system, which were observed in previous versions;
- Updating the graphical interface, which improves the usability;
- Improving the protection of confidential information stored on the device.
Another significant advantage of changing the firmware is that if the device was purchased abroad, and the Russian interface is SIMply not supported, then changing the firmware will help to install the required language pack.
The update will also help to significantly improve the performance of the device, as the developers improve the drivers.
Features of Samsung devices
For users of Samsung tablets, a Samsung Account is required to change the firmware. The process will SIMply be impossible without it.
You can enable Samsung Account as follows:
- First you need to go to “Settings”;
- Then in the “Settings” menu, you must select the item “accounts and synchronization”;
- Next, select the item “Add account”;
- Then “Create Samsung Account”.
After that, the user will be prompted to register an account, where he must enter the address of his mailbox and come up with a password.
After the account has been created, you can proceed to the process of changing the device system:
Go to “Settings”;
You can also update the Android version on your tablet using a special utility called “AnyCut”. The program allows you to significantly SIMplify the process of updating the system. The program creates a special shortcut with any action.
How to use the AnyCut program:
- First, you need to download the program to your device from the play market;
- Then the program must be installed;
- Next, open the AnyCut utility and add a new active action “System Information”;
The main advantage of using the AnyCut utility is that you can check for a system update in a couple of seconds.
Through the Play market
You can manually update the Android operating system using the Google Play Market. In the playmarket, you can download the necessary software, which will help you improve your tablet. It is recommended to use “Rom Manager”, “Rom Downloader” or “Rom Updater” for Android firmware.
How to manually update Android on a tablet
You can manually update the firmware on your Android tablet. To do this, you must very carefully follow the instructions, since due to an update failure, the device may SIMply not turn on in the future. In this case, you will need to contact the service center to restore the device’s performance.
Via memory card
To update Android via a memory card, we need the “Rom Manager” program. You must follow the instructions very carefully, which will be described below.
Important! Before updating Android, you need to back up your data.
First, you need to prepare your device for the firmware update:
How to Find a Lost iPhone? All about searching here.
- It is recommended to charge the device you are using, but it is best NOT to unplug the tablet at all. If the battery is discharged during operation, the data stored on the device may be lost, which is why it will be very problematic to restore them in the future;
- The next thing to do is find out the correct firmware version of your device in the tablet. To do this, go to “Settings.” “In device” or “In tablet”;
- After that, you need to download the firmware of the tablet, depending on its model and Android version.
Before updating the OS version on the device, you need to Get Root rights:
- Getting bored with one of several “Universal Androot” or “Z4Root” apps;
- Launch the application and click on the “Root device”. This will allow you to Get Root privileges;
- Then download the application “Rom Manager” and Install it;
Important! The premium version of the “Rom Manager” program allows you to install updates directly from the application. If you have a free version of the program, then the search for the firmware will be independent.
- After the application has been installed on the device, you need to install the ClockWorkMod utility. The utility is installed from the program menu;
Ways to transfer contacts from Nokia to Nokia. Further.
Strengthening the Wi-Fi signal. all methods are here.
Important! No need to turn off the tablet, wait until the end of the firmware update.
This article described detailed instructions for updating Android on a tablet PC.
3. Create and restore a backup copy of all user data and system software on Android.
1. Download the TitaniumBackup PRO 6.0.1.Apk file and place it on the card or internal memory of the tablet.
2. Install the TitaniumBackup application, having previously allowed the installation of applications NOT from the Market. This can be done by checking the box in “Settings. Security. Unknown sources”.
3. Run the program and make a copy of all user data and system software (see Step by step screenshots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9).
4. Then save the TitaniumBackup folder to another medium (external memory card, hard drive).
To restore data, copy the saved TitaniumBackup folder back to the root of the card. Run the program and select the option to restore all software and data, after starting.
If you have nothing to save, then point number 3 can be skipped!
1. Installing drivers.
Install Samsung Kies or SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones x86 on a Windows 7 computer.
In my case, only after installing Samsung Kies, Odin3 was able to connect to the tablet. Therefore, I recommend that you install the program, and then close it and finish all processes through the “Windows Task Manager”.
1. Samsung Kies program or SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones x86
3. Firmware for getting ROOT access on the tablet
5. Android 4.1.2 firmware. Official Hong Kong for GT-P5100 model. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Russian language available)
6. Android 4.0.4 firmware. Official Russian firmware for GT-P5100 model. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
7. Firmware Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Official France for model GT-P5100. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (latest at the moment 12/19/2013)
2. Obtaining ROOT rights in the tablet.
In order to make a copy of user and system data, TitaniumBackup needs to Get ROOT access rights to system files. By default, the system works with limited rights, protection from damage and hacking.
1. Turn off your tablet.
2. Press SIMultaneously the “Volume up” button and the “Power” button. The tablet will turn on and go into Download Mode, a warning will appear about possible problems during manual installation of applications and operating system.
3. Press the “Volume down” button to continue, press “Volume up” to cancel and restart.
4. Run the Odin3 program on a Windows computer and connect the tablet using a USB cable. In case of successful connection, in the Odin program, the ID: COM cell will light up yellow and the port number will appear.
5. Check the boxes only for “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time “, then click the” PDA “button and specify the path to the file CF-Auto-Root-espresso10rf-espresso10rfxx-gtp5100.Tar.Md5, and then the” Start “button.
Upon completion of the firmware process, the window above the ID: COM cell will turn green and the text (succedd 1) will appear in the message logs.
The tablet will start to reboot and automatically set access rights, then reboot again and update the system.
Update existing version of Android 4.0.3 operating system on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Model number GT-P5100.
You must first make a copy of all user data and system software for subsequent recovery on the updated system.
I draw your attention that these instructions and files are intended only for the GT-P5100 model (3G and Wi-Fi).
Everything you do with your device, you do at your own peril and risk!
How to manually update Android version on a Samsung tablet
In today’s computing world, everything flows and changes with the quickness of a mouse click. Software developers and manufacturers are trying to quickly fix bugs and “bugs”, but unfortunately for the Russian-speaking user, these updates appear (officially) with a long delay.
Tireless computer enthusiasts monitor the release of new versions of computer programs and try to upload ready-made instructions and solutions for not yet adapted firmware on the Internet.
Each of us has bought and used any mobile or computer device, and knows that there are software errors, shortcomings, hidden “bugs” and shortcomings that can only be identified using the device for some time.
Having purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablet, I was happy and admired the capabilities and “features” of the device, but after a while, having calmed down from the new toy, I began to notice the “brakes” of the system, the inconvenient arrangement of the operating system elements, missing functions in some programs and utilities.
As a rule, in subsequent updates, comments and errors have already been eliminated. Therefore, the desires of those who want to install the released updates, patches, “fixes” as soon as possible, I understand and support. However, you need to understand that without certain knowledge and skills, the firmware process can end with damage to the device.
This step-by-step instruction is intended for those who want to update the firmware as quickly as possible, and do not know much about understanding the process. For everyone else, a direct path to w3bsit3-dns.com.RU website and forum.
4. Android version update
The flashing process is SIMilar to the process of getting root rights, so see the screenshots above!
1. Turn off your tablet.
2. Switch to the update download mode. Press SIMultaneously the “Volume up” button and the “power” button.
3. Run the Odin3 program on your personal computer, Connect the tablet, check the boxes only on “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time “, and then click the” PDA “button and specify the path to the file with the desired firmware, and then the” Start “button.
4. The update process will begin, which will last about 15 minutes, upon completion, the tablet will reboot, after that you can disconnect the cable, this completes the firmware process.
P.S Android 4.1.2 and Android 4.2.2 firmware installed and verified by me personally!
How to update Android on phone via computer?
- Download the application “Kies” from the Internet (it is free)
- Connect Android device to PC, it is recommended to use a cable connection;
- Will launch “Kies”;
- The application will automatically monitor the availability of up-to-date software for the device;
- The application will recommend making an upgrade, with which you must agree;
- Wait for the process to complete;
How to update Android free and fast
How to update any Android phone to the latest version. all the most effective ways in one article! The world does not stand still and this fully applies to the software of mobile gadgets. Updates are regularly developed for operating systems, which are designed to eliminate the identified shortcomings of the outdated system. Below is the update guide for Android devices.
How to revert to a previous version of Android?
Sometimes the owner of the updated gadget is not happy with his work. In this case, you can resort to the following aLGorithm:
- After entering the parameters, tap the item “Confidentiality”;
- Then go to the “Reset settings” tab;
- Click “Reset phone settings”;
- Wait until the end of the process and restart the gadget;
Instructions for updating Android on a phone or tablet
At first glance, it may seem that the solution to the problem of how to update Android on a phone or tablet is absolutely SIMple and not worth a detailed consideration, but there are some nuances that are obvious to specialists, however, unknown to users who have just recently become owners of a mobile device.
In this regard, we will further consider the upgrade process step by step.
Is it possible to lose data and contacts when updating Android?
When updating the OS, all data stored in the device will be irretrievably lost. Therefore, before proceeding to resolve the issue of how to update Android on a tablet or phone, it is necessary to save data and contacts from the internal memory of the device to an external media or cloud storage on the Internet.
Note: All users of gadgets on Android have a Google account and access to free 15 GB memory on GoogleDisk.
When to update Android is not recommended?
For example, when the Android 2 modification is used in the gadget, it is not always possible to update to 4, since this requires the device developer to make special changes to the software.
Also, users who are using programs that are not supported by current software modifications are not in a hurry to switch to a more recent version.
After the update, additional utilities are often installed, which are not necessary for the owner of the device, but only clutter up the device’s memory. Such applications are protected from uninstallation by the user.
Updating the software and a large number of applications in it leads to an increased consumption of traffic, and hence the financial resources of the owner of the mobile device.
If the device has been used for a long time, then the new software version may NOT match the hardware components of the gadget.
Custom firmware for Android. how to install and where to download?
This requires the “Root” authority, so for the “PlayMarket” will install the utility “z4root”.
Having provided yourself with advanced features, install the “Team Win Recovery Project”.
Then download your favorite custom firmware version, for example, from the resource: https://mdforum.ru/showthread.php?T=791. Or just download on request in a search engine: AOKP, CyanogenMod, PAC ROM, MIUI, Paranoid Android or Illusion ROMS.
Now all that remains to be done is the following few steps:
- Enter “Recovery” (how to do this is indicated in the previous paragraph of this manual)
- Open the “Wipe” tab;
- Delete partitions “/ data” and “/ system”;
- Go to the main menu and enter the “Install” tab;
- Specify the location of the firmware file;
- Wait until the end of the process;
How to find out which version of Android is the latest?
Updating Android is easy, but how do you know which mod is the most recent? There are many ways to do this, here’s an introduction to information on thematic forums in social networks to study news from official sources.
Experts recommend that you periodically look at the manufacturer’s resource: “www.Android.com”, where you can update Android for free and safely.
Will Android be updated? For what?
Inexperienced owners of mobile devices often neglect the procedure for performing an OS upgrade, which leads to instability of the device, a decrease in the number of supported programs, etc. Therefore, the answer to the question: “Will Android be updated?” Is obvious. Yes, if possible and the hardware capabilities of the phone or tablet meet the requirements of the new shell.
It should be noted that most programs are “sharpened” for the current Android modifications. In outdated OS versions, a significant amount of software may NOT function correctly or NOT start at all.
Manufacturers of mobile equipment regularly carry out planned work to identify and eliminate shortcomings in early OS modifications, as well as add new functions to the system, making it easier for the user to use the gadget and ensuring energy efficiency.
But not only the manufacturer is working in this direction. Third-party specialists also release custom firmware, which sometimes surpass the official software in terms of speed and conciseness of external equipment. The main disadvantages of third-party firmware are the manufacturer’s removal from the warranty service of the device immediately after the installation of unofficial software, as well as frequent cases of “oskirpichivanie” of the gadget after the procedure is performed by inexperienced users.
Among the shortcomings of updating licensed firmware modifications, it should be noted that a large number of utilities are installed in parallel, which are not necessary for the owner of the phone or tablet. It is NOT possible to remove them from the system without root rights. Also, after the upgrade, some icons on the main screen may disappear, but this means that you just need to install their more advanced counterparts from the market.
Updating the OS via a desktop computer
You can also install new software via a computer. This option is very convenient if you cannot do this on the tablet itself.
- First you need to find a special program. She must be treated with the tablet when you buy it. If not, then you can try to download it from the Internet. Please note that each tablet manufacturer has its own specific program.
- We launch it on a PC, We connect the tablet and the computer using a cable, which should also be included with the device.
- We are waiting for the program to check for new updates. If they are, you will be prompted to install. We agree by clicking on the “OK” or “Install”.
- After that, a new version of Android OS will be downloaded to the device.
Alternatively, you can still visit the manufacturer’s official website, find there the newest update that is suitable for your tablet model, download it as a file and open it on the device. All that remains is to follow the instructions that appear on the screen and wait for the complete installation.
How to update Android version on tablet
Usually, Android tablets notify the user that there is a more current version of the firmware. A message pops up on the screen and prompts you to install or cancel.
It is recommended that you always agree and respond positively to downloading the update. But if you suddenly clicked “Cancel” or the message for any reason did not appear on the screen, then you can perform the actions manually.
The easiest way to update your android version is to go to device settings.
- Open the desired section, that is, “Settings”.
- Go to the menu called “About this tablet” or something SIMilar, as it may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Click on “System update” and wait for the tablet to receive the necessary information. If a new update is available, you will be prompted to install it.
- We select “Download”, we let the tablet download the files on its own. After that, the Android system reboots and is completely ready to work with stable software.
Using third-party programs
In addition to the above methods, there is another. the use of third-party programs. Let’s see how to do this using the example of the AnyCut application.
We start by downloading the program to our device. The easiest way is to find and download it through the Play Market.
- After installation, run it, go to the “System Information” section, and then check for new updates.
- Anycut run a scan and as soon as it detects the presence of new software that is NOT yet installed on the tablet, it will offer to download it.
- We agree and wait. In just a few minutes, the device will turn on with a fully updated firmware.
How to update “Play Market” on Android
In general, this application is updated independently, but it also happens that this function is disabled for the user and then after a while the “Market” stops working stably. You can fix this by downloading a new version.
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet, then open the app.
- Go to its settings and select the “Play Store Version” menu.
- In case new files are available for download, a message will appear on the screen notifying about this. If they are absent, the system will display a window with information.
It will not be possible to track the Market update process, since there is a time frame for the process and download. After starting the installation, it is enough to wait for a while until the software automatically performs the necessary actions.
How to update Android on a tablet. 5 ways
Installing new software is a necessary step for the stable operation of any device. over, you can do it yourself, without much effort. Let’s take a look at how to update Android on a tablet.
Updating popular apps on Android
If there is a need to constantly update all applications installed on the tablet, then it is best to use the automatic option for this.
- Go to the Play Market application, open the settings.
- Check the box next to “Automatic update”.
That’s it, after that the device will independently load new versions of all programs.
But this function is not always advisable, since updates for all applications take up a lot of space. In this case, you can upload new files selectively.
- Disable automatic updates.
- Go to the Play Market. In the window coming out on the left side, go to the section of programs and applications.
- Open a list of everything installed on the tablet.
- Select the application you want to update, go to its page and next to the name click on the “Update” button.
Please note that the button appears only when a new version is available.
How to update Android on your phone
Updating the Android operating system is not only a recommended, but also a necessary process for the stable operation of a smartphone. For the owner of the phone, this is primarily an increase in the performance of the device, the emergence of new features, and not only the correction of errors by the manufacturer. Therefore, every user should know how to update Android on a phone.
The process of changing the current version of Android on a device requires attention and several conditions from the user.
Before moving on to changing the operating system, you need to make sure the following:
- That the phone is charged (The recommended battery charge level should be at least 50%);
- That the Wi-Fi network is reliable and stable (important only if the computer is not used when downloading the software)
- That the USB cable with which the phone is connected to the computer is working properly.
During the update to 9.0, 8.0, 7.0, 6.0 or earlier version of Android, it is forbidden to remove the battery or turn off the smartphone.
Interruption of the update process for one of these reasons can lead to irreparable consequences (you cannot do without the help of the service center specialists).
Before installing a new version, it is recommended to save a copy of your data to your computer, transfer it to removable media or cloud storage (make a backup).
There are two main ways to change android yourself:
- Running the update on the smartphone itself.
- Changing software modification using a computer.
How to update with Smart Switch
To install the new Android on Samsung tablets and smartphones, Smart Switch and Samsung Kies applications are used.
To update to 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0 using Smart Switch, you need:
- Launch the application.
- Click “Continue” after the notification dialog box appears on the screen.
- Wait for the program to complete the process.
Note: if a notification about the possibility to download a new version of Android does NOT appear on the screen, this means that the device has the latest updates.
How to download new Android using Xperia Companion
To download the firmware to your smartphone using Xperia Companion, you need to:
- Connect the phone and start the software.
- Click on the “Software update” section.
- Right-click on the “Refresh” button.
- Then you should confirm your choice and click “Ok”.
- Wait until the program finishes installing the OS (at the time of installation, turn off the program or disconnect the smartphone from the computer is strictly prohibited).
Attention: it is impossible to return to the previous OS version, about which the user will receive a notification before installation.
How to update Android OS using a computer
You can change the Android operating system using the manufacturer’s app.
The main purpose of such programs is to create a backup copy of data, transfer photos to and from a computer and vice versa.
Among such applications are Samsung kies or Smart switch for Samsung smartphones and Xperia Companion for Sony phones.
Before changing Android 4.4.2, you need to activate a special setting intended for developers. “USB debugging”. In later versions of the OS, this setting is hidden, and to activate it, you need to do the following:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select the item “About phone”.
- Scroll down and press several times on the inscription “build number” until the message “You have become a developer” appears on the screen.
- Return to the “settings” menu and select the new section “Features for developers”.
- Find the “USB Debugging” section and activate it.
How to install a new Android without connecting to a computer
The easiest option to change the OS version is to start the process on the smartphone itself.
Usually the system notifies about the availability of a new version (the notification appears at the top of the gadget screen):
Note: the aLGorithm for updating to a new version of Android is always the same: it doesn’t matter if the operating system is updated to 5.0, 7.0 or 9.0.
Depending on the phone model and the current firmware modification, the text and design of the notification on the screen may differ.
After receiving the notification, click “download”, and wait until the software is loaded onto the device.
When Android is downloaded, a message will appear in the notification bar and the user will be prompted to install or postpone the process.
Important: before clicking “install now”, it is recommended to read the information provided above, where the developers warn about the possible loss of personal data, and the need to make a backup.
The system does not always notify the user about the availability of a new version of Android. The reason may be the lack of an Internet connection or refusal to receive notifications (can be set in the “Software update” section).
In this case, you can download the new Android manually. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select the section “About phone” or “About device”.
- Click “Software Update”.
- After checking for new software, the devices screen will either offer to install the firmware, or a notification that the devices are already updated.
How to update Android with Samsung Kies
To update, for example, Android 4.2.2, using Samsung Kies, you need to do the following:
- Run the program.
- In the dialog box, click the “Update” button (if the notification does NOT appear on the screen. the latest program update has already been installed on the device).
- Wait for the installation to complete.
The new firmware may NOT meet the user’s expectations (the appearance of the menu changes, new applications appear and old applications are deleted, etc.). Therefore, it is important during installation to read what changes will occur and whether it is worth updating.
Check the available space in the phone memory
When backing up your phone data, check how much space is available on your device. You may need to remove unnecessary apps, images, and other data to free up space to unpack the update files. By the way, Android pre-shows how much space is needed to download the update.
Here’s a great guide on how to clean your phone memory from junk files.
How to update the Play Store on Android
Suggestion to connect Google account to the system
As soon as you enter the credentials for your Google account, the Play Market components will appear in the notification panel, which can be updated just like any other application.
Updates for Play Market components
System update via Samsung Smart Switch
Since the description above can only update a mobile device to a minor release build, you should also use a special utility from the manufacturer (for Samsung gadgets, this is Smart Switch and KIES, for LG. PC Suite, etc.) or it will be updated “over the air “(Most of the companies that produce smartphones or tablets have such a proprietary feature).
The latest Android update, if it is already available on the server, you can download it to your device at any time using such a program.
1. Download Samsung Smart Switch (there is a version for PCs running Windows and Mac OS).
2. Install Smart Switch and run the program.
3. Connect your mobile device to your PC via a USB cable (you may need Samsung drivers for the correct connection). The phone displays this window:
5. In the Software Update tab, check the box “Last preload.” And activate the device to download the updated.
6. Click OK. Done.
Instruction. Updating Android firmware manually
Almost all service centers use this method, but we can easily update ourselves, using only available tools. The system application Odin is used for updating. You can download it on many web resources (for example, on the same w3bsit3-dns.com). Using this technique, you can install only a new version of the Official firmware, but not a custom one.
1. Download the Odin program. We need version 1.83 (or newer). It is very popular with technicians and is suitable for the vast majority of products.
2. Find and download the archive with the firmware we need on the network. After extracting the contents from the archive (you first need to download the archiver on Android), you should have 3 files in your hands: PIT, PDA and CSC
3. Connect your smartphone to your PC. It is critical that the phone is correctly detected in Windows
4. Launch Odin. If the connection of the device was successful, the port name will light up in yellow in the corresponding field in the program
Indication of successful connection of the device to the PC for updating in Odin
5. I turn off the mobile device and put it into Download Mode by pressing the home key, power and volume down at the same time
6. I confirm the activation of Download Mode by holding down the “Volume up” key
7. In the central window of Odin, select Downloaded files to match the PIT, PDA and CSC objects
8. In Odin, press the Start button and wait until all files are updated.
If the Android system update went smoothly, a green field with the inscription PASS will appear on the application screen.
Successful system update via Odin
It is recommended to update android to 5.0 using any of THESE two methods (automatically through the program from the manufacturer or manually through Odin).
Android update: how to update to a new version, rollback? Guide in detail
The market for mobile products is arranged in such a way that as new versions of the Android OS are released, smartphone manufacturers are introducing their support into their own, both recently released and already proven models. How it works? At the time of purchasing a new mobile product, the basic version of the system installed by default is available on it. After a period of time, Google releases a new Android release. After six months or a little later, depending on the geographic region, when the new version becomes tested and stable, you can install it on your Smart. As a result, you get a new, modern interface, support for new applications and more customization and customization. In this article, we have compiled a detailed guide for you on how to update Android on your phone.
Method 2. Reset to factory settings (hard reset)
This method is completely manual and will come in handy if the device does NOT boot at all or if you need to reset your PIN, pattern or password. Please note that as a result of a hard reset, you will delete all data in the internal memory of the phone! Be sure to read the article on how to prepare for this procedure.
- Turn off my phone / tablet
- SIMultaneously press and hold down the “Volume Up”, “Home” (bottom center) and “Power” buttons. The Recovery menu opens.
- Using the volume keys, mark the item “wipe data / factory reset”.
- Press the power key to confirm your choice
- In the next menu you need to confirm your decision. Select “Yes. Delete all user data” using the keys for adjusting the volume
- Press the power button again. The main menu pops up in front of you again
- Using the power key, mark “reboot system now”
Everything is ready. The next time the OS will boot to the factory version.
Charge your phone
Since it will take a certain time to update the operating system (from 5 to 10 minutes, and sometimes more), be sure to charge the phone to 70-80% of the total battery capacity so that the update procedure is not interrupted due to problems with the phone battery.
Rollback to a previous version
Perhaps you have upgraded to one of the latest versions and are not happy (the phone is slow, errors often appear, the need arises for an overload, etc.). If necessary, you can rollback to any version you need. How to roll back?