3 way through the application
Developers of mobile applications have also created special programs that will help create a box on the device. For this:
- Go to “Play Market”, drive “Screenshot” into the search engine line;
- Select the program you like from the drop-down list;
- Install and open;
- We remove the desired area, saving to a folder.
You can view the image through the “Gallery”. Most of the programs are paid, and also have limited functionality, so you should choose optimized for the device.
3 Ways to Take Screenshot on Huawei Tablets
A screenshot is a universal, quick way to save the information you need from the Internet. Users of gadgets can NOT find the desired function the first time. On thematic forums, there is often a request for how to take a screenshot on a Huawei tablet. Depending on the version of the Android operating system, the ways to create an image differ.
3 Ways to Take a Screenshot on Huawei Tablet
Due to the technical component, the device can be used as a personal computer with touch input, for this you only need to connect a keyboard. In this case, it becomes even easier to create a picture, just press the print screen key. When it is not possible to connect the main keyboard, then there are 3 main options to take a picture of the screen.
2 way with gestures
Almost all gadgets have the ability to control using gestures. How to make a screenshot on a Huawei tablet with a gesture:
- We go to the main “Menu”, open the item “Settings”;
- Scroll down to find “Movement” or “Palm Control”;
- Activate by moving the slider to the right;
- We go back to the “Menu”, swipe the palm from right to left on the desktop to check.
If the screen is successfully created, a characteristic shutter sound will appear and a notification will be displayed. You can also configure the option to trigger after double tapping on the screen.
1 way using keys
You can remove the screen by simultaneously holding several main function buttons. What keys need to be used for Honor models:
- Press the volume down and lock simultaneously;
- Wait a few seconds until the entire work area is captured;
- After a beep reminiscent of the camera shutter release, the buttons are released;
- You can view the finished pictures along the path “Gallery”. “Pictures”. “Screenshots”.
As soon as the photo is saved, there will be a notification about the saved image at the top, which can be viewed immediately. For some models of mediapad, there is another option to take a screenshot of the desktop using the key:
- Press the “Lock” button, hold for a few seconds
- Select “Screenshot” from the drop-down menu;
- Click and save the picture to the “Gallery”.
How to make a long box
A long box allows you to capture the entire area of a page on the Internet, and not save a picture of snatches. For this:
- We activate “Gesture Control”;
- Draws a circle around the desired area;
- Damn the letter “S” on the surface.
After triggering, a notification will be displayed at the top and the picture will be automatically saved to the “Gallery”.
Taking a screenshot on Huawei Honor phones
Data transmission on the Internet has long ceased to be limited to only text and voice messages. Today it is very important to be able to exchange and graphic information. Of course, first of all we mean pictures, but sometimes it becomes necessary to take a screenshot on a phone or tablet. Why might this be necessary? For example, to share with a friend some funny information that you see on the screen. Or asks for help with a particular technical problem that you face when using the gadget.
In short, there are many ways to use screenshots. You also need to understand how to take a screenshot of the screen on your phone and successfully use this skill in the future.
Today we offer you to figure out how to take a screenshot on Huawei phones. precisely, we will study on Honor. one of the most common manufacturer lines. After reading our recommendations, you will understand how to take a screenshot on Huawei Honor 4c, Honor 8, Honor 6x, Huawei Honor 5c, Honor 5a, Honor 4c Pro and other gadget models. Immediately, we note that for most Android smartphones, the procedure for creating a screenshot is almost identical. After that you can apply it for both Honor 8, 7 and 9 models.
Algorithm of actions
The easiest way to take a screenshot on Honor is to hold down the power button and the volume down button at the same time. It is located at the bottom of the regulator on the side of the gadget. You only need to hold the buttons in this position for a couple of seconds. If you did everything correctly, the image from the desktop will be captured into the device’s memory. You can tell by the characteristic sound, very similar to the shutter release in a conventional camera. In this case, a message will appear on the screen stating that the screenshot has been saved. It pops out from above. The taken photos are usually saved in the gallery or along the Pictures Screenshots path.
If your Honor 8 doesn’t screenshot anything, there could be several reasons. The most common one is that users cannot press two buttons at the same time. After that, the device recognizes their actions either as an attempt to adjust the sound, or as turning on / off the screen. Be attentive and do everything in sync to achieve the result.
Sometimes, however, this does not help, and the phone still does NOT want to take a screenshot. Then, most likely, you are faced with some kind of software breakdown. Perhaps it’s the firmware. Resetting to factory settings (Hard Reset) or flashing the device will help fix the problem.
If you are NOT ready for such drastic measures, then we can advise an alternative. On the Internet, there are a lot of special applications for creating screenshots freely available, and most of them offer the user to immediately edit the resulting picture and send it to someone. The functionality has not been expanded much, so if everything is in order with the standard way of creating a screenshot, additional measures are not at all necessary. But if the usual method does not work, be sure to try additional applications before reflashing the gadget or dumping data.
How to make a screenshot on Huawei. Normal or long screenshot from the screen, several ways.
Screenshot on Huawei how to do? On this page you will find several ways to save a screenshot on Huawei and other Android tablets and smartphones. You can not only screen the chest, but also take a long screenshot with scrolling of the screen, which is sometimes just necessary when creating a screenshot of Internet pages, chats or other information that takes up more than one screen.
1) The first method allows you to quickly take a screenshot on Huawei and most other Android devices. To take a screenshot of the entire screen, you must press and hold the button “Food” and the button “Decrease volume” few seconds. If the save is successful, you will see a notification on the screen and hear a click as when taking a photo. You can see the screenshot in the gallery.
2) On some smartphones and tablets, you can press and hold the button “Power / Power On” Until a menu appears where in the list we select “Screenshot” opposite which there will be an icon with scissors. This method may not work on some devices.
3) Open the notification panel by pulling down from the top of the screen and click on this icon. Which allows you to take a screenshot of the entire screen.
4) Some Huawei smartphones and tablets can take a screenshot with the knuckle. To take a picture of the entire screen, you need to double-tap your knuckle of the screen, as shown in the picture below.
5) It is possible to take screenshots of a part of the screen. You need to touch the screen with your knuckle and do not let go to circle the required part. What is inside the outlined line is preserved. See below picture. At the top of the screen, you can select one of the proposed forms that you want to save the box. Click on this icon to save.
6) Let’s see how to take long screenshots on Huawei, there are 2 ways using the icon or knuckle.
Open the notification panel by pulling the screen from top to bottom and click on this icon and we get a normal screenshot. Next, we need to click on this icon, after which, as the screenshot is taken, the screen will automatically scroll. (Attention! After taking a screenshot, the icon must be pressed NOT later than 3 seconds).
To save a long screenshot from the Huawei screen with a knuckle, you need to touch the screen with your knuckle and do not let go to draw a letter “S” and remove the finger. After that, you will see how auto scrolling starts on the screen. When you see that this part of the screenshot is enough for you, you can stop scrolling by touching the screen.
After taking a screenshot from the screen, you can immediately edit the screenshot to do this, click on this icon and then you can save it. See the screen in the gallery, you can transfer or send screenshots like a regular photo or picture.
Another very useful way to take a screenshot on Huawei phones is the “magic button”. This method is suitable only for devices in which there is an Easy Key button on the left side. Everything is done like this:
- You need to go to the device settings, then go to the “Control” item and select “Smart Button” there.
- In the settings menu that appears, you need to choose which action will be responsible for the screenshot. It can be a simple tap, double tap, or hold.
- When the choice is made, you can start creating screenshots using the Easy Key button.
A way for everyone
How to take a screenshot on Huawei? Suitable for absolutely any device and any firmware version “Android”. You need to simultaneously press the power button and the volume down button. It may take some time to practice, because here is the most important thing. Precision and synchronicity. It is enough to take screenshots a couple of times in such a way to consolidate the skill.
Screenshot from the “curtain
Another fairly simple and equally popular way to take a screenshot on Huawei is to use the “shutter”, or the notification bar. What do we have to do:
- Unblock device.
- Pull down the notification bar with your finger to display all the icons that are there.
- Find among the icons the one signed as “Screenshot”, click on it.
- Done! The captured screenshot will be saved in the device gallery.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei: the most popular and effective ways
Many smartphone and tablet users often wonder how to take a screenshot on Huawei? In fact, there is nothing complicated here. There are many ways that allow you to quickly (in just a few seconds) take screenshots from your favorite phone or tablet. In today’s article we will just tell you about the most popular and effective.
Screenshot from the “menu
How else to take a screenshot on Huawei? The third way is to use the special menu, which opens through the on / off button. This method is perfect not only for phones, but also for tablets. Everything is done as follows: first you need to hold down the power button and hold it until a special menu appears on the screen, through which you can turn off the phone. As a rule, at the very bottom of this menu there is a “Screenshot” item, so you need to click on it.
The next rather popular way to take a screenshot on a Huawei phone is to use smart gestures. Almost all smartphones and tablets of recent years have support for smart gestures and taps, which are responsible for one or another function. Few people know, but in order to take a screenshot, there are also several Special gestures. Important: all smart gestures for screenshots should be done not with a finger, but with a knuckle.
So, the first gesture is a double tap with a knuckle on the screen. Yes, it’s that simple. You just need to “tap” twice with your knuckle on the display, and the screenshot will be ready.
The second gesture is drawing with a knuckle. This method is suitable only if you suddenly need to take a picture of only a certain part of the image on the screen. How it works: with the help of the knuckle, an area is needed, after which a small menu for editing the future image appears. With it, you can add some information to the screenshot or immediately save it to the gallery.
The last clever gesture is to draw the letter S. This method also has a specific purpose. creating long screenshots. You need to use the knuckle to “draw” an imaginary letter S on the screen. A long screenshot will instantly be taken and placed in the smartphone’s gallery.
Third party applications
And the last way to take a screenshot on a Huawei tablet or smartphone is to use a third-party application. IN “Market” quite a few different programs that allow you to take screenshots. The most popular of these are EZ Screenshot and Screenshot Leicht. Both apps are completely free and incredibly easy to use.
Screens in smartphones Nova
SEVERAL models have a smart button on the back that makes screenshots faster on Huawei. The key functions as a fingerprint scanner, flashlight, etc. To connect the option follow the instructions below.
- Go to Settings. Management. Smart button.
- Choose from the list the method of pressing and “Screenshot”.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei?
The problem of how to take a screenshot on Huawei is relevant on the net. Screenshots of a smartphone or tablet have become a popular method of data transfer among users. The article details how to take a screenshot on Huawei.
Drawer through apps
Users often resort to using third-party programs from the Play Market website. Additional utilities extend the standard functionality of the device.
“Screenshot Touch ‘makes the process of taking a screenshot easier and more convenient. The application has the function of a “long” screen of the entire page, cropping images, drawing and writing text. The latest versions added shooting in mp4 format.
Screenshots with Knuckle Sense
Huawei Honor 8 was the first to receive this option. In most cases, the screen capture assistant works automatically. If not, easily connects on its own.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ program.
- Go to the ‘Smart Assistance’ section “).” Motion Control “.
- Click on the “Smart Screenshot” function (“On” will appear next to).
After connecting the “smart assistant” it is easier to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei.
- Close the program with device settings.
- Move to desired tab for snapshot.
- Double tap the screen.
- In the finished screenshot on the Huawei (Huawei) phone, vibration signals and a preview of the picture.
Screenshot on Huawei via menu
Smartphones with Android 5.1 and newer have a built-in key with a screen function in the “EMUI shutters”. To activate the menu, swipe your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom. Pre-go to the tab that they want to commit. Then click on the “screenshot” icon in the shutter.
Keyboard shortcuts on Huawei phones
Most of the company’s models adhere to one principle of work. Therefore, the algorithm of actions for devices p10, p20, Honor 5c, etc. It will be the same. Below is an instruction on how to take a screenshot on honor.
The method of clamping two hardware keys is often used. The method is quick and easy to use if you follow it carefully. A screenshot on honor is taken using the following algorithm:
- Go to the panel or contribution, the snapshot of which is needed.
- Simultaneously press two buttons: “Volume down” and “Power”. They are located on the side of the smartphone.
- The camera shutter will sound. A signal indicates a successful screenshot on huawei honor.
- The print screen preview window offers a number of additional functions. The image is sent via Bluetooth or messenger. The middle button is responsible for the graphics editor. The “long box” option is useful if the desired area does not fit into the picture.
How to find your saved screenshots?
Screenshots are found in two ways. The first method will suit every user.
- Go to the application “Gallery”.
- Go to the “Screenshots” album.
- Above, among the new photos, they find a snapshot.
According to the second method, screenshots are searched manually. First, they download the file manager (or go directly to the explorer, if installed). Find the folder “Pictures”. “Screenshots”.
Screenshots on Huawei are taken in the same way as other Android devices. With built-in print screen functions, there will be no problem. Thousands of users in addition use special applications to improve the captured image.
There is another way to take a screenshot on tablet computers. It consists in the fact that you must press the power key and hold it for a couple of seconds. Then a menu with a choice of several items will be displayed, one of which is called “Screenshot”. To take a screenshot, click on “Screenshot”. After that, the user will hear a characteristic camera shutter sound, and a screenshot will be created. The picture will fit into the gallery, where it can be found and opened for viewing at any time.
When using this method, nothing is needed, since the work is done at the hardware level. There is a standard way to take a screenshot, it is used by default. But there is a nuance here, which is that the creation of a screenshot depends on both the OS version and the manufacturer’s model.
On Huawei devices, a screenshot can be created in several ways. The most basic and easiest way to take a screenshot is to use the hardware buttons. To do this, you must press the power key and simultaneously press the volume down key. In the vast majority of cases, the user will hear a shutter sound characteristic of a screenshot, as well as a notification on the tablet about the successful creation of a screenshot. At the same time, a folder called “Screenshots” is automatically created in the gallery, where all created screenshots are located.
This method is standard for many tablet models and is also the default.
How to take a screenshot on a Huawei tablet
Many users have come to love Huawei’s gadgets because they combine excellent quality, affordable price, and wide functionality. In addition, the devices perform in the best possible way, they are very easy to use, and the interface is intuitive and simple. But despite this, sometimes certain difficulties arise when using Huawei devices. For example, how to take a screenshot on a Huawei tablet. Often, users do not know how to use this feature and where to look for it. Typically, this problem occurs in new tablet owners, but sometimes experienced users do not know how to take screenshots.
This feature may be required in a number of very different situations. For example, to convey some contact information, to demonstrate clearly instructions or to share a picture. Thus, the screenshot is a very useful and necessary function with which you can instantly capture the information displayed on the device screen. Simply put, a screenshot is a screenshot. There are several well-known ways to take a screenshot on a Huawei tablet.
There is another way to take a screenshot. Many modern Tablet computers are endowed with a wide range of gesture functionality, among which there is a gesture for taking a screenshot. This function makes it even more convenient to create screenshots.
To check if such a function works, you need to do the following:
- Open settings on tablet.
- Find the item “Motion”, select it. In some models it is called “Palm Control”.
After the steps taken, you need to make sure that the function works. To do this, you need to swipe your palm across the screen from right to left or vice versa. If a screenshot is taken, the user will hear a shutter sound and the image will be saved in the gallery.:
Taking a screenshot on Huawei P40 lite using the keys
The easiest way to create a screen drawer is to use a specific keyboard shortcut:
- Open the section of the menu that you want to capture.
- Hold down the power button and the lower volume rocker at the same time.
After completing these actions, a graphical notification will appear at the bottom of the screen about the successful creation of the screen. The resulting frame can be immediately opened by clicking on its icon after holding down the volume down key and the power button.
If you can’t take a screenshot on the Huawei P40 lite, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the alternative button combinations that are given in this material. In addition, there are other ways to create a screen without using the phone keys.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei P40 lite phone
A modern smartphone has a number of useful features. For example, the owner of a mobile device can take a screenshot of the screen at any time. Performing such an operation will help when the user finds interesting information and wants to capture it. In such a situation, you DO NOT have to photograph the screen on another device, since it will be enough to take a screenshot on the Huawei P40 lite phone.
How to take a screenshot through the notification bar
This method will be the best way out of a situation when the buttons of the smartphone do not work for any reason and the box is NOT created. As an alternative, it is proposed to perform the following actions:
- Unlock Smartphone.
- Go to the menu section where you want to take a screenshot.
- Lower the notification curtain with a swipe from top to bottom.
- Click on the “Screenshot” or “Screenshot” icon.
As in the case of a snapshot via hotkeys, a notification about creating a screenshot will immediately appear on the screen of an Android smartphone. The resulting box can be opened or taken another frame from this or the second menu.
When can I take a screenshot on Huawei P40 lite
The phone manufacturer limits the owner’s options for creating a screen. You can take a screenshot at absolutely any time: while watching a movie, playing a game or chatting in a messenger. The main condition for taking a picture is that the smartphone must be turned on and unlocked.
Where screenshots are stored
To view the resulting screenshots, just open the application “Gallery” and go to the “Screenshots” or “Screenshots” album.
Another way to quickly find a box is as follows:
- Launches “File Explorer” or “File Manager”.
- Open the “Pictures” folder.
- Go to “Screenshots”.
In the menu section that opens, screenshots will appear that were made during the entire time of using the smartphone.
Delete or share a screenshot
The moment the user opens a frame from the “Gallery” or “File Manager”, the full functionality of interaction with the image appears in front of him. For example, a phone owner can delete one or several screenshots at once in a couple of clicks:
- Open the folder where the box is.
- Hold your finger on its icon.
- Click the “Delete” button.
Another way is to open the same image through the “Gallery” and select the “Delete” option from the available options. After confirming the operation, the screenshot will be deleted from the phone memory.
In the case when you need to transfer the box through the messenger or the second method, you can use the same instructions. The only difference is that instead of pressing the “Delete” button, you will need to be named “Send”, select the method of sending and the recipient’s coordinates. Thus, sending a screen is NOT different from sending any other image from a phone.
Taking a screenshot using the icon in the notification shade
Also, quickly take a screenshot, you can go to the notification shade, swipe from the top of the screen. Among the quick launch icons for various functions, there is also a “Screenshot” button. Just click on it and get what you want.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei and Honor
Quite often, the user needs to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei and Honor. For example, you have installed a new theme, a splash screen on the home screen, or your smartphone displays incomprehensible messages, and you need to quickly share this right now. Then the help in this situation will be provided by such a function as a screenshot of the screen in the Huawei and Honor phones. It’s actually quite simple: we take a screenshot, find it in the gallery and share the finished image. There are several options for taking a screenshot and in this manual we will take a closer look at the most popular.
Smart screenshot function
In the more expensive Huawei and Honor models, you can perform various actions with your knuckles. Among these, there is also the Smart Screenshot function. To activate, go to Settings. Management. Movements and find this item there. After activating it, you can quickly take screenshots on Honor and Huawei simply by double-tapping the screen with your knuckle. It is also possible to select a specific area of the screen by drawing a closed circle or square with your knuckle. The selected area can be edited, its size and shape can be increased.
Screenshot on Huawei using hotkeys
If at a given moment in time on the screen of your mobile device there is something that needs to be captured, then simultaneously press the power button and the volume down key for about 2 seconds, after which a beep will sound and a notification about saving the image will appear. Saved screenshot can be viewed go to gallery.
Also, with the screenshot just taken, you can perform some actions:
- Send. instantly share the captured area of the screen using instant messengers, or send it wirelessly.
- Edit. edit the image in the built-in editor, Resize it, add text, etc.
- Long screenshot. if the displayed area does not fit the screen and you need to scroll to view it.
As an illustrative example, you can see how to take a screenshot on Honor10 in the video below:
Screenshot by swiping across the screen with three fingers
Some inexpensive models have the ability to take a screenshot by swiping across the screen with three fingers at the same time. Just swipe three fingers from top to bottom on the launched screen at the same time.
One of the most popular applications of this kind. It works very quickly and stably, there are additional functions, for example, you can immediately give explanations in the form of text to the pictures.
A high-quality application that additionally allows you to edit pictures after they are created. You can make screenshots of entire web pages on any site.
Applications allow you to automate the process of creating screenshots, set a timer, edit them and other actions. With the help of Some, you can record a video of what is happening on your phone. Below will be the TOP of such applications.
Interesting! We have already considered some of THESE applications in the material. how to take a screenshot on Android.
High-quality and functional screenshot for Android devices. Has a good editor and creates really high-quality images.
How to take a screenshot of the screen on an Android tablet
You can take a screenshot on an Android tablet, send it to your friend or share it on social networks, just hold down a certain combination of buttons on the device.
We will analyze how to do this for tablets of different models, and consider the best applications from Google Play with advanced functionality for THESE purposes.
The previous article was devoted to how to take a screenshot on the iPad. Today you will learn how to take a screen on a tablet in a few simple ways, and functional applications that will help you work with the finished pictures.
Buttons on the tablet
The easiest and fastest way to take a screenshot of your tablet is to press two keys simultaneously on your device. They may differ depending on the gadget model. Press the buttons together:
- Volume up or down Home
- Volume up or down Power
- Power Home (more commonly used by Samsung and HTC)
- Back Home (more commonly used by Samsung)
After you tap them, hear the sound of the camera shutter. The taken picture immediately goes to the gallery with your photos and other images.
How to take a screenshot on a tablet
By means of the system
But not all of THESE tricks will work / are included in your tablet model, so if something doesn’t work, just try another way.
Three-finger swipe. On many tablet models: Xiaomi, Honor and the second, you can take a screenshot of the screen by swiping down with three fingers from the top of the screen. THOSE. Swipe down with three fingers.
Moving the upper curtain. Move the curtain, there you will see a special icon, by clicking on which a box will be made.
Hold down the power button. hold down the power button, Until an information window appears with options for actions, among them you can find the item with the creation of a screenshot. press.
Swipe with your palm. on some models, especially with old Android firmware, you can create a box by swiping your palm across the display from left to right or vice versa.
3 ways to take a screenshot on a Huawei tablet
There are several options for how to create a photo. Below we will consider the three main methods that are used on devices of this brand. And also four additional ones, if the main ones suit you with something.
If the previous sequence causes difficulties, then you can make a screen on a Huawei tablet in an easier way.
- Press the “Power” button and hold for 2-3 seconds.
- A window will appear where you need to select the “Screenshot” item, after which a click will be heard, as when photographing, and the screen will blink.
- Pictures are stored in the “Gallery”. Open immediately at the top, where notifications are displayed.
There are also other known methods on how to make a screen on Huawei tablets.
- Many models have a Smart Phone function. With its help, the image is fixed by the knuckles. For example, double-click on the display and the image will be saved, or circle the desired fragment, etc.
- In the top control panel, find the “Screenshot” button, as is the case with long shots. You need to press it when you decide on what you want to keep in memory. Click. mailbox can be sent to friends.
- If there is a keyboard that connects to the gadget, then it is even easier to create a photo. Press the “Print Screen” key, where you need to save information using a photo, the display will blink and then you can share it.
- If all the methods DO NOT suit, then there are applications on the Play Market for creating print screens.
How to take a screenshot of the screen on a Huawei tablet
The most convenient way to save the necessary information from the device screen is a snapshot. Often people simply don’t know how to take a screenshot on a Huawei tablet and, in principle, where to find it. After all, it creates a Snapshot display that can be used in the future. For example, save yourself the contact information of the company so as not to search for the site again, or share interesting facts with someone, etc.
This is a typical method for Huawei devices running Android. Used by default.
- Simultaneously press the “Power” and “Volume down” buttons, hold for a couple of seconds.
- There will be a click as when taking a photo and the screen will blink.
- You can find a print screen in the “Gallery” (Pictures Screenshots). Or open it directly from the top notification bar.
This variant also works on Huawei Honor mobile phones.
The print screen on Huawei MediaPad is also created with gestures.
- We go to the section “Management” “Movement”.
- We activate the function.
- Now Applying the selected gesture to get the image. For example, slide your finger from left to right, write the letter S on the display, etc. The display will blink and you will hear a click.
- Photos are kept in the “Gallery”. Open directly at the top of the workspace.
How to make a long box
This option is used when you want to save a snapshot of an entire web page that does NOT fit on the screen. Used in Huawei device models with Android operating system.
- Opening the top control panel.
- Click on “Screenshot”. a window with the items “Send”, “Edit”, “Long screenshot” will appear.
- Select and use your finger to define the area of the picture. Don’t let go of your hand until you hear a click.
- Done. Pictures are stored in the “Gallery” (Pictures Screenshots).
We hope that one of the listed methods worked for you, and perhaps you tried them all and chose the most convenient one for yourself. Glad to help!
How to take a screenshot on Huawei phones
A screenshot is a convenient way to save a photo, text or any important information. On the mobile device Huawei P20 Lite, Huawei Nova 3, Huawei P Smart, Huawei P10, Huawei Y5 and many more, it is easy to take a screenshot. A few simple movements and the picture is sent to the gallery. If you have a question on how to take a screenshot on Huawei, use the instructions.
How to take a screenshot on a Huawei phone?
It is possible to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei in a few simple ways.
- First, simultaneously press the button “inclusion” and “volume down” on Android. Hold your fingers for a few seconds until a notification appears, indicating that the print screen is being saved to the gallery. Now you can find the save to yourself in your phone at any time. Screenshots help you save files and use at any time.
- Secondly, the settings of modern phones have a built-in snapshot function. Find the icon in the control panel and click on the button. The screen will instantly save and hear the characteristic sound of the camera. You can find a photo in the Android gallery. However, the method does not work in all models of Huawei smartphones.
- The third way is to press the screen with three fingers at the same time. The required image is saved, and it is possible to edit it immediately. Click on the pencil icon and go to the edit section. The phone function allows you to cut text, retouch a photo or highlight information. At the same time, both photo options are saved in the device’s memory.
- The next method is to press your knuckles on the screen. Double tap the screen and the selected item will be saved. Useful for photographing parts of a whole. For example, selected text or an address. It should be noted that in improved models the method is more convenient.
- Another option is to download a separate application depending on the type of device. The programs have extensive functionality and allow you to instantly send an image to any user. However, they fill the memory and are not much different from the built-in functions in a smartphone.
How to make a long box on Huawei?
Long Box is a special feature that allows you to take a picture that goes beyond the mobile screen. For example, you need to keep correspondence with a colleague or friend. Using the function, the full text will be photographed. If you are faced with the need to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei, we recommend following the instructions:
- First, select an area for the screenshot. This can be text, photograph or correspondence;
- Next, open a special control panel by moving down the main screen and opening all the functionality of Honor;
- Press your finger on the icon “Screenshot” and choose the function “Long screenshot”;
- Now you need to mark the area of the photo and stop at the end of the image;
- All screenshots are moved to “Gallery” for further work.
Thanks to screenshots, it is easy to convey important information to the second person, does not waste much time on it.
How to save screenshot on Samsung tablet. Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Tab and the like
Do you need to save a screenshot on your Samsung tablet and don’t know how to do it? In this article, you will find several ways to take screenshots on Samsung tablets and smartphones running on the Android operating system.
1) To save Screenshot on Samsung press the button on the tablet at the same time “Home” and the button “enable / disable” for a few seconds. Button “Home” located in the center under the screen.
If everything went well, then you will see a notification on the saving of the picture on the tablet screen and you may hear an audio notification.
The saved screenshots can be found in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
2) If the first method did not help, then we try to chest the screen on the tablet in the second way. To do this, simultaneously press the button “Decrease volume” and the button “enable / disable” and keep the buttons pressed for a few seconds.
If the screenshot is successfully saved on the Samsung tablet, you will see a notification about the taken picture on the screen.
The screenshot taken on the Samsung Galaxy tablet can be seen in the gallery in the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
3) If the above methods did not help to take a screenshot of the screen on a Samsung tablet, then try this option.
Press and hold the button on your Android tablet “Home” and the button “Back to”, both of these buttons are under the screen.
This method is mainly used on Samsung tablets with Android 2.3 version.
The captured screenshot from the tablet screen can be viewed in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in Pictures / Screenshots.