Built-in Screen Recorder
Screen Recorder is a standard application in all modern smartphones. If most users of modern smartphones are familiar with taking screenshots, then questions may arise with the recording. Despite the fact that this is a system option, not everyone is familiar with its use. How to use the function? Use one of the available methods.
Having reviewed the procedure for starting shooting and the nuances of using the option, study the Possible problems. Sometimes users encounter malfunctions.
What to do if screen recording is missing
Has filming suddenly stopped? Check the remaining memory on your phone. Clear cache and free up space.
Setting up built-in screen recording correctly
It is NOT required to configure the presented option. To activate it, you need to click on the corresponding icon or use third-party programs. Explore the available methods for recording sensor interactions below.
Where is screen recording stored on Huawei and Honor
All records made are stored in the gallery. They can also be opened via a PC by connecting a smartphone via USB. Follow the path. My Computer Your smartphone model Internal memory Pictures Screenshots.
If you used the DU Recorder program, then to go to the folder with use the panel on the main screen by clicking on the folder image. When using the file manager, go to the internal memory of the phone, and follow the path. emulated → 0 → recordmaster.
How to improve screen recording quality ?
Sometimes users complain about the poor quality of the film. This setting cannot be changed when using the preset features. To improve the quality, download the DU recorder software. The main advantage of the presented service is not only the ability to shoot, but also to make a deeper setting of the option. In the settings you will find a special section allowing you to choose the quality.
Using “power key and volume”
Keyboard shortcuts are one of the most convenient ways to use built-in smartphone functions. How to Record Honor and Huawei Phone Screen by Button Combination? Hold “Power” and increase the sound. In fact, the instruction is identical to the procedure for creating a screenshot.
What to do if screen recording doesn’t work
If the screencast does not work when using your knuckles, then initially make sure the option is active. You probably did not enable it in the smartphone settings in the Accessibility section.
Also, the reasons are updates with an error or a system failure. As a last resort, you can perform a Hard Reset by resetting your Android to factory settings. But, first of all, try to reboot the system. If a SIMple restart did NOT solve the problem, then reset in the parameters.
How to enable display of touches on
I record the display, it is important to take care of the display of touches with the screen. This will allow you to more clearly demonstrate your own actions with the sensor. For this:
- Go to settings.
- To the section “System” and “About phone”.
- Find the “Build number” tab and click on it several times in a row to start developer mode and you can activate the desired option.
- Enter the options again and enter the “For Developers”.
- Drag the slider to the On position.
- Scroll down and find the “Enter text” section.
- We activate the option “Show clicks”.
About installation and requirements for ShadowPlay
When manually installing the latest drivers from the NVIDIA site, GeForce Experience, and with it ShadowPlay, are automatically installed, unless you specifically disabled this component. In case GeForce Experience is not present on your computer, SIMply download the installer from the NVIDIA website, preferably bundled with the latest drivers for your card. But you can download GeForce Experience separately. https://www.Nvidia.com/ru-ru/geforce/geforce-experience/
Screen recording is currently supported for the following graphics chip (GPU) series:
- GTX 600, GTX 700 (i.e. for example a GTX 660 or 770 will work) and newer.
- GTX 600M (not all), GTX700M, GTX 800M and newer.
There are also requirements for the processor and RAM, but I’m sure if you have one of THESE cards, then your computer is suitable for these requirements (you can see if it is suitable or not in GeForce Experience, go to the settings and scroll through the settings page to the end. there in the “Functions” section, it is indicated which of them are supported by your computer, in this case we need an in-game overlay).
Screen Recording with Nvidia ShadowPlay in GeForce Experience
Previously, the functions of recording the game and desktop in NVIDIA GeForce Experience were moved to a separate item ShadowPlay. In the latest versions of such an item, there is, however, the very possibility of screen recording has been preserved (although in my opinion it has become somewhat less convenient to have), and is now called “In-game overlay”, “In-game overlay” or “Share overlay” (in different places of GeForce Experience and on the function is called differently on the NVIDIA website).
To use it, follow these steps:
- Open Nvidia GeForce Experience (usually just right-click on the Nvidia icon in the notification area and open the Corresponding context menu item, you can also find the program in the Start menu).
- Go to settings (gear icon). If you are asked to Register before implementing GeForce Experience, you will have to do it (it was not necessary before).
- In the settings, enable the “In-game overlay” parameter. it is he who is responsible for the possibilities of broadcasting and recording from the screen, including from the desktop.
After completing these steps, you can immediately record in games (desktop recording is disabled by default, but you can enable it), pressed AltF9 to start recording and then stop, or by calling the game panel, pressed AltZ, but I recommend that you first study the available NVIDIA ShadowPlay settings.
After enabling the “In-game overlay” item, the settings for recording and broadcasting functions will become available.
Among the most interesting and useful ones:
- Keyboard shortcuts (start and stop recording, save the last segment. Display the recording panel, if you need it).
- Privacy. this is where you can enable the ability to record from the desktop.
- HUD location. here you can add an FPS counter and adjust the layout of the elements of the recording screen floor.
- Audio. setting up sound recording from the game, system, microphone.
- Capture. screen recording quality options.
Pressing the AltZ keys at any point in time, even outside of NVIDIA GeForce Experience, will bring up the recording panel, where some other settings are available, such as quality. Sound recording, images from a webcam.
After all the settings are done, SIMply use the hotkeys to start and stop recording from the Windows desktop or from games. By default, they will be saved to the system folder “” (from the desktop. to the Desktop subfolder).
Screen Recording from Games and Desktop with NVIDIA ShadowPlay
But not everyone knows that the NVIDIA GeForce Experience utility, which is installed by default with the drivers of this manufacturer’s card, contains the NVIDIA ShadowPlay function (in-game overlay), designed for recording game in HD, broadcasting games on the Internet, and which is also can be used to record what is happening on your computer desktop in Windows 10, 8.1 and Windows 7.
Not so long ago I wrote two articles on the topic of free programs with which you can record from the screen, I think it is worth writing about this option, moreover, in some parameters ShadowPlay compares favorably with other solutions. At the bottom of this page there is. Filmed with this program, if interested. If you do not have a supported NVIDIA GeForce based card, but are looking for such programs, you can take a look: Free programs for recording game. Free desktop recording software (for lessons and more).
Recording from the desktop and from games in NVIDIA ShadowPlay. instruction
Personally, for a long time I used the NVIDIA utility for recording my own (now I switched to OBS Studio). I noticed that sometimes (both in earlier versions and in newer ones) there are problems during recording, in particular. sound comments in the recording (or recorded with distortions). In this case, disabling the “In-game overlay” function helps, and then re-enabling it.
How to record in any Windows 10 window
Recording what is happening on a computer or laptop screen in a clip has long become commonplace and every day is gaining its relevance for an increasing number of users. Someone records games, someone makes instructions for themselves or for others, and someone else comes up with other ideas that require delight in what is happening on the monitor and then save into a film.
In general, it is NOT a suspension from the goal, the means used for screen recording alone. We will consider 2 options for recording on. Everything that happens on a computer or laptop screen:
- The first option will not require the installation of any programs and will allow you to record. I only use the built-in features of Windows 10
- And in the second case, we will use the installation of a convenient and, importantly, a free program for capturing from the screen.
How to record what is happening on the monitor in Windows 10 without installing third-party programs. Recording from the monitor, without installing additional software, built-in Windows 10 function
The method is interesting primarily because you do not have to search for and install anything, but it is not suitable for all purposes.
The point is that the built-in Windows 10 capture utility. After starting recording, it will only record the game or program in which the recording was started and is NOT able to record just the desktop, Explorer, or other Windows elements.
- Remember that the built-in recorder will only work inside the game or program you need.
In our example, we will be recording to work in Photoshop.
- We launch the browser, or any other program that needs to be recorded on. And we press the Win G key combination (that is, they hold down the “win” key, and, Do not release it, press the “G” key once)
After that, a small window will appear on the screen in which you need to check the box next to the entry “yes, this is a game”
A mini-bar will be displayed on the right side of the screen to indicate the recording process and allow you to instantly turn on / off the microphone or stop recording.
If this mini-bar gets in your way, you can hide it by pressing the arrow button. (In this case, it will be recorded further)
And to return the Windows screen recorder panel, press the Win G key combination again
You can end the recording by pressing the same red button, or SIMply close the game with the program or application in which the recording was conducted.
Written down. It will be automatically saved in the clips folder located at the “C drive” folder. “Users” folder. the “username” folder. Folder “”. “Clips”.
How to enable screen recording in Windows 10
How to record games, instructions, movies, and everything that happens on the Windows 10 screen to a clip.
How to create a clip of everything that happens on a computer or laptop monitor.
The built-in recording function in Windows 10 is great for creatings in games or programs.
However, when you need to record everything that happens on the monitor, desktop, switching between windows and / or running programs, games, and so on, you will need to install additional software.
Best of all, Free Screen Recorder is suitable for screen capture.
Download it HERE.
(If the installation process causes any difficulties, you can refer to the detailed installation instructions for Free screen recorder)
After installation, launch Recorder and see a small window approximately in the middle of the screen
The working window of the program is minimalized in order to cover as little of the screen as possible, so that the user can freely navigate which window or which area he needs to select for recording.
This small panel has six main buttons, each of which speaks about its purpose if you hover over it.
To start recording. Click on one of the three business buttons.
Here we are invited:
- Recording everything that happens on the screen. “recording from the desktop”
- Recording what is happening in a specific window or program. “recording from a window”
- And the ability to record everything that happens in a certain area of the screen, which we will be asked to pre-select. “Recording from the area”
For example, we will select “Record from area” and click the corresponding button on the Free Screen Recorder panel
After that, we press the “Continue” button to use the program for free
And highlighting the area you need to write, held down the left mouse button
After you release the mouse button, the Selected part is fixed as a window for recording. A panel of basic commands will appear under it, to start recording in which you need to click on the button in the form of a red circle.
The frame around the recording area will blink to indicate the start of screen recording.
2 buttons will appear under it. “pause” to stop recording with the possibility of further continuation of the clip, and “stop”. to end the recording.
After clicking the stop button, the screen recording will be minimized, and the main Free Screen Recorder panel will appear in front of us again.
In order to view the recorded, click on the icon in the form of a lattice case
And select the item “open folder”
As a result, the program will open a directory in which all entries made in it are saved.
Free Call Recorder
A SIMple utility allows the subscriber to record conversations. The user only needs to install the Free Call Recorder plugin and start recording. To record you need:
- Run the program using the icon or the “Start” menu.
- Select the appropriate mode. The user can record an audio track, a conversation with all participants in the conversation, or with only one subscriber.
- Specify the folder where the will be saved. To do this, click on the “Output folder” option.
- Call a person via Skype.
- Will start filming. To start, you should call the red circle. After pressing, a stopwatch will start, displaying the length of the.
- At the end of the conversation, they will be named a red square.
You can view the captured conversation in the folder specified by the subscriber before filming. You can open the file using any player.
How to record from Skype
The SIMple interface and functionality of Skype has attracted over 450 million users. Using the application created back in 2003, you can make calls, transfer records, photos, music and various files, share the screen, send messages, etc. But users often ask the question of how to record in Skype?
In this case, the function of recording the conversation, including from the participants’ webcams, is initially built in. Therefore, you do not need to download anything, just perform a SIMple configuration. We have detailed the procedure here (immediately go to the section of the article “Modern Skype”). For now, consider a short version of it:
- Open the settings menu.
- Here you need the “Calls” tab.
- Go to advanced options.
- Activating the NDI function.
- Start a call with a connection with the right interlocutor.
- Click on the icon below and select “Start recording”.
Alas, there is no such possibility in un-updated Skype. So the user will have to download third-party programs to save from the screen. We recommend that you pay attention to them:
- Free Call Recorder.
- Screen Camera.
- Evaer Recorder.
Vodburner is a SIMple utility with many useful tools. The program allows not only to shoot, but also to edit the footage. A person who decides to find out how to record in Skype during a conversation should definitely pay attention to WodBerner.
To use you need:
- Install the utility. It is recommended to download it from the official resource at the link below.
- Will start the recorder.
- Providing rights in the messenger.
- Go to “Options. Recording”. In the settings, you can set auto-start shooting, select a folder to save files, adjust the display of the call window.
- Open Skype, pressed the Go to Skype key located in the recorder itself.
- Save the. Call recording starts automatically after the call starts.
This feature is available only in the new version of the program, but in the old version it is absent. Accordingly, the user has two options to choose from: update or download special software. But let’s talk about everything in order.
Also, the subscriber can use the analogue of WodBerner. the Screen Camera program. A SIMple and straightforward application allows you to record conversations through a webcam and edit the footage.
To record material, you must:
- Download the installer. You can find it on the official website of the program (we left the link under the text).
- Install and open the utility.
- Select the required option. The application prompts the user to withdraw. Open the finished project, view the training material.
- Select an area for shooting. You can capture a certain area of the screen, the entire desktop or a separate window. The settings also set the volume of the audio track.
- Click on the “Record” button. Then start a Skype call.
- After the end of the conversation, you need to be named F10 and select the required action.
If you only need to record a, without editing and additional options, you should use the Evaer Recorder utility. A person only has to adjust the capture area and image quality.
To start recording, select the desired dialogue and click on the red round button. After the end of the shooting, users can select the folder in which to save the file.
How to record from the screen with sound on Huawei smartphones and tablets.
1) The first method allows you to easily and quickly record all activities on the Huawei screen. To start recording from the screen, you must SIMultaneously press and slightly hold the “Volume Up” button and the “Power” button.
2) You can record from the screen by pulling the screen down from the top to open the notification panel, in the list that opens, select and click on this icon.
3) The third method allows you to start capturing a screenshot of your Android Huawei knuckle screen. You need to double-tap the screen with two knuckles as shown in the attached screenshot below, after which the content and all actions with sound will start recording.
You can stop recording by clicking on the “recording icon” located in the upper left corner of the display or by SIMultaneously pressing the “Volume Up” button and the “Power” button or by double-tapping your knuckles on the screen as shown in the picture above.
Who has the function of recording from the screen, try turning it on by opening “Settings” then “Control and Special. Possibilities” further “movement” further in the item “Smart screenshot” turn on and then try to record again from the phone screen.
You can view Saved screenshots in the “gallery” in the “screenshots” or “screen recording” album. If necessary, you can transfer via Bluetooth or the Internet, as well as delete records.
How to Record from iPhone Screen
In order to record from the iPhone screen with iOS 11, you must first bring the control button to the control center shutter. And then you can quickly create from the screen of your Apple smartphone.
How to record your screen:
- Open the iPhone Settings app and go to Control Center.
In this section, you must click on the item “Customize controls”.
Next, find the “Screen Recorder” in the list of items and add it to the control point, click on the plus sign, and then Exit the “Settings” application.
To start recording from the iPhone screen, swipe up from the bottom to open the Control Center shutter.
How do I know if a screen is being recorded? When recording the screen, the status bar of the iPhone turns red. To end the screen recording, click on the status bar → the control center curtain will open → tap on the “Screen recording” button.
Recorded from the iPhone screen is automatically saved in the “Photos” application.
Why is there no sound when recording from the iPhone screen?
By default, the recording is silent. To activate sound and receive with sound, you need to press and hold the “Screen recording” button on the sound recording button in the control center and enable the “Audio microphone” option.
How to turn on sound when recording iPhone screen
If you want to record sounds from your iPhone screen, you must turn it on. Below is a detailed instruction on how to turn on the sound when recording a screen and a detailed how to do it.
- Go to Control Center.
- Press and hold the Screen Recorder icon.
- Control buttons will appear: “Screen Recording”, “Stop Recording” and the icon with a microphone, you need to click on it to activate recording with sound.
How to Record Screen on iPhone
Previously, iPhone screen recording could be done with additional “crutches”, it was necessary to connect to a Mac and use QuickTime to record. If you did not have an Apple computer or laptop, you had to install third-party programs, again on your computer, which did not always make high-quality recordings and were usually paid. In general, sheer inconvenience and a lot of wasted time. With the release of iOS 11, we were able to record the screen of our iPhone without additional devices and programs. If you are wondering how to record screen on iPhone read our step by step guide.
By the way, if you do not have the latest iPhone, then most likely it is not already working so fast, for you an article on how to disable iPhone slowdown!
- How to Record from iPhone Screen
- Why is there no sound when recording from the iPhone screen?
- How to turn on sound when recording iPhone screen
- Screen recording does NOT start. what to do?
- What can be recorded from the iPhone screen?
Screen recording does NOT start. what to do?
In some cases, even after adding the Screen Recording widget button, recording does not take place, although the recording timer may be displayed. You can fix this problem by following these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” application.
- Then go to the “General” settings section.
- Then open the “Restrictions” item where you need to enter a password (if you have already used these settings) or set it.
- Next, in the “Screen Recording” item, drag the slider to the active mode.
Once you’ve removed the restrictions, you can record from iPhone.
What can be recorded from the iPhone screen?
- Game episodes;
Friends, give in the comments some more ideas what can be recorded from the iPhone screen!
Recording from the screen of a gadget with sound became possible not so long ago. In the same 2017, along with the functional update, the developers added a new option, which is now available on Lenovo M6, Pro 6, U20 and Other models.
You can create a record as follows:
- Swipe down by opening the notification shade.
- Click on the arrow in the upper corner.
- Select the icon with the camera “Recording.”.
I called the arrow opposite the function name, it is possible to select the recording resolution (1080p, 720p, 480p).
Next, there will be an automatic transition to the desktop, where an icon with recording settings will appear. If necessary, you can move it anywhere on the screen. And to turn on the sound of the recording, you just need to click on the microphone icon to make it active.
To enable recording, press the “Start” button. When Screen Recorder is running, the icon will remain on the screen all the time, but it will NOT be displayed on the screen itself. As soon as the work is done, the user only needs to press the “Stop” button.
Answers to popular questions. How to Record Screen on Lenovo. 5 Ways
The smartphone screen recording function is gaining momentum every day. It is necessary for completely different categories of users. from a schoolboy-gamer or blogger to the head of a large enterprise. This option allows you to save a record of some fundamental actions performed using a mobile gadget. Our article takes a detailed look at different options on how to record screen on Lenovo. There are several ways, so it will not be difficult to choose the appropriate option.
- How to create screen recording on Lenovo
- With sound
- Without sound
- Third party apps from Google Play
- AZ Screen Recorder
- Game Screen Recorder
- ADV Screen Recorder
- -instruction: How to record from Lenovo smartphone screen
- Answers to popular questions
- What to do if your screen recording is upside down?
- Why is there no sound on the recording?
- Where the created entry is saved?
AZ Screen Recorder
Easy to use and highly functional, the app does NOT leave any questions about how to record your screen. I clicked on the utility icon on the desktop, the side menu automatically opens. The activation button is located just in the center. After clicking on it, a 3-second report starts, after which the recording starts. It will be possible to stop it in the notification curtain, pressed the “Stop” icon. Additionally, the developers have provided the “Pause” button, which allows you to take a break in. And then continue recording it.
The program also makes it possible to make a screen, turn on or off the sound on. Draw while recording, etc.
What to do if your screen recording is upside down?
The screen may have automatically flipped while recording, causing a crash. To fix the problem, turn off auto-rotate and write again.
To record the screen without sound, the owner of the smartphone does not need to do any serious steps. The creation scheme in this case is identical to that described above. The only difference is mute the microphone. to do this, you need to click on the icon with its image on the Screen Recorder icon. When the microphone is crossed out, absolutely no sound will be heard on the recording.
The function of recording from the screen without sound is useful in cases where the user needs to record better voice acting through computer programs.
Third party apps from Google Play
Game Screen Recorder
This screen recorder is designed specifically for working with games, but if necessary, the user can perform Screen Recorder Other actions on the smartphone. After opening the application, the first step is to GRANT it the requested permissions. Next you need:
- Choose a suitable option for recording and click the “Start” button.
- Name the “REC” button on the side of the screen to turn on.
- Click on “Stop” at the end of the recording.
The process of creating a screenshot using this utility is SIMilar to working in AZ Screen Recorder. When you open the program, a menu pops up. the start recording button is at the top. After clicking on it, you will need to give permission and re-name it by the start key.
You can stop recording by clicking on the orange icon in the corner of the screen. It also provides the “Stop” and “Pause” functions.
Another recording app. Which functions stably. You can also download it for free, and then purchase the PRO version if you want to Get an extended arsenal of possibilities. The program allows you to record in high quality, and then send it to the “cloud” or social network.
The developers claim that their creation perfectly copes with recording gameplay, as well as creating a kind of tutorial. when the user talks about the capabilities of the operating system or some utility. Also, the application allows you to keep a memory of communication with other people via Skype. Of course, there is the possibility of recording from a microphone, without which it is difficult to imagine a normal recording of a conversation.
The most interesting feature of this program is the presets. You can adjust the picture quality as you wish and save your choice as a separate option. This way you can create many presets, which allows you to avoid wasting time in the future choosing the resolution, bit rate and other parameters.
- One hour recording. You can download the program for free. Doesn’t require root access. There is a possibility of using a microphone. SIMple and intuitive interface. The ability to save parameters as presets. Countdown timer and other useful features.
- Many of the above features are only available in the PRO version. Performance Issues on Some Devices.
Best Screen Recorders for Android
Many people know the fact that the Android operating system is able to create screenshots. But in some cases, this function is not enough. It so happens that you want to create a complete recording. In order to then share it with your friends. But delight is already a non-trivial task that only third-party utilities can handle. Today’s collection will talk about how to record from the Android screen.
AZ Screen Recorder
The developers of this utility try to immediately mention that their creation functions without root. in Google Play this fact is even displayed in the name of the program. But what can the application do? After all, it could not do without restrictions, since they are imposed by the operating system itself.
In fact, the program allows you to record from the screen on most smartphones, regardless of the version of Android installed. You can start the shooting process literally in one tap, if you have placed the Appropriate widget on your desktop. At the same time, not only the sound of the system can be recorded, but also the data coming from the microphone. This is very useful in cases where you need to record a lesson on mobile operating systems. And the utilities can also pause recording. a rare competitor can boast of this.
Download AZ Screen Recorder is completely free. But if you are generous with a certain amount, you will get additional functionality. For example, the developers will provide you with a GIF converter, a trimmer, and the ability to draw on screen.
- Free distribution. Doesn’t require root rights. Lack of advertising. There is a time limit. A handy widget that allows you to start recording with one touch. The ability to pause recording. Choice of resolution and bit rate. The ability to record sound from a microphone. Even richer functionality in the paid version.
- The microphone may be muted during Skype recording. Problems with taking screenshots are possible.
One of the most SIMple programs designed to take pictures from the screen of a smartphone or tablet. It has a very SIMplified interface. The user needs to open the application and then press the “Start” button. Recording will start after 5 seconds. During this time, you can minimize the program. To end shooting, you just need to press the “Stop” button, which is located in the notification panel.
In fact, this utility is rich in all kinds of settings. But you can find many of them only in the paid version, which cannot but disappoint. However, it costs only 50 rubles. if you really want to get quality. You can definitely be generous with such an insignificant amount.
Screenrecorder allows you to accompany the recording with sound recorded from the microphone. And the functionality of the PRO version is slightly more advanced. It also boasts the absence of ads, which can be annoying in the free junk ScreenRecorder. It should be noted that the application works stably without root only on Android 5.0 and newer versions of the operating system. On older versions of the operating system, root access is still required. But this applies to almost all utilities reviewed today.