How to record a screencast on iOS devices
In order to record a video from the screen of your iPhone, you need to do the following. First, you need to go to “Settings” and open the “Control Panel”, then click “Configure Controls”. This menu will open:
Next, you should pay attention to the item “Screen Recording” and press the “” sign to the left of it.
In order to drag the shortcut of an activated function to the main screen, press the Home button and drag the bottom of the screen. A button for creating a screencast will appear in the Control Center, after which it can be placed on the main display. The “Screen Recorder” button looks traditional: a dot in a red circle.
Pressing this button will start recording silently by default, but if you press and hold the button, a menu like this will appear:
In it, you can enable sound recording from the microphone of your smartphone. You can stop recording by pressing the function button again.
How to record video from smartphone screen: Android and iOS
Do you want to record the passage of a stage in a mobile game or webinar on your phone screen? We will tell you how to do it the easiest way.
To share the image on the smartphone screen, just take a screenshot. Sharing a video is a little more difficult. you need to record a screencast. But nothing supernatural: on the iPhone, this can be done using standard OS tools, Android gadgets allow you to use third-party software. We tell you how to act correctly on each of the platforms.
An application from the creators of InShot, perhaps the most convenient video editor for Android. Allows you to shoot screencasts and screenshots in HD format, record video calls and watched streams. Nicely free: does not put any watermarks on the video, does not limit the recording time, does not require root.
Video can be exported with customizable parameters. from 240p to Full HD at 1080p, 60fps and 12Mbps. During the recording process, there is a pause, the ability to rotate the screen, a countdown timer. And the captured screencasts can be shared directly from the application on YouTube or Instagram.
Perhaps DU Recorder. the most adequate program for recording video from the screen. It has many advantages: here and completely free functions, and the absence of advertising, and video recording with high quality. The interface is localized into more than 20 languages - Russian is attached, of course.
So what can a program do? First, of course, she can record screencasts, and in various formats, different resolutions, bit rates. The program also supports HD video. The pause and resume function can be very useful. When using the program, you can choose where to save to the card or internal memory.
In addition, using the program, you can broadcast a video to YouTube, or Twitch, edit it, take screenshots and much more.
AZ Screen Recorder
And the third practically free program is AZ Screen Recorder. Does not require root, with minimal advertising and no restrictions on the duration of the shooting. It pauses and starts with one tap, can record various formats, including Full HD and QHD. You can also choose any of a variety of bitrates, resolutions, frame rates, force the program to count down, etc. The resulting video can be saved on an SD card or in internal memory, as it is more convenient for the user. The application, however, has various paid features: for example, creating GIFs, drawing on the screen, and there is a button for managing records without logging into the application. These cute additions cost about 100 rubles.
There is actually a screen recorder, but you cannot use it
So, when you launch the game on your One UI smartphone, there is a neat little Game Tools icon in the navigation bar that, among other things, allows you to record your gameplay along with the internal sounds, which is pretty cool.
However, there is no way to use this screen recorder in any other application or as a standalone application, and it pretty much sucks. Fortunately, there is a way.
Use Screen Recorder outside of games in one interface
If you’re worried about not being able to use the built-in screen recorder in places other than gaming, don’t worry. I have a solution. Here’s how you can use your screen recorder in other apps:
Note: I tested this on Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10. but i’m sure this will work on any One UI enabled phone.
- Open Game Launcher on your smartphone, and click on the three-dot menu.
- Now just launch the Beebom app (from the Game Launcher or even from the app list) and you will see the “Game Tools” icon in the navigation bar.
- Click on this icon and then click on “Record“.
The entire screen will be recorded. However, please note that you may have to manually enable the system audio recording features, and perhaps even change the resolution. Here’s how you can do it:
- In the menu that appears, click the “Settings” icon, and then click “Record”.
- Now change “Sound Source” to “Game” instead of microphone, and also, set the resolution to your preferred value.
That’s it, you can now use the record button in any app added to Game Launcher and you will be able to record the screen along with the internal sound on your phone.
However, there is one caveat. Since the recorder is only available for apps added to Game Launcher, as soon as you exit the app, the recording stops automatically. It will be saved, so don’t worry about it.
With One UI, Samsung has taken some really big (and really good) steps towards making its Android shell much better than it has been in the past, and while One UI provides many amazing features, there is one feature that worries me, and that is the fact that you cannot record your phone screen as easily as you might expect.
Use One UI Screen Recorder
So far, this is the only way to figure out how to use the built-in screen recorder in regular applications.
I even tried to use Nova Launcher but it didn’t work for me.
I will definitely try to find the best way to do this, and if you know of any way to use the built-in screen recorder in applications other than games, let me know in the comments below.
The first way
This method is suitable for models without a mechanical Home button (bottom center).
To take a screenshot, simultaneously press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons for one or two seconds.
On the Galaxy Note 10/10, press the same buttons at the same time, but only briefly.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy
Screenshot Galaxy S20 using buttons
Samsung supports the traditional Android method of taking a screenshot using button presses:
- Make sure the content you want to capture is on the screen.
- Press the volume down button and standby button on the right side at the same time.
- The screen will be captured, blinked and saved in the “Screenshots” album / folder in the gallery.
Please note that this is different from the Galaxy S7 and previous devices, which used a combination of a standby button and a home button.
Galaxy S20 screenshot using smart selection
This third method is not a complete screenshot, but it is a very useful way of capturing the information shown on the display using a feature called smart selection. If you’ve used Note in the past, some of these may sound familiar to you.
Smart select. this is an edge panel, you can swipe to it from the edge screen.
- Go to Settings Display Screen Edge Side Panels. Through this menu, you can turn on, firstly, the edge of the screen itself, as well as the smart panel for selecting the edge.
- Go to the page you want to take a photo from.
- Swipe your finger along the edge of the panel until you reach smart selection.
- Select the shape or type of selection you want to make. rectangle, circle, pinned to screen, or best of all, create a gif.
- You will be returned to the grab page with a selection box. Resize or position the frame and click Finish. If you’re creating a GIF, hit Record, and when you’re done, stop.
- You will then be shown what you took off, with the ability to draw, share, save and, in the case of text, retrieve that text so you can paste it elsewhere.
- If you pin a selection, the grabbed selection will hover over everything until you close it. This is really useful for information you want to refer to, such as an address or a reference number.
How to take screenshot on Galaxy S20, S20. S20 Ultra and Z Flip?
On Galaxy S20, S20. S20 Ultra and Z Flip have several ways to take screenshots. One of them. it is a palm movement. Activate it by going to Settings and enabling Palm Swipe to Grip in Advanced Features. Drag the edge of your hand horizontally from right to left or left to right and from edge to edge. Make sure your hand is in contact with the screen. Or take a screenshot in a more traditional way. simultaneously pressing two buttons, the power key and the volume down key.
After the screenshot is taken, you will get a preview and several options for additional actions at the bottom of the screen, such as drawing on an image, cropping an image, or submitting from a menu. Another option presented in the menu. it is a scroll capture, a feature that allows you to take scrolling screenshots of long articles or images. To use scroll capture, you first need to enable smart capture in advanced settings. Then you can simply click Capture Scroll from the options that appear at the bottom of the screen after capturing the screenshot. Continue clicking the Capture Scroll button to continue capturing long content. Galaxy Note9 and Galaxy Note8 offer a different way to access scroll capture. Take out the S Pen to activate Air Command, select Screen Recording, then Scroll Capture. Capture long text or images by scrolling, then add annotations with the S Pen.
There is Smart select to select specific shapes. On Galaxy Note10, Note10. S10e, S10, S10. S9, S9. Note9, S8, and S8 enable this feature by going to Settings Display Edge Screen Edge Panels. You can now select a rectangle or oval for screenshots of these shapes. Animation allows you to select a portion of a video to create an animated GIF. On the Galaxy Note8, take out the S Pen to activate Air Command and click Smart Select from the menu. Use the S Pen to select any shape you want or select a video section to get animated GIFs.
Use shortcut for Android screenshot
Taking screenshots using only your device is very easy these days.
Press and hold the Power Volume Down buttons at the same time. and you will see a short animation on the screen followed by a confirmation in the notification bar that the action was successful.
If you know how to time it correctly, press the power button too early and you will lock the screen of your device. But press the volume button too early and you will end up changing the volume.
Samsung Galaxy M21 Screen Recording|How to record screen in Samsung phones
Android Pie added a shortcut to take a screenshot in the power menu if that’s more convenient for you.
Screenshot Galaxy S20 using smart capture / screenshot toolbar
The next thing to know about taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20 (and older models). it’s a smart grip. now called the Screenshot Toolbar. will do a lot more for you. It’s something pretty unique to Samsung and lets you instantly do something with your screenshot instead of opening it in the gallery app.
- Make sure Smart Capture is enabled in Advanced Capture & Screen Recording settings (it will be enabled by default)
- When you take a screenshot (using buttons or swiping with your palm, below), you get additional options at the bottom of the page in the form of a banner (as shown above). You can draw, crop, or share, but the most useful is the scroll capturing, indicated by arrows pointing down.
- Capture scrolling by touch to include parts of the display that you can see, for example, on a long web page. this is really useful.
How to save screenshot on Samsung tablet. Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Tab and the like
Need to save a screenshot on your Samsung tablet and don’t know how to do it? In this article you will find several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung tablets and smartphones running on the Android operating system.
1) To save a Screenshot on Samsung, press the “Home” button and the “Power / Lock” button on the tablet at the same time for a few seconds. The Home button is centered below the screen.
If everything went well, you will see a notification on the saving of the picture on the tablet screen and you may hear a sound notification.
The saved screenshot can be found in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
2) If the first method did not help, then we try to screen the screen on the tablet in the second way. To do this, you must simultaneously press the “Volume Down” button and the “Power / Lock” button and keep the buttons pressed for a few seconds.
If you successfully save the screenshot on your Samsung tablet, you will see a notification about the captured picture on the screen.
The screenshot taken on a Samsung Galaxy tablet can be seen in the gallery in the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
3) If the above methods did not help to take a screenshot of the screen on a Samsung tablet, then try this option.
Press and hold the Home button and the Back button on your Android tablet, both of which are below the screen.
This method is mainly used on Samsung tablets with Android 2.3 version.
The captured screenshot from the tablet screen can be viewed in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in Pictures / Screenshots.
SETUP REPAIR AND USE Samsung TECHNOLOGY
Samsung is one of the leaders in the sale of household appliances and mobile devices in Russia. In the last year alone, more than 1,000,000 units of various products from the Korean giant have been sold. Our site will help users in choosing, using and setting up Samsung equipment.
Samsung’s Built In Screen Recorder Trick
Choose your Samsung device following our tips and tests
Communicate, ask questions, get high-quality tech. support from site experts
How to Record Screen on Samsung Galaxy. Step by Step Guide
Greetings, dear friends. In today’s article, I want to teach you how to record video from the screen of your Samsung Galaxy. This is not difficult. Let’s take a look at popular options using apps: Mobizen and Samsung Game Tools.
How to record screen video on Samsung Galaxy using Mobizen step by step guide
In order to record a video from the Samsung Galaxy screen using the Mobizen application, follow the instructions below:
How to Record Screen Video Using Samsung Game Tools. Step by Step Guide
And so now let’s take a look at a more popular way to record screen on Galaxy smartphones using the Samsung Game Tools. And so for this:
- Open Samsung Game Tools. To do this, go to the “Settings” of your smartphone. “Additional functions”. “Game Launcher”. “Enable”
- Go to App Drawer. Look for an icon with three colored circles and an X inside.
- Run the installed on your device and located in the Game Launcher
- Swipe up on the screen. This gesture opens the Game Launcher settings menu
- Click the game tools icon. The game tools icon has an icon with a sign and four dots that resemble the D-pad and buttons on a game controller. This is the first tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Record. It is a tab that has an icon that resembles a video camera. It’s in the lower right corner of the Game Tools window. Your game will start recording.
Play your game. Game Tools records the screen until you stop recording. For this:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen. This displays a stop button at the bottom of the screen. If you are playing in widescreen mode, swipe down on the right side of the screen
- Click the Stop icon. The Stop icon has a circle with a square inside. This stops recording your video. The Stop icon is in the lower left corner of the screen.
- To view a video, open the Gallery, tap the folder with the name of the game, then tap the video. You can also watch videos in the Video Launcher app by tapping the profile icon at the top and then tapping Recorded Videos.