ways to record video from iPhone and iPad screen
If you need to record a video from the screen of your iOS device, there are several ways to do this. And one of them, recording video from the iPhone and iPad screen (including with sound) on the device itself (without the need to use third-party programs) appeared quite recently: in iOS 11 there was a built-in function for this. However, in earlier versions, recording is also possible.
This manual describes in detail how to record video from the iPhone (iPad) screen in three different ways: using the built-in recording function, as well as from a Mac computer and from a PC or laptop with Windows (i.e. the device is connected to a computer and already on it records what is happening on the screen).
Screen video recording using iOS
Starting with iOS 11, a built-in function for recording screen video appeared on the iPhone and iPad, however, a novice owner of an Apple device may not even notice it.
To enable the function, use the following steps (remember, you must have iOS version 11 or higher).
- Go to Settings and open the “Control Center”.
- Click “Customize Controls”.
- Pay attention to the list ” controls”, there you will see the item “Screen recording”. Click the plus sign to the left of it.
- Exit the settings (press the “Home” button) and drag the bottom of the screen: in the control center you will see a new button for screen recording.
By default, pressing the screen recording button starts recording the screen of the device without sound. However, if you use a strong press (or long press on iPhone and iPad without Force Touch support), a menu will open as in the screenshot, in which you can enable sound recording from the device’s microphone.
After the end of the recording (performed by pressing the record button again), the video file is saved in.mp4 format, 50 frames per second and stereo sound (at least on my iPhone this is the case).
Below is a video instruction on using the function, if something remains incomprehensible after reading this method.
For some reason, the video recorded in the settings was out of sync with the sound (accelerated), so I had to slow it down. I assume that these are some features of the codec that could not be successfully digested in my video editor.
How to Record iPhone and iPad Screen Video on Windows 10, 8 and Windows 7
Note: to use the method, both the iPhone (iPad) and the computer must be connected to the same network, it does not matter via Wi-Fi or using a wired connection.
If necessary, you can record video from the screen of your iOS device from a Windows computer or laptop, but this will require third-party software that allows you to receive broadcast via AirPlay.
I recommend using the free program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver, which can be downloaded from the official website http://eu.lonelyscreen.com/download.html (after installing the program, you will see a request to allow it to access public and private networks, you should allow it).
- Launch LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver.
- On your iPhone or iPad connected to the same network as the computer, go to the control point (swipe from bottom to top) and click “Screen Repeat”.
- The list will show the available devices that can broadcast the image via AirPlay, select LonelyScreen.
- The iOS screen will be displayed on the computer in the program window.
After that, you can record video with the built-in Windows 10 screen recording tools (by default, you can call the recording panel with the WinG keyboard shortcut) or using third-party programs (see Best programs for recording video from a computer or laptop screen).
Screen Recorder in QuickTime on MacOS
If you own a Mac computer, you can use the built-in QuickTime Player to record video from your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your phone or tablet with a cable to your MacBook or iMac, if necessary, allow access to the device (answer the request “Trust this computer?”).
- Launch QuickTime Player on your Mac (you can use Spotlight search for this), and then, from the program menu, choose File. New Video.
- By default, webcam recording will open, but you can switch the recording to the mobile device screen by clicking on the small arrow next to the record button and selecting your device. There you can also select the sound source (microphone on iPhone or Mac).
- Click the record button to start recording your screen. To stop, press the “Stop” button.
When you finish recording your screen, choose File> Save from the QuickTime Player main menu. By the way, in QuickTime Player you can also record Mac screen, for more details: Record Mac OS screen video in QuickTime Player.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
How many minutes can you record? Recorded the screen for 1 hour 50 minutes, and the recording did not come.
I don’t know for sure, but Google suggests that someone wrote down for two hours, i.e. most likely rests on the availability of free space on the device (sort of like 1 GB for 4-6 minutes, depending on the resolution)
Hello! I am making a screen recording with sound. Everything is preserved. Then I want to send via WhatsApp, telegram or email. it is sent without sound. Tell me, what is this problem and how to solve it? Thank you!
Identical problem. It would be interesting to understand why this is happening.
Thanks a lot! I used to look and did not understand how people do this, but now I understood Thank you!
Very cool site, helped me figure out everything that interested me, explained everything verbatim, thanks!)
Dear admin, thanks for the useful info! Tell me which iPhone model is the article talking about? I would like to know which iPhone writes stereo sound
Hello. I tested it all on an old iPhone 6 Plus. There were definitely two audio tracks, but now I can’t say for sure whether they are different or not (in my opinion, yes).
Can Track iPhone Screen Recording If I Record?
Hello. Didn’t quite understand your question.
Good day. As soon as I turn on Sound Recording, the sound in the video is muffled (very much to barely audible). During playback, noise and sounds from the outside are heard, and the sound from the video is almost inaudible. What could be the problem?
Hello. Do you want to record a video with sound that is playing on your phone right now? He can’t do that. And when you turn on the sound recording, he writes from the microphone and mutes the playback sound, and what appears on the recording is what “got” into the microphone. In general, it’s not easier to download a finished video somewhere without recording from the screen?
Hello. On this program from the iPhone The maximum video recording time is 2 minutes. Why is that? I would like to record a video up to 20 minutes long.
Perhaps these methods and computer recording will work?. https://remontka.pro/mirror-iPhone-screen-pc-mac/
Thank you very much, otherwise you will look at these paid applications, plus everything with their cosmic-ebical prices. Thank you for such people
Cool, thanks for the tips, in general I really like your portal, everything you need and to the point.
IPhone Screen Recording. Basic Methods and Third-Party Programs
How to Record iPhone Screen Video with Sound? This question is very often interested in the newly-minted owners of brand new iPhone 5s 6 7 8 X. In today’s article I will tell you about various ways to record video from the iPhone screen with and without sound using standard programs and third-party applications.
Reflector app to record video from iPhone and Mac screen
You can also record video from the iPhone screen using third-party applications. One of them is Reflector. Immediately, we note that this utility is available on the two most popular desktop platforms. Windows and OS X. and has a free version with some restrictions.
Simply put, Reflector emits an AirPlay receiver. And thanks to the Video Replay function, users can display everything that happens on the iPhone on the computer screen. Also the app has a recording function.
Separately, it should be noted that Reflector does not have its own main window. After launch, users can make some settings related to the quality of the resulting image, if necessary, set a password when connecting, etc.
Vidyo. an application for capturing video from the iPhone screen
With the Vidyo app, you can record MOV videos from your iPhone and iPad at up to 30 frames per second. The utility supports work in any application and allows you to simultaneously record sound from a microphone.
The main difference between Vidyo and its counterparts is that the program works on devices without jailbreak. According to the developer, during recording, it has almost no effect on the performance of the gadget.
In addition to recording from the iPhone and iPad screens, the application allows post-processing of the material. The user can add his own soundtrack, import audio recordings or videos from the library, record his own Комментарии и мнения владельцев from the microphone. Unique trimming function allows you to accurately adjust the soundtrack.
Vidyo app. for recording for
For the ability to record screencasts on the iPhone and iPad, you will have to pay 300 rubles. The developer appreciated such money an application compatible with any devices on iOS 9.
The best programs for capturing video from the screen iPhone
In the process of working with phones of the iPhone brand, it becomes necessary to record what is happening on the screen. This could be home screen actions, letplays, app settings, or an important broadcast. This requires specialized software that you simply cannot find. Now I am going to tell you about the best iPhone screen capture apps.
How to save Animoji?
- Find animoji in your posts
- Tap on animoji and swipe up until a selection of options appears (copy, save or forward).
How to make emoji on iPhone 10?
- Open the Messages app and tap. to write a message.
- Click on.
- Select Animoji.
- Look at iPhone or iPad with your face in a frame.
- Click to start recording.
- To preview Animoji, click in the upper left corner.
- Click on
How to make emojis on the keyboard on iPhone?
How to enable the emoji keyboard in iOS 7 [tutorial]
- Open iOS settings and go to the main section.
- Scroll down to the Keyboard section.
- Go to the Keyboards submenu.
- Click New Keyboards.
- Find Emoji in the list.
How to add Memoji to stickers?
To start using stickers, you need to create a Memoji character. To create a Memoji, open any chat in the Messages app or create a new one. In the panel above the keyboard, select the Animoji app. Swipe left and tap New Memoji.
How to customize emoticons on iPhone x?
- Open the Messages app and tap the Create Message button. to write a message.
- Click the Animoji button. then swipe right and tap the New Memoji button.
- Customize the settings for your Memoji (skin color, hairstyle, eye color, etc.).
- Click Finish.
How to Record iPhone or iPad Screen Videos from Websites and Social Media
Sometimes you may need to record part of a video or a whole video from streaming services or social networks. To do this, you do not need to download special programs, because an iPhone or iPad will come to your aid.
- Unlock your iPhone
- Open a website or social network that interests you
- Find the video or page you want to record
- Get ready to record: turn on video, close all third-party tabs
- Quickly go to the Control Center by swiping down in the right corner
- Activate screen recording by clicking on the corresponding icon
- Remember! The video starts recording after a three-second wait.
- Wait until the video you want plays, and then stop the recording by going to the Control Center or by clicking on the red beacon
- The video should be saved in your photos
This method is useful because it helps save time and bypass some paid services. But we urge you to respect the copyright rule.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
We will tell you how to record video from the screen of your iPad or iPhone in simple (and not so) ways, so that you are always armed and know how to catch a “bug” or a favorite moment from the video.
Your iPhone and iPad can do much more than you think. Fun features, highlights, and more. Today we will analyze how to create a video recording from the screen of your iPad or iPhone. This will be useful if you “caught” some strange glitch and want to show it in the service center or send it to support, and also if you want to share some important information with your friends, but one screenshot is not enough. It will also be interesting for gamers who love mobile games and wish to blog on YouTube.
If you need professional help with any iPhone system / technical issues, you can contact the iLab Service Center.
How to Record Your iPhone Screen in iOS 13
With the arrival of new versions of iOS on iPhone and iPadOS for the iPad, recording video from the screen has become much easier, because now you only need to do a few manipulations to use it. If you still have not updated the version of the operating system to the latest supported version for some reason, then we strongly advise you to do this, because otherwise you will not succeed.
To start recording video from the screen of your iPhone or iPad, you also need to make sure that this function is in the Control Center and you can use it.
To do this, you need to do the following:
Unlock your device 2. Go to the system application “Settings” 3. Scroll down click on the tab “Control Center” 4. Then go to the tab “Controls settings” 5. At the top you will see a list of functions that your smartphone supports 6. If there there is no “Screen Recorder” function, then you need to go down the list and find it 7. When the loss is found, click next to the function, then it will appear at the top, and you can continue to follow the instructions to record a video.
- Unlock your smartphone
- Open the Control Center panel by swiping down in the upper right corner of the screen or using the “Home” button
- Find an icon with a dot inside a circle
- Click this icon
- After three seconds of countdown, the screen recording from your device will start
- When screen recording is activated, you will see a red bar or small red ball on the screen
- When you finish recording the screen, you need to click on the same red bar or bring up the Control Center with a swipe down
- The video should be saved to your Gallery. You can go and edit it or view.
Attention! In some cases (applications), this method only records the screen itself, not what you say or how your smartphone sounds.
Record iPhone or iPad screen using apps
You can also use apps from the Apple Store that offer screen recording. But they can take up space or be inconvenient to use.
Here are some of the best apps and links in the Apple Store to download them:
Screen Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
DU Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
Display Screen Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
Mostly. these applications are very easy to manage and do not require a lot of memory. Therefore, if none of the above methods suits you. use applications.
How to Record Screen Videos on iOS 10 or Earlier
With these versions, everything is bad, but there is still a way out. And it is about using QuickTime on your Mac to record screen from iPhone or iPad.
To do this, you will have to suffer a little:
- First of all you need to open QuickTime on your Mac
- Right click on the application icon or use the menu to select “New Video Recorder”
- Connect your iPhone or tablet to PC
- Attention! Remember to confirm pairing on your device.
- In QuickTime, click the arrow to the right of the record button to open the settings menu
- Select your smartphone or tablet in the settings
- A picture from the screen of your device should appear on the screen
- Now you can record the screen of your smartphone or tablet via Mac
We hope that our instruction helped you cope with the problem of recording video from the screen.
- The first step is to connect your iOS 11 and below to your computer using a gadget and, if necessary, allow access to the device;
- Run the application on your computer, select “File” from the menu and then “New video”;
- Recording will start with the front camera by default, so you need to switch recording to the iOS screen. To do this, click on the small arrow next to the record button. In addition, the program allows you to change the sound source, which is supported even by iPhones of versions 6s, x, 6, 7;
- To start recording, click on the record button;
- The captured screen recording is saved in the “File” program, then “Save”
What to do to record video from the iPhone and iPad screen on iOS 8, 9 and 10 without using a computer
With the AirShou app, you can record video from your smartphone screen without using stationary equipment. Because the specified software is not included in the range of the App Store, you need to download it from third-party sources.
IPhone and iPad Screen Recorder with Windows 7, 8, and 10
To use this method, it is necessary that the iPhone or iPad and the computer are connected to the same network, be it either Wi-Fi or a cable. The free program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver, which can be found on the official website, will be very convenient.
To record using this program, you must:
- On your gadget, which is connected to the same network as the PC, log into the control center and select “Screen Repeat”;
- A list of available devices will appear, in which you need to select the item “LonelyScreen”;
- After clicking on the computer screen, the screen of your iOS will be displayed.
- Now you can record a video using Win10 tools: if you use the standard method, call the recording panel using the WinG keyboard shortcut.
How to record video from iPhone or iPad screen on iOS 11 and above without using a computer
A quick guide to enable iPhone 11 and iPad screen recording
- Now you should close the item “Night-time” and return to the “Control Center”. It’s very simple to do this, you need to swipe up on the screen, where a button for recording a video will appear. By long pressing this button, you can call up a menu that will allow you to control the recording (pause the recording, turn on the microphone);
- From this menu, click Start Recording to start shooting. While recording is in progress, you can freely use the gadget. Shooting will be indicated by a red bar displayed at the top of the screen;
- To stop recording, tap on the red bar and select “Stop”;
- After recording, the video will be saved in the gallery.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
Sometimes there is a need to record video from a smartphone screen. Due to the peculiarity of Apple technology, many owners of gadgets such as iPhone and iPad face some difficulties in performing this task. IOS models up to version 11 required additional software or a PC connection to record video from the screen. In this article, we will look at the main existing methods of recording video from the iPhone screen.
AirShou installation instructions for recording video from the screen of apple gadgets
To record videos with AirShou, visit sites such as emu4ios.net or iEmulators.net. To install it on iPhone and iPad, select the “Install” button and confirm the download when the pop-up window appears.
When the application is installed, go to the “Settings” menu, select “General”, then “Profiles”. In the menu that appears, you need to find and click on “Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech”.
For the full operation of the application, click on the “Trust Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech” button and confirm the action.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video with AirShou App
To start recording. on your iPhone or iPad, run the application.
At the first start, you need to give consent to the application to use the camera. Click “Agree”, after which the main menu opens, where we select “Record”.
Further, it is proposed to name the future video and select the desired resolution and screen orientation.
In order to record a video, in the “Available AirPlay devices” menu, select “AirPlay Video Replay” and then “AirShou” with your specified iOS device.
To end video recording using the app, click on the Stop button.
You can watch the recorded video by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of the application.
How to Record Screen Video of Old iPhone
Owners of older phones, starting with the iPhone 3GS, will have to download a special utility before making a video of the screen on the iPhone. Among the most popular programs are Display Recorder, iREC, and RecordMyScreen. over, if the first two are suitable for officially supported versions of iOS, the latter is intended for jailbreaks.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
The owner of any mobile gadget, including Apple, may need to record a video from the smartphone screen. that is, make a screencast. How it works on iPhones, we will tell you in our article.
There are several different ways to record iPhone screen video, starting with the very first models released back in 2009. If you have a more recent smartphone, it’s even easier to do this, even without installing additional software. the built-in features of iOS 11, 12 or 13 are enough.
HOW TO MAKE ANIMOJI VIDEOS, MY AIRPODS, IPHONE TIPS AND MORE!
To work with the application, you just need to download Display Recorder, install it on your iPhone and follow these steps:
- Run the utility and click on the record button. After that, a red bar will appear at the top.
- Go to the main screen or to the program in which the actions will be recorded.
- To stop recording video, return to the application and click on the stop button.
Among the features of the program is support for operating systems starting with iOS 6.1. Other advantages include automatic encoding of clips in the H264 MP4 format, the ability to select the screen orientation and recording quality. The created video is automatically exported to the smartphone library.
Another way how to record screen video on iPhone is to use the iREC app. All you need to do is:
- Download and install the program.
- Launch and specify the name of the future video.
- Click on the start recording button and perform all the actions for which you need to make a screencast.
- Stop recording by choosing to save it to your phone.
The disadvantage of the program is the need to pay 2.99 to the developers. But among the pluses there is support for platforms, starting with iOS 7, on which even such old models as iPhone 4 work. In addition, the application supports iPads and iPods, and can not only shoot a video with sound, but also record conversations on a mobile connection, Skype or any messenger.
For Windows computers
The owner of a Windows PC can take a screenshot of a video from an iPhone by installing third-party software that receives broadcast via AirPlay, a protocol for wirelessly transferring video to other devices. To do this, you can use, for example, the LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver utility, which works with modern versions of Windows (starting from the 7th version). The advantages of this program are free distribution and small size.
To capture video from a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Run the program on the computer.
- On an iPhone connected to the same network, go to Control Center and select Screen Repeat.
- Find the LonelyScreen utility in the list of available devices and applications and select it for video transmission. After that, everything that is done on the iPhone will be displayed on the PC screen.
In order to record videos in Windows 10, the easiest way is to use the built-in options by simultaneously pressing the WinG keys to launch the game bar. A PC user with version 7 or 8 of the operating system will have to install third-party video capture software such as NVIDIA ShadowPlay or Open Broadcaster Software.
Options for new smartphones
When using more modern versions of phones, you can do without installing third-party software. Owners of models with iOS 11 and higher, which can run iPhones from iPhones from 5s, just need to use the built-in functions. To capture video, perform the following actions:
- Opens control settings.
- In the ” controls” list, select the screen recording item by pressing the plus sign.
- Exit the settings and start recording from the “Control Center” of the phone.
- Perform all actions that need to be recorded and turn off the built-in utility by pressing the same button again.
A quick click on the start recording icon allows you to turn on saving the screencast without sound. Pressing hard on the screen will open a menu where you can turn on the microphone. Clips are saved in MP4 format with high frame rate (up to 50 fps and above).
The Record My Screen program allows you to record videos not only on old phones, starting with the iPhone 3GS, but also on gadgets with an unofficial version of the platform. jilbreak. Therefore, phone owners who have installed firmware not supported by Apple can also record videos. over, unlike iREC, the program is completely free of charge available on Github.
Before recording a video from the iPhone screen, the program should be downloaded, installed and launched. Sound can be recorded both from the application for which the screencast is being made and from the built-in microphone. The data is saved as an MP4 file at 30 frames per second and can be immediately uploaded to both the photo and video gallery and cloud storage.
Among the advantages of the program is support for iOS 6.1, thanks to which it will run even on old iPhones, not to mention modern models. Due to hardware acceleration, video recording does not slow down the phone. an important feature for owners of old gadgets. Before capturing a video from the screen on the iPhone, the user can manually select the display orientation and the quality of the video.
How to Transfer Videos to iPhone and iPad from Computer
One of the possible tasks of the owner of an iPhone or iPad is to transfer to him a video downloaded on a computer or laptop for later viewing on the road, waiting or somewhere else. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to do this simply by copying video files “like on a USB flash drive” in the case of iOS. However, there are plenty of ways to copy a movie.
In this guide for beginners. about two ways to transfer video files from a Windows computer to an iPhone and iPad from a computer: the official (and its limitation) and my preferred method without iTunes (including via Wi-Fi), as well as briefly about other possible options. Note: the same methods can be used on macOS computers (but sometimes it is more convenient to use Airdrop for them).
Using VLC to Rip Movies to iPad and iPhone over Cable and Wi-Fi
The main advantage of this and other such applications is smooth playback of almost all popular video formats, including mkv, mp4 with codecs other than H.264 and others.
After installing the application, there are two ways to copy video files to the device: using iTunes (but without format restrictions) or via Wi-Fi in the local network (i.e., both the computer and phone or tablet must be connected to the same router to transfer ).
Copy Video to VLC with iTunes
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your device in the list, and then in the “Settings” section, select “Applications”.
- Scroll down the program page and select VLC.
- Drag the video files to VLC Documents or click Add Files, select the files you want and wait for them to be copied to the device.
After finishing copying, you will be able to view the downloaded movies or other videos in the VLC player on your phone or tablet.
Copy Videos from Computer to iPhone and iPad to iTunes
Apple has provided only one option for copying media files, including videos from a Windows or MacOS computer to iPhones and iPads. using iTunes (hereinafter I will assume that iTunes is already installed on your computer).
The main limitation of this method is that it only supports the.mov.m4v and.mp4 formats. over, for the latter case, the format is not always supported (it depends on the codecs used, the most popular is H.264, it is supported).
To copy videos using iTunes, just follow these simple steps:
- Connect the device, if iTunes does not start automatically, start the program.
- Select your iPhone or iPad in the device list.
- In the “On my device” section, select “Movies” and simply drag the desired video files from the folder on your computer to the list of movies on your device (you can also choose from the “File” menu. “Add file to library”.
- In case the format is not supported, you will see the message “Some of these files were not copied because they cannot be played on this iPad (iPhone).
- After adding files to the list, click the Synchronize button below. After synchronization is complete, you can disconnect the device.
After you finish copying videos to your device, you can watch them in the Video application on it.
Transfer Videos to iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi in VLC
Note: for the method to work, both the computer and the iOS device must be connected to the same network.
- Launch the VLC app, open the menu and enable “Access via WI-FI”.
- An address will appear next to the switch, which must be entered in any browser on the computer.
- Having opened this address, you will see a page on which you can simply drag and drop files, or click on the “Plus” button and specify the required video files.
- Wait for the download to finish (in some browsers, the progress bar and percentages are not displayed, but the download is in progress).
Once completed, the video can be viewed in VLC on the device.
Note: I noticed that sometimes after downloading VLC does not display the downloaded video files in the playlist (although it takes up space on the device). Empirically determined that this happens with long file names in Russian with punctuation marks. I did not reveal clear patterns, but renaming the file to something “simpler” helps to solve the problem.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Hello. Should I change the file extension? Copied?
If the codec is supported. Those. what matters is that “inside” the file and this is checked when copying: ie, for example, one.mp4 can be copied, and the other cannot.
Forget iTunes. iTools is the solution to all problems. Do not consider it an advertisement, I use it myself and recommend it to all Apple water users.
Hello! My way is using nPlayer. It seems to be paid, but it plays all video files. And I never upload them to the iPad, there are many network protocols available in the Network tab: I use SMB / CIFS, but there are also Webdav, FTP, DLNA, several cloud services. In general, there is a lot of things there, control is very convenient, there is post-processing (if, for example, the video is too dark, this is easy to fix), the choice of audio tracks, subtitles, adjusting the sound and brightness by swiping across the screen on the right and left, respectively, etc. There were problems with dts codec in mkv, but I did not have to face them (I had to pay extra). For some reason, there are few reviews on this player in the network. Good luck everyone!
Hello. Sometimes you still need to download: for example, when there is a long flight in an airplane (I just wrote an article after this).
Thank you. you helped a lot! I have been familiar with VLC for a long time and I like this method better) Tell me, please, if a movie was transferred (synchronized) via iTunes (without VLC) and is displayed in the device’s library, does it mean it is in the iPad’s memory? If so, how to remove it from there or how to find it on iPad?
How to RECORD with MEMOJI ♀️
Hello. Yes, it is in the iPad’s memory, but it is deleted, if I’m not mistaken (I can’t check now, but I don’t remember exactly right away), right in the media library itself.
Thank you so much! They helped a lot! The best way to download!
I wanted to upload several videos in this way:
In the “On my device” section, select “Movies” and simply drag the desired video files from the folder on your computer to the list of movies on your device (you can also choose from the “File” menu. “Add file to library”.
nothing loads! And the films are also not transferred, something you do not finish.
Maybe it’s an unsupported format? Then use the VLC method. it plays and transfers everything.
The best way to transfer ANY (.) Files to your tablet is to throw Apple in the trash and switch to Android. We pull out the memory card from Samsung, insert it into the computer and rewrite everything that is needed))
You are GODS) Thanks for the article. I used Itools before. rushed to throw films on the road But it does not work This way you really saved me! Happy New Year, All the best; )
Thank you for the article! everything worked out the first time! the only thing that is bad! so if a bunch of small files they do not play one by one!
Lord is there really no normal way
Every time I am convinced of the crookedness of the iPad, I did not buy it
How to use Memoji on iPhone
Fun animated memoji have long been used to create clips on YouTube and Tik Tok. They are especially popular in karaoke applications where teenagers perform different dances with pictures instead of faces.
Memoji instead of a face on the screen
The new kind of emoji in the iPhone is able to emulate us through mobile phones. They appeared as an add-on for iMessage and are able to copy the behavior of the smartphone owner. Whatever grimace you create, Memoji will repeat it from the screen.
- You need to open messages on your Apple smartphone;
- Then, under the block for entering a message, find the icon with a monkey and click on it;
Select the monkey icon in iPhone messages
Choose a suitable character from the list provided. It can be a funny female or male face. Or a cool animal;
Choose the right character from Memoji
Now, in order to record a message from the memoji and send it, click the red button below the smiley;
How to Record and Send Memoji on iPhone or iPad
Press the red button at the bottom near Memoji’s face
When such a message arrives on the phone to the person to whom you sent it, he will see a funny Memoji. The face will speak with your voice and repeat exactly all your emotions that you reproduced during the recording.
What to do if there is no Animoji on my device
A new kind of Animoji emoticons appeared in iOS 11 and 12, respectively. If an update to this version is available on your device, be sure to start the download. Upgrade to this version is supported by almost all Apple devices (smartphones and tablets).
Also check if your smartphone has enough memory before updating. It usually requires about 4 gigabytes. IPhone can only be updated over an Internet connection via Wi-Fi.
Charge your smartphone before updating
How to make emoji on iPhone your face
Memoji in iPhone is popular with both kids and adults. Since they appeared, users have conducted various experiments with them. The standard set contains a large number of ready-made animated emoticons. These are also new faces with different accessories and jewelry. And even animals with aliens. The editor of emoticons is of interest to us. It is he who allows you to make cool emoji on the iPhone as your own face.
Using the Facetime emoji on your face
One of the most used Memoji-related features is their activation in Facetime. When talking via Facetime, you can activate Memoji, which will be in the place of your face right during the conversation.
This Focus is unlikely to please your boss. But with friends, it will be great fun. You can choose any character from the list that is in the iPhone. Including even those emoticons that you created yourself.
- To implement this feature, enable the Facetime program;
- When you get through to the interlocutor, immediately press the button with the snowflake. Or in other words. the effects button;
- Find and tap on the Memoji you want to use;
- It will immediately appear in place of your face. You can understand this by the reaction of the interlocutor;
Memoji in Facetime
If you want to change Emoji, click on the cross and choose another one from the list;
Click on the cross to change the Memoji
You can use Memoji with camera effects. To do this, go to the filters menu and select the one you like. And it activates immediately.
Select a filter for Memoji
To remove the emoticon from your face on the screen, you must close the panel with emoticons. Or interrupt the video call by closing Facetime.
The best way to make your own face out of emoji on iPhone
Most iPhone owners are already thinking about how to make Memoji, which would be a copy of yourself. Or very similar not to the person to whom you want to send it. That would be a really good idea. So, for example, you can congratulate the birthday. Or prank friends
So let’s get down to creating a fun emoticon that looks like a real person:
- Open messages on iPhone again;
- Select the icon with the Memoji section on the panel;
- You need to scroll to the side of the list that appeared at the bottom of the screen to find the plus button and press it;
Click on the plus button in the Memoji section
In a new window, the Memoji editor and a blank will appear on which so far there is nothing: no hair, no eyelashes;
New Memoji in iPhone
Choose a hairstyle for Memoji on iPhone
Next, click the name of the next parameter under the Emoji face. If you are a friend chose the wrong color or shape, you can change it at any time;
Select the nose and lips for the new Memoji
If some parameter does not match your face (for example, a beard for girls), you can skip it and choose the next one;
Inappropriate parameters can be skipped
Choose glasses and other accessories if you wear them often. These details will help others recognize you in the animated emoji;
Choose glasses and other accessories
When your face is ready, click on the “Done” button at the top.
Click on the “Finish” button
Our Emoji is created. You have just made an animated smiley on iPhone in the form of your face. It can now be found in the general Memoji list on your mobile device. You already know how to send it to your friends. Therefore, start right away to create a new video with a funny emoji.
How to add emoji to pop-ups
Memoji and Animoji can be used as stickers and stickers. That is, like static emoticons. They are added to the message in this form simply: click on them and drag them to the message window. They can also be used to complement other features of your iPhone. For example, as a splash screen for a popup.
- Go to the messages section and click on the button for creating a new message. Or open an old correspondence;
- Create a text message, then click on the up arrow and hold it;
- Click on the gray dot to see how it will look;
Add Effects to a Message on iPhone
You can also create full-screen effects from Memoji. To do this, at the stage of adding, when choosing an emoticon, click on the “Screen” button. To find full screen effects, swipe left.
Effects in iOS message
Select the appropriate option and click on it. Next send a message.
How to install emoji (Emoji) emoticons on the iPhone keyboard
After reading this article to the end, you will learn how to install, use and recognize the meaning of Emoji emoticons. After all, many iPhone and iPad owners still do not know that the on-screen keyboard of these devices allows you to enter emoticons and various icons.
To do this, you DO NOT NEED to install any additional applications from the AppStore. All you need is to select an additional keyboard layout in the phone / tablet settings, which is called Emoji (Emoji).
To install Emoji emoticons on iPhone, follow these steps:
STEP 1. Go to Settings General.
STEP 2. Selecting the Keyboard item.
STEP 3. Choosing Int. keyboards.
STEP 4. Click New Keyboards
STEP 5. Select from the list and click on Emoji.
STEP 6. The new layout has appeared in the list of keyboards.
STEP 7. Now, if necessary, enter emoticons, etc. click on the small globe at the bottom of the screen with the keyboard. Emoji is around here somewhere
STEP 8. In addition to emoticons, here is full of all kinds of animals By the way, if you are not sure about the relevance of the use of this or that Emoji symbol, be sure to read the article “How to find out the meanings of all EMOJI symbols”.
STEP 10. Please note that each category consists of several pages. We move along them with swipes to the right / left. Enjoy.
New emoji from iPhone to Android: how to install
It is believed that emoji in Android, although they are similar in many respects to emoji in the iPhone, but they are more static and therefore inferior to the latter in terms of communication.
In other words, if you love and know how to communicate with emoticons, then it will be more convenient and easier to do this with iOS emoji. Another thing is that it is hardly worth changing Android on the iPhone just for the sake of this. So, you need to figure out how to install emoji from iPhone on Android so that it will be faster, without unnecessary fuss and for free.
It seems like nothing complicated, on the Internet in a couple of minutes you can google a bunch of relatively simple ways. However, as we very quickly found out, most of them are non-working (applications often only translate emoji without preserving functionality).
And they managed to find nothing at all, of which. one way is quite simple, another is also simple, but not suitable for all Android smartphones, and one is also universal, but more troublesome, since it provides for root rights. We will now talk about these three methods. So,…
how to install emoji from iPhone to Android
# 2. install emoji from iPhone to Android without root
This method, as we said, works, but not on all smartphones. But guaranteed to fit HTC, Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi models (we haven’t tested other brands yet). In general, we do the following:
- go to the “Settings” of the smartphone and allow the installation of applications from unknown sources;
- if you have an “old” Android (up to version 6.0.), then download and install the Emoji Font 3 program (link to the APK file), if you use a smartphone with Android 6.0 and newer, then install Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 5 ( link to Google Play);
- after the installation is complete, go to “Settings” again, tap “Screen” and then “Fonts”;
- download and set the official Gboard as the default keyboard (link);
- testing (open “Messages”, press the button with a smiley face, select the appropriate one, insert, etc.).
# 1. install emoji from iPhone to Android without root
- download and install the iPhone iOS Emoji for KeyboardEmoticons mobile application on the smartphone (link to the APK file);
- then download and install the Kika Keyboard application (link to Google Play), it is also free;
- after that, go to the “Settings” of the smartphone and set the Kika Keyboard as the main keyboard;
- testing (open “Messages”, press the button with a smiley face, select the appropriate one, insert, etc.).
# 3. how to root emoji from iPhone to Android
This method is, for obvious reasons, more complicated, but purely technically more competent than both previous ones. Therefore, if you have already solved the root issue for your smartphone, and also know how to work with Magisk, then it is better to use this method. In general, the procedure for installing additional software is standard: