The phone does not see the SIM card
It is likely that your SIM card is simply faulty. You know how to insert a SIM card into “Samsung”, and you couldn’t be wrong, so why doesn’t the gadget accept the attachment? There may be several reasons:
- expired shelf life;
- poor pruning;
- spoiled slot;
- mechanical damage;
- damaged contacts;
- software failure;
- card holder contamination.
Incorrectly cut sim card
You are not dealing with an ordinary piece of plastic, but with a complex microcircuit. The slightest mistake will cause the SIM card to stop functioning. If the cropping is done incorrectly, contact your mobile operator. The service point will replace your device, keeping your tariff plan and current balance. Examine the markings for accurate orientation.
How to insert a SIM card into a specific Samsung model
There are several varieties of Sims, the instructions for inserting them will vary. Nowadays, phone models with two trays are gaining popularity. both slots will be of the same type. Let’s list the types of SIM cards:
- full-size (vintage for push-button gadgets);
- mini (for devices produced in the tenth years);
- micro (2003 product focused on LTE and 3G technologies);
- nano (tiny premium SIM card with missing plastic edges).
Galaxy developers decided to use nano technology. At the same time, we were pleased with two slots and a microSD memory card. All cards are invested in the same way, but the localization of the trays is the result of design thinking. If you did not find a sticker with step-by-step instructions, proceed according to our guide. Now you will learn how to insert a SIM card into “Samsung”, even if you use A7 and A5. Our recommendations will be useful for all users of the zone.ru. The steps are:
- Disable smartphone (or tablet).
- Find the tray cover at the end.
- Look for a small dot. a key hole.
- Arm yourself with a needle and push it into the hole.
- Open and carefully remove the tray.
If you acted correctly, this is what will open to the eye.
It should be borne in mind that there are several types of trays in mobile devices. The most common solutions are for one or two SIM cards. And there are also hybrid solutions and coupled with a memory card. The Galaxy A6, for example, has two nano slots and a microSD drive. Since the sim cards have a bevel, it will be difficult to install them incorrectly. The same applies to tablets of the Tab S series, which are actively sold in the post-Soviet space. Act carefully. and you will achieve success.
How to find out your phone model
The model is designated with a special number containing information about the series, characteristics and functionality. The easiest way is to look in “Settings” and find the “About device” section there. If you have a removable cover, look for the desired data on the surface of the battery. The IMEI along with the serial number will also be found there. If you type # on the keyboard, you can get into the online databases where the required information is stored.
In order to correctly insert the SIM-card into “Samsung”, you should understand your model in advance. And here a simple Antutu application comes to the rescue. If that doesn’t work (which is unlikely), try combinations # or #. Not only the model of the gadget will be displayed, but also the software you are using.
How to insert a SIM card into a Samsung Galaxy. step by step guide
Inserting a SIM card into a Samsung is much more difficult than untrained owners of other smartphones think. To perform this operation correctly is a whole art. And most of all the SIM adventure you try to put in the progressive Galaxy’s tray. Let’s make a reservation right away. the instruction is universal. What we’ll cover now will work on both the A10 and A50. Go.
The most common problem is related to guessing the “key”. Popular popular tools are paper clips, pins, needles. The more ideal you choose the pin diameter, the better. The second nuance is trimming the SIM card. Many Samsung owners cut the edges with scissors. in this case, you need to act precisely. The third problem is that the smartphone refuses to see the SIM card at all. Let’s see what we can do.
To avoid a problem, handle trays and card modules with care. Do not let dirt get inside the phone, carefully cut the edges. If something cannot be done, contact the master. The gadget will still be useful to you, do not break it.
How to find out your tablet model
Let’s go back to the preparatory stage and try to figure out where to climb in order to get information about your device. Suppose the cover of the device cannot be removed. you will not be able to read the information on the battery. Catch a universal algorithm for all Androids:
- Open “Settings” (gear icon).
- Go to the section “About the tablet” (sometimes. “About the device”).
- Scroll down.
- Find the “Model number” option.
Go to Google and type in the received number. It turns out that you are dealing with a Galaxy Note 3 smartphone that supports LTE technology. This is the simplest example. Everything works the same with tablets.
Incorrectly cut sim card
Some “craftsmen” themselves try to cut the card modules, adjusting them to the nano standard. We do not recommend doing this kind of thing. The slightest violation of the dimensional grid will lead to damage to your property.
How to insert a SIM card into a specific tablet model
There are several types of card modules. this should be taken into account when installing into individual Samsung models. The number of devices with standard connectors is rapidly decreasing. Most modern slots are designed for microSIM. This family also includes “Samsung”. Galaxy Tab, for example. Some of the tablets of this brand are designed for the nano format. Here’s what to do before going to a cellular salon:
- clarify the model of your device;
- collect information about the technical parameters of the tablet;
- determine the location of the Tab 2 slot (or another representative of the line);
- understand whether you have a tablet computer or a phablet;
- choose the optimal type of card module.
Having coped with these tasks and connected to the required operator, take your Tab in hand. Now you will find out the whole truth about how to insert a SIM card into a Samsung Galaxy Tab without breaking anything. The algorithm is as follows:
- Turn off the gadget, turn it upside down and place it on a smooth surface. If you are afraid of scratching the display, place a piece of cloth.
- Find the connector (localized in the end part) and slide the protective flap. It’s easy. pry off the lid with your fingernail. There are options with a key. then you have to use a needle or paperclip. The scenario will change. a sharp object must be inserted into a special hole and slightly pressed (the tray will go out by itself).
- If you cannot reach the tray with your fingers, use the needle as a tweezer. Proceed with extreme caution.
- If you did everything correctly, you should see the holder. its shape repeats the configuration of the sim card. It is difficult to mix up the sides of the plastic module due to the special bevel. If installed incorrectly, the card simply will not fit into the tray. Some tray models are equipped with prompts to reduce the chance of error.
- Insert the filled tray into the dedicated slot. A light pressure is enough, do not put extra effort.
- Activate the tablet and check the fact of recognition.
If the device does not see the SIM card, it will have to be changed. There are several reasons for the problem, which we will discuss a little later. You already know how to insert a SIM-card into “Samsung”. this is a major breakthrough. You will figure out the rest of the nuances later (if they arise).
The phone does not see the SIM card
Have you inserted a module, turned on the gadget, but it does not want to perceive the card? There are many reasons for the problem. Let’s consider the most common:
- SIM card blocking (usually happens after six months of inactivity);
- software failure;
- damage to contacts;
- natural wear and tear;
- lack of network connection;
- plug dirty.
How to insert a SIM card into a Samsung tablet
How to insert a SIM-card into “Samsung“. this question is tormented by many owners of tablets of this brand. If you have performed a similar operation with Galaxy smartphones, then you know about the need to use a key. Without this tool, pulling out the tray is problematic. What should owners of Tab 3 and similar devices do with a brand new SIM card? Let’s start with the good news. you don’t need a key for a tablet. Read our instructions. everything is there.
Often, problems arise in the event of incorrect cutting or installation of the card module. You are dealing with a fragile mechanism, and you should not make excessive efforts here. Re-remove the tray to make sure it is seated correctly. it should slide out easily.
We have figured out how to insert a SIM card into a Samsung Galaxy Tab, but remember that the clips are fragile. Sometimes the card falls inward. you have to carefully pick it up with tweezers. If the task seems impossible, go to the service center.
How to insert a SIM card into a Samsung Galaxy phone?
If you have purchased a Samsung smartphone and do not know how to insert a SIM card into it, do not worry, we have prepared a simple instruction for you. For example, we will use the Samusng Galaxy S7, but this option is also suitable for other models.
Find a SIM card tray on one of the edges (you can have any edge). Here he is in our photo (on the right):
And on the left is an additional microphone. Do not try to open the tray with a key while pushing into the microphone hole!
Now take the key from the kit. If there is no key, use a paperclip.
Insert the key into the hole in the tray, like this:
And gently press until the tray appears.
Next, carefully pry it on and pull it out of the slot. In this case, the slot is designed for two SIM cards, or one SIM card and a memory card.
Some models have a different tray: separate slots for two SIM cards, a memory card, or only two SIM cards without support for a memory card. In fact, this does not play any role, the SIM card is inserted in the same way. A SIM card of the NanoSIM format is used. Insert it into the slot.
Now unlock the screen and, if necessary, enter the PIN code of the SIM card. The smartphone will find the network automatically.
The second SIM card, respectively, is inserted into another slot of the tray, if necessary.
Friends! If our site helped you or you just liked it, you can help us develop and move on. To do this, you can:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our group.
Using a sewing machine needle
The sewing needle has a similar structure to the special keys. As a result, it is universal for removing the SIM card tray on any mobile device. In addition, a sewing needle is present in almost every house or apartment where there is a woman.!
- Take a thin needle, insert it into the hole that is located in the area of the SIM card tray, and then simply push in order to eject the tray.
What are the types of slots for a SIM card
In the process of development, telephones received different technical solutions for the design of the case. The SIM card slot has also undergone changes. In the early 2000s, a mini-SIM was used. She needed a fairly large tray. It was located, as a rule, under the battery.
This caused certain inconveniences when installing and removing the card. To get to the slot, you first had to turn off the smartphone, remove the back cover and remove the battery. The process of replacing the SIM card thus took some time.
Later, when the format of SIM-cards changed, models appeared in which the slots for them were removed from under the battery and it became unnecessary to remove it when replacing the SIM card.
When the Nano format replaced Micro-SIM, smartphones appeared with two slots for different types of SIM cards: one for Micro-SIM, the second for Nano. In recent years, mobile devices have been released with two slots for nano format.
Today there are several types of SIM card slots:
- separate trays that can be accessed by removing the rear cover;
- slide-out slots for two SIM cards or one SIM card and a memory card;
- slide-out slots combined for 2 SIM-cards and a memory card.
For the sake of economy, manufacturers often put combined slots in a smartphone, into which you can install either two SIM cards or one SIM card and a memory card. Better to find a smartphone with a slot that has three trays. Then you can use two SIM cards and a memory card.
Using two SIM and USIM cards
Installing two SIM or USIM cards allows you to use two phone numbers or service provider with one device.
Installing a SIM card in a Samsung Galaxy smartphone
You can install two SIM or USIM cards to use two phone numbers or service providers on one device. In some places, the data transfer rate may be slower if two SIM cards are installed in the device instead of one.
Use only a card of the correct format.
Don’t lose or let others use your SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for damage or inconvenience caused by loss or theft of the card.
Insert the ejection pin into the hole in the slot to slide it out. Make sure the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged. 2. Carefully pull the slot out of the slot. 3. Place the SIM or USIM card in the tray with the gold-colored contacts facing down. 4. Gently press down on the SIM or USIM card to lock it into the slot. If the SIM card is not seated properly, it may fall out of the slot. 5. Insert the slot back into the appropriate slot. If a wet slot is inserted into the device, it may damage the device. Make sure the slot is dry. Fully insert the slot into the connector to avoid liquid entering the device.
How to insert a SIM card into a Samsung Galaxy phone?
Setting up your preferred SIM or USIM card
When two cards are activated, you can assign voice calls, messaging and data services to specific cards.
Launch the Settings app, tap Connections → SIM manager, and then set your preferred card options in the Priority SIM menu.
How to correctly insert a SIM card into a Samsung phone without external slots:
- To get to the place where the card is installed, you need to remove the back cover of the smartphone. To make it easier for users to do this, a gap of about 1 cm is made at the point where the case touches the edge of the lid (usually on the left).Find this gap, insert a hard flat object into it and gently squeeze the lid.
- Further actions depend on whether access to the slots is blocked by the battery or not. Blocked. take out the battery, no. don’t touch.
- We push the chip into the slot. How (which side) to insert a SIM card into Samsung is drawn next to the slot or directly on it.
- If the battery was removed, we return it to its place. Fastening back the back cover of the device.
Please note: among the smartphones of this brand there were models with a back cover that was sliding according to the “slider” principle. That is, to insert a SIM card into a Samsung Galaxy, you do not need to unfasten the cover, but slide it along the body of the device. In particular, such a system was used on the S8600 Wave 3.
How to Insert SIM Card into Samsung: A Comprehensive Guide
This operator has a huge number of models for every taste, wallet and with different technical characteristics. You will learn how to insert a SIM card into Samsung in two different ways: under the back cover and into the side slot with a pull-out tray. We will also tell you why the smartphone may not see the card and how to solve this problem.
How to fix the situation
Below we provide a description of the possible actions. We always start with what is easiest to do:
- Reboot Samsung. Software glitches are usually “treated” in this way.
- If there are several slots on the device, we move the card to another and turn it on. When the problem is observed in only one slot, it clearly has some kind of mechanical damage. The problem is fixed only in a specialized service.
- We carry out a visual inspection of the SIM card and if everything is fine, we check its performance by inserting it into another smartphone. Doesn’t work. nothing can be done, you need to go to the communication salon and write an application for re-release.
Also, a problem may arise if, before inserting a SIM card into a Samsung Galaxy, it was cut from mini to nano. some of the old cards have a chip with a hidden part, which is damaged when cutting.
How to insert a SIM card into Samsung
Why Samsung does not see the SIM card
Conventionally, the nature of the reasons for which a problem may arise can be defined as follows:
How to Insert Sim Card and SD Card in Samsung Galaxy J3 2016
- Hardware. We are talking about mechanical problems. damage and contamination of the SIM card chip or the slot into which it is inserted.
- Software. These are failures due to incorrect installation of updates, due to serious overloads of the processor and RAM, due to application conflicts, etc.
How to Insert SIM Card into Samsung Galaxy Tab “Tablets :: Gadget Hacks
It is very easy to add a SIM card to Samsung Galaxy Tab! If you have this new Android tablet and want to learn how to install a SIM card, this video will clearly show you how. Simply remove the slot cover, insert the SIM card making sure it is secure and snug, and then close the cover. This is it!
How to set up for Samsung to offer a choice from which SIM card to call or so that all calls go from the desired SIM card
Don’t know how to set up on Samsung so that the phone offers a choice from which SIM card to call? On this page you will find instructions on how to make the phone offer a choice from SIM-1 or SIM-2 for outgoing calls, as well as configure so that all calls go only from the desired SIM card.
1) The first way is how to configure Samsung to offer a choice of which SIM card to call from :. Open the “Settings” on the phone or tablet. In the settings, we find the item “SIM-card manager. Next, in the menu that opens, we find the” Voice call “and in the window that opens, select” Always ask. “Now, when you want to call, the phone will offer from which SIM card to make a call with SIM-1 or SIM-2. Also, if desired, in the Samsung settings, you can select the desired SIM card from the two with which all calls will automatically go.
2) The second way is how to configure the choice of SIM card for calls on a Samsung phone. Suitable for Samsung Android 10, 9 smartphones:
The article was posted on February 14, 2017. Edited 06.04.
How to insert SIM card into Samsung Galaxy a51
If you do not insert a SIM card into your Samsung a51, it means a lot to lose. However, not even much, but most of its capabilities.
Without calls and mobile Internet, there is little sense from it. Therefore, you need to put the SIM card first.
It is inserted into a specially provided slot, only the “Korean” hid it as if on purpose.
With a cursory examination, and even if the vision is not one hundred percent, this tiny slot can be overlooked. Therefore, I will show you how to insert a SIM card.
We insert the SIM card into the Samsung a51 phone
From the very beginning, I will note how many SIM cards are in Samsung a51. You can insert two SIM cards at once, although the times when 2 were in demand have already passed, but sometimes you may still need it now.
The second is which SIM card Samsung a51. You will need a micro. You won’t be able to insert a large or mini one (soon the phones will switch to an even smaller one, to nano).
Now that you have everything ready, find a special key in the package. You could not buy Used (there are no used ones yet).
Therefore, you must have it. If you lost nothing terrible, take a paper clip or a needle, only if you take a needle break off the tip otherwise damage the slot.
Now on the left side, if you look in profile somewhere below 2-3 cm, if you count from above, find a small hole, insert the key and press lightly.
The mute slot will jump out. Pull it out and find a place with a cut corner to properly insert the SIM card. Insert and shove the slot back.
Now go to the settings to evaluate your work. see if the SIM card is active and whether you need to reinstall.
In the settings, select “SIM card manager”. If it is active you will see it. If not, there will be an inscription no SIM card.
That, in fact, is all that I wanted to share. If something is not clear below I put a video where you can really watch everything. Have a good day.
Installing a SIM card
The first thing to do is to find on the device case the cover of a special tray located on one of the side faces.
As a rule, it is placed on the left and equipped with a special hole for the “key”. Some smartphones have two trays at once, but most mobile devices have one at a time.
Even a simple needle or paper clip can act as a “key” (which comes with a smartphone), because all you need is to insert it into the hole in the tray and easily push it inside. This will allow you to open the tray, which you then need to gently pull out with your fingers.
- for one SIM card;
- for two SIM cards;
- one hybrid tray (in which you can install two SIM cards or one SIM card together with a memory card);
- two trays (one for SIM cards, and the other for a memory card);
- two trays (one for a SIM card, and the other for a SIM card and memory card).
For example, the Samsung Galaxy A6 smartphone has two trays, where one holds a nanoSIM SIM card, and the second holds another SIM card and a microSD memory card.
You need to try very hard to install the SIM cards incorrectly, since they have a special bevel (“key”, “guide”) at one of the corners and somehow other than correct, they do not allow the SIM card to enter the slot. The same goes for the memory card.
After the SIM cards are installed in the slots, carefully insert the tray (or trays) into place and press them against the body until they are completely closed.
If everything is done according to the instructions, the signal levels of mobile networks will be displayed in the status bar, and information about the memory card connection will appear in the notification panel.
How to put a SIM card in Samsung
If earlier, in order to install a SIM card in a smartphone, it was necessary to remove the back cover and remove the battery, now everything is a little different. phones are becoming thinner, and manufacturers are trying to make their cases (conditionally) not collapsible. How to insert a SIM card into Samsung and start using your mobile device fully?
At the moment, in almost all modern smartphones, the installation of SIM cards and memory cards is very similar to each other.
What to do if Samsung does not see the SIM card?
Sometimes there are situations when Samsung does not see the SIM card. In this case, the problem may lie in the improper installation of the SIM card (for example, when cutting it yourself), a problem with the SIM card itself (the microprocessor is out of order, mechanical damage), the SIM card does not comply with the standards of the networks supported by the smartphone, or the SIM card has expired.
In some cases, this can be observed on old SIM cards when operators move from 3G networks to 4G coverage.
Inserting SIM and SD Card in Galaxy S8 / S8
In any of the options, the most correct solution would be to replace the SIM card with a new one at the center for working with clients of your mobile operator.