For iPhone 6/6 Plus, 6s / 6s Plus, 7/7 Plus, 8/8 plus
Making a screenshot of the screen on the iPhone in 2 ways
Taking a screenshot on iPhone is easy. The smartphone itself already has this option, and the screen photo can be taken in 2 ways: by pressing the buttons and using the additional menu (the menu itself will not be visible in the finished screenshot).
Screenshots on the iPhone can be taken for almost any task: viewing SMS messages, on the main screen with application icons, and even during photo / video shooting.
For iPhone X
As a confirmation, the screen will blink 1 time, and in addition you will hear a characteristic sound. All screenshots are saved to the folder with your photos.
Now let’s look at the second way to take a screenshot.
Screenshot by pressing 2 buttons
You just need to press the lock key and “HOME” at the same time:
Screenshot via OSD
To display the menu, follow the steps:
7 Now we go to the place that needs to be filmed (for me, for example, it will be just the main screen with icons), then click on the menu icon, after which an additional menu will open.
For ready-made screenshots, you can make a beautiful frame in the shape of an iPhone. For this there is a free application called “Screenshot. Frame Maker”.
Making a frame for a screenshot in the “Screenshot. Frame Maker” program
After installing the program itself, we do the following steps:
3 A folder with your photos will open, where a ready-made screenshot should be located. We select it.
6 Now we choose what needs to be done with the finished screen. I chose “Save to photo folder”.
Never took a screenshot on an iPhone. Now I will know how to do it. It turns out. it’s not that difficult. I usually take screenshots on my computer. For this I have a special program.
Everything is so simple, but I was tormented)), before that I only had smartphones. Setting up with the help of hints is nothing complicated.
I take a screenshot of the video on iPhone 6. In addition to the lower and upper bands with the movie player, I have an entire black screen. What to do?
I just did a YouTube video screen and from the built-in camera. everything is fine. Also iPhone 6. Standard player?
Anything can become the object of our close attention, while there is perhaps the only way to take a screenshot on an “apple” smartphone.
Like other modern mobile platforms, iOS does not require additional software to be installed.
This feature is already built into the operating system. In addition to smartphones, it also works on Apple players and tablets (except for the Classic and Nano series players). The instruction is suitable for any generation of iOS mobile devices.
- Let’s start by choosing the moment we want to capture (it could be anything).
- The screenshot is taken from the entire screen, and not from a specific area (although later we can edit it and crop the unnecessary).
- After we have decided what we want to photograph, we place the smartphone in our left hand and place our thumb on the round Home button, which is located directly under the display.
- Now, with the index finger of your right hand, hold down the power key. Both buttons must be pressed at the same time.
- Press immediately and release them (so that there is no suggestion to disable the iPhone).
- If a screenshot was taken, we will hear a slight click, after which the device display will flash white (this will mean that the picture has been saved in the gallery).
As already mentioned, this method is not only easy, but also the only possible one. If we didn’t succeed the first time, we try again.
How to make a print screen on iPhone and why you need it
Every iOS user may need to take a screenshot sooner or later. Our article will show you how to make a print screen on the iPhone, so that you can later dispose of it at your own discretion.
Why screenshots are needed
There is a misconception that taking screenshots is necessary only for browsers of mobile devices, as well as for those who like to share their gaming achievements with others.
In fact, this function can be very useful. for example, for visual confirmation of the transfer of funds to someone else’s bank account.
- It also happens that we need to send a snapshot, after hiding some data on the page. In these cases, a screenshot will also be helpful.
- By sending a print screen to another person, we can visually show a fragment of the correspondence or a list of applications that we use (for example, photo editing programs).
- If we have problems with orientation in space, we can always ask a friend to send us a picture of the map with marked points, completed pointers, and so on. Screenshot is also often used to send electronic business cards.
- If we use any specialized software, we cannot do without screenshots.
- The screenshots captured and saved by us will help us remember the most complex settings of this or that software, and if necessary, also ask a question on specialized forums (and attach visual information), or help others ourselves.
- Screenshots are often sent to software developers to report bugs.
So, the print screen is designed to facilitate the use of a mobile device by its most ordinary owners. In fact, this function is much more useful than it might seem at first glance.
On all models of iPhones and iPads, taking a picture of the screen is no more difficult than going through the Apple ID recovery procedure. The user needs to use one of the following key combinations:
- “Nutrition” “Home”;
- “Power” “Increase the sound volume”;
- “Power” “Decrease sound volume”.
As a result, the screen will blink for a few moments and then return to its original state; the screen will be saved in the user’s gallery, you can find a photo of what is happening on the iPhone by the date of creation.
Easy Ways to Take Screenshot on iPhone
In this article, we’ll show you how to take a screenshot on iPhone 5s and cut the desired fragment out of it. If you want to share a fragment of a conversation, an achievement in the game, or what is displayed on the screen, then the most convenient option is Screenshot.
The screenshot is a copy of the display, i.e. an image that captures everything that the user sees on his screen.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 5 if the Lock or Home button isn’t working?
As with any device, the “apple” smartphone can fail one of the buttons, which is involved in the creation of a screenshot. What should be done in this case? A few simple steps will help you:
- Go to the “Settings” section. From there to “Basic”. Then we select the item “Universal access”.
- In the section “Physiology and motor skills” we find “Assistive Touch”.
- We activate this function, that is, we transfer the toggle switch to the “On” mode. Then a semi-transparent button will appear on the screen.
- We click on it. A menu will open, in which we select “Apparatus”, then the item “”.
- Finally, the “Screenshot” line will be available here. As you may have guessed, you just need to click on it. All screen is done!
Taking a screenshot on iPhone 8, 7, 6, 5, 4
To take a screenshot in older Apple phones, when the Home button still existed. a physical button that could be pressed. So, to take a screenshot, it was enough to simultaneously press the Home (the same physical) and Power buttons, which were usually on top, and in new models moved to the right side of the phone. See screenshot.
Using AssistiveTouch to take a screenshot
Like previous models, iPhone X includes AssistiveTouch. Its functionality is configured from the “Top Level Menu”. Using this virtual button, you can not only control your smartphone, but also take a screenshot. And for this you need to activate it.
This is done like this: go to system settings, then “Basic” and open “Universal Access”. In the list, we find the AssistiveTouch option and move the switch to the “on” position.
After that, a round button will appear on the display, which can be easily moved to any place on the screen on the iPhone.
Now you can control the device without having to resort to physical buttons. And for a screenshot in the dialog box, click the “Machine” button, then “” and “Screenshot”. You will see how the analog of the home button will disappear from the screen on the iPhone for a short time and a screenshot will be taken.
The AssistiveTouch icon will not spoil the image, since it simply does not appear in the screenshot, so there is no need to disable this feature.
How to make a screen if the “Power” button does not work?
You can make a screen on the iPhone without using mechanical keys. for this you need to use the “Assistive Touch” function (which, alas, many users do not even know about). Proceed like this:
On the device, go to “Settings”. “General”. “Accessibility” and in the block “Physiology and motor skills” find “Assistive Touch”.
Activate the toggle switch opposite “Assistive Touch”, and you will see that a transparent round button appears on the screen.
Click on the transparent button. the following menu will appear:
Take Screenshot on iPhone Without Home and Power Button
Select “Machine”, and in the next submenu. “”, and you will find yourself here:
Click “Screenshot” and the screenshot will be taken. However, you will not see the Assistive Touch menu in this image.
We repair for services
Service centers trust us. Our experience and reputation speak for themselves.
Using the buttons
The functions of the Home button were partially transferred to the side keys or were compensated by commands on the sensor. Now the following algorithm of actions has been worked out, how to take a screenshot on the iPhone 10:
- press the side power button;
- press the volume up key;
- release at the same time.
After this gesture, the smartphone screen will turn white for a split second, then the shutter sound will sound on the camera. The snapshot will be displayed in the lower left corner of the display, open it for editing or sending. The file will be saved in the “Photos” folder.
True, tests have shown that it is better to press the volume up button with a short delay, otherwise the screenshot may not work. And when you hold down the keys, turn on the voice assistant Siri.
Simple keyboard shortcut for a screenshot (screen photo, print screen) on iPhone X
The rejection of the physical key on the front of the smartphone makes the iPhone X one of the most unusual Apple gadgets, significantly changing the logic of working with the operating system. Some of the old functionality fell on the side power key, and the basic system gestures. including creating and saving screenshots. use a new, not the most obvious key combination. Fortunately, all the necessary functionality is still within walking distance.
How to take a photo of the iPhone X screen
The function of creating screenshots of access in the system by default. Unlike the utility for recording screen video, it does not need to be turned on in the settings.
- Attention! If screenshots are not saved (combination does not work). iOS must be reinstalled. this is an easy software iPhone X repair
To take a screenshot (print screen) of the iPhone X screen, follow these steps:
Open the app or screen you want to capture;
Press and hold the side key on the right side of the smartphone;
Immediately after that, press the volume up key on the left side of the smartphone;
How to Take a Screenshot on an iPhone
As soon as you hear the camera shutter sound and see the flash, release both keys.
Since the side key is a multi-function key, try to press both keys at the same time. If you hold down the power button too long, Siri will appear on the screen.
Own spare parts warehouse
No need to wait! Large warehouse, actual spare parts in stock, quality control
Against service on the knee
For quality! Correctly, professionally and by technology can only be done in the SC.
How to take a screenshot without a button on a computer?
How to take a screenshot (screenshot) of the screen if there is no “Print” button
- Open the “Start” menu and select the “Run” item;
- In the “Open” field, write the OSK command and click the “OK” button;
- The virtual keyboard will start, you can safely press the “Print Screen” button on it.
- Next, paste the copied image into any graphics editor;
How to make a screenshot on iPad Pro?
To take a screenshot on the 2018 11-inch or 12.9-inch iPad Pro, hold down the Top button and the Volume up button at the same time. If you have an old iPad Pro with a Home button, you need to hold it down while holding the Power.
How to take a screenshot of an incoming call?
- Press the power and volume down buttons at the same time. Hold them for a few seconds. The screenshot will be saved to your device.
- The icon appears at the top of the screen.
How to take a screenshot on iPad?
How to take a screenshot on iPad with Face ID
Press the top button and the volume up button at the same time. Release both buttons quickly.
How to take a screenshot on iPad Pro 2020?
How to take a screenshot or screen recording on iPad
- Do one of the following: On an iPad with a Home button.
- Tap the screenshot in the lower left corner, then tap Done.
- Choose “Save to Photo” or “Remove Screenshot”.
How to take a screenshot during a call on iPhone?
If you take a screenshot during a conversation by simultaneously pressing the “Home” button and the lock button, the call will be dropped or rejected.