How to install “Play Store” on a Chinese tablet: what you need for installation?
If in the first case everything was relatively simple, then you will have to tinker with Chinese devices. If we consider the question of how to install “Play Store” on a tablet made in China, first you need to stock up on several installation distributions (APK files) to install the following applets:
- Any file manager (optional and for convenience).
The first application is necessary to obtain root rights, without which installation is impossible, and the last two are designed to install Google services and ensure their correct operation (without this, “Play Store” will not be installed either).
Before doing the actual installation, you need to make some settings. Due to the fact that the installation file will not be downloaded from an official source, the system may refuse to launch the distribution.
Therefore, you should first go to the settings section and in the security settings enable permission to install applications from unknown sources.
How do I install Play Store on my tablet? Google Play Installation Instructions
Alas, the owners of some cheap tablet models are faced with the problem that in most cases one of the most necessary and popular Play Market services is missing from the Android system. There can be many reasons for this. They will be discussed separately. Next, we will consider how to install “Play Store” on a tablet (“Android”), if this service is not in the system. This can be done in several ways, but in the case of Chinese devices, you have to be patient.
Installation: step by step instructions
Now let’s see how to install “Play Store” on a tablet using the above components.
First, copy the files to the device, then launch Framaroot and reboot the tablet at the end of the installation. Now, in the file manager, copy the files from the SD card to the app folder, which is located in the system directory, located in the data directory of the Android system folder on the internal drive.
Further, we simply agree to the request for granting superuser rights and answer affirmatively to the question of remounting the disk. After that, restart the device again and make sure that the Play Store icon is present among the installed applications. If there were GoogleLoginService and GoogleServiceFramework files in the app folder earlier, you first need to delete them, and only then copy the new ones (or replace them when copying).
After launching the application, create a new account or enter the data of a registered account.
Why is the service missing on the tablet?
Before proceeding to consider the question of how to install the Play Store application on a tablet, it is worth dwelling separately on the reasons for the absence of this service.
Most often this is due only to the fact that the device itself is made in China, and the Chinese Android firmware is unofficial and simply does not contain this service.
Another reason is the impact of viruses or incorrect actions by a user with root rights, who either accidentally or unknowingly deleted this service. Be that as it may, the problem of how to install “Play Store” on a tablet, in a standard situation, is solved quite simply.
Now a few words about the basic settings. In principle, you can use the default settings, however, for mobile Internet users with limited traffic, it is better to enable automatic updates only over Wi-Fi. You can use notifications as you like, but sometimes they can get too annoying. It is better to leave the addition of widgets (they will be placed on the “Desktop” automatically after installing applications). You can also set up a restrictive filter or set a special password to prevent other users from making purchases on your behalf (this can be especially useful if a bank card is linked to your account).
What is the Play Market service and why is it needed?
This service represents a huge repository of all kinds of software, games and multimedia. Despite the fact that applications on Android devices can be installed from files taken from the Internet, having previously downloaded them to a computer and then copied to a removable SD card, this method does not seem very convenient. The point here is that unofficial programs can contain flaws and turn out to be inoperable, but what is even worse. they can cling to viruses, because of which the entire system “flies”. In addition, the installation process is associated with transferring the distribution to the card, installing and then removing the APK file. This is justified only if there is no such program in the Play Store service itself or if it is paid.
In the case of the official service, everything is different. All programs are tested, and the installation process is such that first the distribution is downloaded to the device, then the application is installed, and after that the temporary files are deleted. In other words, everything is automated.
Installation process directly from the device
Now let’s go directly to solving the problem of how to install “Play Store” on the tablet in the simplest way. There are two options here. If the system has any installed web browser, it is better to download the APK installation file through it.
If there is no browser, you will have to download from a stationary computer or laptop, and then copy it to the tablet by connecting the device via a standard USB cable.
Next, you should use some kind of file manager or find the file you are looking for through the device’s memory section, then just run it and wait for the installation process to finish. After launching “Play Store” you will be prompted to log in (enter your registered Gmail address and password). By the way, the problem of how to install “Play Store” on an EXPLAY tablet of any modification is solved in a similar way. The solution is similar.
Installing the program from a memory card
- Enter the menu item “Settings”, select “Applications” and put a tick next to the item “Unknown sources”.
- From another device, go to the Internet, select the required application, download the file in the.APK extension and move it to the flash card of your tablet. You can use any way you like to move the file.
- In the file manager of your tablet PC, look for this application and click on it. After that, the automatic installation of the program will go. Before starting the download, a warning may appear that your tablet may become more vulnerable after installing this application. In this case, you must click “OK”.
Screencast of installing the application from a flash card:
As you can see, there is nothing complicated in these methods. And if you have a USB cable, you can download the application using another method.
How to install an app on a tablet
If you have already become the proud owner of a tablet PC, then you know that it has a minimum of programs installed by default, which is necessary for work. But I want to install a lot more interesting and useful applications than the manufacturers have suggested. And, if you did not have an Android device before, there may be some difficulties. This article will help you fill in the blanks and answer the main question: how to install the app on a tablet?
You can actually install programs, games and other applications on Android tablets in 3 main ways:
The best option would be to use the GooglePlay client to find and install new applications. It is included in the list of preinstalled programs. In this case, there is only one condition: your tablet must be connected to the Internet. This can be done via cable, Wi-Fi or modem.
- List your new Google account on your tablet PC.
- Go to GooglePlay and see what the creators of the tablet have to offer. You can download a trial version to your device before purchasing, or simply download free programs. the choice is yours.
- Click on the icon of the app you like. You will be redirected to the description page where you can find detailed information.
- In the upper right corner there will be a blue “Download” button, after clicking on which the application will be automatically installed on your tablet.
And here is a small screencast of the installation from Google Play:
Several arguments in favor of GooglePlay.
But how to install an application on a tablet if there is no way to access the worldwide network? This problem can be easily solved too. just use the method below.
Installing applications using a personal computer
- Download InstallAPK from the Internet.
- Install on your computer.
- Connect PC and tablet with USB cable.
- Download the required application in the.APK extension.
- Double click on the file you downloaded. If the settings are set correctly, then the PC itself will understand what it needs to do next. You may need to launch InstallAPK using the Open With menu. In both cases, the application will be successfully installed on your tablet PC.
You have seen that all three methods of installing applications on an Android tablet PC are very simple and straightforward. Therefore, choose the most suitable method for you and install whatever you like.
When installing the downloaded package via Open GApps, I get Error 70
Install a smaller package. pico or nano. Even if they are not installed, then the problem lies in the incorrect formatting of the system partitions. To do this, you will have to reflash the gadget and manually format the system. This is done as follows:
Problems with Google Play and their solutions
The store is very slow, although everything is fine with the Internet connection
Use the Set DNS app that can resolve long Play Market URLs causing lags. You need root to work.
On some smartphones, you can install the Google Play store in the easiest way. through a pre-loaded APK file. Before installation, you need to allow the installation of applications from unknown sources in the “Security” menu in the smartphone settings.
This is a more complex and reliable way to install the Play Store on the phone, for those who have failed to install it using simple methods. First you need to install an application to change firmware and system programs. Any third-party recovery will do, such as TWRP or ClockworkMod. It is also desirable (but not necessary) to get root rights.
You want to create a unique Google services package for the selected device. This can be done using the Open GApps program. After launching, the program will check root rights and ask if the Android version and smartphone processor have been correctly identified. In case of errors, the correct version and processor must be specified manually. The next step is to choose a package of services. Open GApps contains 8 versions of such packages.
To install Google Play, you just need to select the standard package called pico, but for additional features, including those related to Google Play, you should choose full or aroma. Having decided on the choice of the package, you need to click the “Download” button, after which its download will begin. The smallest package weighs about a hundred megabytes, and the larger ones are about 1 GB. After downloading, you need to select “Install” and the installation of all services will take place automatically (if you have root rights).
In the absence of root rights, the downloaded package must be installed manually as follows:
- Restart the device in recovery mode by holding down a special key combination when turning on. It may differ from device to device, but usually it is the Home button, the power button and the volume up button.
- Using the volume buttons for navigation, select “Install”.
- In the menu that appears, go to the “Downloads / OpenGApps” path and find the zip-archive previously downloaded by the program.
- Select zip archive and confirm package installation.
- At the end of the installation, click on the “Reboot System” button.
After successful installation, you need to link the device with your Google account. If you don’t have an account, then you need to register. Registration can be done both on the official website and through the settings of the gadget. The registration procedure through the settings is as follows:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to the “Accounts” menu (on some devices “Accounts and synchronization settings”).
- Select “Add Account” and then “Google”.
- Following the prompts on the screen, fill in the required data and agree to the policy of use.
If you wish, you can also link a credit card to your account, which will be used to purchase paid content in the market.
Google Play installed fine, but doesn’t want to open
You need to download and install GApps (additional Google applications). The problem is faced by users of “non-Google” Chinese smartphones and unofficial firmware.
Install the Google Play (Play Market) application on your Android tablet or phone
There is both paid and free content, and there is much more of the former. Having Google Play installed on your device, you can quickly find and install the necessary applications, such as browsers. If you enable the auto-update function in the settings, then when a new version of an application is released, it will be automatically updated without the need for user intervention.
Chinese Android smartphones from little-known companies, as a rule, are significantly inferior in cost to models from eminent developers. However, such devices usually have an unpleasant drawback. the complete absence of applications and services from Google, including Google Play. The lack of Google Play is not uncommon, even on devices from more well-known companies, for example, on many smartphones from Xiaomi.
Examples of popular smartphones without Google Play installed:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A;
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1;
- Huawei Kirin 950.
The absence of Google Play is also encountered when installing custom firmware on a device.
There are several ways to “unofficially” install Google Play on such devices. The effectiveness of a particular method may depend on the model, kernel and firmware version of the gadget.
Installing Google Play via computer
To install Google Play via a computer, you need a free Mobile Go program that runs on a PC running OS Windows starting from Windows 7 and higher. Installation procedure:
- Downloading Mobile Go to PC.
- We find and download the following application files from the Internet: “Google Play.APK”, “GoogleServiceFramework.APK” and “GoogleLoginService.APK”. Application versions do not matter. after the installation is complete, you can update to the latest version.
- Connect the smartphone to the computer via USB.
- Turn on USB debugging.
- Launch Mobile Go on the computer.
- In the application, select the menu “My Device”.
- We select “One-Click Root” and answer we agree to root the device.
- On the left side of the application window, click on “Files”, and in the menu that opens, follow the path “system / apps”.
- Copy the files downloaded in the second paragraph to this folder. To do this, you need to click on the “Add” button in the top menu of the application. The installation will begin. During installation, you cannot disconnect the gadget from the computer, since you can turn the smartphone into an idle “brick”.
- At the end of the installation, disconnect the device from the PC and reboot.