How to install Google Pay on Huawei
- If you do not know where to get Chat Partner, download the Chat Partner utility on your Huawei smartphone without the support of Google services;
- Launch Chat Partner and on the main screen of the application, click Detect Device;
- Then click Repair Now and Wait for the installation of Google services;
Installing Google services on Huawei smartphones is possible again. But how long?
- Complete the installation by pressing the activation key;
- Log in with your Google account;
- Open Google Play and install the apps you want.
Huawei releases new smartphones, but at the same time forgets to update old and not very old.
The process of installing Google services with Chat Repair is actually pretty straightforward and straightforward. The only thing that confuses me a little is the need for authorization right in the application window. I understand that this is NOT a phishing page, but this may not be obvious to everyone. Therefore, if you try to install Google services in this way, be careful and remember that all actions, especially when entering a login and password from your account, you perform at your own peril and risk.
How to install Google Mobile Services
Huawei decided to compete with Google and launched its own search engine.
Despite the fact that this method of installing Google services is working and, unlike most others, as SIMple as possible, it is important to understand that its use is not entirely legal. The fact is that Huawei does NOT buy a license for its services from Google, and then has no right to use them in its smartphones. Therefore, Google at any time can not only revoke the certificate in Chat Partner, prohibiting its operation, but also block the Google Mobile Services installed with it on Huawei devices. Therefore, by installing Google services, immediately set yourself up to the fact that, most likely, it is temporary.
How to install Google Play and other Google services on Huawei smartphones
The spread of the coronavirus has recently become the main topic that is discussed in all industries, elevating its significance to the absolute. As a result, the previous trend, centered around Huawei and its confrontation with the US authorities, has receded not even into the background, but into the background. In any case, for those who do not use the equipment of the Chinese brand. But those who nevertheless decided to buy it, are now by hook or by crook trying to bypass the imposed restrictions and still install Google services. To their delight, this can be done and, most importantly, quite easily and quickly.
Google has banned the installation of its services on Huawei smartphones, but there is a way to get around the ban
Unexpectedly for everyone on the Web, a new tool has appeared, which allows you to install Google Play on Huawei. It’s called Chat Partner. I say “unexpected” because a previous tool that served the same purpose was blocked at the request of Google. The search giant, having learned that the users of the Chinese brand’s devices had an opportunity to bypass the ban, revoked the license for Android from the applications that installed Google services. Fortunately, Chat Partner is now completely free to download.
Chat Partner does not work
Just a few days after the launch of Chat Partner, user complaints began to appear on the Internet, saying that Chat Partner was NOT starting. For reasons, I didn’t have to go far. As it turned out, it was Google that blocked a new way to install Google Play services on Huawei smartphones. The company came in full compliance with US law, which limits it in cooperation with Huawei, which is under sanctions. The only surprise is how quickly Google reacted to what was happening, revoking the certificate in Chat Partner and blocking their applications on the devices of the Chinese brand.
Some apps from Huawei’s AppGallery don’t work without Google Play
We have already mentioned that Google blocks applications on Huawei smartphones. Google Play Protect antivirus, which is part of Google Mobile Services, scans devices for installed software and a certificate issued by Google. If there is a certificate, and the services and applications of the search giant are installed, the company SIMply blocks them. As a result, justice, according to Google, triumphs, and violators are left with nothing.
How to install apps on Huawei
Petal Search is Huawei’s new app search engine
However, now, in order to install the applications that are available in AppGallery on Huawei smartphones, it is absolutely not necessary to act against the rules of Google. Huawei recently unveiled its new service called Petal Search. It can be downloaded directly from AppGallery. It is a universal search engine that searches for the applications the user needs on various Internet sites like APKPure, APKMirror, etc., from where they can be downloaded without problems. It is interesting that in this way you can even download yourself to the Google Play device, but remember that all actions you perform at your own peril and risk.
Huawei is a great brand of Android phones that offer exceptional value for money. However, due to recent events, mainly an increasingly fierce security dispute with the US government, China has banned some foreign products and services, including Google.
Without getting too political, let’s just say that some Chinese products are affected as well. Unfortunately Huawei is one of them. As a result, their phones no longer have Google Play or other built-in Google services. They have their own replacements for apps, browsers, etc., which is great for Chinese users.
But don’t worry, you can install Google Play on your Huawei phone. Read on for more details.
Use GSM Installer
Finally, if other methods didn’t work for you, you can use the GSM installer. Follow these steps:
- Once again, you need to enable installation from unknown sources (Settings Advanced Settings Security OK on your device).
- Download and install the GSM installer on your device.
- Download Google Play Store APK from site link to site,
- Install it on your Huawei device.
- Click on the Google Play Store app when setup is complete.
- Log in to the app with your Google username and password.
Here you are. This is the last way to install Google Play on Huawei phones. I hope you succeeded in following the steps and there were no problems.
Use Google Play APK file
The most popular way to install Google Play on Huawei phones is probably the APK file. To do this, follow these steps:
This is it! You can use Google Play normally after you complete the steps successfully. If this method doesn’t work for you, check the method below.
How to install Google Play on Huawei and Honor phones
There are several ways to install Google Play on Huawei and Honor. Wait? Who mentioned anything on Honor? Well, this is actually NOT a Huawei brand and it shares most of the features of Huawei phones. Basically, it’s the same deal, only more affordable because it doesn’t bear the Huawei name.
Below are the ways to work with Multiple Huawei and Honor devices, including Huawei P20 Pro, P30 Pro, Nova 4, Honor Magic 2, Honor 8X, Honor 10 Lite, Mate 20 Pro and Honor View 20.
All of these methods work. All you have left is to choose your preferred option.
How to install Google Play on Huawei devices. Use Google Installer
If the Google Play APK method doesn’t work for you, try using the Google Install APK as in the instructions:
- Download the following APK files to your device. The first Google Installer APK and the other Google Play Store APK,
- Go to phone settings and select “Advanced settings”. Enable installation from unknown sources and Confirm the request.
- Use your Huawei file manager to find and open Google Installer APK.
- Follow the installation instructions until the APK is installed.
- When done, run the google installer.
- Click on the blue circle icon with Install and then click on the yellow circle icon.
- Select the red circle icon and accept the terms of the agreement by granting all required permissions.
- Find the Google Play Store APK at the top and open it. Follow the setup instructions.
- Install Google Play Services, Play Store, and any other Google apps you need. This is it!
Enjoy the implementation of Google Play
Google Play is arguably the most important app on all Android devices. In this regard, China has really made things difficult for everyone by banning it on their devices. Fortunately, there are some workarounds such as the methods we described above.
Which one did you use to install Google Play on your Huawei phone? Which Huawei phone are you using? Share this and everything else on the topic in the comments section below.
Oneplus 7T Pro
A characteristic feature of Chinese smartphone manufacturers is the wide range. They are ready to endlessly split the same smartphone, releasing its improved and SIMplified modifications with slightly changed indexes in the name. At the same time, which is strange, most often an attempt to take by quantity works and, a feeling of choice is born in consumers, provokes an increase in demand. Against their background, OnePlus looked like a black sheep for some time, but in the end it gave up and also began to rivet identical smartphones, changing only the letters in their names.
Oneplus 7T Pro is almost a complete copy of OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus unveiled its new flagship this week, the OnePlus 7T Pro. The novelty became the second device of the company belonging to the 7T series, but one might think that the manufacturer could well have limited himself to one model. the upgrade turned out to be so insignificant. If the OnePlus 7 Pro was really an independent smartphone, which did not have to look for a place in the market even in the presence of OnePlus 7, then the OnePlus 7T Pro is a device released from the principle of “to be”.
The Chinese have really learned to make better smartphones than Apple
The insides of the OnePlus 7T Pro are almost identical to the OnePlus 7T, which came out a couple of weeks ago. The base of the smartphone is the same Snapdragon 855 processor, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. But although the battery has been upgraded, it is frankly not enough to even mention it. Its capacity has been increased to 4085 mAh versus 3800 mAh in the OnePlus 7T. Therefore, you should not count on a tangible increase in autonomy. The maximum that one can hope for is an additional 20-30 minutes, given the increased diagonal of the display. But it really charges faster. OnePlus says WARP Charge 30T support OnePlus 7T Pro charges 23% faster than OnePlus 7 Pro.
By the way about the display. It remains the same as in the OnePlus 7 Pro. Same 6.7 inches, same 90Hz refresh rate, same DCI-P3. Even the front camera remains the same and in the same place. In general, in some it might even seem that if you insert the text that we wrote about the OnePlus 7 Pro into the description of the novelty, the chief editor would not even notice it. But what a pleasure it is to pray to this topic again.
But if the OnePlus 7T outwardly differed from the OnePlus 7 quite significantly, the OnePlus 7T Pro for some reason decided to make a complete copy of the OnePlus 7 Pro, which belongs to the previous generation. It remains a complete mystery why the OnePlus 7T Pro camera could not have been styled in the same style as the OnePlus 7T, especially since their specifications are absolutely identical. The round head with three eye sockets of the lenses, of course, looks frankly so-so, but as a distinctive feature of the new generation of smartphones, it could fit. However, the decision of the OnePlus designers to rely on the previous camera design gives hope that they realized how disgusting the OnePlus 7T looks from behind.
The OnePlus 7T Pro will arrive on the market on October 17th. It will be sold in several countries at once at a price of about 680 for the basic version. But in Russia the device will NOT reach immediately. Anyway, we would NOT advise to wait for it earlier than in the new year. But even then it will probably not be possible to call his purchase the deal of the century. Due to the peculiarities of the conversion into local currency and all tax deductions that will fall on the manufacturer, our OnePlus 7T Pro will probably be estimated at about 55 thousand rubles.
Huawei will live. Google services are back
Banning the use of Google services on its smartphones has become a big problem for Huawei. As soon as the news of this spread through the media, sales of the company’s branded devices declined sharply, and some particularly fearful users began to get rid of even the already purchased brand devices. After all, you never know what else can happen, these people reasoned and they turned out to be right. True, not in the sense that they invested in their reasoning. After all, Google services may return to Huawei smartphones very soon.
Huawei will work again with Google services. Well maybe
According to the New York Times, the US presidential administration is preparing a package of licenses for Huawei, which will allow it to resume cooperation with American enterprises. The list of companies with which Huawei will be able to work together will not include everyone in the organization, but only those that are engaged in the production of “insensitive products”. It is not yet clear what exactly will be included in the list of exclusions, but, most likely, it will be telecom equipment, to which Google services do not belong, which means that access to them will most likely be returned to the Chinese.
The partial lifting of restrictions from Huawei, which were imposed on the company due to the sanctions, is a kind of prelude to a large-scale trade deal between the United States and China. And since Huawei is an extremely significant enterprise for the PRC, its success is very important for the country’s government. Therefore, it is completely logical that the Chinese authorities Insist on starting any negotiations on cooperation, in which the Americans are interested no less, if not with the complete lifting of sanctions on Huawei, then at least with the relaxation.
It is imperative for Huawei to regain the right to install Google services on its smartphones. Indeed, in the absence of Google Play, Google Pay and other in-demand services of the search giant, users buy the Flagship Mate 30 with obvious reluctance. Despite the fact that Huawei has reported a steady demand for the new product, sales are good only in China, where Google services are still not available. And here in Europe, where the services of the search giant are hardly a key component of any Android smartphone, the Mate 30 is not even sold.
However, the renewed relationship between Huawei and Google is notable not only in terms of the business development of the Chinese company, but also in terms of psychology. In the end, it is unclear how the Chinese will react to the fact that they will now be given back access to Google services, which they are so hard developing to replace. But, to be honest, Huawei has clearly spent more than one billion dollars on the project of its own ecosystem, in which there is no place for Google services.
True, in the place of Google’s leadership, one could Insist that the company, agreeing to use Google Mobile Services, sign a waiver of developing its own services. Otherwise, for Google, the lack of such a pact could turn into Serious problems in the future. After all, after sitting under the wing of the search giant, just a few years later Huawei can voluntarily refuse its services, because it will have its own services, with which it can easily compete with Google.
Google Pixelbook presentation. Soon!
Not so long ago, we already wrote to you that the next incarnation of the Pixelbook from Google may be waiting for us very soon. If you suddenly missed this material, we recommend that you subscribe to our page in Yandex.Zen in order not to miss all the most interesting from the world of mobile technologies. In any case, it seems that our suspicions were not alien to the truth, because our colleagues from the 9to5Google portal got a “live” pre-release sample of Pixelbook. And we are ready to tell you about what he is.
Looks like we are still waiting for the new Pixelbook very soon
The estimated date of the announcement of the device is October 15, 2019, and there is almost no doubt about it. After all, creating such believable-looking “ducks” less than a week before the expected release of the device SIMply does not make any sense. The 9to5Google portal provided a bunch of photos (and these are clearly not pre-renders, but a real device in the hands of real people), which you can also check out.
The laptop looks pretty good
Pixelbook Go (and most likely it will be called that) has a rubberized bottom of the case. The body itself is made in pink, but with almost 100% probability it can be argued that there will be other color options. It is possible that they will correlate with the colors of the upcoming Pixel 4.
Not everyone will like pink, but there will certainly be other options.
The top of the laptop has a sleek matte finish SIMilar to the Pixel 2 version. There are also 2 USB-C ports and a headphone jack (which is rare today!), As well as a 13.3-inch display. But it would be strange if I held the novelty in my hands, the journalists would not “get under the hood.” And they did it, providing us with the full technical characteristics of the model:
- Processor. Intel Core m3, i5, or i7 depending on configuration.
- 8 or 16 gigabytes of RAM.
- 64, 128 or 256 GB SSD for file storage.
- 2 front speakers.
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p resolution, operating at 60fps.
- Latest versions of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- 16: 9 aspect ratio with Full HD and 4K support, and Molecular Display technology.
Looking at the aforementioned characteristics, as well as at the appearance of the device, one should expect itself to be quite competitive and more productive than the “monster”. However, the issue of price still remains unsolved. It can both please and unpleasantly surprise, because lately companies are only doing that they increase the cost of their gadgets.
Rubberized body. a pretty bold decision
Also, this leak made me think once again about this. is this all a well-planned PR company by Google itself? After all, such large companies are very careful to ensure that the development remains in their “home walls”. And you can also believe that in gadget assembly factories, workers secretly photograph the devices they are assembling. But when a full-fledged laptop falls into the hands of the portal (even if it was a prototype, as some of our colleagues are talking about), willy-nilly, you begin to build “conspiracy theories”. What do you think?
Android 11. First information
Google’s tradition of presenting new versions of Android is rather unusual. Instead of first presenting the update to the public and then opening it up for testing, the search giant should be exactly the opposite. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in the fact that the beta test of Google begins in the winter, and officially presents the operating system closer to the summer. However, this year the company decided to change itself a little and. strangely. to talk about Android 11 just a few weeks after the release of Android 10.
Google canceled the release of one of the Android 10 features and ported it to Android 11
Android 11 will be the theme of the Android Dev Summit 2019, which Google organizes every year for Android developers. This is stated on the invitations, which the company sent out to the participants of the event. Google was not even afraid to announce the name of one of the functions of the upcoming update. It seems that this happened for the first time in several years, because usually the company preferred to keep the description of innovations and especially their names to the Official presentation held at the Google I / O conference.
In this case, we are talking about the Scoped Storage function, the name of which can be translated as “scope”. Basically, this means that Google plans to limit each application installed on the device to an individual disk space. This will not allow them to encroach on the memory partitions allocated to the second software. The result should be a kind of isolation, in which each program is in its own cell, beyond which it cannot.
It is assumed that Scoped Storage will allow eliminating cases of cross-data collection, when one application accesses information from another. This used to be regulated by a permit system, but it was NOT very effective. Most users gave any privileges to the installed applications SIMply by inertia, and not by reading the requests. As a result, one program could intercept unencrypted data from another and use it for personal purposes.
But why such frankness, you ask? After all, it would be much more logical NOT to disclose all the ins and outs of the upcoming innovation publicly, but to reserve it exclusively for developers who will have to adapt the work of their applications to the requirements of Scoped Storage. But everything is logical here. In fact, Scoped Storage was supposed to debut back in Android 10, however, the developers told Google that they DO NOT have time to optimize the software, invited additional time.
It is not yet clear how effective Scoped Storage will show itself, but something suggests that its implementation will not fundamentally change anything. The fact is that since the integration of this technology depends on the developers themselves, it is likely that Google will not be able to provide full control over the implementation of the established requirements. Therefore, it is almost certain that something will go wrong for someone, and applications whose creators have misinterpreted the guidelines will be in danger of being hacked.
How to install Google services on Huawei and Android 11: weekly summary
This week, Donald Trump changed his mind again and allowed Huawei to use Google services. In addition, Google talked about Android 11, and the creator of Android showed his new smartphone. What do you think is the most interesting of THESE news? If you don’t know, then we advise you to read them and other news of this week, collected in our issue summary. Getting started?
The Oneplus 7T Pro is NOT like the OnePlus 7T and that’s weird
Android creator showed a new smartphone
Essential CEO Andy Rubin, known for being one of the main developers of the Android operating system, showed a new smartphone that his team is working on. For a long time, the project he founded became the object of rumors and speculation, since the Essential smartphone, his first brainchild, did NOT find great popularity, despite a number of advanced technological solutions and good assembly. After that, rumors began to circulate about the development of a new device, and then suddenly they were replaced by information about the sale of the company. At the end of last year, it was even reported that Andy had found a buyer. Then there was a lull, the result of which was the announcement of a new device, which, without exaggeration, looks very cool and futuristic!
Very unusual design!
The first hints of the announcement appeared in the summer, and at the end of September the development of the new item was officially confirmed. Then a spokesman for Essential said that the gadget is in development, but before the official announcement of the company it takes a little more time. This week the agonizing wait is over.
On his page on the social network, Rubin has published a series of pictures demonstrating the device on which he has been working in the last year with the team. The result is very unusual.
The first tweet contains a photo in which four multi-colored smartphones are lying in foam with displays down. Smartphones are NOT like any modern rectangular device, but rather look like a remote control from an electronic device.
Devices equipped with Single main camera with LED flash. A fingerprint scanner is located directly under the camera. The company’s first smartphone cost a lot of money, was pretty good, but many just criticized it for a mediocre camera, so some of Rubin’s subscribers found it strange that the novelty was equipped with a single photo module framed by a decorative rim. everyone was already used to “bug-eyed” gadgets with a bunch of lenses. But, I think, Andy’s team took into account the past negative experience and will still show the camera in action.
Let’s remind that earlier the Supposed specifications of the device, which, apparently, have no relation to reality, “surfaced”. It was reported that the device will receive a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor and several photosensors: Sony IMX586 at 48 MP, 16-megapixel Sony IMX519, Sony IMX258 at 13 and Sony IMX476 at 20 megapixels. What will actually stand inside. Not yet reported.
According to the developer, the material from which the cases are made is called GEM Colorshft. The housings themselves change their shade depending on the viewing angle, and they look just incredibly cool.
The user interface of the smartphone is as incredible as the device itself!
The third message shows the front of the smartphone. And that’s the most interesting thing to see in his series of tweets. Andy wrote that the smartphone has a completely new user interface, specially “sharpened” for an unusual form factor and a unique aspect ratio. It can be seen that the device is really very narrow and lies in the hand in the manner of a TV remote control. At the same time, in the photo you can see wide frames, “stealing” more useful than ever in this case millimeters.
Our Yandex.Zen can be read on any screen. See for yourself!
The display has a very prominent self-shooter hole located in the upper left corner. On the same line with the camera, you can see the controls: a red line and an arrow. What they are for is not yet clear.
The screen shows running applications: Uber, calendar, maps and weather. Each of them occupies about a quarter of the display. Despite the fact that the interface is completely NOT SIMilar to anything else, it is believed that this is still Android.
Commentators from among Andy’s subscribers have traditionally divided into two camps: someone became interested in the smartphone and praised it very much, but there were also those who were shocked by the novelty with its design. Observant dog breeders immediately turned their attention to the Spot robot from Boston Dynamics, which got into some of the frames, and praised its coloring very much instead of commenting on the new smartphone.
Nevertheless, many were glad to see the results of the company’s work, because a lot of time had passed since the release of its last smartphone. Apparently, the first details about the stuffing of the unusual novelty will soon appear, but in the meantime, we propose to discuss the design of the device and other news of this week in our telegram-CHATIK.
Install Google Services on HUAWEI Y8p. How to Download and Install Google Services in HUAWEI Y8p? (April 2020)
How to install Google Apps in HUAWEI Y8p? How to Download Google Services in HUAWEI Y8p? How to Install Google Services in HUAWEI Y8p? How to get Play Store in HUAWEI Y8p? How to Install Google Play Store in HUAWEI Y8p?
Welcome, in this guide we will show you how to get Google Mobile Services on your HUAWEI Y8p, as we know the latest Huawei smartphones do not have Google Apps pre-installed. Follow our guide step by step and you should be able to use Google on your HUAWEI Y8p without any problem. Remember that you do this at your own risk, because these files are NOT available from official sources, in our case everything works fine, but you should be careful anyway. let’s start!
- First you need to download the Huawei.Zip file. You can find it here https://drive.Google.com/file/d/1sgl98duI_fMVFwikBJcZD8ortTeZRcpU/view
- If you have already downloaded, now Download this file to flash. Disk or any other external storage. Which you can connect to your HUAWEI Y8p via USB C port.
- Good thing you have now downloaded and Download Huawei.Zip, connect external storage devices to HUAWEI Y8p using USB-C.
- Take HUAWEI Y8p and open files.
- Go to categories.
- Click on USB stick.
- Press and hold Huawei.Zip.
- Select from the menu below.
- Right now select Extract to and in this window leave it with Current Directory and click Ok.
- A new folder called Huawei has been created. We’ll get to it shortly, but now go back to the main screen and enter the settings.
- Go with System Updates and then Backup Restore.
- Select Data Backup, click Next and agree.
- Select External storage and USB storage.
- Here’s just one option with the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, so click Backup.
- Select “Select All” and Confirm your selection with the “Restore” button.
- When the restore is complete, you must use the Finish button.
- Now We have to go back to our extracted Huawei folder, so now do the same from 4 to 6 and enter the Huawei folder.
- And we will go through the Google Services installation processes. Click on the first file 001-Google Play.
- Right here I recommend leaving the checkbox to “Don’t ask me again”, because with each subsequent installation we will NOT have to Confirm this step anymore, and as you saw, we have 7 files to install, so it will just be faster. end Use the Allow button.
- And now everything will look the same, that is, we open files with the original name from 002 to 004, press the “Install” button and after the installation process is completed, the “Finish” button.
- Now go back to the home screen and find the app with a big G on a white background, open it and click “Activate”.
- Click on Allow and right now click 2 times on the blue Chinese phrase and get out of here.
- Then we go to settings again. But this time We have to enter users and accounts.
- Add an account and Use a Google account, then click OK, add your Google account. Clicked “Existing”.
- Wait a little, and right now you can enter the system Using your E-mail and password, in the end, Confirm your choice with the “Login” button.
- We have to wait a bit and press the “Next” button.
- So now go back to Huawei file, follow 4-6 steps.
- We go back to the installation process, i.e. We do exactly the same as in step 20, except for applications 005, 006 and 007.
- We’re getting close now. We need to restart our HUAWEI Y8p. Press and hold the power button until then. Until 2 buttons appear. Restart and Power off, of course click Restart and Use Touch to restart.
- Right now, you can open the Play Store and enjoy it on your HUAWEI Y8p. As you can see, there is a small problem, I will show you how to fix it. If you do NOT mind this, you can use google services, but if that annoys you, take a look at the next step.
- Go to Settings, go to the Applications section and click Applications again.
- Click in the upper right corner, select “Show system process” and in the search field enter “Google”.
- Go to all of these Google Apps, click on Notifications and Turn off notifications using this switch.
- Eventually, you can erase the Google search box. Go to the bottom of the list, where a Chinese app with a capital G appears, and uninstall it.
- That’s it, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to write to our Instagram or YouTube! It was nice to help you.
If this solution helped you, share it with others to help them, and subscribe to our pages at. And Instagram
The item you need to download before continuing
- Download Google Play Services.
- Download Google Play Store
- Download Google Services Framework.
How to download and install Google Play Store app on Chinese Huawei phones via APK files
- Turn on your Huawei phone
- Go to the app drawer and open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to “Advanced Settings” and click on it.
- Then click on “Security” and then click on “Enable download from unknown sources”.
- If you receive a notification that “this type of file may harm your device”, ignoring it, it is completely safe. Click OK.
- Download and Install GMS Installer on Huawei Phone Now.
- Now download the Google Play Store here. Or you can find the latest APK of the Google Play Store available here.
- Now open the Google Play Store and install it.
- After that, log into your Google account.
How to Download and Install Google Play Store App on Chinese Huawei Phones Using Google Installer
You may have noticed that even after installing software updates on Chinese Huawei phones. The Google Play store and Google apps have been removed. This is because the ROM is Chinese and the developers have to uninstall Google apps.
First of all, download the Google Installer APK and the Google Play Store APK from the link below.
- Download Google Installer.
Follow the steps to download Google Play Store on Chinese Huawei phones:
Installing and downloading Google Play Market on Chinese versions of Huawei smartphones
Unfortunately, Google services such as Google Play Market are not popular in China. Therefore, all Chinese Huawei firmware is assembled without Google Play and has to be installed separately. Fortunately, this problem can be solved quite easily by installing Google Apps via ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM). However, on some Huawei devices, the bootloader is locked, so it is NOT possible to install CWM. But there is a way to manually install Google apps.
In today’s article, we will look at all the current methods of downloading the popular Google Play Market service to the Chinese versions of Huawei smartphones
- How to Download and Install Google Play Store App on Chinese Huawei Phones
- The item you need to download before continuing
- How to Download and Install Google Play Store App on Chinese Huawei Phones via APK Files
- How to Download and Install Google Play Store App on Chinese Huawei Phones Using Google Installer
- How to install Google Play Store using an automatic package
- : Google services on Huawei 8 Plus Chinese version
How to Download and Install Google Play Store App on Chinese Huawei Phones
- Turn on your Huawei phone
- Go to the app drawer and open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to “Advanced Settings” and click on it.
- Then click on “Security” and then click on “Enable download from unknown sources”.
- If you receive a notification that “this type of file may harm your device”, ignoring it, it is completely safe. Click OK.
- Download the 3 files which are listed below by clicking on the links next to each.
- When you finish downloading the files, open the Google Play Store app file and install it.
- After the installation is complete, log into the Google Play Store using your Google account or create a new account.
How to install Google Play Store using an automatic package
Installing Google services on a Chinese smartphone is easier with a package that installs everything you need. It depends a little on the brand of the device, but in general it is very SIMilar to everything. For this example, we are going to install Google Play on Xiaomi with MIUI Chinese version.
There are several applications depending on the manufacturer. They are all usually in Chinese, and their icon is SIMilar to the Google Play logo. If you are NOT sure, you just need to install it and try.
Once the app is installed, open it. Click on what appears to be the start of the app. In my case, it is a blue circle with Chinese characters in the center, which, I believe, says something like “install”.
You may be asked for permission to install and several APKs will be downloaded to install, such as Calendar, Contact Manager, Google Services and Google Play.
Once installed, all you need to do is Sign up for your Gmail account to Access Google Play
Some people have complained that their firmware prevents them from running Google apps on their device. You can Get Google Apps including Google Play Store App by Using Google Installer for Chinese Mobile Phones. In case you have any difficulty following the steps or get stuck, be sure to leave a comment. thanks.