In order to use this program, you need to download it. Well, it’s very simple to use it:
- Launch Display Recorder and press the REC button. After that, you will see a red stripe on top.
- Next, you need to go to the application, which will record.
- To terminate the process. return to the interface and click on the stop button.
A distinctive feature of this utility is iOS support starting from 6.1. The pluses include automatic encoding of videos in the H264 MP4 format. In addition, you can choose the video quality and display orientation. All files captured by you are automatically saved to the smartphone library.
Display Recorder analog. iREC. It is not much more difficult to work with it:
- Download and install the utility.
- Turn on the application, and indicate the name of the future video.
- Click on the REC button and follow all the actions you want to immortalize in the screencast.
- Finish recording, and select the location to save the file.
A big disadvantage is that the application is paid. You will have to pay 2.99 to use it. But it pays off by the fact that this program supports platforms starting from iOS 7. The application also easily supports iPad and iPod. In addition, the recording of mobile calls or video calls is available in many instant messengers.
How to record screen with sound
After adding the button of the same name to the Control Center, you only need to swipe up to see a round icon with a bold circle in the center.
When pressed, a three-second report will begin and an image-to-video capture is activated. Remember to take precautions: do not cover the microphone in any way, because voice will be muffled.
In addition to your voice, the screencast can be configured to record audio in games, audio from video, and so on. Thus, you can save in memory how you play (in the common people it is called Streaming) and after a short moderation, put it on YouTube.
Important: If you press and hold on the icon, you can call up a menu in which the microphone is activated. This option is required if you want to simultaneously comment on everything that is happening on the screen. We recommend that you turn off notifications (set to “do not disturb mode”), because the sound from them will be heard on the recording.
Instructions for older iOS versions
Not all iPhone owners have iOS updated to version 11 or higher. So, for example, in older models (for example 4, 4S, 5C) screen recording is done using a third-party utility. There are no standard utilities in this case.
The most famous programs for the ancient iPhones are Display Recorder, iREC and RecordMyScreen. Let’s consider each of them in more detail.
How to add a screen recording button to Control Center
Adding a (take out) display record button to the Control Center is quite simple. First of all, you need to go to the “Settings”. “Control Center”. “Configure controls” section. You will see a list of available items. You need to select “Screen Recorder” and turn it on by clicking on the green plus next to it. That’s it, now the button has been added to the Control Center (opens by swiping from the bottom up).
If it is not clear how to display the functionality for quick access, look at the instructions just above, everything is detailed there.
7 ways to record screen video on any iPhone with or without sound
In this article, we will analyze how to record a screen on an iPhone, regardless of the version of iOs. This can be useful for work, to show the problem on the phone, to demonstrate the gameplay of a game, to record sound, songs, videos, video presentations. Before version 11 of iOs, you had to download third-party utilities, but since September 2017, Apple finally introduced the screencast function as a regular tool.
The instruction is universal and suitable for all models: 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11. 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
- By regular means
- How to add a screen recording button to Control Center
- How to record screen with sound
- Instructions for older iOS versions
- Display Recorder
- Using a PC
- On Windows
- Camtasia: Screen Recorder
- Reflector 3
- LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver
- MacOS options
- QuickTime Player
- Camtasia: Screen Recorder
Using a PC
In addition to the above methods, iPhone owners have an alternative way to record the screen. using a PC on any operating system (MacOs, Windows). The most important condition is to connect the iPhone and PC to the same network. whether it be Wi-Fi or using a USB cable.
By regular means
Starting with the 11th version of iOS, it became possible to record video from the screen with and without sound, which is called “out of the box”. iPhone captures a display image in the.MOV format. a fairly popular extension that can be played by all players. Codecs from Apple have long been used by all the world’s online services and equipment manufacturer, there are no difficulties.
Reflector application for recording video from the screen of Iphone and Mac
You can also record video from the iPhone screen using third-party applications. One of them is Reflector. Immediately, we note that this utility is available on the two most popular desktop platforms. Windows and OS X. and has a free version with some restrictions.
Simply put, Reflector emits an AirPlay receiver. And thanks to the Video Replay function, users can display everything that happens on the iPhone on the computer screen. Also, the app has a recording function.
Separately, it should be noted that Reflector does not have its own main window. After launch, users can make some settings related to the quality of the resulting image, if necessary, set a password when connecting, etc.
Recording video from the Iphone screen. basic methods and third-party programs
How to Record Iphone Screen Video with Sound? This question is very often interested in the newly-minted owners of new models Iphone 5s 6 7 8 X. In today’s article I will tell you about various ways to record video from the Iphone screen with and without sound using standard programs and third-party applications.
The best programs for capturing video from the screen Iphone
In the process of working with Iphone phones, it becomes necessary to record what is happening on the screen. This could be home screen actions, letplays, app settings, or an important broadcast. This requires specialized software that you simply cannot find. Now I will tell you about the best apps for capturing video from the Iphone screen.
Vidyo. an application for capturing video from the Iphone screen
With the Vidyo app, you can record MOV videos from your iPhone and iPad at up to 30 frames per second. The utility supports work in any application and allows you to simultaneously record sound from a microphone.
The main difference between Vidyo and its counterparts is that the program works on devices without jailbreak. According to the developer, during recording, it has almost no effect on the performance of the gadget.
In addition to recording from the iPhone and iPad screens, the application allows post-processing of the material. The user can add his own sound track, import audio recordings or videos from the library, record his own comments from the microphone. Unique trimming function allows you to accurately adjust the soundtrack.
Vidyo app. for recording for
For the ability to record screencasts on the iPhone and iPad, you will have to pay 300 rubles. That kind of money was appreciated by the developer of an application that is compatible with any devices on iOS 9.
How to record video from the screen Iphone with sound using built-in programs. step by step instructions
Capturing video from the Iphone screen will help you create a screencast of the gameplay, video instructions or perform other tasks related to capturing what is happening on the display.
Previously, screen recording was only possible with a jailbreak, but now users can launch a screencast using built-in iPhone functions, third-party apps from the App Store, or from their Windows computer, MAC OS.
- To do this, open the iPhone settings and go to the “Control Center” section. Recall, “Control Center” is a menu that opens with a swipe from the bottom edge of the screen. There you can adjust the screen brightness, as well as other commonly used iPhone functions.
- After you have opened the section with the settings of the “Control Center”, you need to go to the subsection “Customize controls”.
- This will take you to a menu where you can customize which items will be available in the Control Center. Here you can add and remove items, as well as change their order. In order to be able to enable iPhone screen recording, you need to add the “Screen Recorder” element.
- Now you can enable screen recording on iPhone. To do this, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center. Then click on the screen recording button, which looks like a dot and a circle. As a result, a countdown will appear inside the button, and then the button will turn red, signaling that screen recording has already begun. To stop recording, return to the “Control Center” and press this button again.
- Also, when you turn on screen recording, you can open a menu with additional settings. To do this, you need to press the record button and hold it down for a while. As a result, a menu will appear on the screen in which you can enable sound recording from the microphone.
- After stopping recording, the resulting clips can be found in the “Photos” application in the “Videos” album. Using the “Share” button, you can send these videos from the “Photos” application to the cloud storage or by email. You can also connect your iPhone to your computer and upload videos directly, they will be in the same folder as your photos.
How to record video from the Iphone screen. instructions for beginners
iTools. Screen Recorder Iphone
In the absence of a connection to a wireless network, owners of computers based on the Windows operating system can use the third method. In this case, you need an iPhone, cable and iTools app.
iTools is a fairly popular utility from Asian developers. The app is an alternative to Apple’s iTunes media combine.
But unlike the program from Apple, iTools has wider functionality. For example, it allows you to record screencasts from iPhone and iPad.
Instructions on how to take a video screenshot from the screen of an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with iOS
Don’t know how to take a video screenshot from the iPhone screen? On this page you will find detailed instructions on how to record screen video with sound on iPhone.
Information about recording images with sound from the screen of an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11 or newer version of iOS is taken from the official Apple website. If you have an older iPhone, you can also record video from the screen. How to take a regular screenshot on iPhone, see this link.
Let’s see how to enable screen recording in iPhone settings. Open “Settings”, then in the menu that opens, we find “Control Center”, then “Configure Controls” and then next to the “Screen Recorder” item, click on “” (plus). Now we can record the screen of the iPhone, iPad or iPod, the icon to start recording appeared in the control center.
To get to Control Center, swipe up from the bottom of any screen. On iPhone X or later, as well as iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the top right edge of the screen to get to the control point. See, in the picture I have highlighted the icon for screen recording.
Usually at the beginning the video screenshot icon is of a different color and if you click on record, the recording will be silent. We need to enable iPhone screen video recording sound.
iPhone Screen Recorder With Audio (No Extra App Required!)
To do this, with a little effort, click on the recording icon (on some models, you may need to hold it down a little) in the menu that appears, click on the “Microphone On” icon. after which the icon will change color. which means video screenshot sound is on. Now you can record video with sound from the iPhone screen.
Open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later, as well as iPad with iOS 12 or later, to get to the control point, you need to swipe down from the upper right edge of the screen and click on the icon and see how the recording began. To stop recording video from the screen, you can also touch the red status bar at the top of the screen and select “Stop”.
You can also record video from the screen of models and earlier versions, but for this you need to use a computer or install third-party applications.
What to do to record video from the iPhone and iPad screen on iOS 8, 9 and 10 without using a computer
With the AirShou app, you can record video from your smartphone screen without using stationary equipment. Because the specified software is not included in the range of the App Store, you need to download it from third-party sources.
How to record video from iPhone or iPad screen on IOS 11 and above without using a computer
A quick guide to enable iPhone 11 and iPad screen recording
- Now you should close the item “Night-time” and return to the “Control Center”. It’s very simple to do, you need to swipe up on the screen, where a button for recording a video will appear. By long pressing this button, you can call up a menu that will allow you to control the recording (pause the recording, turn on the microphone);
- From this menu, click Start Recording to start shooting. While recording is in progress, you can freely use the gadget. Shooting will be indicated by a red bar displayed at the top of the screen;
- To stop recording, tap on the red bar and select “Stop”;
- After recording, the video will be saved in the gallery.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
Sometimes there is a need to record video from a smartphone screen. Due to the peculiarity of Apple technology, many owners of gadgets such as iPhone and iPad face some difficulties in performing this task. IOS models up to version 11 required additional software or a PC connection to record video from the screen. In the proposed article, we will consider the main existing methods of recording video from the iphone screen.
AirShou installation instructions for recording video from the screen of apple gadgets
To record videos with AirShou, visit sites such as emu4ios.net or iEmulators.net. To install it on iPhone and iPad, select the “Install” button and confirm the download when the pop-up window appears.
When the application is installed, go to the “Settings” menu, select “General”, then “Profiles”. In the menu that appears, you need to find and click on “Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech”.
For the full operation of the application, click on the “Trust Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech” button and confirm the action.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video with AirShou App
To start recording. on your iPhone or iPad, run the application.
At the first start, you need to give consent to the application to use the camera. Click “Agree”, after which the main menu opens, where we select “Record”.
Next, it is proposed to name the future video and select the desired resolution and screen orientation.
In order to record a video, in the “Available AirPlay Devices” menu, select “AirPlay Video Replay” and then “AirShou” with your specified iOS device.
To end video recording using the app, click on the Stop button.
You can watch the recorded video by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of the application.
IPhone and iPad Screen Recorder with Windows 7, 8, and 10
To use this method, it is necessary that the iPhone or iPad and the computer are connected to the same network, be it either Wi-Fi or a cable. The free program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver, which can be found on the official website, will be very convenient.
To record using this program, you must:
- On your gadget, which is connected to the same network as the PC, log into the control center and select “Screen Repeat”;
- A list of available devices will appear, in which you need to select the “LonelyScreen” item;
- After clicking on the computer screen, the screen of your iOS will be displayed.
- Now you can record a video using Win10 tools: if you use the standard method, call the recording panel using the WinG keyboard shortcut.
- The first step is to connect your iOS 11 and below to your computer using a gadget and, if necessary, allow access to the device;
- Run the application on your computer, select “File” from the menu and then “New video”;
- Recording will start by default with the front camera, so you need to switch recording to the iOS screen. To do this, click on the small arrow next to the record button. In addition, the program allows you to change the sound source, which is supported even by iPhones of versions 6s, x, 6, 7;
- To start recording, click on the record button;
- The captured screen recording is saved in the “File” program, then “Save”
How to Capture iPhone Video with Sound
Add a screen recording button to Control Center via Settings
There you will find other functions that you can quickly access.
Sound recording allows you to capture not only your voice, but also the sound from applications and games
The recorded video is saved in the Photos application by default. To find it, you don’t even have to open it and manually search for a video. Apple has thought of everything for you: after you finish recording, you will receive a notification from the Photos application, clicking on which will take you directly to the freshly recorded video. It remains only to view it and decide whether it is worth subjecting it to additional post-processing or you can send it like this.
How to record with sound screen on iPhone
The founder of AppleInsider.ru Mikhail Korolev is a great inventor. He constantly comes up with all sorts of innovations for working with the site, layout of articles and processing of images and teaches us these subtleties. But since he rarely succeeds in delivering the necessary information personally, he has to go to various tricks in order for the lesson to be learned. In this case, not only clarity is very important, but also sound accompaniment. Therefore, the standard function of recording the screen on the iPhone was not always suitable, because it allows you to capture a picture, but not to record sound. Anyway, we all thought so up to a certain point.
It turns out that you can record the iPhone screen with sound.
I love iOS because it never ceases to amaze me even after 10 years of use. Even when it seems that you have already experienced all its nooks and crannies and know all the secret passages, at some point it turns out that there is something else that you have not heard of. The function of capturing images on the iPhone screen with the ability to simultaneously record a voice on the built-in microphone is certainly, if not amazing, then at least surprising. Especially if you did not know about its existence.
Screen Recorder with Sound on iPhone
Thanks to the function of capturing images with sound, you can not only show what is happening on the screen of your iPhone, but also describe it with your voice. You don’t even need an external headset for this, because all recording is done on the built-in microphone. The main thing is not to cover the area with the microphone with your hand or something else during recording. Otherwise, at the output, the sound may turn out to be either too quiet or not recorded at all. Therefore, if you have an iPhone, hold it by the side edges on weight, and iPad. vertically, if possible without pinching the bottom end.
However, in this mode, you can record not only your voice, but also the sound of the iPhone or iPad itself. Yes, you’re right, screen capture on iOS also captures audio in games, video services, and other applications with voice acting. That is, in fact, thanks to this function, you will be able to conduct, if not live broadcasts, then at least record the gameplay of the games you play, and then, having slightly corrected, put it on YouTube or send it to the person for whom the recording was intended. The main thing is to remember that it is illegal to record films and series on paid video platforms in this way, and then send to someone or distribute in another way, is illegal and equates to piracy.
IPhone Screen Recorder with Sound
If you activate recording by pressing a button in the “Control Center”, as described above in the article, there will be no sound in the final video.
By default, the microphone is turned off: this is the reason why the screen recording goes without sound.
To turn the microphone on or off, do not just press, but press and hold the record button. In the window that opens after this, activate it.
You will have to turn on the microphone by long pressing the icon every time you decide to remove the screen on iPhone with sound.
Which iPhones have built-in screen recording
You do not need to install third-party applications for this, because the built-in ability to record what is happening on the iPhone screen appeared with the release of iOS 11. The function is out of sight, so it is not surprising that not everyone knows about it.
The following Apple device models are capable of recording:
- IPhones from iPhone 5s and older: SE / 6 / 6s / 7/8 / X / XR / XS / 11 and so on, including all Plus and Max versions. And of course the new 2nd generation iPhone SE.
- Tablets iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 2nd generation), Pro (12.9-inch, 1st generation), Pro (10.5-inch), Pro (9.7-inch), Air 2, Air 6- 1st generation, iPad 5th generation, iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and newer tablets.
- All iPod touch 6th generation or older.
Owners of older devices, such as iPhone 5 or 4, will have to use other methods described below to capture video from their phone.
To view the installed version of iOS, go to “Settings” → “General” → “About this device” → “Software version”.
In our IPWS-OTA service, you can enter the device model number and see what the maximum iOS version is available for it.
QuickTime Player is a standard macOS player that is built into the system and can record an image from a connected iPhone or Mac screen.
First of all, let’s figure out on which equipment it will work and on which it will not. Your iPhone must be updated to iOS 8 and have a Lightning connector. available in phones from iPhone 5 and later, and tablets from iPad 4 and later. From this it follows that the iPhone 4S and iPad 3 do not support this option.
You will also need a computer with macOS at least Yosemite (version 10.10) and a Lightning cable (included in the box with the iPhone).
Connect your smartphone to your Mac using a cable and launch QuickTime. From the top menu select “File” → “New Video”.
By default, a window will open displaying the video of the built-in camera. At this stage, the player will request access to Mac cameras and microphones. you need to allow otherwise video and sound from Athos will not be displayed.
Click on the small down arrow to the right of the round red record button.
From the drop-down list in the field, you need the camera and microphone of your device. Here you can also select the video quality. Be careful with this parameter, as the size of the final file can grow a lot.
An exact snapshot of the image from your iPhone is displayed on the Mac screen. To start recording, click on the red round button (click on it to stop).
Automatic saving is not provided here. Therefore, after you finish recording the iPhone screen, do not forget to select in the top menu “File” → “Save”.
HDMI cable and adapter
If you are unfamiliar with such devices, I will explain briefly. The device itself is a small box with various inputs and outputs. You connect the phone to it via HDMI cable, and the box itself to the computer via the Thunderbolt or USB port.
Now everything that happens on the iPhone screen will be transmitted to the computer, where you can save it to a video file using a special program.
How to Record Screen on iPhone with Sound
Screen Recorder on iPhone is a useful feature that you can use to create short and not-so-great videos. Today I will tell you how to record a video from the iPhone screen with and without sound.
This step-by-step guide is great for iPad and iPod touch. I will also tell you how to write an image from the screen when connected to a computer via a Lightning cable.
How to Capture Screen Videos on iPhone and iPad
To get started, go to Settings → Control Center → Customize Controls and tap the green icon next to Screen Recording. This will add a recording icon to the “Control Center”.
Step-by-step instructions on how to record video from the screen:
- Open the “Control Center”. To do this, swipe down from the top-right corner of the display on devices without a Home button, or swipe up from the bottom of the display on a smartphone or tablet with a Home button.
- Tap the record icon 2 times to start video recording, or press and hold it to turn the microphone on or off. You can also use a third-party extension such as video streaming on Messenger or screen sharing via Zoom.
- You will see a red indicator in the upper left corner of the iPhone (or in the upper right corner of the iPad). Click it to stop recording.
- If you left the default settings, open the “Photos” application, where you will see the created video.
After you press the button to start recording, a 3-second countdown will begin before starting. The icon will turn red and blink while recording is in progress.
When you’re ready to finish and save your video, look at the red around the current time in the upper left corner of the iPhone display on newer models, or in the upper right corner on iPad.
After clicking this icon on the status bar, click Stop to complete the process and save the video. Or use “Undo” to continue recording.
After clicking the “Stop” button, you will see a pop-up notification, clicking on which you can go to the saved record and share it.
By the way, if you want such wallpapers, you can download them from here. There are other wallpapers from the iPhone SE 2020.
Reflector for Mac and Windows
Reflector is a receiver software for Mac and PC that allows you to broadcast the display of your iPad or iPhone to the screens of various devices in real time. There is a version for macOS, Windows, Android and Amazon Fire TV.
Reflector’s capabilities are significantly superior to the functions of recording a screen image from a smartphone, the program is more intended for remote work and showing the screen of any of its devices to the interlocutor. Of course, with the possibility of recording it.
Data transfer is carried out wirelessly via Wi-Fi using the AirPlay function built into Apple devices.
All you need to do is install and run the program, then go to your device and in the AirPlay menu select which screen to broadcast the image for video capture.
With Reflector, you can easily play iOS games or show apps on the big screen without unnecessary wires and complex settings.
This function is supported by all new devices starting from iPhone 4S and iPad 2.
Reflector is a paid program, but it has a 7-day trial period. At the time this article was published
Which of the following video capture methods to use is up to you. By far the most convenient screen recording method has been built into iOS since version 11. Therefore, only owners of old smartphones cannot use it. They will be helped by the Reflector program, which works on macOS, Windows and even Android.
How to Find Screen Recording on iPhone
It is possible to find the screen recording function on the iPhone in the settings or integrated functions only in one case. if the version of the iPhone operating system is iOS 11 generation or higher. In such a situation, the need to use third-party programs automatically disappears.
The screen recording function itself is located in the “Control Center” subsection. With the release of iOS 11, the creators added a tab that opens with a swipe from the bottom to the top of the screen.
In the subsection “Control Center”, select “Customize controls”. After selection, a menu will open where you can add the desired widgets and functions. To be able to quickly record video from the phone screen, you need to activate “Screen Recorder”.
Important! Initially, there is no screen recording function in the “Control Center”, so you shouldn’t look for it there.
Third-party iPhone screen recorder apps
There are several apps that allow you to directly record videos on your iPad or iPhone. The first one is Screen Recorder. This is one of the oldest apps. It is easy to operate, but it does its job well. Allows you to record any type of information on the screen equally well. Supports HD video format with clear sound range. Also in this program you can apply additional effects and music.
DU Recorder stands out for its reliability. The application allows you to directly record video and shoot live broadcasts. By the way, while streaming, you can still choose the video quality. There is also a function of protection against illegal actions in relation to video. The application will help you instantly cut out unnecessary frames or, conversely, add the necessary ones.
Display Screen recorder is the same recording application, but with a twist: all video files are stored in one endpoint and can be edited. Also, inside the application itself, you can share videos with other users.
Important! All these applications will be relevant only for users who cannot update their gadget to iOS 11.
How to Record Screen on iPhone. Setting Up
Recording a phone screen in the modern world is a necessity: send business partner information on a deal, explain to friends how to go to some tab, or simply record a video call with a loved one. However, not everyone knows how to record screen on iPhone.
Where is iPhone screen video stored
The iPhone’s default settings are set to automatically display video files in the Videos section. Therefore, the screen recording will be there.
How to enable screen recording on older iPhones
Unfortunately, not every iPad or iPhone under the Apple umbrella supports the upgrade to iOS 11. In this case, you will need to consider one of the alternative options for screen recording.
Firstly, there is an option to use the proprietary function of Apple products. AirPlay. It allows you to download the currently displayed display picture to other devices. With its help, it becomes possible to transfer content to a personal computer.
This method also has a negative element. for the most part, it is extremely difficult to make high-quality reception of information from the AirPlay function. To establish a connection between two devices, you need to download one of the applications from Apple. Air Server, AirPlay Receiver, Reflector or Lonely Screen. The easiest to use. Lonely Screen.
Important! AirPlay will not work if the PC and the owner’s device are using different network connections. Therefore, the first step is to connect both devices to the same network.
Algorithm of actions for working with Lonely Screen:
- Download the distribution kit. At the end of the first boot, a notification from the internal security system on the PC will appear on the screen. Be sure to confirm the app’s access to all networks.
- Run the program.
- Unlock the phone. Next, you will need to turn on the “Control Center”, in the report menu, select “Screen repeat”.
- After that, a context menu will appear on the phone display, where all currently available devices for streaming will be displayed. If the desired destination is not in the list, it is recommended to check the device connection and network operation.
- In the menu that appears, select the Lonely Screen item, waiting for the end of the synchronization process. After that, an image from the phone screen will appear on the computer screen.
- For further video recording on a computer, you will need to use other programs. The simplest option is the WinG keyboard shortcut (if the operating system is Windows). After activating the hotkeys, the “Open Game Panel” window will appear on the display. To confirm the action, you must check the box “Yes, this is a game.” You can also use other applications. Capture, Nvidia Shadow Play, etc.
An alternative method for recording video from the phone screen is the iTools program. To do this, you need to download it to your computer, install and run it. Algorithm of actions:
- Connect iPhone to computer via USB cable, answering affirmatively to the appeared system message “Trust this computer?”.
- Open the application on your computer and select the “Tools” menu.
- Go to Screen Mirroring.
- The system will display a message stating that the program is launching root mode on the iPhone (developer system).
- Confirm this statement by clicking OK.
- Unlock iPhone. After that, the system itself will start the process of capturing video files on the PC,
- To start recording video, you need to click on the icon with a red circle, in parallel choosing the quality format and the location of the residual files.
- Regardless of the moment of recording, the stream itself can be expanded in full screen on a PC. The final view of the image will be vertical.
The situation is different with users who have a MacBook. For them, video recording from the screen (regardless of which model. S, SE, X, XR) will be carried out by the internal resources of the system, but connected to a computer.
To do this, you need to use the built-in QuickTime Player utility, which is natively present in any device from Apple. The utility allows the owner to create records and open them after.
Important! The quality of video recording on a PC will differ significantly from Windows, and for the better.
QuickTime connects to any Apple device that has the correct firmware version installed. You will need to do the following:
HOW TO RECORD iPhone SCREEN WITH MICROPHONE SOUND? TUTORIAL!
- Connect your phone to your computer via a cord. When pairing these devices for the first time, you will need to confirm that the device is safe and trustworthy.
- Open the QucikTime Player utility on your computer. The fastest way to search is through the Spotlight assistant. To do this, use the “Command” and “Space” hotkey combination. In the line that opens at the top, you must enter the name of the desired service.
- In the upper left corner there will be a section with a drop-down menu “File” with a subsection “New video”.
- When you first capture the camera, the program will need confirmation to use sound recording elements (microphone and camera in particular).
- After confirmation, the utility will start recording video, but initially the stream will go from the computer’s web camera. You can transfer the shooting to your phone using the upside down arrow, which is located on the side of the recording activation button.
- Next, you will need to select the desired device from which the recording will go.
- After switching functions to the phone, the computer screen will display the same as the smartphone screen. However, if it was not possible to start the process, then it is recommended to unlock the phone again or repeat the process again.
- Screencast will be performed after activating the “Rec” icon. The “Stop” command will end the process.
After the end of the recording, the user will be offered the opportunity to preview it. After completion, you can close the screencast and click on “File”, then “Save”.
If you need professional sound recording on your phone, you can also connect a microphone. You can change the type of recording device in the settings. the item “Define the sound source”. In the same subsection, you can select the quality in which the screen will be recorded.
The final step in the whole process is exporting the recording. The system itself will suggest where to save the video and what name to assign it.
How to Record Screen on iPhone
After adding the “Screen Recorder” function, you need to call the drop-down menu of the phone. To do this, you need to swipe your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen. The required icon looks like a bold dot inside a thin circle. After pressing, a countdown will appear on the screen until the start of the recording process. The recording itself will start when the button turns red.
Stopping recording occurs in the same order:
- Called “Control Center”.
- Then you need to click on the video recording button.
Important! This type of video recording is only suitable for modern iPhone models. For older ones, you will have to use other methods.
What to do if iPhone screen recording is silent
Most users face a similar problem. In vain attempts to find the cause, they get a broken microphone or use third-party applications that heavily load the system. With the release of the fifth model, the engineers decided to introduce two microphones into the device. One of them is mounted between the camera and the flash, it is used when recording sound on video.
First of all, you should check that the microphone is not caught in a case or protective film, because some creators of accessories forget to leave room for it.
Advice! Sometimes you can make a cut in the protective film yourself to leave this place without pressure.
Also, dirt and dust can clog into the slot itself, which significantly reduces the level of reproduced sound.
You should also check if the microphone is connected at all to the video recording. By default, it does not turn on when you record video from the screen on an iPhone or iPad. To do this, when selecting the recording function itself, press the recording activation button. After some time, a context menu will open, below which the “Enable” or “Disable” option for the microphone will be displayed.
Record iPhone Screen Video Using Third Party Apps
You can also record screen video using third-party applications. Why if there is a built-in tool? The fact is that special software allows you to perform post-processing of the material, for example, add your own audio track, import content from the library, record your own comments from the microphone, trim and edit audio tracks.
This app lets you record your favorite games, apps, video calls, and screen audio for tutorials and video demos on your iPhone or iPad. After screen recording, the file can also be edited. Toolbox similar to RecPro.
The resulting high-definition video can be uploaded to. YouTube, Instagram directly from the application. The free version has a watermark. Its removal costs 149 rubles.
- RECGoPro. 329 rubles. for one month
- Full resolution. 149 rubles.
The application allows you to record your phone screen with Face Cam in HD quality, and then edit the recording using a lot of software features:
- Insert and edit reactions with audio comments.
- Control playback speed.
- Size 1: 1, 4: 5, 16:18, 16: 9, 9:16, 3: 4, 4: 3, 2: 3, 3: 2, 2: 1, 1: 2.
- Add text.
- Add any of 15 filters.
- Add stickers from ten packs of stickers with many variations for all occasions.
- Rotate video.
- Change background.
- Share directly from the app.
RecPro is compatible with all devices with iOS 11 and above.
- Screen recorder Premium. 399 rubles.
- RecPro Premium. 799 rubles. for one month
- RecPro Premium. 2 350 rubles. for one year
Premium account removes all ads, recording time limits and unlocks access to exclusive features.
How to record a screen
with sound on iPhone
The article detailed three easy ways to record iPhone screen video with sound
iPhone by default records the screen without sound. But this option is not for everyone. Recording a video instruction with comments or a screencast of the gameplay with an original soundtrack is a demanded task for many users. How to be?
Record video from the iPhone and iPad screen with built-in tools
In fact, it is easy to record a video of the screen with sound on the iPhone, but this function is not obvious, therefore it requires instructions.
- First, add a screen recording button to Control Center:
Click the green plus sign next to Screen Recording.
- On iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top-right edge of the screen. On earlier models, up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Long press the gray “record” icon and press “Microphone”.
- Click Start Recording and wait for the three second countdown to complete. The status bar or area with the clock will turn red.
- To stop recording, press the record button again or tap the red status bar at the top of the screen and select “Stop”.
- The video is automatically saved and available in the Photos app.
Record iPhone Screen Video Using Computer
Mac owners may find it convenient to record their iPhone screen using a computer. All you need is a cable.
- Connect your phone or tablet to your MacBook or iMac.
- Launch QuickTime Player on Mac.
- Select “File” → “New Video” from the program menu.
- When webcam recording opens, switch it to mobile device screen recording. To do this, click on the arrow next to the record button and select your device.
- Select a sound source.
- Click the record button to start the process. To stop, press the “Stop” button.
- From the QuickTime Player menu, click File → Save.
In QuickTime Player, you can also record your Mac screen. This method will be convenient because the video will be immediately saved in the computer’s memory, where it will be possible to continue working with it.
By the way, you can also record your phone screen from a Windows computer. For this there is a special program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver.
Why iPhone Screen Recording Doesn’t Work?
The problem is most likely caused by enabled restrictions in the iOS settings. Go to Settings. General. Restrictions, enter the previously set password and scroll to the bottom of the list of parameters. The last item Screen recording is responsible for the desired function, if it is disabled, recording will not be performed.
How to enable screen recording on 11 iPhone?
- Launch Settings and select Control Center
- Scroll down and click the plus sign next to Screen Recording.
How to Record Screen on iPhone with Sound?
Open Control Center and hold down the record switch. you will see a button to activate the microphone. 3. When recording the screen, set the volume to maximum and the sound will be recorded through the iPhone microphone.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone?
How to take a screenshot on iPhone SE 2020
- Press the Side button and the Home button on your smartphone at the same time.
- You will hear a characteristic sound, and a preview of the screenshot will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Pinch the preview of the screenshot to share it immediately in any application.
How to take a screenshot if the button does not work on iPhone?
Go to Settings-General-Accessibility-AssistiveTouch. This function adds a small button on the screen, by clicking on which you can turn down / up the volume, turn off the phone and take a screenshot of the screen.
How to enable screen recording in settings?
How to enable screen recording feature in Android 10?
- Open the Settings menu
- Go to the “System” section, which is located at the very bottom
- Tap on the item “About the phone” (or “About the tablet”)
- Find at the very bottom the item “Build number”
- Tap it quickly until you are notified that you have become a developer.
What to do if screen repeat doesn’t work?
If you cannot use the Screen mirroring function, please check the following.
- Make sure your TV is set to the correct input.
- Screen mirroring must be enabled on your mobile device.
- Restart your mobile device and check if this resolves the problem.