Through OEM unlocking
A very easy way that is still relevant today.
- After resetting and starting the system, when you see the FRP page, where you need to enter the previously registered Google account, press “,” (comma) on the keyboard until a pop-up window with settings appears.
- Click on Google Keyboard Options (gear icon).
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and select “Help and Feedback”.
- Go to any category and select a part of the text by holding your finger on a line.
- You will see a web search icon.
- Click on it and in the search field that appears, click “Settings”.
- Then you will enter the System Settings app. Go to “For Developers” (if this parameter is not in the list, then go to “System”. “About phone” and 7 times click on “Build number”).
- Go back and open “For Developers”.
- Scroll down a bit and see “OEM Unlock” or something similar. Activate it.
- Hold the Power button to restart your phone.
- Now on boot in the FRP window you will see the “Add Account” page.
The profile with which the phone is synchronized has been deleted. All you have to do is enter new data and you will be entered into the system.
How to bypass Google account on your phone
Typically, Android users don’t notice that their phones are protected by Factory Reset Protection (FRP) until they need to go through Google Account verification after a factory reset. If for some reason you are faced with the problem of linking the device to your account or having difficulty logging in due to recovery, read our guide, where we describe methods for bypassing a Google account during the first setup.
How Google Verification (Factory Reset Protection) works?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), also known as Google Account Verification, is a feature added in Android Lollipop (5.1). Now the vast majority of models are equipped with this mechanism. FRP starts protection, and when you or another person tries to set up the phone after performing a Hard Reset, the phone will ask you to confirm the profile to which it was linked before the reset. That is, you will have to enter your login (email address) and password from it.
Attention! If you choose to restore factory settings, it will destroy all data on your phone. Before doing this, back up your important files.
FRP was created so that, for example, no one could erase your data and use the device if you lose it. The person will find it, make a reset, but stumble upon a check. This is often enough for the kidnapper to surrender.
The system makes the Android device less attractive to thieves. However, FRP can sometimes become a “headache” for a smartphone owner.
Google Bypass All Samsung Phones || 100% Working 3 Methods || FRP RESET step by step
If you have just purchased the device, there will be no problems. However, occasionally, in other cases, they arise. For example, after buying on the secondary market, the previous owner could forget to unlink his account, and when trying to register a new user, a request to enter the data of the previous account will pop up. You can also simply forget the password from the profile, and then reset to the factory settings, where you will need to go through verification by entering the login and password from the account that was previously linked to the mobile.
While the protection looks solid, there are several ways to bypass account verification. Below we list the workers at the moment.
How to enable and disable protection?
FRP is automatically enabled after linking a Google account.
To Activate FRP, do the following (if your account is not already connected):
- from your phone go to “Settings”. “Accounts”;
- tap on “Add account”;
- select “Google”;
- enter your profile username and password to register it for this device.
To deactivate FRP, do the opposite, namely:
- on Android, open “Settings”. “Accounts”;
- click on “Google”;
- select the added Google account;
- tap on the menu “Delete account”.
Note, before you sell your phone to the next user, you must first log out of your Google profile to disable FRP. Then erase all data on the gadget. Thus, the buyer will be able to customize it without problems with verification.
Attention! To avoid FRP issues, do not Hard Reset within 24 hours of changing the password for the Google account associated with this device. Due to security concerns, Android may not allow you to set up your device and confirm login with a Google password that was reset within 24 hours.
How to bypass Google account verification on any smartphone?
Hackers figured out ways to bypass FRP without a computer, APK or OTG. Here are some simple tricks that might work for you. Note that you can bypass the lock and check on Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei, Alcatel, Nexus and other smartphones.
Attention! As Google continues to fix security holes in Android, these methods may not work with new updates. And since firmwares are configured differently by manufacturers, it may happen that bypass methods become irrelevant on some smartphone models.
Bypassing verification by resetting parameters
You will need this trick if you didn’t like the first one or for some reason it didn’t work.
- When enabled, go to the Select Wi-Fi Network page and add a new access point.
- Enter a random character string in the network name (SSID).
- Hold this text snippet and select “Share”.
- On the pop-up page, hold your finger on “Gmail” to display information about this application.
- Click “Notifications”. “Application Settings”.
- Tap the three dots icon and select “Account Management”.
- In the pop-up window, tap “Continue” to enter “Settings”.
- In this section, go to “Backup and reset”. “Reset to factory settings”.
After restoring, the Google account will be deleted from the phone.
Using the QuickShortcutMaker application
If none of the methods worked for you, use the QuickShortcutMaker app to remove the Google verification request. There are many tools designed to bypass the Google account with which a phone from Samsung, LG, Nexus, Huawei, etc. is synced, but this one is one of the most reliable at the moment.
- Start your smartphone and connect to some kind of Wi-Fi network.
- In the line for entering e-mail, write any characters and highlight them.
- As soon as an additional pop-up window appears, tap on the ellipsis icon and click “Need support or help” (exact wording may vary).
- Immediately after that you will be redirected to the page with Google Assistant, where you need to click “No thanks”.
- Thus, you will be taken to the navigation menu, where you can write the names of the menus you want to get into.
- Drive in “Chrome”.
- Download the program “QuickShortcutMaker” from any resource.
- Return to the previous menu and prescribe “Downloads”.
- Go to them and open the downloaded application. If you see a ban on installing software from third-party sources, then go to “Settings”. “Security” and there allow the installation of programs from unknown resources.
- Install and open QuickShortcutMaker.
- Type in the “Google Accounts” utility window and find the corresponding item in the list.
- Go and click on “Enter E-mail and Password”.
- Click on “Try”.
- In the new window, click on the ellipsis and select “Browser Login”.
- Register there the data from the account, which needs to be tied to the smartphone.
- Confirm login and restart the device.
In this way, you can remove the Google account on the phone and assign a new account to the device. As a result, after the system starts, there will be no need for confirmation, you just click on a few required items and you will be taken to the main screen.
code to bypass account verification
- We put a SIM card in a locked smartphone
- We call the phone from another number.
- Add a new call by pressing the “” button.
- Enter the code ### in the window that opens.
- If all actions are performed correctly, a menu with settings should appear.
- Press the Restore and Reset button and disable Data Copying and AutoRecover.
- Restoring factory settings again and restarting the phone.
FRP protection: benefits and harms
FRP protection is automatically triggered after a hard reset. On the one hand, this is good: an attacker will not get access to the data. He gets, in fact, a “brick”, useless without access to the Android OS and the contents of the phone.
On the other hand, an access error can occur when restoring the settings yourself. What if at the same time you cannot remember the data or the device does not want to receive it?
Here’s how to bypass Google Account Verification.
Note. Different device models (Samsung, Pixel, HTR, Lenovo, etc.) and Android versions may have differences in FRP bypass, but in general these instructions will be helpful if you follow them step by step.
using a SIM card
- We take out the SIM card from the mobile device and launch it.
- We skip the notification about the absence of a SIM card and select the interface language.
- In the form with entering a phone number or mail address and hold the @ sign for a few seconds.
- In the settings menu that appears, select the Android Keyboard Settings item.
- By pressing the Back and Home buttons, activate the Google search engine (it should appear on the home screen of the device).
- In the search, we type the request Settings and go to the appropriate section.
- Disable the Auto Recovery and Saving Backups items.
- Resetting the settings again (performing a hard reset).
via email and SMS
- We connect to the Internet.
- We try to enter an e-mail and press the button to send it via SMS.
- In the window that opens, send any message to 112.
- You will receive a notification about an error in sending a message, next to it there will be a call button.
- Click on it and enter the code ###.
- When you call, Android will redirect you to settings
- Perform a hard reset through the settings.
What is FRP
In order to improve security, the Android phone is linked to a Google account, which gives additional security to the device in the event of theft. This system is called Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
Thanks to FRP, the owner can pre-protect their device; for its subsequent activation, you will need to enter the registration data from the Google account linked to the mobile device.
How to prevent FRP problems from occurring
The above error can be prevented by deleting your Google account before performing a factory reset.
This mini-instruction will be useful if you are selling a device and want to perform a hard reset by removing any traces of use. The buyer will be able to use the phone by connecting his google account at the stage of the first launch of Android.
Attention! Disconnecting your Google Account from your phone removes access to Gmail, Google Play, Google Assistant, and other apps associated with your account.
In order to reset your Google account, you need to perform the following sequence:
- Go to Android Settings.
- Go to Accounts (or Accounts and Archive).
- Select the account to remove from the list by clicking on it.
- Click on the Delete Account (or Delete Samsung Account) button.
- After clicking on the duplicate button Delete account. account record will be deleted ONLY from the current device (in this case, it will be available online).
- We transfer the phone to developer mode. To do this, select the item “Unlock OEM”
After that, you will no longer have Google account errors when you reset the settings.
Best Ways to Bypass Google Account Verification
bypass FRP without Internet access
- We install a SIM card in a locked smartphone and call it from another mobile phone.
- We answer the call and click on the Add new call button.
- In the form that opens, enter any set of numbers.
- Click the Save button, select the Google item and create a new account.
- Reboot the device.
How to disable FRP
Bypassing Google Account Verification and FRP Blocking is not as easy as it sounds. Android devices may vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer, but the overall process and steps are similar.
Disabling FRP protection is probably the easiest way to make sure you don’t have to deal with this issue. It is also the simplest method available to bypass Google account verification. To do this, you need to delete your account. Deleting your account will also erase data from Google services (Gmail, Assistant, and so on). To do this, go to the device settings, click on your account and find the “Delete” item there. After deleting your Google account, you no longer have to deal with FRP blocking.
Bypass Google Account Verification
This method will work well for most types of Android devices, however, keep in mind that Google regularly updates security settings in its products.
- First, reset your device. “Settings”. “Reset to factory settings”.
- Next, go through the installation process until you are able to connect to Wi-Fi.
- When this item appears, tap the text box for the Wi-Fi password (but don’t enter it yet).
- A keyboard should appear. On your keyboard, press and hold the spacebar.
- In the menu that appears, select the language English (USA).
- You should be returned to the Wi-Fi connection screen. Now you can enter the password for your network.
- Continue the installation process until you are prompted to enter your Google account information. On this screen, click on the “Enter your email address or phone number” field.
- Then on the keyboard that appears, press and hold the “@” symbol.
- In the menu that appears, select “Google Keyboard Settings.”
- On the next screen, click on the menu icon and select “Help”.
- On the screen that appears, click “Google Search”
- A web page should open. Press and hold any word on the page until a menu appears, then select Web Search from the menu and select “Google App.”
- Then search for options on the webpage.
- Under the autocomplete option, the settings gear icon should appear in the dropdown menu of the available options. Click on it.
- Select “Backup and reset”.
- Now you need to go through the account setup again. When prompted to verify your Google account, this time you should be able to skip this step.
- Once setup is complete, you will be able to use your device without checking your Google account.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Android Devices
Most Android devices are linked to a Google account for activation and use. In an effort to make gadgets more secure if your device is lost or stolen, Google has implemented a feature called Factory Reset Protection (FRP). While this is undoubtedly a useful option, it can be a real headache if you forget the username and password that was used when activating. Therefore, knowing how to bypass Google account verification can be helpful.
It is worth saying that when setting up an Android device using a Google account, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is enabled by default. Therefore, if you did not turn it off yourself, it probably works.
Bypass Google account verification with a third-party program
Another way to bypass Google account verification is to install a third-party app on your Android device. The app will bypass Google account verification. Installing and using an APK is a little more difficult than installing an app directly on your phone.
- Select the APK program you would like to use. Their choice is huge: FRPHijacker Tool (for Samsung devices), FRP Bypass APK, D-G Unlocker Tool or GSM Flasher ADB Tool.
- Download the FRP Bypass Tool to your USB stick. (You can also run them from a PC, but it’s easier to run them directly on the device.)
- After the download is complete, connect the USB storage to your mobile device using an OTG cable.
- Find and install the APK from your USB device.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to access your device settings to make the changes needed to bypass your Google account.
Join our Telegram chat. There you can discuss the latest news from the Android world.
If the phone was donated or purchased from another person, you can throw off the message that appears by entering the correct account data. To do this, contact the previous owner and require his old username and password.
The phone will boot, now in the settings of the accessory they link it to a new personal account. This option comes up if there is a connection with an old user. But if there is no ability to get personal data, or the password is forgotten, then they use other methods.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Android Devices
Most Android devices are linked to a Google account for activation and use. In an effort to make devices the safest if your device is lost or stolen, Google has implemented a feature called Factory Reset Protection (FRP). While this is undoubtedly a necessary feature, it can be a real headache if you forget the username and password that were applied during activation. Therefore, knowing how to bypass Google account verification can be helpful.
It is worth announcing that when setting up an Android device using a Google account, Reset Options Protection (FRP) is enabled by default. Therefore, if you did not turn it off yourself, it is completely possible that it works.
- insert the SD drive;
- install TWRP Recovery;
- download and transfer the archive to the card under the title “FRP-False.zip”;
- start recovery mode (with the device off, press the on / off, “Home” and volume up keys immediately) and flash the downloaded archived content.
- install a SIM card;
- make a call to the phone;
- accept the call and add it to your contacts;
- at the step of entering information about the subscriber, enter arbitrary numbers and click on the line for adding the newest contact to the Google account;
- write down the username and password for the account;
- save the contact in the profile and restart the device.
- start activating the connection with Wi-Fi;
- during network verification, return to the previous frame;
- mark in the list any other arbitrary access point to the Web using wireless technology;
- prescribe any characters in the password field, select the typed text, call the additional menu and select the line “Show hints”;
- before you reset the Google account, on the Droid, type the word options and go to the configuration of the cellular gadget;
- in the familiar section of the backup, mark “Reset DRM licenses”;
- turn on the network again and indicate the information about the new profile in Google.
Using a flash drive
The most common and safest option is how to unlock your Google account after a reset. It is carried out due to the fact that when removable media is connected, a notification window appears, which will help to get to the parameters.
To implement this option, perform the following sequence of actions:
- A USB flash drive is inserted into the turned on device or it is connected via an OTG cable.
- A corresponding notification will appear, where they click on the OK button.
- The storage options will open.
- Select the “All” tab, go to “Settings” and click on “Start”.
After these actions, an options window will open, where you can reset the Google account on the Droid in order to fully use the gadget. No proof of Google account required.
How to disable Factory Reset Protection
To completely deactivate integrated protection, follow these steps:
- open the configuration of the cellular device;
- then mark the line “Accounts / Accounts”;
- select “Google”;
- click on the button to delete your profile in Google;
- enable developer mode (USB debugging);
- activate the slider under the heading “OEM Unlock”.
After a Google account reset on the Droid, the system may not “recognize” the password. The confusion arises if the user has not so long ago changed the secret combination of signs. Just log in to your account a few days later.
Bypass FRP with a memory stick
Let’s start with the simplest and most harmless option, for which you only need a memory card or an OTG cable with a flash drive. This FRP reset takes place thanks to a pop-up message about the connected memory card, from which you can get into the system settings, proceed in order:
- Insert the memory card into a working phone
- In the notification, click OK, you will be taken to the storage settings
- Click on “Application Data”
- Go to the “All” tab and find “Settings”, click “Run”
- Opened settings, select “Restore and reset”
- Now click on “Reset DRM” and confirm the removal of keys
- Go back to “Backup and reset” and do a factory reset
- Wait for the phone to turn on, you are now free from FRP Lock.
Bypass FRP Lock Using Wi-Fi
During the initial setup, go to the Wi-Fi connection page, then reset FRP Lock according to the instructions:
- Select any network, open the keyboard by clicking on the password input field
- In the keyboard, you need to call the settings, how to do this depends on the keyboard, if there are several options:
- Clamp space
- Click “Change language”
- Pinch the “Swype” icon
- Clamp the numeric keypad icon (123)
- Clamp the comma
- Turn on voice input, say nothing, wait for an error message and an inconspicuous settings icon will appear next to it, select Google Now, click opt out and you are in the search bar, you just need to write “Settings”, and you are already there, continue with
- Once in the keyboard settings, you need to go to another window, for example, call the help window (hidden in the upper right corner under the vertical ellipsis)
Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset for Advanced Users
These methods of bypassing the Google FRP account after the reset are not recommended for users who have never used the SP Flash Tool or custom recovery. These methods are only suitable for smartphones with MTK chip!
Easy Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset
There are already a lot of methods for bypassing FRP Lock, many smartphones have their own instructions, so if you cannot remove FRP Lock from your device, write the complete model of your smartphone / tablet in the comments, and you will receive a suitable instruction.
Google’s security policy states that FRP Lock is only valid for 72 hours, so if you are not in a hurry, you can just wait three days, then the smartphone will turn on.
How to reset account Sony Xperia Z5 and Sony Xperia Z5 Dual
To reset your Sony Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Dual account, you will need the Dev Settings application (save on your PC or any other device), then step by step:
- At the very bottom there will be a link to the Sony website, click on it and a browser will open!
- With a long press, select any text and press “Share”, select the Email application
All Samsung Bypass Google Account November 2019 just 5 minutes
- Install this application, during installation click “Configure” and check the box “Unknown sources”
- After installation, open the application immediately! You are in settings, do a factory reset
- The smartphone has rebooted and no longer asks for an account!
Easy Reset FRP Lock Using SIM Card
This method assumes that you have the opportunity to call a locked smartphone, if this is not possible, proceed further. Bypass FRP with SIM:
- Insert the SIM card into the phone and turn it on, wait until the connection is connected
- Call the locked phone, during a call, click on the add call icon, and drop the call
- You ended up on the dialing screen, now you need to enter the combination ###, the advanced settings window will open
- There should be a back arrow in the upper left corner, click on it, and you will be taken to the standard settings
- Open “Restore and reset”, disable linking the backup to your Google account (Or “Clear credentials” in “Security”) and reset the settings.
- Wait until the device is fully turned on and log into your Google account.
Bypass FRP Lock with SP Flash Tool
- In scatter-loading, specify your scatter
- Go to Format. Manual Format Flash
- Now you need to indicate at which address the Google FRP Lock is written, for this open your scatter.txt with any text editor (it will be more convenient in NotePad) and by running the search (Ctrlf) find frp. should find something like this:
- Now we transfer the value of “linear_start_addr” from scatter.txt to “Begin Address [HEX]” in the SP Flash Tool, also “partition_size:” to “Format Length [HEX]”. this is where Google FRP Lock is located
- Click Start and connect the switched off phone to the PC, wait until the end of the cleaning
- Turn on the device, there is no more FRP Lock!
Did you manage to bypass Google FRP Lock? What method did you use? Share your experience in the comments.
Ways to Unlock Google Account on Samsung
Recently, the smartphone has become the focus of important information about the owner of the device: it contains his personal files, bank card data, phone numbers, text and voice messages, logged into accounts of various social networks, etc., etc. Therefore, protecting access to this data becomes a top priority for every phone owner. In daily use, this is ensured by the presence of a screen lock password in any of the possible ways (password, pin code, graphic drawing, fingerprint). If your phone is lost or stolen, you can use the Find My Device function (provided that it is activated). However, a few years ago, Google took to a new level of organizing the security of users’ personal data and protecting their devices. The company introduced the FRP lock function, which will be discussed later in our article.
Option 1. Effective and challenging.
You can use APK apps to unlock Google account on Samsung. This method, we admit right away, is very difficult and time consuming. As in the previous case, this option is only suitable for Samsung phone models. Detailed guidance on using this method is given below.
- After resetting your Samsung phone to factory settings, wait for the welcome screen to appear, select the required language (Russian) and click on “Start”.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network, after which you will be asked to enter your Google account details.
- In the field for entering your e-mail, enter any text, then press and hold it to select and go to the “Keyboard settings”.
- Next, select “About Samsung Keyboard” and open “Open Source Licenses”.
- On the agreement page in the dialog box, click on the three dots, select “Search the Internet”, after which your request will be rejected.
- Go back to the beginning and click three times on the “Home” button.
- The Talkback training menu will open, where you need to draw a large English letter “L” on the screen.
- After that, a general context menu will open, where you need to select “Talkback Settings”.
After going to settings, press the volume up and down buttons at the same time, a dialog box will pop up asking if you want to suspend the Talkback function. Click “OK”.
Go to Device Administrators and disable Find My Device.
Select the “Add Account” option. Select “Google” from the list of available options. The “Failed to sign in” window will appear, select “Next”.
Go back to Settings and open Other Security Options. Go to “Device Administrators” and activate “Android Remote Control”.
Go to Settings, open the Software Information menu. Find the item “Build number” and click on it 7 times. Go back to Developer Options and in the dialog click Accept.
What is FRP lock
Factory Reset Protection (or FRP lock) in English means “protection from resetting to factory settings.” This function is the need to confirm the data of the Google account synchronized with this device after the phone has been reset to factory settings. Now, if you lose your phone or become a victim of theft, attackers will not be able to bypass your lock password by restoring the factory settings and, therefore, will not have a single chance to somehow use your phone.
However, if you bought a hand-held phone and cannot contact the seller about unlocking the purchased device, or if you forgot your own Google account password, you will have to look for ways to bypass Google Account (FRP). Next, we will analyze several ways to bypass Google Account on Samsung.
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung
Below is a guide to the main way to unlock a Google account on Samsung. The whole process begins after successfully restoring factory settings on your Samsung phone, after which you will need to follow the steps below to bypass Google account lock. Please note that this method works only for Samsung phones, it does not work on devices from other manufacturers.
- After resetting your phone to factory settings, restart your device.
- Select the required language (Russian) and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
After the screen for entering your Google account and virtual keyboard information appears, press and hold the “@” key to go to the settings menu.
After that, go back to general settings and open the “Developer options” menu. Activate the option “Unlocking pref. manuf. OEM “and then click” Back “twice.
Option 2. Effective and simple
The above methods can easily scare any user with the complexity of the descriptions and the sheer number of actions that need to be taken to unlock a Google account on Samsung s7 or any other phone model from this manufacturer. Fortunately, Tenorshare has introduced a program to the software market that allows you to solve this issue no less quickly, but most importantly, without having to delve into complex technical operations. All you need to do is follow the program prompts and press the required interface buttons. As simple, fast and efficient as possible. these are the key features of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
So, to remove FRP lock after factory reset on your Samsung phone, follow further instructions.
Step 1 Download the installation file of the program from the official website of the developer and install it on your PC. Launch the program and connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cable. In the main menu of the program, select the option “Remove Google Account Lock (FRP)”.
Attention: Before taking any further action, please read the important information:
- Your phone’s operating system will be updated to the latest available version.
- For normal operation, the battery charge of your phone must be at least 50%.
- The USB cable must be securely and correctly connected to the phone and PC.
Step 2 After the program recognizes the device, click Start uninstall
Step 3 Download Bypass FRP APK and install Bypass FRP APK on your phone according to the instructions in the program window.
Step 4 Set the unlock pattern and Restart your phone
In newer versions of Android OS, you will need to verify your Google account after every factory reset. This feature provides Samsung phone owners with additional protection against intruders, but at the same time, it is a cause for their concern. If you don’t know how to bypass FRP protection on your own Samsung phone, then in our article you will find a detailed description of the best ways to take back control of the device.