workable ways to transfer iBooks from iPad to another iPad
The iBook app has a default sharing feature. You can share PDF, excerpts, links or even a book to others. But take the time to share hundreds of books one at a time. Want to transfer all books from original iPad to new one in a short time?
Many users don’t know how to transfer iBooks from one iPad to another iPad. If you have the same question, you’ve just come to the right place. This post will show you working with 5 tools to transfer books to iPad. This way you can move downloaded books between iDevices wirelessly or via USB connection.
- Transfer iBooks from iPad to another iPad via Settings
- transfer iBooks from one iPad to another using iTunes
- transfer iBooks from iPad to iPad using iCloud Drive
- Transfer iBooks between iPads using AirDrop
- Part 5: Best Way to Transfer iBooks from iPad to Another iPad without iTunes
Best Way to Transfer iBooks from iPad to Another iPad without iTunes
Actually the above 4 iPad file transfer methods have different limitations. For example, you can only transfer purchased iBooks from iPad using iTunes. Wi-Fi speed, file size limitation, and other factors also go a long way. So, if you want to transfer multiple books from iPad to another iOS device safely, you can try iPhone Transfer.
You can transfer digital books, ePub, PDF, audiobooks, podcasts, playlists, albums, contacts and almost all iOS file types between iOS devices. Unlike iTunes and regular file transfers, you can browse and choose which data to move freely. It also supports importing files from your iPad / iPhone / iPod to iTunes library without data loss.
- Transfer iBooks, Photos, Movies, App Data and Other Files from Computer / iOS Device to iPhone / iPad / iPod.
- Transferring Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod to Windows / Mac Computer.
- Sync iOS files with iTunes library without data loss, iTunes errors, one-way transfer and other iTunes restrictions.
- Supports the latest iOS 12 for iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, etc.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.
Download for WinDownload for Mac
Transfer iBooks from iPad to iPad using iCloud Drive
iCloud Drive. traditional file transfer for Apple users. You can transfer all iBook data to another iPad via Wi-Fi connection. Thus, be patient if the iBooks transfer process takes a long time.
Open the Settings app. Sign in two iPads with the same Apple ID.
Select “iCloud” then turn on “iCloud Drive”.
Step 4. Transfer iBooks from iPad to another iPad wirelessly.
Transfer iBooks from iPad to another iPad via Settings
This should be the most direct way to transfer books from iPad to another iOS device. To be more precise, you can sync iBooks between two iPads without a third party app.
Step 1.Place two iPads on the same Wi-Fi network.
Unlock your old iPad. Tap Settings iBooks Sync Bookmarks & Notes / Sync Collections.
Step 3. Repeat the above operations on your new iPad to receive iBooks.
Transfer iBooks between iPads using AirDrop
Actually, you can transfer iBooks from iPad to another iPad with Bluetooth using AirDrop. Just make sure you are using iOS 7 and later.
Step 1.Connect two iOS devices to the same network.
Could Not Activate iPad Pro/Mini/Air. Fixed
Step 2. Turn on AirDrop and make yourself available to everyone.
Select the name of the new iPad on the My Books screen.
Refer to your new iPad. Select Accept to AirDrop your iBooks ePub from iPad to another iPad. Check out this post to learn more on how to AirDrop iBooks between iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Activating a new iPad
The first thing to do after purchasing an iPad is to activate the device, otherwise this expensive Apple tablet simply won’t work. There are two main ways to activate iPad: using a computer, as well as directly using the iOS menu.
Activating a new iPad via a computer
This method of activating an Apple gadget is suitable for all generations of tablets, including the latest modification. iPad Mini with Retina. To activate you need:
- Install the iTunes application on your computer;
- Connect the tablet to the CP using the supplied cable (iPad must be turned off);
- Press the power button of the device and do not release it until the branded white apple appears on the screen;
- Launch iTunes.
All the necessary actions have been taken, now you can use the Apple tablet in the required mode.
Activation without a computer
This feature is available only for devices with iOS 5 and later. The method is very simple and requires only a Wi-Fi connection to the Network. We do the following manipulations:
- Turn on the iPad by holding down the “Power” button until an apple appears on the screen;
- Follow all instructions on the display.
Find out iPad activation date
Finding out the date when the iPad was activated may be required for several reasons:
- When buying a used device, to find out the actual period of use;
- Is the iPad under warranty. It is important to remember that the warranty for Apple devices begins at the time of activation, not purchase.
To find out when your iPad was activated, you need to know its serial number, which can be found in two ways:
- Using the iTunes menu with the tablet connected, find your device and click on it. The serial number will be displayed in the information about the gadget.
- Through the iOS menu, go to “Settings”. “About this device”, where the information we need is located, which can not only be viewed, but also copied to the clipboard.
To find out the information we are looking for, you need to visit a special page on the Apple website and enter the iPad serial number into the form on it. Then click on the item “Check”.
Find out the date of manufacture of iPad
There is a special service on the Internet with which you can find out the production date of any Apple gadget. To do this, follow the link and drive the serial number of the device into the existing form. Now we are interested in the following lines:
- Production year — year of manufacture of the Apple device;
- Production week. week of production.
Dec 17 How to set up iPad via iTunes
By purchasing an iPad tablet. some owners do not quite understand exactly how to start configuring the gadget. After the initial acquaintance with the purchase package, you should install a special iTunes program that will allow you to communicate with the device. download audio and video. files, install various programs.
Download the latest version of iTunes to your personal computer (in this case, version 10.0.0.68).
Install the application, for which we run the installation file, after which it is necessary, following the program prompts, to click on the “Next” button until the installation is complete.
At the end of the installation process, at the request of the program, we will restart the computer.
Activating Your iPad2 with iTunes
When the PC restarts, you need to remove the shipping sticker from the tablet and connect the USB to it. cable.
Connect the cable to the PC (it is important that the computer has an Internet connection) and turn on the tablet, for which you need to press and, without releasing, hold the button located at the top of the device, after which the iTunes program will automatically load.
The application will independently detect the gadget connected to the PC, then activate it and offer it as a new device.
Click on the “Ok” button, after which the initial synchronization will take place.
ITunes can also help you transfer content from your previous device to your new one. If there is enough free disk space, to transfer the information in the “Settings” (Setup) window, you must click on the “Done” button, after which the program will download a copy of the entire library to the tablet.
The connection is complete. Now you can use the device. surf the Internet, create an account, download applications, as well as video clips and music.
Activating your tablet
Device activation is possible in several ways. The first uses a computer, the second does not. Let’s consider the second way:
First you need to turn on the device. The apple logo will appear. Next, a window will pop up asking you to select the country of your location.
The second window will ask for permission to activate a special geolocation service. This is necessary so that all photos, videos and other data are geotagged by default. You can opt out of this option. At the same stage, the device will ask you to activate the Wi-Fi function. It is needed to continue registration. IPad mini can also be activated using 3G networks of mobile operators. In this case, you will need to take care of the availability of a nano-SIM card with paid Internet.
When creating a new record, you will need to fill in all the required information. At the very bottom there will be a question. whether to use iCloud. This is a special complex from Apple that allows you to make backups of all data. If the checkbox was checked, the device will ask you to select which data should be uploaded to the “cloud”.
The penultimate screen will ask about using the “dictation” option, it is better not to activate it and permission to send reports on the device’s operation. It is also better not to activate this function.
The last menu that appears in the process will be labeled “Start using the tablet.” After that, all functions of the gadget will be fully available.
How to activate iPad mini?
Almost every device purchased from Apple requires activation. This option was invented to collect information about users and in order to prevent theft of the gadget. The method for activating a tablet or phone is practically the same. In this article, we will describe step by step how to activate iPad mini.
Activating the tablet via a computer
Now let’s consider another option. You can activate iPad mini through a computer with a special cable and iTunes software. It is available for both Microsoft OS and MAC. After connecting the device and installing the program, a notification will pop up, which will offer to configure the connected gadget (by the way, this method is also suitable for the iPhone). If you click “yes”, everything will happen automatically. iTunes is necessary not only at the stage of initial use of the device, updates, music, films and other information will be downloaded through it.
Before registering ipad mini, it is important to check the reliability of the cable connection (if the procedure goes through a computer) and the integrity of all parts.
The article would be incomplete without mentioning a convenient assistant that is installed on all gadgets from EPL. Siri is a special utility that allows you to activate various functions using voice commands.
To activate it, you need to hold down the “home” button and wait until the microphone icon pops up. Then (if the application is activated for the first time after registering the tablet), you need to move the slider to the “ON” position. After that, you can set an alarm or call someone using a simple voice command.
The list of such commands can be found in the utility settings, in addition, it is possible to add your own.
What to do if iPhone won’t activate?
Try a different network connection. some Wi-Fi networks block access to Apple servers. Update iTunes to the latest version, use this service to activate. Hard reset your iPhone. Activation failure may be due to beta firmware, iPhone is not registered with developers.
How to restart iPad?
How to restart iPad with Home button
- Press and hold the top button until the Power Off slider appears.
- Move the slider and then wait 30 seconds for the device to turn off.
- To turn the device back on, press and hold the top button until the Apple logo appears.
How to activate iPhone if it does not see the SIM card?
The second way to activate iPhone without a SIM card is using iTunes utility for Windows or OS X. First, you need to download the latest version of iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer. Follow the instructions on the screen and soon you will receive an activated smartphone without using a SIM card.
How to turn on iPad via iTunes?
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Browse on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click the Apply button.
What is Apple ID and how to create one?
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
- Open the App Store and click your profile photo.
- Click Create New Apple ID.
- Enter your email address, password and select the country or region that matches the billing address you provided when you selected your payment method.
How can i activate iPad?
What to do if your device is lost or stolen
- Open the Find My app.
- Go to the “Devices” tab, then select a device from the list.
- Click “Activate” under the “Mark as Lost” option and follow the onscreen instructions.
How to activate your Apple tablet?
Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears. A greeting will be displayed in multiple languages. Follow the instructions on the screen.
How to activate ipad via iTunes
How to use iPad 2 and what you need
In order to activate and sync iPad, you must have a Mac or PC with a USB 2.0 port, iTunes 10. connection cable supplied with iPad, and an iTunes account storage account. ITunes is not included in the iPad price. so if you don’t have a copy, go to iTunes.com/download and get it. In addition, the Mac must be running OS X 10.5.8 or later; on a PC, you need Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional (SP3). You also need your Apple ID and password. If you’ve ever bought songs on iTunes, enter the username and password you used to sign in, your Apple ID will be there, if you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one for free by going to appleid.Apple.com.
How to use iPad 2: your new iPad settings
When you first connect your iPad to your computer, iTunes will launch and walk you through the activation process. The first screen will tell you “Let’s get started” and lay out the first two steps: your iPad and Set up your iTunes account storage. If at the moment you do not want to register your iPad. you can click on the left for more Late Registration. If you are ready to register, click on the “Continue” button.
Next, you will see that the iPad has a Software License Agreement. Read and check the box confirming that you have read and agree to the license and click Continue (if you want to look at this document again later, click the Save button before clicking the Continue button).
In the iTunes screen account, go to the next screen. This is where you enter your Apple ID and password to register your iPad. If you’ve never bought anything from iTunes. you have to enter it. If not, click the radio button, I do not have an Apple ID, then select your country and you will be guided through the sign-up process.
Once you’re signed in, Apple will suggest signing up to its MobileMe service if you’re not already a member. Skip this screen if you’ve already researched MobileMe and were just waiting for the best time to sign up.
The iPad setup screen is next to it. You can choose to set up iPad as a new iPad, or restore from another archive, which you can choose from the drop-down menu. (You will also see iPhone and iPod backups listed here.) If this is your first iPad, you can ignore this option and click Continue to start over.
The second screen, in the Settings section of your iPad, has several customization options. Here you can enter a name for the iPad. Below is the Name field and three synchronization parameters. Check these fields as you like, all or not all. The first option is Automatically Sync Songs To My iPad, which will fill your iPad with all the music in your iTunes library. The second option is Automatically Add Photos to my iPad, which fills any space if your music doesn’t already occupy it with the photos it finds in iPhoto. The third option syncs any compatible apps you have in your iTunes library to your iPad.
You may feel like you have a lot of memory in your iPad. but it fills up quickly. If you already have a lot of media files in iTunes, you might want to leave all three of these boxes unpacked. Once you are out of the settings menu and in the main interface of iTunes, you can manually select exactly what you want, songs, videos, books, and applications that you want to save to iPad. When you have selected the options, click the “Finish” button.
How to use iPad 2: Go to the iTunes interface
Congratulations. you’ve activated your iPad! Now, it’s time to add some. Immediately after the installation is complete, you will be taken to the Customize Window screen in iTunes. You can also access this any other time the iPad is connected by clicking on the iPad’s name in the iTunes source list, under the Devices list.
Along the top of the window, you will see a row of buttons: Resume, Information, Applications, Music, Movies, TV Shows, Books, Photos. Each button will open a separate screen that contains information and sync options for each category. Along the bottom of the window, you’ll see a powerful bar (sorted by content type) and a button to sync iPad (or, if you’ve made changes to any settings, Return or Apply).
By default, connecting your computer to your iPad will take you to the screen. Here, you will find three sections: iPad, iPad Version and Features, which will display your iPad’s icon, as well as its name, storage capacity, software version and serial number.
How to update iPad 4?
You can also do the following.
- Put the device on charge and connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Go to the “Settings” “General” and then click “Software Update”.
- Click Download and Install.
- Click Install to start the update.
- Enter a password if required.
How to activate your new iPad?
To activate and continue setting up your device, you must be connected to a Wi-Fi, cellular, or iTunes network. Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network you want, or choose another option. When setting up your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi Cellular), you may need to insert your SIM card first.
What you need to do to activate your iPhone?
- Insert an activated compatible SIM (iPhone 3GS), Micro-SIM card (iPhone 4, iPhone 4S), or Nano-SIM card (iPhone 5) into your iPhone.
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds to turn on the iPhone. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up and activate your iPhone.
What to do if you can’t activate iPad?
Your iPad could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. Try connecting your iPad to iTunes to activate, or try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, contact Support Apple: Apple.com/support.
How to make calls from an iPad to a cell phone?
How to use iPhone (Cellular) on iPad
In order to call a specific number, you need to launch the FaceTime application, enter the phone number in the search field and click “Call”. To accept a call on the iPad, you just need to move the slider in the incoming call window in the traditional iPhone way.
Is it possible to install iOS 11 on iPhone 5?
Apple has already confirmed that iOS 11 will be available for “iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and iPad Pro, iPad 5th generation, iPad Mini 2 and later, and iPod touch 6th generation.” So no surprises here. Since iPhone 5 remains on iOS 10, smartphone owners will not be able to use the new emoji from iOS 11.
How to update your old iPod?
- Connect your phone to charging, turn on wi-fi.
- Select “Settings” “General” “Software update”.
- Click “Download and Install”.
- Click Install.
Differences between update and restore.
When carrying out work on the restoration and updating of the iPhone, work is performed with the software component of the device.
When performing a restore, iPhone returns the device to its original settings. All settings will be manually returned to factory settings, and existing content and personal data will be deleted from the smartphone.
When restoring, all existing settings are reset to the factory state and the latest version of clean iOS is installed.
When updating a mobile gadget from Apple, the old version of the operating system is replaced with a newer one. At the same time, all personal data, settings and content remain intact and remain in the new version of the operating system.
As you can see, the difference between updating and restoring an iPhone is that the update does not delete personal data and content from the iPhone.
The developers of the iPhone smartphone have provided their device with the ability to work in several modes. This can be Normal Mode, Firmware Upgrade Mode, and Recovery Mode.
IPhone recovery and update is possible in the following modes:
- in DFU mode.
- in Recovery Mode.
- in normal mode.
Recovery from DFU Mode and Recovery Mode
Performing iPhone recovery from firmware update mode and recovery mode is identical. You just need to enter your iPhone into the appropriate mode before the recovery procedure.
Updating via iTunes.
iTunes will automatically download the latest version of the operating system and install it on your mobile gadget. You can also pre-download the operating system you need, and install it already. To do this, when you click the Update button, you need to hold the Shift key, and then specify the location of the saved firmware.
After updating, you will receive a new version of the iOS operating system with saved settings and all custom content.
There are two options for updating an iOS device.
Updating using iTunes is almost the same as restoring a mobile gadget. When as a wireless update allows you to do all the work with WI-FI.
By flashing iOS devices, it is customary to understand two processes:
The technology for performing these two processes is identical. At the same time, it must be said that when restoring, the user gets his old working operating system. Whereas an update installs a new version of iOS.
Restore via iTunes.
To restore iPhone using iTunes, you will need:
Using iTunes allows you to save the user from the need to pre-download firmware versions. However, you should take into account that iTunes is downloading the latest iOS operating system available today. It is she who will be installed on your smartphone.
How to bypass iPhone and iPad activation lock using doulCi [instructions]
Members of the doulCi hacker group launched a service to bypass the Activation Lock technology. The feature works on Apple mobile devices and blocks lost or stolen gadgets.
Activation Lock appeared in the iOS 7 operating system and allows owners of Apple mobile devices to restrict unauthorized access to the functions and contents of the iPhone and iPad in the event of theft or loss. However, thanks to the development of Dutch hackers, this technology can be circumvented.
The doulCi service acts as an intermediate link between iOS devices and iCloud. iPhone and iPad mistakenly identify it as an Apple server. At the moment of unlocking, the server intercepts signals coming from the gadget to iCloud and in the opposite direction. Thus, if a person decides to use the service, hackers will have access to the passwords of the Apple ID identification system and other personal information stored in the cloud.
According to hackers, their invention has gained popularity among users. every few minutes the blocking is removed from several thousand devices. The hackers also emphasize that they have developed activation bypass technology exclusively for the owners of smartphones themselves, so that they can bring them back to life.
How to remove iPhone and iPad activation lock using doulCi:
The first step is to open the hosts file on a computer with iTunes installed. To find the system hosts file:
- on Mac OS X you need to go to the / etc / folder through the Go. Go to folder in Finder command.
- on Windows open C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ and find host.
In the hosts file, add ONE of the following lines:
- 188.8.131.52 albert.Apple.com
- 184.108.40.206 albert.Apple.com
- 220.127.116.11 albert.Apple.com
- 18.104.22.168 albert.Apple.com
- 22.214.171.124 albert.Apple.com
- 126.96.36.199 albert.Apple.com
A stolen or lost iPhone or iPad should be connected to a computer and put the gadget in DFU mode. To do this: hold the lock button for 3 seconds; without releasing the lock button, press the main button for 10 seconds; while holding the main button, release the lock button; continue to hold the button for 30 seconds, after which the utility will start the procedure. When you see a gray background on the screen, you can release the button.
This stage is the main one. When the device tries to connect to Apple’s servers to check for activation (this happens every time iOS devices connect to iTunes), the hosts file will redirect the request to the hackers’ servers. The latter will carry out reads of information about the device, including the serial number and other unique identifiers.
DoulCi servers will process the activation request and release the unlock. An iPhone or iPad linked to someone else’s Apple ID will be able to go through the Activate iPhone screen and go to the desktop.
DoulCi’s only drawback is that an iPhone unlocked this way won’t work with a SIM card. The card is blocked due to the peculiarities of this method. iOS considers it to be successfully activated, while the iPhone modem firmware (baseband) is not. iPhone cannot be connected to networks of cellular operators, but you can use all the other functions of the device. At the moment, the creators of doulCi are exploring the possibility of activating and flashing an iPhone modem.
Eliminating the problem
So, there can be many reasons why the iPad won’t activate. Some of them are very easy to solve, others will require more serious action. For starters, you should start with simple solutions to fix the problem.
- If iPad activation fails due to the fact that the server is temporarily unavailable, then it would be quite logical to wait a while and try to connect again. By the way, it will not be superfluous to reboot the device first.
- Another option that will tell you what to do if there is no access to the server is to change the IP connection point. The easiest option is to connect to a different Wi-Fi network or restart your router.
- Sometimes the iPad writes “activation error” and indicates that the SIM card that is in the gadget is not supported by the current Apple policy. This happens if the SIM is damaged. the tablet simply does not understand it. To fix the problem, you should check if it is correctly placed in the slot, check the SIM on another gadget, and in case of its inoperability, change it in the operator’s cabin. In some situations, changing the cellular provider helps. However, this happens very rarely.
- If changing the wireless network and restarting the tablet did not help, then you should use the iTunes program. It needs to be updated to the latest version. To activate via iTunes, the tablet will need to be updated. To do this, it connects to the PC via a cable, the program displays the connected gadget, clicking on it opens a window offering recovery and updating. After updating the device, and sometimes the reason that the iPad does not activate is in the outdated version of the software, the program will prompt you to go through activation immediately. To do this, follow the instructions that appear on the laptop screen.
- If none of the above methods worked, and the user was still unable to activate the iPad, then you should try restoring to factory settings. Perhaps the update did not get up correctly, or the user did not successfully jailbreak. First, it is recommended to perform a system restore through iTunes. The machine is returned to the factory state and the user needs to set it up as if it had just been purchased. This often resolves the problem. You can try recovery via Recovery Mode, there are no differences in the process, only the tablet itself is connected a little differently. First, it should be completely turned off and before inserting the cable from the PC, hold down the “home” button.
- Sometimes the problem is that the user wanted to update the system on an old tablet. For example, an old iPad wanted to upgrade to a more recent version of iOS, but the beta firmware was downloaded by mistake. In this case, you usually cannot activate the iPad, and you will either need to reset it to the initial version, or download the new iOS 11 (any other version), but the official, not beta version. To initially avoid such problems, it is recommended to carefully read the instructions and description for the firmware, the creators describe all the nuances and features.
- An activation problem may arise due to the fact that the update itself was not done correctly. After updating to iOS3, many owners are faced with the fact that they cannot activate the iPad 2. In this case, it is recommended to roll back the iPad to the previous version and wait for the problem to be fixed. This usually takes very little time (if the error in the firmware was global, and many users encountered it, then it can be eliminated literally in a matter of hours).
- If none of the methods helped, or if you can’t re-flash (reset) the tablet, then reset in DFU mode can help. This is the most “hard” reset option, which will save even in that situation, if the “find iPad” mode was not disabled on the tablet, the user forgot the password and login from the account, and the problem arose as a consequence of this.
Why iPad constantly requires activation
It happens that the gadget constantly requires activation, while it is successful, but later a message appears again stating that activation is required. On the Apple website, the developers recommended to carry out the procedure for activating the device via a PC. If this does not help, then you need to contact the service center, since the problem may be mechanical in nature, namely, the GSM module is out of order, and its incorrect operation causes malfunctions.
On the Internet, you can find information that this module is being repaired by cooling the device in the freezer or heating it with a hair dryer, but it is worth resorting to such “repair” methods if the user wants to throw out the tablet. Repair is possible only in a service center, and no “tricky” tricks will help here.
Reason for failure
Usually, in the event of an iPad activation error, a message appears on the tablet with the text that an error has occurred, since the servers are unavailable. The manufacturer recommends trying to do the activation later or write to the support service. From the content of the text, it is usually not clear what exactly prevents the device from completing the procedure, so you have to find out the reason experimentally. Possible problems:
- Internet problems;
- crashes on the Apple server;
- Jailbreak was installed on the tablet;
- the device received a “crooked” update (for example, iOS3 in the case of iPad 2);
- the device was locked by the previous owner.
Why iPad Activation Fails
One of the common problems for Apple device owners is iPad activation failure. This usually happens after an update or system restore, and users have to look for a solution to the problem on their own.
Before you start looking for the reason, you should make sure that the data for activating the iPad has not changed, and the user remembers exactly his username, password, mail. In some cases, the problem is caused by simply entering incorrect data. To check, you can log into your account from another device or through iTunes and check the correctness of the information.
Popular iOS tablets
Tablet Apple iPad (2018) 128Gb Wi-Fi Cellular on Yandex Market
Tablet Apple iPad (2018) 32Gb Wi-Fi on Yandex Market
Using cloud storage
First, let’s consider the simplest situation: after an unsuccessful update or an attempt to get the rights of the main administrator, the iPad Air “lags” a lot, but still turns on, that is, it lets you into its menu. In this case, you can rollback the system through iCloud virtual storage. This method of rollback is possible only when the procedure for creating a system backup via iCloud is activated on the tablet.
To enable redundancy, you must:
- Go to “Storage & Backups” (for iPad Air with iOS 7 and below) or “Backup” (for iPad on iOS 8). It’s in “Settings”. “iCloud”.
- Drag the slider to the “On” position and click “Create Backup”.
After that, backups will be written to the iCloud virtual disk every day, of course, if Internet access via Wi-fi is enabled on the tablet.
To restore your iPad to work using an iCloud backup, you need to do the following:
- Go to the “Reset” section. It is hidden in the “General” tab.
- Click on “Erase content and settings”. If your iPad Air has a restrictions passcode, enter it.
- Confirm your actions by clicking on “Erase”. A warning will appear stating that all user information placed on the device will be irretrievably lost. Therefore, if you have anything of value on your tablet, keep it in a safe place.
- After the reset, the activation procedure will start. After completing the initial settings of the device, you will be prompted to restore the iPad in one of the following ways: set up the device as new; restore from iCloud backup; reanimate from a backup via iTunes. Choosing the second method.
- After rolling back the system, you will need to activate your Apple ID account by entering the appropriate password, set up geolocation services and standard iOS applications.
Step-by-step iPad recovery
Many iPad and iPhone owners have faced a situation when, after an unsuccessful update of the operating system or obtaining superuser rights (jailbreak), the device began to slow down, reboot, freeze or stop turning on altogether. There are several ways to solve this problem, which were provided by the iOS manufacturer. Let’s consider how to restore the normal performance of the gadget after an unsuccessful update using the example of the iPad Air tablet.
Ways to resuscitate iPad
Apple has equipped its products with several powerful tools to restore normal iPad functionality even when it won’t turn on. These tools include:
You can reanimate both to the factory settings and using a backup, that is, to the state when the backup was made.
IPad Recovery via iTunes
If your iPad Air is not backed up or won’t turn on after an unsuccessful update, iCloud will be useless. In this case, the iTunes utility comes to the rescue, through which you can restore the gadget both with a backup and to the factory state.
First, let’s consider the first option, that is, we will try to reanimate the iPad Air using a previously created system backup that is stored on the computer’s hard drive:
- Connect iPad to PC via USB cable and open iTunes.
- After the gadget is detected by the system, click “Restore from backup”.
- Having selected a backup from the list that suits you (if it is not one), we start the reanimation process by clicking on “Restore”.
If, after completing these steps, the iPad does not work or you do not have a copy saved in iTunes, then we proceed to roll back the system to factory settings.
There are two modes of hard resetting the OS via iTunes:
The first method is softer. It allows you to restore the operation of the iPad through iTunes using its operating system. DFU mode is loaded bypassing iOS (at the device’s hardware level) and is used in cases where the damage is of a deeper nature (for example, if a system update led to the Recovery Mode environment not loading).
- Turn off iPad Air completely and wait a few seconds for all applications to shut down.
- Press the “Home” key and connect the device to a PC running iTunes.
- After the iTunes sign is highlighted on the tablet screen, you can release the Home button.
- But the PC monitor will display a message that the gadget is in resuscitation mode. Click “Restore”, thereby launching a rollback of the system to the factory settings.
The recovery procedure will take some time, as it will be performed via the Internet.
If Recovery Mode does not start, you can try to do the same through DFU:
- Connect your tablet to a PC running iTunes.
- On the off iPad Air, first hold down the power key, then additionally hold down “Home” and hold them for 10 seconds. Then release Power, and hold Home until the next image is displayed on the computer.
- We activate the recovery procedure in the same way as in the case using the Recovery Mode.
Hot solutions. ALSO ON UkeySoft SOFTWARE
Looking for a secret passcode to unlock any iPhone? Using passcode to unlock iPhone and iPad, you need iCloud remote unlock. This article will show you how to unlock iPhone with or without a computer.
IPhone screen is broken or unresponsive? How to enter passcode on iPhone with broken screen to access it? This article will teach you the useful method to enter password on broken iPhone screen, you can also learn how to unlock broken iPhone and iPad screen.
Can’t enter passcode on iPhone with broken screen? Try the solutions mentioned in the article to enter passcode on iPhone with broken screen and you can also use iPhone unlock tool to unlock broken iPhone screen without passcode.
How to remove passcode from disabled iPhone? How to unlock iPhone if you forgot your passcode? This article will show you how to remove password from locked iPhone / iPad using iTunes, iCloud or UkeySoft iPhone Unlocker.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone / iPad Using iCloud
If iTunes doesn’t help unlock a disabled iPhone, you still have the option to bypass iPhone passcode without iTunes, try iCloud. If Find My iPhone is turned on, you can unlock your disabled iPhone using iCloud. Let’s see how it works. Visit iCloud.com through a web browser on a computer or other mobile phone.
Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID password associated with your disabled iPhone.
Tips: If you find your Apple ID has two-step verification, it means you need to use a disabled iPhone to get a verification code. The most efficient way. remove the SIM card and install it on another phone to get the code. Or you can try the following way to use a third party tool to unlock a disabled iPhone.
After successfully logging into iCloud, click Find iPhone.
Just click the All Devices button to find your disabled iPhone and its location.
To get rid of a disabled iPhone, simply hit Erase iPhone to erase everything on your iPhone, including the screen lock code.
After that, you can activate and set up your iPhone.
If you want to quickly unlock your iPhone without using iTunes or iCloud, a professional third-party unlocker is recommended. UkeySoft Unlocker. Hope the above method can help you unlock the screen password.
How to unlock iPhone without computer via Find My iPhone app on another iPhone
When iPhone or iPad is disconnected and won’t connect to iTunes, how to fix? Worse, what if you don’t have a computer that can use iCloud to unlock iPhone password, what to do? Don’t worry if you’ve enabled Find My iPhone on a disabled iPhone or iPad, you can follow the detailed guide to unlock iPhone without a computer or iTunes through the Find My iPhone app on another available iPhone. Get an affordable iPhone (your family’s iPhone / your friend’s iPhone), go to the App Store, then download the “Find My iPhone” app.
Once installed, launch it and sign in with your iCloud account (usually your Apple ID) and password.
The following will list all iOS devices using the same iCloud account, found and selected your disabled iPhone or iPad.
Then click the Actions icon at the bottom of the screen. To remove the iPhone passcode, click “Erase iPhone”, then all data and settings will be erased on the disconnected iPhone. Of course, the screen passcode will be removed from the iPhone.
If you forgot your Apple ID and password, this method is not workable, please refer to part 2 to complete the operation.
How to Unlock iPhone / iPad Using a Third Party Tool
If neither iTunes nor iCloud works for you, you can turn to third-party tools for help. UkeySoft Unlocker is the most powerful iOS unlock tool to help you unlock disabled iPhone password without iTunes in just a few clicks. It did a great job of removing 4-digit / 6-digit passcode, Touch ID and Face ID on a disabled iPhone / iPad. What’s more, if you forget Apple ID password, it will also help you unlock Apple ID without password.
Follow the detailed instructions below to learn how to remove iPhone passcode using UkeySoft iOS Unlocker. Please note that using this iPhone / iPad unlock software will erase data on your device. Please back up your iPhone data before starting.
Steps to unlock a disabled iPhone / iPad using UkeySoft Unlocker:
Launch UkeySoft Unlocker Click on the link above to download and install UkeySoft Unlocker on your Windows / Mac. Then launch it. To remove disabled iPhone passcode please select “Unlock Screen Passcode”.
Connect your iPhone to your computer Now connect your iPhone / iPad to your computer via the Apple USB cable, then click the “Next” button.
Put iPhone into Recovery ModeTo wake your iPhone out of lock screen mode, you need to follow the instructions to put iPhone into recovery mode.
Start Unlocking iPhone Without Passcode When you see “Download Complete!” on the screen, just press the “Start” button to start unlocking the passcode on the iPhone screen.
Successfully unlock iPhone screen passcode After a few seconds, when you see “Uninstall complete!”, It means you have successfully removed the iPhone passcode!
Your iPhone will now restart as a new iPhone and you can set a new password for it!
prompt: you need to log in before you can comment. There is no account yet. Please click here to register.
Unlock Disabled iPhone / iPad without iTunes, iCloud or Computer
Justin Sabrina Updated on July 29, 2020
We are used to setting screen passwords on mobile phones to protect data privacy. But when you forgot your iPhone password and we start to panic. After entering the wrong password several times, you will see an on-screen prompt “iPhone is disabled, please try again in 1 minute”.
Sometimes, when you connect your iOS device to iTunes, iTunes will ask you to enter the password and click “Trust your computer” on your device, since you forgot the password and the iPhone is disabled, you cannot log into the computer. In this case, you cannot unlock or restore iPhone using iTunes. Also, if you haven’t synced your iPhone with iTunes before or turned off Find My iPhone, how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes? If you forgot iCloud password, how to unlock disabled iPhone without iCloud? Luckily, you remember your iCloud password and Find My iPhone is on. How to unlock iPhone without a computer? If you still cannot unlock a disabled iPhone, check out this article, here you will learn how to easily unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad with / without iTunes, iCloud or computer. Let’s explore.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone / iPad Using iTunes
When you see the message “iPhone is disconnected, please connect to iTunes”. As the post says, you can use iTunes to unlock iPhone passcode, but make sure you sync your locked iPhone / iPad with iTunes before. This is an easy guide to bypassing a disconnected iPhone via iTunes: Connect your disconnected iPhone or iPad to your computer via Apple USB cable. Then launch iTunes and iTunes will appear as soon as possible.
To enter a locked iPhone, click the Phone icon on the left and it will display your iPhone information, then click Summary “Restore iPhone”.
If iTunes asks if you want to back up your settings, select “Backup”.
Click the “Restore” button again and wait for the restoration to complete. After restoring, all data on iPhone has been deleted including screen passcode and you will see your iPhone is in Hello interface.