Using the Battery Percent Enabler app
If for some reason you cannot turn on the System UI Tuner, then you can use the third-party application Battery Percent Enabler (or “Battery with a percentage” in the Russian version), which does not require Special permissions or root access, but reliably enables showing the percentage of charge batteries (moreover, the system setting itself, which we changed in the first method, just changes).
- Launch the application and check the “Battery with percentage“.
- You can immediately see that the top line began to display the percentage of the battery (in any case, I had it), but the developer writes that you need to restart the device (completely turn off and on).
Done. At the same time, after you changed the setting using the application, you can delete it, the percentage of the charge will NOT disappear anywhere (but you will have to reinstall it if you need to turn off the charging percentage).
How to enable battery percentage in Android
On many Android phones and tablets, the battery status in the status bar is SIMply displayed as “fill level”, which is not very informative. In this case, there is usually a built-in ability to enable the display of the battery charge as a percentage in the status bar, without third-party applications or widgets, but this function is hidden (except for the latest versions of the system).
In this instruction. how to enable the display of the battery charge as a percentage by the built-in tools of Android 4, 5, 6 and 7 (when writing it was checked on Android 5.1 and 6.0.1), separately. on the latest Android 9 Pie and newer, on Samsung phones Galaxy as well as in a SIMple third-party application that has one single function. toggles the hidden system setting of the phone or tablet, which is responsible for displaying charge percentages. May Help: Battery Drain Fast on Android, How to Find Current Android Battery Capacity.
- Displaying charge as a percentage on Android 9 and newer
- How to enable the battery as a percentage on Android, if there is such a function in the settings (by hidden built-in system tools)
- Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy
- Battery Percent Enabler app (battery with percentage for all Android versions)
Note: usually, even without enabling the Special Options, the remaining percentage of the battery charge can be seen if you first pull out the notification shade from the top of the screen, and then the quick action menu (charge numbers will appear next to the battery).
Battery percentage on Samsung
Samsung Galaxy phones have a built-in feature to turn on battery percentage display, but it’s not in the most obvious location for beginners:
- Go to Settings. Notifications. On the next screen, click on the item “Status bar”.
- Turn on the item “Show charge percentage“.
After that, your Samsung Galaxy will show the percentage of charge next to the battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen, as required.
Battery percentage on Android built-in system tools (System UI Tuner)
The first method usually works on almost any Android device with up-to-date versions of the system, where there is no charge percentage point in the settings. over, the method works even in cases where the manufacturer has installed its own launcher, which is different from the “pure” android.
The essence of the method is to enable the option “Show battery level as a percentage” in the hidden settings of the System UI Tuner, previously enabled these same settings. This requires the following steps:
- Open the notification shade so that you can see the settings button (gears).
- Press and hold the gears until It starts to rotate and then release it.
- The settings menu will open with the notification that “System UI Tuner has been added to the settings menu.” Keep in mind that steps 2-3 are not always obtained the first time (you should NOT release it immediately, as the gear began to rotate, but after about a second or two).
- Now, at the very bottom of the settings menu, open the new item “System UI Tuner”.
- Turn on the option “Show battery level in percent”.
Done, now the percentage of charge will be shown in the status bar on your Android tablet or phone.
Enabling battery percentage display on stock Android 9
In the latest versions of Android, you can enable the display of the battery percentage in the status bar using a SIMple setting (if you do not have one, use the methods from the following sections). Steps to enable:
- Go to settings and click on the item “Battery”.
- Turn on the item “Battery level”.
These are all the necessary actions. the necessary information should immediately appear at the top of the screen of your smartphone.