Unlock Android pattern. Uninstall via add. User
- Installed multiple users on an Android device;
- You have Root rights;
- Installed SuperSU for both users;
- SuperSu has multiplayer mode enabled;
- Go to another Account
- Install Root Broswer from Google Play;
- Open the installed application and go to the path / data / system
- Remove files:
Method 5 Dial phone number
This method is somewhat similar to the previous one, but the difference is that you need to have time to enter the application icon before dialing the number, after which the ability to pull the upper information line is activated, go to the settings and turn off the graphic lock. An example of work can be seen in the video.
Install Recovery and remove gesture.key using an update
Install the Recovery CWM or TWRP menu from Fastboot mode (except Samsung), or flash Recovery using Odin (only for Samsung).
Next, use the instructions from the method above. or Method
Deleting the gesture.key file manually
This method requires that a special Recovery menu be installed on Android:
- Download file Aroma File manager;
- Move to Android memory card;
- Install it from the Recovery menu;
- Go to the path: / data / system / and delete the file:
Restart your smartphone, then enter any unlock graphic gesture and Android will unlock.
Factory data reset on Huawei
- Turn off your smartphone;
- Pull out the battery and insert (if possible);
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and the On / Off button;
- Wait for the image from Android and release the buttons;
- In the menu that appears, select the item “Wipe data / factory reset” (volume keys. up, down, power key, selection);
- Restart the Android smartphone, after which the lock pattern will not be.
The only way to unlock Huawei and Honor if you forgot your password, key, pin code
Already during the setting of a password or pattern, the system notifies us “Remember your PIN. There is no way to recover a forgotten PIN ”. Likewise with a password and a pattern. This means that in case of forgetting it, the user will not be able to reset the password.!
Nevertheless, the solution is how to reset the password on Honor and Huawei. to do a hard reset and return the smartphone to its original form. Unfortunately, the next solution to the problem will erase all your data on your smartphone or tablet, because the second method involves resetting to factory settings (aka Hard Reset). But later you will get access to your smartphone. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you periodically backup all data and files on your Huawei and Honor.
Despite the inability to enter the workspace of the system, we can still turn off the smartphone by holding down the power button. And so, we do the following:
- Turn off the phone by pressing the power button or simply pull out the battery if possible.
- At the same time, we hold down and hold the power button and the volume up button. You will feel a light vibration signal and after a while the company logo and the inscription Android will appear on the screen.
- Keep this combination pressed until the reset menu appears, or at least 5 seconds after the logo appears. After a while, the Recovery Menu should appear, after which we release all the buttons.
- We select the item “Wipe data / Factory reset” and confirm the selection with the power button. Next, select the item of the same name “Wipe data / Factory reset” if it appears on your screen.
- After the end of the reset, the menu may reappear, in which we select “Reboot system now”.
The entire process described above for how to reset the password on Huawei and Honor is shown in
How to unlock Huawei and Honor if you forgot your password, pattern
This tutorial aims to show you how to unlock Huawei and Honor if you forget the password or pattern you set on your phone. At the moment, mobile gadgets are an integral part of our life. In the memory of the devices, we store various information, including important information, undesirable for viewing by unauthorized persons. Therefore, the solution to the problem of protecting our data from prying eyes should be taken care of first. Fortunately, the software developers took care of this and created a considerable set of protection methods such as passwords, pattern keys, fingerprint recognition, and even the owner’s face.
However, sometimes there are situations when the useful becomes a problem for the user of the mobile device. For example, you let your child play with a smartphone or tablet, after which it turns out that your child has blocked the device with any of the available protection methods and cannot be unlocked, or simply forgot the lock code. And today we will tell you how to unlock Huawei and Honor phones if you forgot your password or key. Immediately, we note that the reset instructions provided below apply to all types of interlocks.
Deprecated way that doesn’t work now
After you have entered the wrong pattern (picture or password) 5 times, the following message will appear on the screen: “Forgot the pattern”, in fact, you need to click on it. After that, you will be asked to enter the email address and password from the Google account to which the device is linked. Next, we select the unlocking method, in our case the pattern, and create a new key. We enter the key again and see the desktop. Below is a video with a visual example of how to unlock Huawei and Honor.
Unlocking a picture password on Android in a standard way
In order to unlock your pattern on Android, follow these steps:
- Enter the password incorrectly five times. The device will lock and inform that there were many attempts to enter the pattern key, you can try to enter again in 30 seconds.
- A button “Forgot your pattern?” Will appear on the lock screen of your smartphone or tablet. (It may not appear, enter the wrong pattern again, try pressing the Home button).
- If you click this button, you will be prompted to enter your email address and password from your Google account. In this case, the Android device must be connected to the Internet. Click OK and if everything was entered correctly, then after authentication you will be prompted to enter a new unlock pattern.
Unlock pattern with Google account
That’s all. Nevertheless, if the phone is not connected to the Internet or you do not remember the access data for your Google account (or if it is not configured at all, since you just bought the phone and while you were trying to figure it out, set and forgot the pattern), then this the method won’t help. But resetting your phone or tablet to factory settings will help. which will be discussed further.
In order to reset a phone or tablet, in general, you need to press certain buttons in a certain way. this will allow you to remove the pattern from Android, but it will delete all data and programs. The only thing is, you can remove the memory card if there is any important data on it.
Note: when resetting the device, make sure it is at least 60% charged, otherwise there is a risk that it will not turn on again.
Please, before asking a question in the comments, watch the video below to the end and, most likely, everything will immediately become clear to you. You can also read how to unlock the pattern for the most popular models right after the video instructions.
Also useful: data recovery of Android phone and tablet (opens in a new tab) from internal memory and micro SD cards (including after Hard Reset).
Hopefully after the video, the Android key unlocking process became clearer.
Reset picture password on Sony phones and tablets
You can remove the picture password from Sony Android phones and tablets by resetting the device to factory settings. to do this, press and hold the On / Off buttons and the Home button at the same time for 5 seconds. In addition, you can reset Sony Xperia devices with Android version 2.3 and higher using the PC Companion program.
How to unlock your pattern on Samsung
If your phone is not on the list. write the model in the comments, I will try to promptly supplement this instruction.
If your phone model is not listed, you can still try. who knows, it might work.
- SamsungGalaxyS3. Press the volume down button and the center Home button. Press and hold the power button until the phone vibrates. Wait for the Android logo to appear and release all buttons. In the menu that appears, reset the phone to factory settings, which will unlock the phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S2. press and hold “sound less”, at this time press and release the power button. From the menu that appears, you can select “Clear Storage”. After selecting this item, press and release the power button, confirm the reset by pressing the “Volume up” button.
- Samsung Galaxy Mini. Press and hold the Power and Center buttons at the same time until the menu appears.
- Samsung GalaxySPlus. Press Volume Up and the Power button at the same time. Also, in the emergency call mode, you can dial 27673855 #.
- SamsungNexus. press “Volume up” and the power button at the same time.
- Samsung Galaxy Fit. Press Menu and Power button at the same time. Or home button and power button.
- Samsung Galaxy AcePlus S7500. Press center button, power button, and both volume buttons at the same time.
I hope you found your Samsung phone in this list and the instructions allowed you to successfully remove the pattern from it. If not, try all these options, the menu may appear. You can also find a way to reset your phone to factory settings in the instructions and on the forums.
How to unlock a pattern I forgot on Android
I forgot my pattern and I don’t know what to do. given the number of users of Android smartphones and tablets, everyone can face a problem. In this tutorial, I have collected all the ways to unlock your pattern on your Android phone or tablet. Applies to Android versions 2.3, 4.4, 5.0 and 6.0.
See also: all useful and interesting materials on Android (opens in a new tab). remote control of your computer, antiviruses for Android, how to find a lost phone, connect a keyboard or gamepad, and much more.
First, instructions will be given on how to remove the password using standard Android tools. by verifying your Google account. If you also forgot your Google password, then let’s talk about how to remove the unlock pattern even if you don’t remember any data at all.
How to remove the unlock pattern on HTC
- HTCWildfireS. press the sound down and the power button at the same time until the menu appears, select reset to factory settings, this will remove the pattern and reset the phone altogether.
- HTCOneV, HTCOneX, HTCOneS. Press the volume down button and the power button at the same time. After the logo appears, release the buttons and using the volume buttons select the item to reset the phone to factory settings. Factory Reset, confirm with the power button. After the reset, you will receive an unlocked phone.
How to unlock your pattern on LG (Android OS)
Similar to previous phones, when unlocking the pattern on LG by resetting to factory settings, the phone must be turned off and charged. Resetting your phone will erase all data from it.
- LGNexus 4. Press and hold both volume buttons and power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds. You will see an image of an android lying on its back. Using the volume buttons, find the Recovery Mode item and press the on / off button to confirm the selection. The device will reboot and display the android with a red triangle. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons for a few seconds until a menu appears. Go to the Settings. Factory Data Reset menu item, select “Yes” with the volume buttons and confirm the selection with the power button.
- LGL3. press simultaneously “Home” “Sound down” “Power”.
- LGOptimusHub. Press Volume Down, Home and Power Buttons at the same time.
I hope with this instruction you managed to unlock the pattern on your Android phone. I also hope that you needed this instruction precisely because you forgot your password, and not for any other reason. If this instruction did not fit your model, write in the comments, and I will try to answer as soon as possible.
Unlocking the pattern on Android 5 and 6 for some phones and tablets
In this section, I will collect some of the methods that work for individual devices (for example, some Chinese models of phones and tablets). So far, one way from the reader leon. If you have forgotten the pattern, then you need to do the following:
Reboot the tablet. when enabled, it will require you to enter a pattern. it is necessary to enter the pattern at random until a warning appears, which says that there are 9 attempts to enter, after which the tablet memory will be cleared. when all 9 attempts are used, the tablet will automatically clear the memory and restore the factory settings. one minus. all downloaded applications from the playmarket or other sources will be erased. if there is an SD card, remove it. then save all the data that was on it. it was done with the graphic key. perhaps this procedure is applicable to other methods of locking the tablet (PIN-code, etc.).
P.S. Big request: before asking a question about your model, look first at the comments. Plus one more thing: I do not answer different Chinese Samsung Galaxy S4 and the like, as there are a lot of them and there is almost no information anywhere.
Who helped. share the page on social networks, buttons below.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Hello, how can I lock the graphic key, please help me, I can’t remember the Micromax phone
Model A3 2016, how to unlock?
And how to unlock the Jeans A509 phone, please tell me not to factory settings
please tell me.
I forgot my pattern on my B105 tablet
I constantly enter every 30 seconds but never send it to the emeil
Full reset I can’t fix I don’t understand the hieroglyphs! (
help me please.
I do not remember the pattern.
Thank you in advance
Graphic key forgotten by the king phone model Samsyng Galaxy JI mini prime
Graphic key forgot phone model zte without deleting data
Hello. Did a reset using the buttons, to the factory settings.
When turned on, it still knocks out, enter the geologr.key or e-mail.
Samsung Galaxy J4 reset to factory, asks for the current pin from which the actual reset. That is, I don’t remember him, using a Google account is not an option, I don’t remember either. I tried to recover the password to the account through the number associated with this phone, send the code, enter the new password and so many times in a circle. What to do? Thank you in advance.
There must be some way to restore the account through the number. Try to do all this from your computer.
How to remove the pattern on a brand phone itel a14
Good day. Happy Old New Year. How to remove the pattern on the AINOL NOVO 9 Spark Quard Core tablet
How to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forgot your pattern and numeric password
When working with a gadget, tablet users often encounter a problem. they do not remember the password or pattern with which they locked the gadget. How to unlock a Huawei tablet when faced with this difficulty article will help you figure it out.
Today, every second person puts his gadget under lock protection by means of a graphic or a password from numbers. Starting from different goals: to protect the device from ill-wishers or so that it does not inadvertently turn on in your and others. Fortunately, all gadgets now have the option to block access.
How to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forgot your pattern
When you haven’t used your tablet for a long time, and not only for this reason, it happens that you don’t remember which pattern you used on the device. This can happen to anyone. There are several ways to get rid of this problem.
- Restoring access to the gadget using e-mail;
- Reset your tablet to factory settings;
- Open access through a computer. To do this, connect the gadget to the computer via USB and unlock the tablet using the Android Debug Bridge command;
- Using a specialized application Aroma FileManager;
- Reflash your smartphone. You can change or update the firmware yourself, but if you doubt your abilities, it is better to contact a specialist in the service center.
It is worth noting that this method perfectly helps to unlock the Huawei tablet if you forget the password, but all the information in the tablet and the settings set individually are permanently deleted. To reset your Huawei tablet to factory settings, do the following:
- turn off the power to the equipment;
- hold down the volume and power buttons;
- after lighting the screen, using the buttons that regulate the sound, select “wipe data / factory reset” and confirm the action with the power button (if the sensor does not work);
- we are waiting for the complete removal of the settings;
- after deleting, select “reboot system now”. this action will reboot the tablet. This process takes a long time;
- after reboot, configure all the settings necessary for operation and start working with the gadget.
This option, on the contrary, is suitable when the tablet is not tied to a Google account, so this procedure will block it and to work with the device, you will have to unlock it additionally.
Recovery via mail
Huawei tablet developers have foreseen the moment that users can forget the previously set pattern. All devices offer data binding to some account, for example Google, or another, depending on the operating system of the gadget. Therefore, a method for password recovery via email has been developed. Each gadget is given a limited number of attempts to enter the password correctly. After using all attempts, the tablet no longer gives the right to make mistakes and then you have to either wait for a certain time and enter it again, in the hope that you will remember or guess or not wait, but immediately click on the line “forgot the pattern”. After clicking, a window will appear in which to enter the email address. A message will be sent to this address with information about the new key or permission to change it.
This option is suitable if the gadget is linked through an account to the mail. The most loyal way, without deleting service data and personal information.
Hardware Hart Reset
Hart Reset is a complete hard system cleaning of the operating system, deleting all information and returning to factory settings. All data about the user is completely deleted: browsing history, phone book and call log, cache and everything else. It is impossible to recover information after cleaning. There are two ways to unlock your Huawei tablet by performing a Hardware Hart Reset.
This method consists in the fact that you need to sequentially press the buttons in the correct order. Carry out actions on the switched off device.
- Press the volume and power buttons at the same time;
- After lighting the screen, release the power button, and leave the volume buttons on;
- A green robot will appear on the screen, after that, release part of the “Volume plus” button, leave only “Volume minus” pressed;
- This should bring up a green bar underneath the robot. If this happens, the procedure is completed.
The above methods of unlocking the screen in such a situation should help to cope with the task. If for some reason you still did not succeed. contact the service center for the help of specialists.
Recovery via mail
The most convenient way to recover your password is to use your Google account. To use your account and reset forgotten data, you will need:
- several times in a row (5) enter the wrong key;
- wait for the inscription “forgot the pattern” to appear;
- click on the above question and wait for the transition to the next page;
- log in to your Google account by entering your username and password to log in;
- follow the recommendations and instructions.
If the owner of the gadget cannot log in, follow the link located just below the authorization fields. They will help restore forgotten combinations.
Hardware Hard Reset
There are 2 main ways to unlock your Huawei tablet by factory resetting it:
- the first approach involves using the recovery menu;
- the second will allow you to do without opening additional windows, since it only requires pressing a few buttons.
The first approach is preferred as it is seen by the kob and mediapad developers as a basic way to solve problems. The second option is used only in cases where the first method did not bring the desired result.
How to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forgot your pattern and numeric password
How to unlock a Huawei tablet without using a graphic key. such a question can baffle even experienced users. The developers have made unlocking as difficult as possible in order to ensure the safety of the personal data of the owner of the gadget. As a result, access to the device will be returned without knowing the correct digital password, it will not work.
To simplify the use of the tablet and avoid the aforementioned troubles, it is worth worrying about creating other unlocking methods in advance. Using a fingerprint will allow you not to worry about possible mistakes when entering the key. But it’s better to come up with a memorable code so that you never run into problems and never forget your password.
To reset Huawei settings to factory level and reset a forgotten PIN code, you need to:
- first turn off the device, preparing it for reset;
- hold down for a while (about 10 seconds) the power button of the gadget and volume down;
- wait for the recovery menu to appear on the screen;
- switch (using the volume keys) to the Wipe data / Factory Setting item;
- select the mentioned item with the tablet power button and confirm the decision by selecting the line Yes. delete all data in the next window;
- after deleting user settings, it remains to reboot the tablet by activating the reboot item.
Then the user will have to re-configure the phone.
How to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forgot your pattern?
Despite the developers’ attempts to complicate unlocking the phone, there are several ways to regain access to the device:
- first of all, users are able to reset forgotten data using a Google account;
- you can also succeed by resetting the settings to the factory level.
In addition, in the most difficult situations, owners can contact Huawei Support. To do this, you will have to visit the official website of the company (in Russian) and, by filling out a special form, describe the current situation to the support staff. Then it remains to use the instructions received and eliminate the existing restrictions.
If you can’t use your Google account, all that remains is to reset your tablet. But Honor’s users are advised that such actions will lead to the complete loss of all information stored on the device. It will not be possible to return it later, therefore, in order not to lose important information and files, it is recommended to regularly make a backup copy and store the necessary photos, videos and contacts in the cloud storage. Such actions ensure that the necessary information is not lost in unpleasant situations.
The second way to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forget your password is to do a hard reset without using recovery. To carry out a Hard Reset, you will need:
- after turning off the device, hold down all 3 gadget control keys;
- when the splash screen appears on the screen, release the power button while holding the rest;
- when the “Android” robot appears, the volume up button is released, but the down key continues to be held down;
- after a strip appears under the robot, the last key is released.
The described actions are enough to achieve the desired result.
Unlock Huawei Honor 7A via Google Account
It should be noted right away that this method is not relevant for all devices. The list of tested models includes models on “pure” Android, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, as well as some Xiaomi.
If you enter the wrong key 5 times in a row, but the display will show a blocking notification with a timer. Below. the button “Forgot your pattern?”, Which should be clicked. The system will automatically offer authorization to the Google account to which the phone is linked. It will be possible to enter your own mail and password only if you have a connection to Wi-Fi or mobile Internet. If there is a network, and authorization was successful, the smartphone will be unlocked and all data will remain in place.
How to unlock your Huawei Honor 7A phone if you forgot your password or pattern
There are many reasons why you will need to unlock your Huawei Honor 7A. The graphic key is an auxiliary tool for locking Android smartphones. The operating system offers to install it for joint work with a fingerprint sensor or means for unlocking in the face. The exception is the budget versions of smartphones, in which the pattern is offered as an alternative to the usual digital password. Composing a graphic combination that is too complex can lead to problems. multiple erroneous entries automatically lead to device blocking. It will be possible to figure out how to unlock Huawei Honor 7A if you forgot your password or pattern (whichever you prefer to lock your phone), knowing some of the tricks of modern versions of Android.
Usually, after entering the key incorrectly, the information about the blocking appears on the phone display. Here, the operating system offers the user several solutions. Among the main ones are the SOS function, which is necessary to call the rescue services, as well as a means to restore access. We will consider the last option first of all.
The problem can overtake the user at the wrong moment. in the absence of the Internet. In this case, authorization with Google is not possible. There are two ways to deal with this circumstance:
- find a place with Wi-Fi, which is saved in the device (relevant if the automatic connection option is activated in the settings) and perform the steps described above;
- reset to factory settings through a special smartphone menu.
The latter option deserves more detailed consideration. Almost every Android model comes with a stock Recovery utility preinstalled for performing service settings. It is through it that you will have to unlock. Before performing the actions, you should understand that after resetting through Recovery, all files are deleted from the device’s memory. The fate of the elements on the MicroSD card depends on the manufacturer. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you back up your phone data before taking any action.
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Press the mechanical buttons “volume up” and “on / unlock”.
- After the phone emits vibration. release the power button, while holding the “volume up” until the engineering menu appears.
- After opening Recovery, release the button and select Wipe data / factory reset.
Most often, the menu in the Recovery is touch-sensitive, respectively, clicking on Wipe data will turn out as in the usual control of the device. However, on older models, the menu may not display normal sensor operation. In this case, control is implemented as follows:
- selection of menu items. with volume keys;
- confirmation of action. with the power button.
After the reset, the phone will reboot and prompt for initial system setup. Once again, it is worth recalling. a factory reset will delete all user files saved in the smartphone’s memory.
Methods to reset the pattern without losing data
One of the simplest methods is to enter the wrong key multiple times. For this you need:
How to hard reset Huawei Mediapad T3 10 AGS-L09. Unlock pin, pattern, password lock.
- enter the wrong pattern several times;
- wait for the window with the Google account request form to appear;
- enter login (mailbox) and password.
After that, your unlock pattern will be reset. However, there is one but. it is far from always possible to check the account data, since there may be no Internet connection. In this case, you need:
- find an active Wi-Fi access point;
- start the dialer by pressing “emergency call”;
- enter the engineering menu call code in the dialer (for example ###);
- select Service tests. WLAN in the appeared window;
- connect to access point.
If for some reason this method does not suit you, you can use the active window method. To do this, do the following:
- download and install the proprietary HiSuite utility;
- connect your smartphone to your computer via a USB cable;
- run the utility and go to the “Contacts” section, and then “My e-mail”;
- pull back the curtain of the status bar after the notification appears and go to the system settings;
- disable pattern protection.
If there is no PC in the vicinity or for some reason you cannot follow the instructions, you can wait for the battery to drain and when a warning window appears, use the shutter to call the settings.
If your device is rooted and has custom recovery installed on it, you can try to delete the file with the pattern key data yourself. In this case, after rebooting, you can enter any gesture to unlock the device. This requires:
- download Aroma File Manager and place it at the root of the memory card;
- launch custom recovery;
- flash the archive with the utility;
- after Aroma File Manager starts, go to the directory “system root / data / system /” and delete the gesture.key file.
If there is no custom recovery on your device or is only launched from the system, you can try your luck with stock recovery. To do this, you need to flash the script with the deletion of the pattern data file:
- start recovery (volume up power button);
- select the item “install.zip”, “install update.zip” (or the like, depending on the device);
- select our archive and flash it.
That’s all there is to it. If none of these methods worked for you, you will have to try extreme methods. If this does not suit you, you will have to contact an official service center.
How to reset the pattern on Huawei devices?
These instructions will help you solve the pattern key problem on any Huawei Android device.
According to the latest research, the pattern on smartphones and tablets running Android is one of the most reliable ways to protect.
However, this method can add headaches not only to attackers, but also to the owners of the device (especially if they have children).
In this article, we have collected all the easiest and most reliable ways to reset the pattern for Huawei Android devices and divided them into two categories: with data retention, and with data loss.
Methods to reset the pattern with loss of user settings and data
These reset methods will result in the loss of all system settings and uninstallation of applications. Photos, melodies and videos will remain intact. If you are mentally resigned to the consequences, then let’s take action.
For starters, you can try doing a hard reset to factory settings. How to do this is described in detail in our article “Hard Reset” on Huawei devices. If you fail to perform a full reset, you will have to resort to flashing. This requires:
- find your device on the official website;
- go to the downloads section;
- download the archive with the firmware package;
- unzip the package and place all the firmware files in the root of the memory card in the dload folder;
- turn off the device and insert a memory card;
- connect the charger;
- wait until the end of the firmware process and remove the memory card (the device will reboot itself).
How to hard reset Huawei Mediapad T3 BG2-W09. Unlock pin, pattern, password lock.