How to Download Music to iPhone (from the Internet without iTunes)
It should be noted right away that this method works on a jailbroken iPhone or iPad. You can, of course, use downloaders from the App Store like iDownload Pro (link) with a built-in media player, only the downloaded music will be stored in the application itself. It will be impossible to listen to it together with the entire collection from the native iOS Music application, which is very inconvenient.
If you have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad, you can download music from the Internet directly to your device’s media library. To do this, you need to install a tweak from Cydia. Bridge. Officially available in the BigBoss repository (registered in Cydia by default), all devices with iOS 5.x-7.1.x are supported.
Before you can take advantage of Bridge, you need to find a direct link to download a music file. Direct, means no redirect (redirection), no need to enter “captcha”, logins and passwords.
- On iPhone, launch Safari and go to the site where you can get a direct link to the required audio file, for example, let it be: http://get-tune.net/.
Launch Bridge and go to the Download menu to the Enter URL page.
In the only field, paste the copied link (tap on the field and hold your finger until the context menu appears in which select “Paste”), tap on “Go” (Continue). The download process will begin.
When finished, Bridge will allow you to assign unique metadata to the file: Title, Artist, Album, Genre, Track No. photographic film). The app also lets you listen to the downloaded file.
Fill in the required fields (or leave arbitrary) and tap on “Import”. The file is imported into your iPhone library and is available with the assigned metadata in the Music app. Done!
Bridge is not the only program that allows you to directly download audio files to the iPhone’s memory, there are several more, for example. MewSeek. The application is officially available in Cydia in the BigBoss repository, it costs 4 times more expensive than Bridge (9.99), but also has a lot (with an emphasis on “and”) functionality: a built-in search engine based on various search engines. The applications work identically, in the video below you can familiarize yourself with the installation and operation of MewSeek and choose the optimal one for yourself.
Music format for iPhone
iTunes understands the following audio file formats:
- MP3 (from 16 to 320 Kbps);
- MP3 VBR;
- AAC Protected (from the iTunes Store)
- Audible (format 2,3,4);
- ALAC (Apple Lossless);
Officially, there is no popular WMA (Windows Media Audio) in the list of music formats supported by iTunes, when adding WMA files, they are automatically converted to AAC with a bitrate of 128 kbps (by default).
If you cannot upload a file to your iTunes library, then this format is not supported and you need to convert it to any other of the above list.
How to download music via VLC
In the video, I uploaded music via VLC and showed how to share it with friends. You can see other ways to download music below.
How to Download Music to iPhone via iTunes
Probably the most difficult and longest method available, but it also has a number of advantages:
- in iTunes, you can register ID3 tags for flexible search, grouping and organization of music files;
- all music tracks can be decorated with covers, which will be displayed in the native iOS application “Music”, the media library will become colorful and pleasing to the eye;
- individual music files can be assigned independent equalizer settings and assigned their own volume level;
- iTunes allows you to group your music files into playlists, which are transferred to the iPhone during the sync process;
- iTunes allows you to download an entire library or groups of files to iPhone at once by: playlists, genres, albums and artists.
As you can see, along with all the shortcomings, downloading audio files to the iPhone through iTunes has the right to life and for someone it may be in demand.
In order to “upload” music to the memory of an iOS device, you must first upload it to the aytyuns media library.
- Launch iTunes (use the latest version).
Go to “File. Add to Library ”and select the folder containing the downloaded audio files or a separate file. You can also upload files by using a combination of “Ctrlo (letter)” in Windows and “Commando” in Mac OS X, or by dragging the corresponding folder or file into the media combine window.
Organize your music collection (fill in ID3 tags, add covers, create playlists). Please note that the names of the music tracks may not match the names of the files on the hard disk, iTunes downloads and uses the file metadata specified in the ID3 tags.
The collection is ready to download and is available in the “Music” section.
Once again, I draw your attention to the fact that if any file has not been uploaded to the library, it is not supported by iTunes and needs to be converted, WMA files are converted automatically.
How to Download Music to iPhone
You can download music to iPhone or any other iOS device (iPod Touch or iPad) in several ways:
- from a computer via iTunes;
- from a computer via the iTools file manager;
- via the Internet without connecting to a computer (for devices with jailbreak).
The first 2 methods involve downloading music content from the hard drive of a personal computer based on Windows or Mac OS X. The latter allows you to download music from the Internet directly from the iPhone without having to connect it to the PC.
Unfortunately, not all known music formats are supported by iTunes, which means that they cannot be downloaded to the library.
Sync iTunes Music to iPhone
In order for the music from the iTunes library to be loaded into the iPhone’s memory, you need to sync it:
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- Launch iTunes (if closed).
- Go to the “Overview” tab in the “Devices” section. Your device model “.
In the “Options” list, check the box next to “Process music and video manually”, this will allow you to flexibly configure the synchronization of the collection (in whole or separately by genres, artists, albums and playlists).
Go to the “Music” tab and check the box next to “Sync music”. Music content synchronization settings will become available.
If you want to download all the content of aytyuns, select “Entire Library”, a song counter will appear.
If you do not need the entire collection or it does not fit in the device’s memory, select “Favorite playlists, artists, albums and genres”.
Please note that along with the contents of the collection, the item “Automatically fill free space with songs” has appeared. Select it if you want to fill all the free space with music.
3 ways how to download music to iPhone: from computer via iTunes and iTools, directly from the Internet
I agree with anyone who thinks that downloading content to the memory of an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad is extremely inconvenient and even difficult. This is true, since there is a need to master the work in Apple’s proprietary media combine. iTunes. But there is also a zest: this method perfectly organizes, allows you to create a “correct” media collection and arrange it with high quality. Yes, in Android devices everything is much simpler, but this is not about that now.
Today I will tell you how to download music to iPhone memory in 3 different ways: from a computer via iTunes, using the iTools file manager and directly from the iPhone via the Internet.
How to Download Music to iPhone from Computer with iTools
There is a great iTunes alternative that allows you to download music to iPhone from your computer as quickly as possible without syncing them, it is called. iTools (free download).
Among other things, this manager allows you to transfer music from iPhone to computer and vice versa, and audio files will be available directly in the native iOS application “Music”.
It does not have the functionality of aytyuns in organizing a music collection, but many do not need this, because you can register metadata right in the operating system environment.
- Connect the device to your computer with a USB cable and run iTools.
Go to the Music menu and click the Import button.
Select the required files and click “Open”.
Done, the selected files will be downloaded to the device memory and you can listen to them in the “Music” application.
Please note that if you download the same file via iTunes (as described above) and via iTools, you will have 2 identical files on your iPhone in the Music program.
Benefits of downloading music via iTools:
- distributed completely free of charge;
- content is downloaded without synchronization, and this is a huge time-saver (a large collection and a lot of software increases the synchronization time of the device with iTunes exponentially);
- downloaded content is available in the Music app (just like syncing iPhone with iTunes);
- works with devices without jailbreak;
- high download speed.
- no support for the Russian language (you don’t need it to download music);
- does not allow editing ID3 signatures (take care of this in advance);
- when uploading the same file via iTunes and iTools, there will be duplicates in the Music app.
The third and last method for today to download music content to the memory of an iOS gadget allows you to download it from the Internet directly from the iPhone.
How to Add Music to iPhone via iTunes
In order to upload music to iPhone via iTunes, you need a computer with iTunes installed, a USB cable, as well as the apple gadget itself.
Synchronizing individual playlists
First, a few words about what a playlist is and how to create one. Playlists in iTunes are separate music collections that you can create yourself from songs in your library, in unlimited quantities and for different occasions: music on the way to work, for sports, rock, dance, favorite songs, music for each family member (if there are several Apple gadgets in the family), etc.
- In order to create a playlist in iTunes, click on the “Back” button in the upper right corner of iTunes to exit the menu for managing your iPhone.
In the top area of the iTunes window, open the “Music” tab, and on the left, go to the desired section, for example, “Songs” to open the entire list of tracks added to iTunes.
The playlist you created will appear on the screen. In order to make it easier for you to navigate in their list, it is recommended to set individual names. To do this, click on the name of the playlist once with the mouse button, after which you will be prompted to enter a new name. Once you’re done typing, click on the Enter key.
Now you can go directly to the procedure for copying the playlist to your iPhone. To do this, click on the iPhone icon in the upper area of iTunes.
In the left pane of the window, go to the “Music” tab, check the “Sync Music” item and check the box next to “Favorite Playlists, Artists, Albums and Genres”.
Below you will see a list of playlists, among which you need to check the boxes that will be copied to the iPhone. Click on the “Apply” button to sync music to iPhone via iTunes.
At first, it may seem that copying music to iPhone is a rather complicated process. In fact, this method allows you to much better organize your iTunes library, as well as the music that will go into your device.
Bookmark the site Lumpics.ru and we will still be useful to you.
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
How to Download Music to iPhone via iTunes
In the left pane of the window, go to the “Music” tab, and in the right pane, check the box next to “Sync Music”.
Sync all music
Place a point near the item “Entire Library”, and then click on the “Apply” button.
Wait for the sync procedure to complete.
articles on this topic:
I don’t know if my problem is solvable, but I would really like to find a way out. the essence of the problem is that my device already contains a large amount of music, it became necessary to add a few more files, but the old ones were not saved on the computer. I can’t save music from my device to my computer to re-add it, and I can’t just delete it for a few new ones. Is there any other way to add files to iPhone besides deleting and new recording?
Try using an analogue of iTunes, for example, iTools. It can be used to add additional tracks to the existing iPhone music collection.
What actions if I want to add songs to those on Mount Athos without deleting them??
If your iTunes library is saved with the same songs that are already on your iPhone, you just need to add new ones to it, and then sync iPhone with your computer, as described in the article.
I wanted to add one song, but according to your instructions, all the ones I used earlier were deleted. Awful.
I want to add music to iTunes from my iPad, but I don’t know how. Save.
Good day. Your actions will completely coincide with those described in the article. The principle of adding music using iTunes, regardless of the device (iPad, iPhone or iPod), remains exactly the same.
Hello. If you are talking about screenshots, then the program has indeed undergone some design changes. At the same time, the instruction is fully up-to-date.
I liked your article. However, I ask you to specifically clarify the following point: if I want to add only one album with songs to the iPhone library, which I accordingly downloaded to my personal library on iTunes on my PC in advance, then I must 1) connect the device with a cable to PC 2 ) click on the device button at the top left 3) in the “Music” tab, select “synchronize” then “individual playlists albums”, in addition, select the album below in this tab that I want to download (from among all that I have, respectively is in the library) 4) and then at the bottom of this tab select “apply”. So now my question is: “Apply” after clicking changes to “synchronize” and, as I understand it, the process of BACKUP all the contents of my device to my PC begins. And because of one album with recordings, for example, I have to sit for 20 minutes and wait for this SYNCHRONIZATION for about an hour and a half while all the content from the device is backed up, and this, for example. 100 GB…. and this new backup takes up a decent amount of space already on the hard drive of the PC…. and only after that the long-awaited addition of the album I need to my device begins…. EXPLAIN how to make adding one album from iTunes PC to your device SMOOTHER and FASTER, is it possible? Thanks in advance,
Alexey, hello. After clicking the “Apply” button, not complete data synchronization and backup begin (this usually happens when devices are connected to each other and when you start the procedure yourself), but something like reconnecting between the PC and the phone, and as soon as this process ends (usually it takes a few seconds) begins copying music to your mobile device. The duration of this process, obviously, depends on the amount of data transferred, the speed of the Internet connection and what type of port (USB 2.0 or 3.0) the cable is connected to. The same data synchronization, which is actually a backup, does not start.
Based on the above and the question you asked, the article describes how the most rational and fastest solution to the problem from its title is described, that is, after clicking the “Apply” button, you don’t need to press anything else, you just need to wait until the process of copying music to iPhone is completed All of this has just been tested one more time.
Ask a question or leave your opinion Cancel comment
Add songs manually via iTunes
The method is suitable if all the music has already been pre-loaded into the iTunes library and is displayed in the corresponding tab of the program. Edit the tags (artist, album, genre) in advance if necessary. Procedure:
- Take the original USB cable from the iPhone. Use it to connect your smartphone to your computer. Wait until the icon appears in the tray, indicating that the synchronization was successful.
- Launch iTunes. If you do not have it, then download the distribution kit from the official website (pay attention to the choice of operating system and bit depth). It is important to use the latest version of the program (by default, updates are installed automatically if you have an Internet connection).
- If you already have iTunes, but the songs are not copied, then go to the settings and check if you have the latest version. MacOS users should check for updates for the operating system itself.
- In the left part of the window, find the “Media Library” block. If necessary, select a specific item (artists, compilations, video clips) to work only with files of a certain type or format.
- All eligible media will be displayed on the right side. Select the ones you want to copy and check the box.
- Hold and drag (using the Drag and Drop function) the marked files to the icon from the iPhone (in the lower left corner).
Wait while music, videos, and other media are copied to your device. After that, disconnect your smartphone from your computer. The library will automatically update and the downloaded tracks will be available for listening.
Updating the iTunes library
Before copying data from computer to iPhone, please download all songs to iTunes library beforehand. Then you can move them manually or set up automatic synchronization. Procedure:
- Launch iTunes as administrator (if using a Windows PC). The distribution kit for Windows and macOS is available on the Apple website.
- On the toolbar, find and click File. In the drop-down list, click on the line “Add to Library”. An additional window will appear.
- Browse to the desired folder on your computer’s hard drive (or removable media) and select all the media you want to move to your iTunes audio library. After that, click on the “Open” button and wait until the.
- The songs will be displayed on the right side of the window. To change the metadata and add tags, right-click on the desired track and open the “Information” item through the context menu. Here add or change information about artist, song title, album, etc.
The list of songs added to iTunes is saved automatically, so you don’t have to download the same songs every time. It will be enough to update only new ones. Once the music is uploaded to your iTunes library, the tracks can be copied to iPhone too.
If you previously used another computer for synchronization, you will not be able to update the library. You will need to completely delete and re-download all mobile content on the iPhone. Only then can you synchronize your smartphone with another PC.
How to Add Music to iPhone via iTunes from Computer
You can manage iPhone content manually and using official software. In the second case, the data is automatically synchronized, and when you copy the library, the library of songs, albums immediately takes an organized form. Next, we will tell you how to download music to iPhone via iTunes from a computer and what you need to do.
Setting up automatic synchronization
If you want to move the entire library to iPhone, and not individual tracks, then the easiest way is to set up sync through iTunes. To do this, you must first download the music to your PC and update the library (the method is described above). Then follow these steps:
- Connect your computer and smartphone with a USB cable (use only original cords) and launch iTunes. Make sure you are using the latest version of the program.
- In the left part of the window, find the “Browse” item and click on it. Select your smartphone model from the list of available devices (if you use multiple iOS devices).
- On the right side, scroll down to the block with the name “Parameters”. Here find and check the boxes next to “Process music and video manually”. All changes take effect automatically.
- Now return to the “Music” section (the line can be found next to the “Browse” tab). The available information and all parameters are displayed on the right. Check the box “Sync Music“.
- Depending on your needs, additionally select the “Entire Library” sub-item if you want to copy absolutely all the songs to the iPhone. To move only certain tracks, select “Favorite Playlists, Artists, Albums and Genres”.
- If you selected the second item, then additional blocks will appear after that. Here we mark the desired playlists, artists or compositions and download them to the iPhone. We are waiting for them to stick to the device.
Note that you cannot edit tags while syncing. Therefore, try to fill in the metadata and edit the information in advance when updating the library. If this is not done, then you will not be able to change the information on the iPhone itself.
Now you know how to manually add a song to iPhone via iTunes, or set up automatic syncing of your entire library. To do this, it is important to first load all the songs into the program and only then connect the smartphone to the PC.
Preparing files for download
The first thing to do is download iTunes to your computer. This can be done through the official Apple website. After that, install the software and sign in to your account with your Apple ID.
If you already have songs on your computer, you must first add them to your iTunes library. How to do it:
- Launch the program and select “File”. “Add folder to library” on the toolbar. The explorer will appear. Specify the path to the directory and click “Select folder”. Tracks will be displayed in the main window.
- To add a specific track or several songs, through the File menu, select Add File to Library. Then specify the path to them and click “Open”. Or just drag them into the program window.
- Edit or add tags for the songs as needed. To do this, right-click on the composition and click “Details” in the drop-down list. Fill in the fields on the “Information” tab and save the changes by clicking on the “Ok” button.
If after downloading you notice that any files are not displayed in iTunes, then most likely they are in an unsupported format. Then they need to be converted into the desired one and only then dragged into the media library. Once the data is uploaded to iTunes, you can start transferring it to iPhone. There are several ways to do this.
Download entire iTunes library via USB
The easiest way to copy the library to the iPhone is via a cord. To do this, you must first download all the music to iTunes (the procedure is described above), and then follow these steps:
- Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Wait until all necessary drivers are loaded for the device, and it will be displayed in the list of available.
- Open iTunes. In the main window, in the list of connected devices, the iPhone should appear. In the upper left corner, click on the smartphone-shaped icon.
- In the “Settings” section, select “Browse”. The available configurations are displayed on the right side of the window. Scroll down to the Options block. Here, check the boxes next to “Sync automatically if iPhone is connected”.
- Check other settings in the Options menu if necessary. For example, enable automatic bitrate reduction for high quality tracks to a certain value.
- Through the “Settings” block, find and go to the “Music” tab. In the right part of the window, check the box next to “Sync Music” and select “Entire Library”.
- Click Apply to start the process of copying audio files to iPhone. Once the operation is over, the device can be disconnected from the computer.
After that, all songs from iTunes will be available on the iPhone. The method is suitable for cases when there is no music on the smartphone at all, and you want to download your favorite songs from your computer to it.
How to Download Music to iPhone via iTunes from Computer
iTunes is a music player from Apple. Allows you to listen to music on computers running Windows, OS X and download media content to iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices. The software is distributed free of charge and is available for download from the official website. Next, we will tell you in detail how to download music to iPhone via iTunes from a computer.
Features of transferring audio files
iPhone cannot be used as a portable flash drive, so you cannot simply copy music from your computer to a folder on your smartphone. Transferring media content from a PC is possible only through iTunes. The method has its own nuances:
- Before syncing audio library to iPhone, download tracks to PC and add them to iTunes library.
- For each music track, you can manually register or change tags (artist, title, genre, etc.), download covers. The information will be displayed in the iPhone player and is necessary for correct scrobbling (if you use such services), convenient search and sorting of the library.
- You can download all tracks of individual artists, albums, playlists from iTunes to iPhone at once.
♫ ♫ How to Transfer Music From iTunes to iPhone, iPad ♫ ♫
Additionally, when copying tracks, you must take into account the supported file types. iTunes does not work with WMA format, but it will automatically convert to AAC when transferred. For a complete list of supported file types, see the program description.
Download individual files from iTunes via USB
If you already have some of the music on the iPhone and you just plan to update the library, then through iTunes you can download only certain files to your smartphone:
- Connect iPhone to computer and wait for the device to appear in iTunes (smartphone icon will be displayed).
- Go to the menu “Settings”. “Overview” and check the box next to “Process music and video manually.” This is necessary to get access to editing tags, playlists and transferring strictly defined files.
- Here, in the “Settings” menu, open the “Music” tab. Scroll down the page and select “Sync Music”.
- To download specific songs and playlists to your iPhone, select Favorite Playlists, Artists, Albums, and Genres. For example, if you want to download a ringtone to iPhone but don’t plan to move your entire library.
- If the user selected the second item, the program will display a list of files available for synchronization. They will be categorized by tags (playlists, artists, albums, genre). Check the boxes next to those you want to copy and click “Apply”.
- A scale will be displayed at the bottom of the window with detailed information about the available (in iPhone memory) space. If the user has marked too many tracks, albums, then a warning about the lack of free space will appear. Click “Revert” to cancel the selection.
- Click “Apply” to download music to iPhone. Only data selected by the user (albums, artists, playlists) will be loaded.
Then the device can be disconnected from the computer. The copied files and playlists will be displayed on the smartphone and will be available for listening.
Downloading music via iTunes over Wi-Fi
If you want, you can update your iPhone library via iTunes using a wireless connection. For this, it is important that the smartphone and laptop are connected to the same Wi-Fi network:
- Open iTunes and use a USB cable to connect iPhone to your computer. Select the newly connected device in the program. To do this, click on the icon in the form of a smartphone.
- Through the “Settings” menu, go to the “Overview” tab and on the right side of the window, in the “Options” block, check the box next to “Synchronize with this iPhone via Wi-Fi”.
- Click Apply to save your changes. Then the iPhone can be disconnected from the computer.
- In iTunes, go to the Music section and select the items you want to download to iPhone. After that, click the “Synchronize” button.
The method allows you to transfer to a smartphone not only musical compositions, but also videos, any other information. To do this, it is enough to indicate the necessary objects in the program and confirm the copying of information.
iTunes allows you to quickly copy the tracks you want to your device. If for some reason the official software from Apple does not suit you, then try other applications for downloading music to iPhone. For example, iTools. Such software does not differ much from the official one and is suitable for fast data synchronization.
Newer versions of macOS, starting with Catalina, no longer have iTunes. Functions of this program, including copying music to iPhone, are now performed by the Finder app.
Launch Finder and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Click on the smartphone icon in the Finder sidebar. If macOS asks whether to trust your smartphone, answer in the affirmative. If necessary, enter your Apple ID login and password to access your iPhone.
Go to the Music tab and enable the Sync music onto option.
To copy all songs from your computer library to iPhone, check the Entire music library and click Apply.
To copy only selected music to iPhone, check Selected artists, albums, genres, and playlists, select the desired items in the list and click Apply.
To copy only songs from the selected folder, go to the General tab and check Manually manage music, movies, and TV shows. Then just drag the songs to the Finder window, which displays the iPhone menu.
Perhaps the most obvious way to download your music from a Windows or macOS (pre-Catalina) computer to an iPhone is through iTunes. All audio files added in this way can be listened to in the standard iOS Music application. It’s worth noting that iTunes copies music faster than the rest of the apps listed below, apart from Finder.
So, start iTunes. If the program is not installed, download it from the official Apple website and install.
Now add the music you want to listen to on iPhone to your iTunes library. To do this, in the program menu, click “File” → “Add file to the library” or “Add folder to the library” and specify the storage location of the music on your computer.
When done, connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable and click on the iPhone icon at the top of the iTunes window. If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password.
It remains to copy the music from the iTunes library to the memory of your smartphone. This can be done in two ways: in automatic mode and manually.
How to set up automatic copying of music from iTunes
This method is for bulk copying. It downloads to the iPhone or generally all songs from iTunes, or all music from a selected category, be it genre, album, artist or playlist.
In the iTunes sidebar, open the Music section.
In the panel on the right, check the item “Sync music”.
If you want iTunes to copy not all, but only the music of your choice, turn on the “Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres” option and mark the necessary options in the list that appears.
At the bottom of the window, click “Apply” and wait until iTunes copies the files.
How to Rip Only Selected Songs from iTunes Manually
The manual method gives more control: allows you to copy one or more selected tracks without affecting the rest of the files in the library.
In the iTunes sidebar, open the Overview section.
Scroll down to the bottom and check “Manually handle music and videos”.
Above the iPhone image in the sidebar, click the back arrow to enter the library.
Open the Songs section in the sidebar. If it doesn’t appear at the top of the window, click on “Media Library”.
Drag the tracks you want from the right side of the window onto the iPhone image on the left. Wait for iTunes to copy the files.
How to Download Music to iPhone: 6 Easy and Free Ways
You can quickly download audio files via the Internet or via a USB cable using a computer.
Via Google Play Music
Each user (not only subscribers) of the Google Play Music service can upload up to 50,000 of their audio files to the Google cloud and then listen to them in the app of the same name on the iPhone. free of charge and without ads. You will need any computer to download songs.
- Install a special bootloader on your PC and follow its prompts.
- Upload music from your computer to the Google Play Music cloud using the downloader.
- Download the Google Play Music app on your iPhone and sign in with the same Google account that you connected to the downloader.
All songs you uploaded will appear in the application’s music library. Initially, they will only be available for streaming. But the program allows you to download music to the device memory and listen offline: just select the desired album and select the download command.
How to Download Music to Iphone
For smartphones from Apple, there are native, already installed applications with which you can download music for the Iphone. But many users are looking for third-party programs that load songs faster and have more customization options. We offer you popular and simple applications for your gadget that will help you enjoy your favorite music.
Using the WALTR app
Another shareware application: in order for you to appreciate its benefits, it is given only two weeks, after which you will need to purchase it for about 26. The program allows you to download tracks of any format and is supported by all operating systems.
How do you download songs to iPhone using this app? Just download the app and connect your gadget to your computer or laptop using a USB cable. Next, open the application and drag and drop music files, playlists into the window, or do it through copying. In the process of uploading media files, they are automatically downloaded to the iPhone and reformatted into a file system understandable for the gadget.
First Aid. iTunes
How to download music to iPhone without searching and installing unknown applications? The answer is simple. use iTunes. Music that is downloaded using this program can be listened to in the standard gadget application. The advantages of the program are the ability to download music files of any format, the ability to assign tags to individual songs and albums, as well as download and group by genre, artist, playlists.
The only reason why many users are unhappy with the program is the long synchronization process, but below you will receive instructions on how to speed it up. Instructions on how to download music to iPhone using iTunes:
- To download songs using the iTunes application, you need to connect the iPhone using a USB adapter to your computer or laptop. It is possible that after connecting to the device, you will need to enter the ID or password from the device.
- Now you need to open the application and select the “File” line in the menu bar, and then go to the “Add to Library” line.
- Add your favorite songs to the opened window. You can do this by dragging and dropping the file using the mouse or by using the keyboard shortcut CtrO in Windows, as well as the keyboard shortcut CommandO in Mac OS X.
- Now you can add tags, names to playlists, set a picture on the cover. This can be done by right-clicking on the file and selecting “Details”.
If you want to speed up the process of synchronizing music when downloading to your gadget, then follow these steps:
- Connect iPhone to Computer with USB Wire.
- Open iTunes.
- Find the “Overview” tab.
- In the menu that appears, you must check the box next to the item for processing music manually.
- Save changes by clicking “Apply”.
- Now go to the “Music” tab and uncheck the box next to “Sync Music”.
Now you can quickly download music files, without unnecessary content, which speed up the copying process.
Smartphone Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 64Gb Midnight Green
Using the Zvooq app
The shareware Zvooq application has a very simple and user-friendly interface. The program allows you to both download music and listen online, thanks to the built-in media player.
By registering, you can save playlists and favorite tracks. The free version has a number of limitations that not all users will like:
- You can switch between tracks no more than 6 times per hour, that is, you will have to listen to music limited.
- Limited number of tracks that can be listened to online.
- Ads that crash while using the app.
The premium version removes all restrictions, moreover, it completely relieves the user of annoying ads. The advantages of using the program are that it is very easy to download a song on the Iphone. click on the program icon next to the name of the song.
Free Music Download Pro app
The application is designed to download and listen to music tracks online. It is very convenient to save music to iPhone using this program. you can simultaneously download several files, which does not affect the functionality of the gadget. In addition, if the file was underloaded, and the iPhone was disconnected from the Internet, then its download will start from where the download was stopped. Following your preferences for the genre of frequently listened to music, artists. the program will offer you new compositions that may match your musical preferences.
The program is shareware, in the free version you will have limited options for customizing your favorite music, and there is also advertising. The paid version has more options for saving playlists, ads are completely absent. The disadvantage of the application is the large size of the installation file.
Using the SoundCloud app
SoundCloud App is a free app that is a unique music platform. Listening to tracks from a music social network is possible only if there is an Internet connection. To become a user of the application, the user does not need to register, but after spending a couple of minutes of your time, you can create your playlists and save them.
The advantage of the SoundCloud application is that on the platform you can find truly unique music, get acquainted with the work of novice musicians. The program provides for filtering music by the number of likes, genres, performers, download time to the platform. Using the application. You can share your favorite songs with your friends via social networks.