Philips TV Remote
The first steps are to review brief information about the capabilities of the application and provide access to various sections of the gadget. The utility will scan the space and find a Philips TV, sync with it.
After that, users will be able to:
- switch channels and use all the standard remote control options;
- enter text to find the information you need;
- select programs for viewing and program recording;
- use voice search;
- watch TV shows from TV on a tablet / mobile device;
- transfer files from phone to TV and more.
Nuance: The utility works only with TV, starting from the release of 2014. For earlier models, MyRemote is suitable.
This concludes the review of branded progs, it’s time to move on to universal.
Attention! There may be third-party programs with a similar name in the Play Market and App Store. If you need to download a proprietary utility, you should pay attention: under the name of the program there should be a brand name, for example, LG Electronics. Inc, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. etc.
6 apps for controlling a TV from a smartphone. how to control from a phone
You can remotely switch TV channels not only with the remote control, but also using a modern telephone. Special applications will help with this. Which ones? An overview of both branded and general programs. in the article.
TV Side View
How to use the program after installation:
- Select the country of residence from the list and read the official agreement by ticking the consent box.
- 4 digits will appear on the TV screen, which must be entered on the smart.
- Add a device compatible with the program.
- Enable TV remote start.
- Install the required channels.
After the simple first steps to set up the utility, you can start testing your phone as a Sony TV remote control. Using a mobile device, you can switch between channels, switch to the “My Library” mode, find programs, receive notifications about the start of your favorite talk show, etc.
What are they needed for? The first point is that not all TV manufacturers develop proprietary utilities. The second is how to control the TV through the phone if there are several TV devices from different brands in the house (for example, KIVI and Panasonic)? For each to install a separate program? Not necessary. There are two versatile options available.
Multifunctional program for convenient control of Samsung TV (for example, 43TU7090), playback of content from the phone. After starting the program, users will be prompted to decide on the permissions for the application.
Then the possibilities of the software will open:
- quick selection and launch of Megogo, YouTube, Netflix and other entertainment applications;
- browsers for searching information;
- playback of photos, music and other files from the phone;
- watching content from TV on the screen of a mobile gadget;
- TV remote control, for example, on / off it.
You can switch between tabs at the top of the screen, a remote control with a trackpad is at the bottom.
Smart IR remote
Turns Smart into a universal device for controlling not only TV, but also a projector, set-top box, air conditioner and other equipment.
In the menu that opens, you will:
- select the desired device (in this case, click on the icon with the TV image);
- decide on the brand and model of the TV (choose from the list of available options);
- a remote control will open, which can be used to control all the options of the selected TV.
Honor’s interface is in English, but it’s so simple that it’s easy to figure out.
The utility is paid and does not work with all brands.
LG TV Plus
After installation, it will ask for access to the microphone, memory and other sections of a smart, such as the P Smart 2021 Midnight Black. To continue working, you need to click “Allow”. Next, you have to read the license agreement and accept it.
The app must be connected to the same network as the TV. The software will automatically find the turned on TV of the required company (you need to confirm the choice) and open the remote control screen to control it. Both standard options for remote control of LG TV from a phone are available, for example, to make the sound quieter / louder, and advanced: viewing content from a smartphone on a TV screen.
Nuance: The program under this name is used for the latest TVs with webOS. For models released in 2012–2013, you will need the TV Remote program.
Apps from manufacturers
The giant companies took care of the development of proprietary utilities for remote control of a Samsung TV, LG or another brand from a phone. It remains to go to the Play Market, App Store and download the program. After installing it, you can use a mobile gadget instead of a remote control.
Let us introduce Trusted reviews on reliable and best hook up apps for iOS and Android. For hookup travel we have get laid guide based on location search. Dating in Goldsboro Welcome! If you’re single in Goldsboro and haven’t tried us yet, why not try now? You have nothing to lose! We’re a totally free dating site in Goldsboro. Paid dating sites are boring, we’re a lot more fun!
Dating My Daughter Quotes
Bel voor vragen, meer informatie of advies met onze klantenservice, op werkdagen van 9. In het Engels of in het Duits. T-shirt zelf ontwerpen Dames t-shirt zelf ontwerpen Kinder t-shirt zelf ontwerpen Baby t-shirt zelf ontwerpen Shirt met lange mouwen zelf ontwerpen Sweater zelf ontwerpen Trui met capuchon zelpen ontwerpen Taste Tank top zelf ontwerpen met langen mouwen zelf ontwerpen Baby romper zelf ontwerpen Baby slabbetje zelf ontwerpen Keukenschort zelf ontwerpen Mok zelf ontwerpen Mondmasker zelf ontwerpen. Producten in je winkelwagentje. Filtreren Reset filter. T-Shirt van de dag. EU Europe T-shirt. Player 1 Mok.
Human Ancestor ‘Family’ May Not Have Been Related
Early Miocene apes were called “dental apes” because their dentition was similar to that of modern apes, however, their postcranial anatomy everything below the skull was most similar to that of a n:. Which of the following correctly describes the changes to radioactive carbon atoms that occur during decay? Name the four factors of an ideal burial environment for fossilization. They rapidly evolve into new species in short periods of time. The order of layers is determined by looking at many sites. This requires excellent preservation of tree sections. Metal grains align with the magnetic field as they settle into sedimentary rock and then the banding pattern is matched to fossil collection and we can date sedimentary rocks younger than 5 mya. Other arboreal mammals squirrels, etc.
100% Free Online Dating in Waco, TX
Pinhead Amusements, BedFORD: Address, Phone Number, Pinhead Amusements Reviews: 5/5
Sign Up. BedFORD X. Catholic Singles. BedFORD pa dating 59, BedFORD, PA. Lori 51, Single Freedom, PA. I’m new to this. Well since my faith. Martha 62, East Freedom, PA.
How to control LG TV from smartphone
Modern LG Smart TVs are highly functional devices with many options, with which you can not only watch TV content, but also use all the multimedia capabilities of the Internet. In addition, LG TVs are renowned for their reliability and ease of use.
All new LG TVs (manufactured after 2017) are supplied with two remote controls at once: standard and LG Magic Remote (what is it and how to set up such a remote control, you can read here. With it, you can not only control the Smart functions of your LG TV, but also other devices connected to the TV, such as a soundbar or stereo system, Blu-ray player, home theater or set-top box.
Another convenient way to control your LG TV that manufacturers offer is to do it from your smartphone, essentially turning it into a remote control. What is especially convenient, you can do this if you have a smartphone from any manufacturer that runs on both the Android and iOS operating systems.
How to turn your smartphone into a TV remote control Lg Smart TV: step-by-step instruction
- First of all, you need to download one of the special applications to your smartphone. LGTVPlus from Google Play (link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?ID=com.LGe.app1hl=ko) or App Store (link https://apps.Apple.com/ru/app/ LG-TV-plus / id838611484). Or LG TV Remote Google Play (link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?ID=roid.spikesroid.TV_remote_for_LGhl=ru). AppStore (https://apps.Apple.com/ru/app/LGeemote-control-LG-TV/id896842572)
- Make sure your LG Smart TV and your smartphone are connected to the same wireless network. The TV can be connected both via Wi-Fi and wired using a LAN cable.
Note: Another easy and convenient way to connect your smartphone to your LG TV is using Wi-Fi Direct technology. How to connect a smartphone to a TV using this function, read here.
- Open the downloaded and installed application on your smartphone. Go to the Device Scan section in the lower left corner of your smartphone screen.
- In the list that opens, select your LG TV to which you want to connect your smartphone. Confirm Action.
- A six-digit verification code should appear on your TV screen (in the lower right corner!), And a field for entering this code should appear on the smartphone display. Fill it in, then confirm the action with the OK button.
- Accept the Terms of Service, which will appear on the screen, after which your smartphone and TV will pair.
Problems that may arise when synchronizing devices:
Usually, there is no problem connecting your phone to your LG TV. But even if you encounter problems, in the vast majority of cases, fixing them will not be difficult and will not take much time.
- Situation: The phone does not see your TV in the list of possible devices for synchronization.
Solution: Make sure both devices are connected to the same network again.
- Situation: The code is not displayed on the TV screen.
- Solution: Disconnect your smartphone and TV from the Internet, and after a few seconds reconnect and repeat the synchronization step by step.
How to control a TV from a smartphone
After you set up the application on your smartphone and synchronize it with the TV, you can use your smartphone as a full-fledged remote control.
Pay attention to the cursor mode: to navigate the TV menu, you just need to move the cursor on the smartphone screen, and it will move on the TV screen.
On the right side of the smartphone screen there is a virtual video for up and down navigation.
At the bottom of the screen there are buttons for adjusting the volume (decreasing and adding sound), as well as the “Back” button and the button for moving icons.
There is also a game joystick button on the screen with the cursor. When you click on it, you will be taken to a mode in which a game joystick is available to the user, which is very convenient for controlling in games.
The main window contains buttons for channel control and volume control, as well as hot keys, with which you can access the most necessary functions of your LG TV:
- Smart TV launch.
- List of applications.
- 3D activation (depending on TV model, this option may not be available).
- Digital panel for TV channel navigation.
- Selecting a signal source.
If you swipe the smartphone screen to the left, an additional menu will open, which contains three icons: Premium (applications from the corresponding section), My applications and SmartShare, with which you can connect different devices to your TV, as well as manage content.
How To Control LG TV with Android!
TV control apps
Consider the most popular applications that will help you use your smartphone as a remote control.
How to control an old TV from a tablet (smartphone)
A rather interesting solution was proposed by Xiaomi, known in the gadget market as an organization that produces inexpensive but high-quality smartphones with high performance and additional “chips”.
Through the built-in infrared port, Xiaomi smartphones have the ability to control old television devices that do not have Wi-Fi. This control method applies to air conditioners, projectors and other equipment. If you are the owner of a TV without Smart TV support, you can purchase a Xiaomi cell phone and control the device via infrared.
If we consider the features of connecting a phone to a TV, there are no difficult points in the software issue. Perhaps you thought that you have to connect the TV to the PC, thereby activating the program. Everything is much simpler. You will need to download the application to your mobile device, depending on the operating system, then connect your smartphone and TV, make adjustments to their work and that’s it.
The first step is to find the official applications for the correct operation of the television device. When buying a model from the LG brand, you will need to familiarize yourself with the company’s website. If the company is no less well-known, then you need to find universal software. Most often, such applications contain the phrases Remote Control or Remote TV. For example, consider the following applications:
When the user does not want to depend on the wireless Internet, plus he also bought a cell phone from Xiaomi with an infrared port, it may not be necessary to perform additional steps. The mobile phone must have the official Mi Remote app. The program is quite simple and easy to use.
We open the software, synchronize with the necessary TV, and you can simply forget about the control panel.
You can proceed to the study of applications that, in force majeure situations, can easily perform the functions of a real TV remote control after installation on the phone.
TV Remote Control
Universal software that allows you to control television equipment using a smartphone. The application does not have a Russian-language version, but the intuitive and simple interface fully compensates for this flaw. Therefore, each user has to cope with the functionality of the main menu.
Set up a wireless Internet connection or synchronize the program and devices via IrDa interface. Then write down the IP address of the TV, and also select your own from the list of proposed models. The application developers have implemented support for popular models from leading manufacturers: LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Sharp, Akai and many others.
The software has many useful commands for controlling Android TV: power on, numeric keypad, channel change and sound settings. There are no paid versions of the software with advanced functionality, so ads will periodically appear.
How to control a TV from an Android phone via apps
Not so long ago, controlling TV from your cell phone was considered a fantastic and impossible task. Modern technologies have stepped forward, and now control of the TV using an ordinary smartphone is quite possible. Since everyone has a mobile phone, why don’t they notice the remote control? Smartphone app developers and electronics companies have made this idea a reality. They did not limit themselves to the question of how to control the TV from the phone, but went even further. in addition to the remote control function, now on the TV you can completely duplicate the smartphone screen, as well as launch various content directly on the TV.
From the topic of the article, it is clear that a smartphone can fully replace a standard push-button remote control. How to do this and what is required for this? on this later in the article.
What do you need to control a TV from your phone? Developers of modern technology are trying to minimize instructions for setting up, connecting a device.
The task of the companies is to make the operation of various equipment as comfortable and simple as possible. There is no need for a long study of instructions, watching videos, chatting on forums to find the answer to the question “How to use the phone as a regular remote control for a TV device?”.
Smartphone, TV and app required. The most popular option is a Wi-Fi connection. Thanks to the presence of a wireless interface, the user will be able to install various applications, connect different devices to each other.
Today, even the cheapest mobile phones have wireless connectivity, and televisions are no exception. Wi-Fi is supported only by Smart TV, “smart” operating systems, turn it into a device with advanced functionality.
You can control an outdated TV model without Wi-Fi support only if the smartphone has an IR transmitter. Next, let’s take a closer look at the guide for controlling the TV using applications.
Samsung Universal Remote
The South Korean technology manufacturer Samsung is perhaps the most famous brand in the world. Of course, the company had no right to leave consumers without a proprietary application that would allow the phone to be used as a remote control.
The program is called Samsung SmarTView, it is presented as a practical and simple utility. The main feature is the function of broadcasting an image, both from a smartphone to a TV, and vice versa. Therefore, you can watch your favorite TV shows even when you are away from your TV device.
If we talk about the advantages, then it is worth highlighting the multifunctionality. The application is tailored not only for TVs, but for any equipment from Samsung, which is equipped with a built-in infrared port.
For users who have several TVs in the house, there is an opportunity to create a special quick access tab for each model. If additional gadgets are connected to the TV device, for example, an audio system or a game console, then using Samsung SmarTView you can quickly set up the operation of equipment within one menu.
Main functionality of the software:
- Unique remote control. The user can add custom buttons for different commands, as well as set their shape, color and size. You can also install an icon on each key.
- Creation of macros. The ability to customize the list of actions with one click. This could be changing channels, changing the volume, or turning on the TV.
- Create and save IR codes for various commands.
- Scanning Models to Adjust Timing.
- Backup. Absolutely all basic parameters and commands can be dropped onto another smartphone without any problems.
- Widget for the main menu of an Android smartphone. TV-device can be controlled even without opening the program.
Easy Universal TV Remote
A program for mobile phones that makes the device a remote control. This software differs from analogs only in the interface. Accordingly, the set of commands remains practically unchanged. With the Easy Universal TV Remote, you can turn on the TV via your phone or change the sound, change the channel, etc.
To get started, just select one of the 3 proposed connection modes for your mobile device, as well as your TV model. Most of the free programs have one common drawback. there is no option to disable ads. Accordingly, it is impossible to get rid of annoying banners that overload the smartphone’s processor and interfere with the normal use of the application, as well as expand the functionality of the software.
Connecting a smartphone to a TV
The whole process is carried out using a wireless connection. As a result, two devices must be connected to the same network. Set up synchronization between the equipment via a direct connection via Wi-Fi Direct (the function must be present in both devices) or a Wi-Fi router.
If you are using a TV device model without Wi-Fi, then you can connect it with a cable and control your TV without problems. this will not be an obstacle. Smart-TV will receive packets with information from a Wi-Fi router, and it can be controlled from a cellular wireless network.
This option is considered quite convenient in some situations. Since the transmission speed is much higher over a LAN cable than over Wi-Fi. As a result, if the user’s router gives a weak signal, then it is best to give preference to a direct connection. That is, the videos will be watched on Smart-TV, and control is carried out from the cellular TV over a wireless connection.
In general, it is clear how to connect a phone to a TV. Let’s imagine that you already have a smartphone and Smart-TV connected to the router. If there are any problems, you need to study the features of connecting the gadget and TV to the router.
You may encounter problems when connecting a gadget to a television device. In this case, you need to check the parameters, for this make sure that:
- Smart-TV and smartphone are on the same network.
- UPnP is enabled (not disabled) on the router.
- The firewall does not suspend traffic between these devices and the local network.
Selecting an application to control your TV
Users know what it takes to control a TV from a tablet and a smartphone. Now we will look at the most popular applications, plus we will study the connection process.
Accent will be based on software for Android devices, as more utilities are presented for this particular operating system. In most cases, the programs are universal, therefore they are suitable for any technique. Most of them are used for iPhone too.
often than not, annoying ads will haunt you in free apps. It is best to choose with the minimum amount of advertising for comfortable control of your TV. After all, constantly pop-up videos repel the user and overload the cell.
There are registered manufacturers that support their specific line of smartphones and for high-quality synchronization of the virtual remote control with their Smart TV models, and develop software to support their own brand.
Such a decision of companies is considered quite practical, especially if a person prefers a particular brand. Also, companies build in such developments unique functions for maximum interaction of cellular with TV.
Let’s imagine that you are the owner of a TV and cellular phone from the global brand Samsung. In such a situation, there is no need to use other applications to connect these devices.
In such a situation, Samsung SmarTView is the best option. The main competitor, also the Korean company LG, did not approach the development of the application so critically. Their LG TV Remote app can be used on any Android or iOS device, regardless of brand.
How exactly to switch channels on a TV using a cellular, we will consider further.
Setting up LG TV Remote
So, if we have established a connection between the devices, then we can launch LG TV Remote. Open the program on your smartphone and press the “Device Scan” button.
If all is well, then the program will find our TV. We choose it.
At this moment, a code should appear on the TV screen (in the lower right corner).
After that, a window with a user agreement will still appear, just click the “Accept” button.
The coolest thing is, of course, the cursor. You just move across the smartphone screen, and the cursor moves across the TV screen. And on the right there is a virtual roller for scrolling, at the bottom there are buttons for adjusting the volume, a back button and a button for moving icons. Like this:
On the screen from which you can control the cursor, a button in the form of a game joystick is also available (see the screenshot above). If you click on it, a joystick will open, which can be used to control in games.
On the main window, you can see two buttons for switching channels and two for adjusting the volume. And 6 more buttons that allow you to quickly access such functions:
- Smart TV launch
- Access to the list of applications
- Launch 3D
- Digital panel for switching channels
- Opening the channel list (if I’m not mistaken, I just don’t have an antenna connected and this button is not active)
- And the choice of signal source
If you move the screen to the left, a window with three icons will open:
- Premium. access to apps from the premium section.
- My applications. you can view all the applications that are installed on your TV and launch the one you need right from your phone.
- SmartShare is an application that allows you to connect different devices to your TV and manage media content. I will try to write about this in more detail in a separate article.
We connect the smartphone to the TV
So, first we need your phone and TV to be connected to the same network. Or we will use the “Wi-Fi Direct” technology. Let’s go in order.
If you have an installed and configured Wi-Fi router, then this is very good. Your smartphone is probably already connected to it via Wi-Fi. Then, it remains only to connect another TV to this very network. This can be done via Wi-Fi (there is a detailed instruction about this https://f1comp.ru/televizory-Smart-TV/kak-podklyuchit-televizor-so-Smart-TV-k-internetu-po-wi-fi-na.primere-LG-32ln575u /). or by cable from the router.
This means that our TV and phone must be connected to the same network.
If you do not have a network (router) at home
In this case, you can connect the mobile device to the TV using “Direct” technology. This technology allows devices to be directly connected.
Controlling LG TV using a smartphone (iOS, or Android). Setting up LG TV Remote
Hey! In this article, I will tell and show how you can turn your smartphone or tablet running the Android or iOS operating system into a multifunctional remote control for LG TV with Smart TV function.
Let’s start with the fact that there is a very cool proprietary remote for LG TVs called the LG Magic Remote. With it, you can control your TV with the cursor, get quick access to applications, Smart TV, etc.
Use your Android Phone as Magic Remote on your LG webOS TV
But this remote control is not included with all TVs (it probably does not come with it at all, except for a special offer). but you need to buy it separately. It is not cheap, somewhere around 500 UAH. (2000 rubles).
There was no such remote control with my LG 32LN575U TV, but it supports working with it (the TV may not yet support the LG Magic Remote).
But, if you have a smartphone (tablet) on iOS, or Android, then you don’t need this expensive accessory in the form of a branded remote control! LG has created a special application called LG TV Remote. You can install this application on your smartphone or tablet. As far as I know, it is only available for Android and iOS.
Install the application and start connecting devices.
I really liked the application! Works stably, connects and configures very easily.
Today it has just been updated, and it has become even more beautiful and more convenient.
Using the Smart TV function when you can control the cursor is much better and more enjoyable. In the same browser, navigating the sites is much more convenient. And for this it is not at all necessary to buy an expensive accessory. I’m talking about the LG Magic Remote now.
You can always ask your questions in the comments. I will help with all I can :)! Good luck!
Installation and configuration
- There is a small catch in the fact that the application with the exact name “LG TV Remote” is not. Therefore, when you enter this name, a lot of similar applications pop up. I found the official program “LG webOS Magic Remote”. Install and download to your phone;
- After launching, you should see the license agreement. just click “Accept”;
- Next, you will see a quick guide. Click “Next”. I’ll show you the main points of the guide, but you can check it out in full;
- In the second step, you are asked to check the connection again, so that the TV and the phone are on the same network;
- And one more important step is to enable “LG Connect Apps”. You need to go to “Settings”. “Add. Settings ”-“ Network ”-“ LG Connect Apps ”. In general, the function is turned on automatically, see that there was “On”;
- The application has loaded, now you need to click on the “Connections” icon;
- If you did everything correctly, then you will see your TV. click on it;
- Such a window will come out;
- With a regular remote control, you need to confirm the pairing with the phone.
Now you can turn the TV on and off from your smartphone. If your smartphone has a gyroscope, then you can control the arrow on the TV as a pointer. Even if there is no gyroscope, you can control it from your phone. just place your finger on the central square and drag it from side to side. There are buttons for switching channels, as well as volume. There is nothing complicated there, all the buttons exactly repeat the buttons from the original “Magic Remote”.
If you want to control your TV from your computer, then you need the “LG Smart Share” software. It allows you to run movies, photos, movies from your computer or laptop on your TV using DLNA. You can see the instructions for running this program here.
Features of Smart Remote for LG
To fully master the capabilities of the LG Smart Remote, you need to study its instructions for use, as well as find out what this or that button is for. Let’s consider these aspects in detail.
Galaxy Universal Remote
A universal application for a smartphone that allows you to make a gadget a remote control not only for a TV, but also for any household appliances with a built-in infrared port.
If there are several TVs in the house, the user of the application can bookmark each model for quick access at any time. If additional devices are connected to the TV, such as amplifiers or game consoles, the universal remote can be configured for each device from one menu.
The application has extensive functionality:
- Unique control panel. The user can add his own command buttons, set their shape, size and color, set their own icon on each button.
- Creation of macros. The ability to customize a list of actions for one click. This can be turning on the TV, switching to a certain channel, increasing the volume.
- Create and save custom IR command codes
- Scan Device Models to Set Up Phone Alignment
- Backup. All settings and commands can be transferred to another phone.
- A widget for the home screen of an Android smartphone. You can control your TV without even going into the app.
If the application turns out to be incompatible with a specific TV model, the developers have provided for a refund system for the money paid for the program.
The assortment of Magic Motion remotes is quite large. separate accessories are produced for models of different model years. They have different designs, newer devices get additional features, but the basic set of buttons remains the same. So, on the AN-MR650 remote control, created for LG SmartTV TV receivers of 2016, the following keys are located:
- Power. turn on and off the TV set;
- STB. start or disable the LG Smart-TV set-top box (if it is used, you can control the Smart-set-top box and the TV from one remote control);
- A block of buttons for dialing numbers and letters;
- 0. to enter “0” or a space when typing;
- LIST. list of saved programs;
- AD. display of the virtual console;
- “” And “-“. adjust the volume of the TV receiver;
- up and down arrows. switch TV channels;
- “Mute” or the image of the crossed-out loudspeaker. mute the sound;
- button with a microphone. enter a command or search query by voice;
- button with the image of a house. return to the main page of the menu;
- key with a drawn gear. device settings;
- central wheel (can be twisted or pressed). for easy web browsing;
- circle with arrows. buttons for moving in the menu;
- “Back”. return to the previous section or exit from the menu;
- “Guide”. displays the list of TV programs;
- “3D”. a key for viewing 3D video, which works only on TVs with the corresponding function;
- “Input” or the image of a cable with a plug. displaying a list of all connected devices (USB drives, set-top boxes, etc.);
- “Netflix”, “Amazon”, “IVI”. buttons for quick access to a specific widget;
- red, green, yellow, blue buttons. customizable keys for easy navigation to a specific section in the menu;
- “Text”. teletext control;
- “T.OPT”. auxiliary key for working with teletext;
- “Focus”, “Live Zoom”. zoom in the area to which the remote control points.
On other models of the remote control, almost all of the listed keys are present, but there may be additional ones. The user can find the full instruction of buttons in the instruction manual of the accessory.
Official Samsung TV Remote Apps: Download and Control
There are 2 main remote control applications for Samsung Smart TV: for phones and tablets running on Android or iOs operating systems.
Unofficial versions of remote control programs for controlling TVs on Smart TV
In addition to the official versions of remotes for Smart-TV, there are also unofficial applications that can be downloaded from third-party sites for free.
- Remote Control for TV. The application has a simple interface and is easy to use. It works via infrared by connecting over a shared Wi-Fi network and also in IR Blaster mode. The application is universal, so it will fit most Smart TVs produced over the past few years. To the significant disadvantages of the remote control, users attribute a lot of ads that cannot be turned off.
- Remote Control Pro. The remote control is universal, suitable for different models of Smart TVs. It has a pleasant interface design (neutral colors: a combination of gray and white), a convenient arrangement of control buttons. Available for free, contains ads.
- Smartphone Remote Control. It is also a universal smartphone app that comes with a standard set of functions. Pairing between devices is carried out via infrared or Wi-Fi. The interface of the application is simple, control is not difficult, but the disadvantage of the program is the constantly pop-up ads.
- Universal Remote TV. This universal remote has a user-friendly interface: the controls are placed conveniently. just like on standard factory remote controls. The program is free, during operation a large number of advertisements appear.
Remotes for TVs with Smart TV function, which can be installed on a mobile device as an application, are a convenient innovation. They can replace factory remotes, which are often lost or fail. In addition, virtual remote controls offer a wider range of functions (dual screen, search and transfer of media content).
Benefits of the program
The Android TV remote control application has the following advantages:
- Simple installation system, suitable even for those who are with technology on “you”.
- Versatility: Compatible with a huge number of devices. Suitable not only for Sony, LG, Samsung and Panasonic, but also for CIS TVs.
- The app is free. No additional costs for batteries, universal controller or GPS tracker needed.
- Accessibility and usability. allows you to switch channels for your child or guests without interrupting your work on your tablet or chatting on your mobile.
- Good functionality with low “weight”. the application takes up a little more than 5 MB.
How to control TV from phone via LG TV Remote
After the virtual remote is launched after installation, you need to follow the standard steps: pairing between your phone or tablet and the TV. To successfully connect the device, you need to turn on the TV and connect to the Internet. Both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi router. You can do without a router and connect directly if your TV has Wi-Fi Direct.
- second screen (viewing a copy of the TV image on the device screen);
- using installed TV applications;
- search for applications, content;
- volume control, channel switching;
- launch of media content;
- screenshots of screen images.
Setting up and connecting the application is discussed in
Watch this video on YouTube